Emily 2.0 Ch. 05

Story Info
Everybody's got to learn sometime.
10.1k words
4.64
11.2k
5

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an experimental mission goes wrong, a starship captain finds herself stranded in a world where female nudity and submission is not just expected but legally enforced.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include ENF, CMNF, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, public nudity, public sex, a touch of BDSM here and there, and occasional violence if it's relevant to the story or character development.

*****

To Emily's great relief she spent most of Sunday in 4NR's apartment learning how to use the Vidlink and Datacore. Sure, she was still naked, and that felt weird even within the relative privacy of 4NR's apartment, but it gave her a chance to calm her nerves for what felt like the first time since she'd landed on this strange version of Earth. Monday came all too soon, and she was back out in public again, this time alone without 4NR at her side. It was her first day of deb training, and there was a new aspect to her humiliation. She was the only one naked! She felt out of place and conspicuous as she looked around the room at all of the other girls. It just felt so wrong, not unlike those nightmares where you find yourself naked at work or at school, except in this case there was no waking up from it.

She was still trying to get her head around the fact that she was consenting to all of this for the sake of her own vanity. Somehow giving up her dignity and self-respect was a better option than having people thinking less of her. She wondered how she ever got into this mess. She almost wished she had been one of the crew on this Earth's starship, which Collingwood felt certain had exploded in space.

The classroom held roughly forty very excited girls, all wearing the obligatory baggy tracksuits that most students on this Earth wore. Emily envied the clothing, as sexless and unbecoming as it was. She felt like she would give anything right now to be covered again, even for a minute.

The girls were all giggling and laughing while waiting on the teacher to arrive. They were almost as excited as the debs Emily had been with in the greenroom at Debutante. This truly was an exciting time for them. Whether they'd been brainwashed by a lifetime of conditioning was possibly another story…

There were plenty of sideways glances at her. Emily was glad she could at least be sitting down. Her breasts were still in full view but at least her more intimate areas weren't on display.

Thank God for small mercies…

A hush spread around the room as the teacher entered. Emily immediately recognised him as the same man who saw the debs off in the greenroom at Debutante.

"Good morning, debs," he began with a warm smile. "Welcome to our newcomers! If you do not already know, my name is Mr Chambers, and I will be taking you through your deb training. Over the next 4 weeks we will cover everything you need to know before you begin the next chapter of your lives as women. The units are split into four one-week blocks; Health and Beauty, Etiquette, Personal Economics and of course the Debutante ceremony itself."

The mention of Debutante triggered more than a little excitement in the class, forcing Mr Chambers to pause.

"Yes, I know you are all very excited. I am excited for you too! Ok, so each week we will tackle a different unit. At the end of each week some of you will go on to Debutante and the next group of girls about to come of age will step into their places as new debs. That means everyone gets to learn each of the four units before they go to Debutante. So, who is here for the first time?"

Eight or ten hands went up. Emily nervously raised hers as well.

"Oh, debs, you may have noticed we have a woman here as well. Many of you will recognise her from Friday's Debutante. Please welcome 7GQA9E, everyone."

Everyone clapped. Emily looked around at them all and smiled.

"7GQA9E had an unusual upbringing which meant she could not do her deb training before Debutante like the rest of you. 7GQA9E, if you could step up here and 'Present' to the class?"

Oh God! Really?

Emily tried her best to smile and act as if she was totally at ease with it as she stepped up to the front of the room and placed her feet a little wider than shoulder-width with her hands behind her back. She wasn't at all at ease with it, though. To begin with, it wasn't a completely natural pose. Wearing heels and her legs spread so far apart meant that she had to keep her ankles straight, so her knees were slightly bent and forced further apart than they otherwise might have been. Most of all, she wasn't comfortable in the slightest to be displaying her body like this to a room full of people. It was no consolation for her that apart from the teacher they were all girls, so they weren't seeing anything they hadn't seen before on their own bodies, or even on any street in this place. However, this wasn't just some random woman's body being displayed. It was her body, and the position wasn't leaving anything about her anatomy a mystery. She didn't even have pubes now. She could feel herself reddening as she tried not to think of the spectacle she was making.

"Ok, debs, this is what a woman looks like. What do we notice about her?"

"She is revealed!" came the response from almost all of them.

"That is right. No clothes," he confirmed. "At Debutante you will be revealed in all of your glory for the first time and so it will be from that time on."

To Emily's shock they all started clapping and cheering. She couldn't believe they could be looking forward to something like that with anything other than complete horror. When she was their age, she would have been beyond mortified at the idea, and now that it was her current reality, she didn't feel any less about it.

"And what else do we notice?" he continued.

One girl put her hand up.

"No hairs around her sex?"

Great… Now everyone's looking straight at my vag. The ones down the back are even standing up for a better look.

"That is correct," Mr Chambers confirmed. "You will learn how to tend to your appearance in Health and Beauty week. Is there anything else?"

"Collar!" came the universal reply.

"That is correct. A woman's collar identifies her, but it also serves another purpose. This week we cover Personal Economics, and you will learn how to use your ID and collar to obtain everything you need. That includes food and transport, shoes, personal effects like hair and beauty products, and any other expenses you may have in your new lives as women. Ok, you may take your seat again, 7GQA9E."

She didn't need to be told that twice. Everyone clapped as Emily sat down again.

"Um… 7GQA9E. I notice that you sit in a manner unbecoming for a woman," he pointed out as she sat back down. "Your legs should be opened far wider than that."

Oh God, I have to sit with my legs open?

"Er… how's this?" she asked as she parted her legs well beyond the limits that her modesty would normally allow, while trying her best to appear that she wasn't restrained by any modesty at all.

"A little more perhaps?"

She had to scooch forward to the front of her chair to get any wider but at last he seemed satisfied.

"Yes, that is correct now," he acknowledged with a friendly smile before turning back to the class.

Emily understood by his tone and manner that he bore her no malice in asking her to sit like this. It wasn't an attempt to humiliate or debase her, or even something for his own benefit. He was just doing his job - teaching her. Apparently, this was how a woman was supposed to sit when in a man's presence.

Good grief! He can see everything now, and he certainly isn't trying to hide the fact that he is looking. But again, in this place he'd probably be insulting me if he didn't look. This world is so back to front and upside down. It's going to take a lot of effort to undo years of conditioning to remember to sit like this from now on…

The rest of the morning passed quickly. Most of the girls seemed to find the subject a little dull. For Emily though, it was vital, and she listened intently to every word. She didn't grow up there, and while there were a lot of similarities to her own world, there were many other things she needed to know to survive in it, beyond just learning to cope with the nudity and being a sperm receptacle.

From chatting to her classmates during the lunch break, she learned that the girls had spent most of their lives in boarding houses here on the school grounds. The boarding houses were tended by "mothers" who helped prepare their meals, dress them for school, assist them with homework and read them bedtime stories. All of the things that mothers did on her Earth, with the exception that these weren't their own children. Boys were raised in a similar way at another school. Of interest was that boys' surnames were chosen based on their boarding houses, or just at random. That names like McAlister and Collingwood would match their Earth 1 doppelgangers surely went beyond coincidence. It caused Emily to consider if there might just be a higher power at play in the universe. Or maybe it was just a natural law, like if you started out with similar enough conditions, then everything balanced out much the same. The girls' surprisingly extensive education officially finished at the end of the year they turned 18. In the following year they passed the time with optional further studies, sports, art classes and music, until four weeks before their 19th birthdays when they began their deb training.

After Debutante, the girls moved into small rooms at the women's quarters, just large enough for a bed and a desk for a Vidlink. Bathrooms were communal, but there were no kitchens or dining rooms, hence the number of restaurants. Most of the buildings at the women's quarters were set up this way, and Emily assumed that she would be assigned her own room in one of these in due course. Apartments with two or more rooms like 4NR's were only available to a select few who needed them.

The afternoon passed much the same as the morning until it was time to go home.

"Ok, girls. That is it for today. Tomorrow we will look at how to apply for financing for any larger items that you might require. I will see you then," Mr Chambers farewelled the class. "7GQA9E, if you could 'Present' near my desk and face the class as they leave?"

Uh oh.

Emily did as he requested as the girls filed passed her while looking her up and down with smiles. They obviously knew what was about to happen. Finally, the last one had left.

"7GQA9E, kindly 'Kneel' and 'Open'."

A blow job then. Well, it could be worse.

Obviously looking at her naked body and spread legs all day had whetted his appetite. He was well into his fifties though, which Emily found kind of gross. It brought to mind the older man who had fucked her doggy style in the street on Saturday. Older men had it made on this world. They could have any pretty young woman they liked, any time they liked, and she would never refuse him.

She got down onto her knees with her hands behind her back and then opened her mouth. Sure enough, he opened his pants and presented his penis right in front of her face. It was flaccid, but she leaned forward and took it into her mouth. It didn't escape her this time that it was still her choice to do it, even though back on Earth 1 there was no way she would have ever consented to doing this.

He smelled clean and vaguely of talc. She felt him harden slowly in her mouth, and she made an effort to move her head back and forth, taking him deep into her throat and back out again each time. He seemed to respond well to that. After just a few minutes she felt him harden even more, just before his warm, sticky semen hit the back of her tongue. Then he pulled away and did his pants up, leaving her kneeling in front of him trying to swallow the vile tasting mess without gagging. Still, she was surprisingly aroused by the experience. What was that all about?

"Thank you, 7GQA9E. You are a very beautiful woman," he complemented.

"Thank you, kind sir," Emily responded, remembering 4NR's instruction. She wiped an errant droplet of semen from her lips with one hand before returning it behind her back, resuming the proper 'Kneel' position until requested otherwise. At least, that's what she assumed was expected of her.

"So, are you enjoying your womanhood thus far?" he continued. "It must be good to be finally displayed after such a belated beginning?"

"Um… kind of," Emily lied. She sensed questions were about to be asked about her origins so she decided to stick with the 'raised off-grid' explanation which everyone believed to be the case, but she also needed a better understanding of this place so revealing a little bit of the truth might also prove useful. "Where I was raised, the women wore clothing, so this is all very new to me. I think I'm adjusting, though."

"That is good. So, you were not outraged that you were not able to be revealed once you came of age?"

"Uh… not really. Where I was raised it was normal. I didn't even know about the real world until a few days ago."

That's if you can call this a real world and not a misogynist's wet dream.

"Normal? How can that be?" he asked with some surprise. "I cannot imagine a woman feeling normal in such a state. Just what kind of place were you raised in? I think it should be reported to the authorities. Those poor women!"

"Um… it's not there anymore," Emily replied while trying to think fast. A lie wasn't a good lie if it could be exposed as one. "I wandered away from the group and got lost while we were on the move, and then I was found at the space port while I was trying to find them again. I still have no idea what happened to them."

"Oh, thank goodness for that," he replied with relief. "At least one woman was spared from it. You were very lucky for it to be you, 7GQA9E."

"Yes, thank goodness for that," Emily agreed, hoping he didn't detect any sarcasm in her tone.

"Anyway, if you have any difficulties that I may be able to help you with, please do not hesitate to ask," he assured her with a gentle smile. "I am always around here somewhere."

"Thank you, Mr Chambers. You are very kind."

"Please, you are a grown woman now. When the debs are not around, please call me Tom."

"No problems. Thank you, Tom," Emily replied with a smile.

It didn't escape Emily's attention that this man appeared to be genuinely lovely, while only moments before he had used her mouth to get off. Anyone from Earth 1 observing their conversation now would never have guessed something like that had just happened. If she couldn't still taste his semen in her mouth, and wasn't kneeling here naked in front of him, she might even believe that too. This planet was so insane. A sex act was just that and nothing more. It didn't mean anything to anyone either before or after it was done, and it didn't seem to have any bearing on whether the person was nice or not so nice, old or young, or alone like they were now or in front of a crowd in a public place. They just went ahead and did it. No questions asked. Men gave the commands. Women obeyed them. That was that.

The blowjobs after class became a pattern for the rest of the week. Apart from that, she was able to avoid attention from other men. The girls' school was only a short walk from the women's quarters so there were few men in the vicinity. That was at least some load off her mind, and Mr Chambers was such a lovely old guy she almost didn't mind obliging him. Almost. Having to be naked constantly, wearing a collar and obeying commands from him like she was some kind of trained animal was still completely abhorrent, as well as being a constant source of self-contempt for her after the realisation that she had the choice about going along with it all along, and she still did.

While she understood her nature well enough to know that she would continue to choose it rather than allow herself to become a pariah here, she was still a long way from accepting any of it. If anything, by Friday she felt even more naked than she had in the beginning. She had been totally nude for over a week, and the need to be covered again had been replaced by a sad yearning not unlike homesickness. Her skin felt over-exposed somehow. She felt like she was dirty all of the time, even straight after a shower. She felt constantly vulnerable, unprotected, powerless, frightened, and so very, very naked. The memory of all the men who had both seen her and used her for sex hadn't been forgotten either.

*****

The next week they covered the Debutante ceremony itself. Mr Chambers opened the class on Monday with much the same intro for the benefit of the new debs, including having Emily 'Present' to the class again while summarising the symbols of womanhood - her nudity, the lack of pubic hair and her collar. She hadn't expected to have to do that again, and once again was completely mortified by it. Later on, when they were alone in their customary post-blowjob chat, he explained that it was so unusual for a grown woman to be in the class that it warranted an explanation for the sake of the new debs. Emily had to pretend that it was perfectly normal for a woman to stand out front of a classroom totally naked, and that she didn't have the slightest issue with that woman being her. The truth was far from that, though.

Having already experienced Debutante, Emily found the week's classes a bit slow for her. That was until Friday just after lunch when Mr Chambers started summarising the week.

"Ok, debs,' he began, and then paused until they all quietened. "This week you have learned everything you need to know about Debutante, but I am sure most of you would have picked it up from watching the vids every Friday night anyway. The main points were - Number 1. Anyone?"

"The line up!" came the response.

"That is correct," he responded. "It is very important to keep your position in the line when you are led out on stage. Number 2 anyone?

"The dress!" they all replied.

"That is correct. It is the last time you will be clothed so try to be patient and enjoy it. Your time will come soon enough. Remember to be careful with it so it does not come apart prior to the reveal. Then once you are called upon to reveal yourself, pull hard on the neckline and cast it away. Number 3?

"The collar!"

"Yes, the collar. You will receive your adult names and the ability to buy the things you will need as women at that moment. Number 4?"

"The commands!"

"That is correct. The commands," he replied. "After your reveal and receiving your collar, you will proceed down the runway and mount the podium. Once there, you will be called upon to follow two specific commands. Those of you who have already done Etiquette week already will know these well because you have been practising them every night, have you not?"

"Yes, Mr Chambers."

"For those who have not done Etiquette yet, I think it would be beneficial to have 7GQA9E demonstrate the commands for us since she is here with us. Seeing them done by a woman will be so much better than the diagrams we saw earlier in the week. 7GQA9E, if you could stand on the table up here and 'Present' to the class once again."

Emily couldn't really back down at that point, so she did as she was asked and tried to smile at the same time as Mr Chambers helped her up onto the table. It was bad enough to be up there in front of everyone like that, but she was dreading more what he was about to ask her to do next. She couldn't believe he would have her do that in front of a classroom, like it was a normal thing to show to a class! Still, this wasn't Earth 1, and they did things a little differently here, to say the least.