Emily 2.0 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about hand coupling?"

"Ahh, good question. I was about to get to that," he smiled. "Hand coupling is a special skill that improves with experience. It is not called upon often, yet still must be learned. I have a vid for you showing the techniques."

Moments later a video played on the wall showing a female hand jacking off a very erect penis. The video would freeze from time and annotations appeared to describe the technique being employed. Emily marvelled that you could show this video to anyone in polite company. Here though, it was apparently part of a woman's education to teach her how to properly perform a hand job before you sent her out into the world.

The next few days passed without any more humiliation, other than still being nude constantly of course, which Emily was more self-conscious about than usual since she was the only one in that condition here. It was such a strange feeling. All around the room were girls in their tracksuits, and the teacher in his casual suit, while amongst them all was a solitary woman without a stitch on apart from high-heeled shoes. It felt so very wrong. Conspicuous. Exposed. Alone. Somehow dirty. On Earth 1 she would have been arrested for indecent exposure. Here, it was required. It was the law, even in this classroom setting where everyone else had clothes on.

While many of the debs would have been more than eager to join Emily in her nudity, Mr Chambers wouldn't allow it until they became 'women'. Some of the topics were interesting, though. She learned that winters in the city were very mild, but they still had cold spells which could last several weeks. During these times the women would stay indoors, and men would use the Datacore to seek them out for any 'coupling'. It was the only time men would ever be seen on the grounds inside the women's quarters, and they were only there by invitation. The restaurants delivered food trays to the women's buildings where carpet picnics became the norm for the duration.

She also learnt that during pregnancy, a woman wasn't required to couple anymore once she began to show. Thank God for small miracles… Of note there were a variety of exercises and skin care products to prevent stretch marks, and they appeared to actually work judging by what Emily had seen of the women of this world. Collingwood seemed to be correct about their advanced medical science.

The schools had an area set aside for infant care, complete with a maternity ward for women about to give birth. To her surprise they didn't breast-feed at all, and they even had a drug to prevent lactation. Just after the birth, the baby would be handed over to a 'Mother', and the babies would be formula-fed, which they considered nutritionally superior. Emily strongly suspected that the real reason was to get a woman back to the task of coupling as soon as humanly possible.

Can't have a perfectly good vagina going to waste for too long in this place…

The thought of getting pregnant wasn't a good one for Emily. There wasn't any birth control available in this world, and her implant was going to run out within a few months. The very concept was completely foreign and caused Emily to have to backtrack fast when she brought it up. They didn't even have condoms, not that any man would likely be convinced to wear one even if they did exist. The only birth control they had was an IUD implant, which was fitted surgically to women when they turned 34 and became 'Mothers'.

Yeah, not a draconian or subjugated society at all, Collingwood…

What was she going to do? If Collingwood didn't come up with a solution to get them out of here in the next few months, she was almost certainly facing getting pregnant and having a child here. A child without a known father! It was a troubling thought in so many ways.

Finally, Friday was over, and Mr Chambers' daily blowjob was done. Just one more week of this to go.

*****

Monday. Hopefully it was the last week of being the only one naked in a room, but on the other hand it could also be the last week she might be able to avoid attention from men. Well, apart from giving Mr Chambers a daily blowjob after class of course.

Again, she was made to stand in the 'Present' position out front of the class after Mr Chambers' introduction while he drew attention to her nudity, her lack of pubic hair and of course the collar. This time he also singled out another aspect that he hadn't previously - her pose.

"Now, debs, this week we will be looking at Etiquette," he began. "These are the things we do to fit into our society. As future women, that will include your manners, your poise, the way you relate to men and to each other, and of course, your behaviour. As women, your duty and honour will be to make yourselves available to men. That includes being displayed, and your coupling skills, both of which in no small way relate back to everything we learned in Health and Beauty last week. Those of you who were not here for that will get your chance in three weeks' time before your Debutante. As most of you already know, the alpha and omega of etiquette in womanhood is to follow the commands that men will give you. Some are designed to display the woman's body as beautifully as possible in order to gain his arousal. Others are more for putting you into a position where he is able to couple with you to share pleasure, and honour you with his seed."

He looked around the room. No hands went up, so he continued.

"You see here 7GQA9E is standing in the 'Present' position. This is the first of eight commands that we will go through today, and then practise for the remainder of the week while we discuss the other finer points of etiquette. Can everyone please put on your deb shoes and adopt the 'Present' position as you see 7GQA9E doing right now?"

The room was suddenly filled with the sound of chairs scraping backwards followed by the clip-clopping of heels as the debs put them on. Emily realised now that she was going to be made to perform all of the degrading poses in front of them all like an obedient little trained animal. Some of the commands she didn't even know yet. She remembered the man in the park when she was there with Collingwood asking her to 'Lay'. She tried to count the ones she did already know in her head to try to guess how many others she didn't know yet. Anything to distract herself from what she was currently doing. They could all see everything she had, and it was about to get a whole lot worse!

"Mr Chambers," one girl called out with her hand up. "May we do this revealed, as 7GQA9E is doing?"

"There is always one," he replied, rolling his eyes. "No, you may not. Be patient. Womanhood will come soon enough for you. In the meantime, you need to be ready. Is that the 'Present' position I asked for?"

The girl quickly stood at attention with her hands behind her back and then moved her feet shoulder-width apart.

"Your legs should be further apart than that," he gently pointed out. "Remember, once you are a woman revealed, your sex will need to be openly displayed, not hidden between closed legs. That is a bit better. Back straight as well. Thrust your chest forward. Perhaps a little further apart with your feet. Pay attention to 7GQA9E. Yes, that is much better now."

He looked around the room, pointing and frowning from time to time before deciding that was close enough for now.

"Ok, the next command is 'Come'. This one often follows 'Present'. Here a man will want to take you somewhere more comfortable to couple. It is very much like 'Present'. You just follow him while keeping your hands behind your back and walking one or two steps behind him. Let me demonstrate. 7GQA9E, 'Come'."

He then started walking towards the door. Emily obediently followed him two steps behind as instructed. Then he turned around and went back to where they started before turning back to face Emily. She felt ridiculous. She was a human being for goodness's sake. Not some trained animal.

"'Present', 7GQA9E."

She resumed the position.

"Ok, everyone select a partner and practise with each other for a few minutes."

The room was shortly filled with female voices saying "Come" and clip-clopping heels while Mr Chambers looked on approvingly.

"Ok, debs, the next command we will look at is the most difficult to master but also one of the most beautiful poses to display the female body. Some of you who have done the Debutante week will already have done this one. It is one of two commands you will be given after your reveal at Debutante. For the rest of you, I will get 7GQA9E to demonstrate. 7GQA9E, 'Sit'."

Emily went into the squat position with her hands behind her neck. There was no point trying to fight it at this stage.

"Notice how the width of her knees causes her sex to part slightly, debs? Notice how she keeps her back straight and her elbows back so that her breasts are lifted up in a pleasing manner? Ok, everyone try this one. You may need to use a desk to steady yourself for the first time."

Once again it caused plenty of laughter as several girls were left sprawling on their backsides in the attempt. At last, enough had mastered it for Mr Chambers to continue.

"'Present' again, 7GQA9E," he ordered before turning back to the class. "Ok, the next command is the second one you will be given at Debutante. Most of you will have already seen 7GQA9E demonstrate it, but for the rest of you I will get her to do it again. 7GQA9E, 'Display'."

Emily hated this one. It was by far the most degrading of all of the commands, but she obeyed immediately, turning her back to the class, bending over and reaching back with both hands to pull her buttocks and labia open. She tried to let her mind wander to somewhere else so she didn't have to think about what she was actually doing. It didn't work.

"You see here that 7GQA9E's hands have revealed her coupling areas. It is very inviting for a man to see a woman displayed like this, and he will often give this command if he is considering coupling. Many will even proceed at this point. This one is easy so we will not bother practising it now, but I suggest you do so in your own time and space where you can be unclothed so you become familiar with it. Ok, 7GQA9E. You may 'Present' again."

Emily was thankful that one was over and returned to standing facing the class.

"The next command is 'Kneel'. 7GQA9E, 'Kneel'."

This one was easy. She got down onto her knees with her legs apart and hands behind her back.

"Note that 7GQA9E's back is straight, shoulders square and her legs are open much the same width as in 'Present'. OK, everyone try this one," Mr Chambers ordered the class.

Everyone obediently kneeled and looked back up at him.

"Well done everyone," he commented with a smile. "Ok, stay there, debs. This next command will often follow the 'Kneel' command, or it will be given at the same time. 'Open', 7GQA9E."

Emily opened her mouth and looked up at him. There was something even more humiliating about this one than many of the others, but she'd performed it so many times now she thought little of it. The worst part of it for her now was that she knew she would almost always have to suck a cock and swallow semen whenever a man ordered it.

"This command is given if a man wishes to offer himself for oral coupling. It is a great honour for a woman to give pleasure in this way, but it will take some practise. I hope everyone who has done Health and Beauty week has been practising their oral coupling?"

"Yes, Mr Chambers," returned most of the class.

"Very good! I am very proud of you, debs," he replied, seeming almost emotional about it. Emily guessed that he really, really liked blowjobs, which might explain why he'd had her giving them to him every day after class. "Ok, everyone can practise the 'Open' position now."

Emily looked around at the classroom full of kneeling girls with open mouths. It was almost obscene.

"The main thing to remember when oral coupling is that you wait for a man to offer himself before you attempt to proceed. Once he does, your hands must remain behind your back at all times, and it is extremely insulting to him if you allow his seed to spill from your mouth at the end, or if you do not thank him for the coupling. For some taller men you may need to rise to a more upright position so you can reach him better. Is everyone clear before we move on?"

"Yes, Mr Chambers."

"Ok, the next command is 'Lay'," he continued. "7GQA9E, 'Lay'."

"I-I'm sorry, Mr Chambers,' Emily responded. "I don't know that one yet."

"Oh, that is no problem. One moment please," he replied as he took out his Portavid and seemed to be scrolling through the screen. "Ok, here we are."

He walked over to the table near the wall and a moment later a still image of a naked woman wearing a collar appeared. She was on her back with her hands gripping underneath her knees while spreading wider than Emily thought possible. It was completely graphic, completely submissive, and absolutely degrading for a woman. Surely, he didn't expect her to do that??

"Do you think you can manage that, 7GQA9E?"

Ok so he does expect me to do it…

Emily sighed inwardly while trying to maintain a smiling and enthusiastic exterior. This wasn't going to be easy. Not so much physically. Thanks to years of yoga, she could almost do the splits. However, mentally was another story. She would literally be opening herself to be fucked, and she knew now that men would be expecting this from her. Men she didn't know. Men in the street. One man had already asked it from her already. On the other hand, everyone here had seen everything she had anyway so what the hell. So, still in the 'Kneel' position she leaned forward onto her hands before rolling onto her back and grabbing her knees, raising her legs up and out, spreading herself as wide as she could go.

"That is excellent, 7GQA9E!" Mr Chambers exclaimed. "Debs, have a look at this and then try it yourselves. Notice she is perfectly opened to allow coupling? This one requires flexibility, but it is easy to balance when you get it right. See how you go. Remember once you become women to always thank him after coupling."

After the girls had finished, it was time for the final command. Emily already knew what it was going to be, having experienced it the first time she was penetrated on this world.

"The last one is not unlike 'Display'", Mr Chambers began. "7GQA9E, do you know 'Face Down'?

Emily nodded her agreement. There was no internal turmoil this time. She was just going to do it and get it over with.

"'Face Down', 7GQA9E."

She assumed the "face down, ass up" pose with her chest on the floor, and then reached around to spread her buttocks. She had no dignity left anyway at this point. The most troubling aspect was that she could now vividly remember everything that happened the day the older man had fucked her in the street in this position, and she had let him! She knew that it would be far from the last time she allowed it too.

Fuck this place and everyone in it.

The rest of the week continued much the same as Monday. Every day she performed the commands in front of the class. Every day she gained a little more confidence with being naked, and every day she lost a little more self-respect. When it was all over on Friday evening, she had a feeling of dread that a new and much worse chapter was about to begin in her life. She was now a fully trained 'woman' ready to go out on her own as a glorified sex toy. However, there was something much worse. Collingwood hadn't contacted her in more than three weeks, and she now had to move out of 4NR's apartment into her own, and 4NR was her only friend here. If there was one thing she loathed more than the humiliation and degradation of her life in this place, it was being alone, and suddenly she was feeling very, very alone.