Emily 2.0 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh err… I'm new here," Emily tried to explain.

"She is to attend Debutante this evening," 4NR butted in.

"Is she not a little old to be a deb?" the woman asked in surprise.

"She was raised outside of our society and is now learning to become a real woman," 4NR responded.

"It would seem by the stripes on her buttocks that the learning has been difficult?"

"She was not to know. She was ignorant of our ways, but now she knows better."

"I shall look forward to seeing you become a woman on the vid tonight then," the older woman cheerfully added, addressing Emily directly.

"Oh err… thank you," Emily replied, not really knowing what else to say.

"Come, Emily, time is escaping us. We must eat," 4NR added as she took Emily's hand.

The woman looked surprised.

"She uses a child's name?"

"It is not for much longer," 4NR replied as she led Emily away.

The meeting with the older woman brought to mind something else Emily had noticed on this Earth.

"4NR, I look around and I don't see any overweight women, or men either for that matter. How is that possible?"

"You will learn it in deb training. It is a requirement for all to keep to a healthy weight," 4NR casually answered. "If you do not, someone else will take the responsibility for you on your behalf."

Emily realised she had not seen one fast-food restaurant, which would normally be found dotted everywhere along city streets. The meal she was eating now was a trimmed steak and garden salad. Delicious, but also healthy. It looked and sounded like they took public health seriously here then. Well, why would a woman not want to look after her weight if she was naked all of the time anyway? It seemed like good motivation if nothing else.

"I've also noticed that the older women do not seem to have the usual saggy breasts and skin common with age, and none of the scars of motherhood."

She assumed many had given birth more times than most women on her Earth had as well, which only added to the mystery. Truly as she looked around, everyone was fit, firm and perky. Barely so much as a stretch mark to be seen.

"We are entitled to corrective procedures should that be an issue, and there are treatments during pregnancy to prevent its ravages on a woman's body" 4NR answered. "This too you will learn in deb training."

They finished their meals and returned to 4NR's apartment. 4NR was walking quickly and Emily almost forgot her nudity in the effort to keep up.

"Ok, it is time to begin preparations. Let us start with a clyster," 4NR announced while handing Emily a bottle with a tube sticking out of it. "Do you know how to use it?"

"Um… yes, kind of," Emily replied, blushing, recognising it by its shape as a home enema kit.

Yee Gods!

"Just fill the bottle with warm water, insert the tube into your rear coupling area and then squeeze the contents of the bottle in. Then go to the toilet. Do this 3 to 5 times until only clean water comes out. Then take another shower and come to me so I can do your hair."

"I got it, but is this really necessary?" Emily asked, quite aghast.

"Yes, absolutely! The clyster is now yours too. Consider it my Debutante gift to you. You will use it daily before any coupling."

Still disgusted, Emily did as 4NR had instructed just the same. If she was to be anally violated on camera, which she now knew was unavoidable in this horrid place, the last thing she needed was an awful smelling mess to add to the situation. Better to deal with that here where no one could see or smell it.

An hour and a half or so later, she looked at herself in the mirror and would normally have been pleased at what she saw. Well, if she found herself dressed like this for any other reason she definitely would have been pleased. 4NR had woven flowers into her hair, her make-up was perfect, and the white dress was beautiful. It was sleeveless and the hem fell to about mid-thigh. It wasn't particularly modest, but it was cute and feminine, and at least provided some covering for the time being. All in all, she was stunning, but at the same time her heart was racing as she thought of what was to happen next - Debutante! Being seen naked and getting gang-banged on camera! The thought of it sucked any joy she may have felt at being dressed up like this. Could she even go through with any of that passively? Walking around naked outdoors had been difficult enough. Doing it on stage and then having sex with men who were strangers would normally be beyond considering. But this wasn't home, and she figured if she didn't do it voluntarily, she would be made to do it anyway, along with more of the rattan or maybe something worse. At least this way she could maintain some control of the situation.

4NR looked over Emily's shoulder into the full-length mirror and seemed pleased by what she saw as well.

"Oh, there is one more thing," she remembered. "Here is your pill."

Emily would have accepted just about anything at that moment to calm her nerves and fear, so she gladly took the pill and swallowed it with a glass of water. Then 4NR led her out into the street and hailed a cab.

Fuck! Is this really happening?

Yes, yes it was.