Emily 2.0 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The first command you will be given, as we know, debs, is 'Sit'. 7GQA9E, 'Sit'."

Emily felt disgusted with herself to be seen obeying a command from a man to 'sit' like she was an obedient little puppy, let alone displaying herself like that in front of a room full of people, even if they were all girls. She knew full well that it was the only choice she could make though, so she squatted down on her heels with her knees wide open and meshed her fingers together behind her neck, keeping her elbows out wide. However, as humiliating as this one was, she knew that the second command was far more vulgar. She wished and hoped that he wouldn't actually ask that of her in front of the class as well. Surely that was going too far?

"Notice that the width of her knees and the angle of her legs causes her sex to be parted, debs? Notice also how she keeps her back straight, and the position of her arms causes her breasts to be uplifted in a pleasing manner? It is a truly beautiful pose for a woman to be displayed in, and it is sure to stimulate arousal in a man. But it is also the most difficult of the commands to master and will need lots of practise. Ok, let us all have a turn now. Everyone please put your deb shoes on and try performing it at your desks. Keep a hand on your desk if you find it difficult to keep balance at first. 7GQA9E, if you are comfortable enough, could you hold there a while longer?"

Emily nodded her agreement, even though this couldn't be over with fast enough for her. When he had pointed out the state of her breasts and genitals it drew even more attention to them, which made the pose she was holding up here on the table all the more humiliating.

"Mr Chambers, may we try this revealed as well?" one girl asked.

"No, you may not," he replied sternly. "You may do so in your own time and space, but not here. Womanhood will come soon enough for you. For now, you must learn the commands and practise them in clothing so that you are proficient when that time comes."

The girl pouted in response.

WTF? Did they put something in their cereal here or something?

That they could be so eager to get their clothes off in front of a male teacher and a room full of their peers astonished Emily. Any girl on Earth 1 would be appalled at the idea, or any of this.

She watched as the girls practised the 'Sit' position around the room. The combination of baggy track suits and high heels was kind of bizarre, and more than once one of the debs fell onto her backside laughing in the attempt. Finally, they all seemed to have it.

"Ok, please take your seats again, debs. The second command you will be given is 'Display". 7GQA9E, if you could 'Display' now for the class please?"

So much for wishing.

Knowing this was just better over and done with, she stood back up, turned around and bent over. Then, forcing herself not to think about it, reached back with both hands and spread her buttocks.

"Debs, notice how this opens a woman's sex and her rear coupling area to the fullest? Few men could resist the beauty shown here. It is almost a sure way to gain his arousal and the blessing of his seed."

Emily tried not to listen. She didn't want to think about what she was doing, and having it described out loud in detail wasn't helping in the slightest.

"Mr Chambers, is 7GQA9E aroused?" a girl near the front asked.

"It is quite natural for a woman to become aroused when performing the commands," Mr Chambers replied matter-of-factly as he walked up closer to Emily and bent in for a closer look while putting on his reading glasses. "Let me see. Yes, you are correct, Alison. There are signs of arousal present within 7GQA9E's sex. Please tell us how you are feeling, 7GQA9E?"

Emily wanted to scream that it didn't feel good at all to be getting wet in front of a classroom while holding her cunt open! It was involuntary for fuck's sake! Caused by the adrenaline brought on by the flight or fight response to extreme stress! And in this position without a stitch on it was impossible to hide it from eyes that had no business seeing it!

Instead, she had to try to imagine what an Earth 2 woman might say.

"Um… it feels warm and tingly," she tried. "It's hard to describe, but it feels… nice."

"See, debs," Mr Chambers went on. "There is pleasure for a woman in the commands, but here you must be careful. Sometimes a man's arousal may be quashed if a woman is too eager to couple. It is important for a man to offer himself, rather than thrust yourself upon him."

So, consent is only an issue here if it's a man giving it, and their egos are too fragile to handle the idea of a horny woman?

"Thank you, 7GQA9E. You may be seated again."

Emily gratefully let her bum cheeks back together again and returned to her chair, hoping the indignation and embarrassment that she was feeling wasn't obvious on her face.

"Debs, following these commands you will be blessed and told to go forth and multiply. You will then proceed to the back of the stage and locate your escort who will take you to your first coupling. He will give you two further commands. The first is 'Present' which you have seen 7GQA9E perform already. This will then be followed by the 'Come' command, which is as obvious as it sounds. You merely follow him while keeping your hands behind your back. He will take you to the bedchamber where you will officially become women in the final part of the ceremony. Are there any further questions?"

A hand went up.

"Mr Chambers, we have covered the 5-way coupling, and those of us who have done Health & Beauty have been practising the coupling techniques with our artificial phalluses, but perhaps 7GQA9E can share some insights on her experience?"

"I actually have a treat for you, debs," Mr Chambers replied. "I have the Datacore vid of 7GQA9E's Debutante, which I was planning to show you now. Can someone dim the lights?"

Oh, hell no!

Mr Chambers walked up to a table in the centre of the room and placed a device not unlike a mobile phone on it. Moments later, Emily was completely aghast to see the wall light up like a huge high-definition screen. She then watched herself walking up to the front of the stage at Debutante and tearing off her deb dress. OMG, there was a camera pointing straight up at her crotch getting a close-up of that moment! Then she saw herself receiving the damned collar before making her way down the runway completely nude in front of a crowd of thousands. She was actually smiling and swinging her hips! She wasn't sure that she had remembered to smile at all, let alone walk like that. It must have been that fucking pill 4NR gave her. Moments later she was up on the podium in the 'Sit' position and there was a camera right under her at that moment too! Then the 'Display' position, as if 'Sit' wasn't graphic enough already! OMG, she was much wetter than she thought she had been. There was a whitish substance visible inside her pussy lips which she didn't even know she produced until now. How utterly humiliating! Her eyes were frozen onto the images playing out in front of her. It was like watching a car crash. As horrible as it was to see, it was impossible to look away. She could only watch with her mouth agape, and all the while she knew the whole class was watching this with her, and it was on the Internet!

It got much worse as she was led into the bedchamber. She saw herself eagerly mount her escort lying on his back before the others took their positions. There was a close-up of her sphincter being penetrated, and then the two penises working in her pussy and bottom at the same time. There was a close-up of her face as she enthusiastically deep-throated the man in front of her. She saw herself at the moment she gagged, which caused her mascara to run as tears ran down her face. Another close-up of her face as she orgasmed, still with the penis in her mouth. There were close-ups of each of her hands wanking the two men in them. Finally, there were close-ups of her face again as semen splashed onto it and into her hair. This wasn't just the TV edit that streamed live. It was the whole event in detail from different angles from start to finish! This was pure pornography, and she was the star!

Then there was the interview with Jeff straight afterwards while she had semen all over her face. Finally, it ended and the whole class started clapping as someone turned the lights back up.

Oh… my… God…

"Good for you, 7GQA9E!"

"I hope my Debutante is just like yours!"

"You are an excellent coupler."

"Welcome to womanhood, 7GQA9E!"

Emily was in too much shock to smile or thank them for the "compliments". She could only continue staring at the blank wall where the video had just been playing. Finally, by sheer force of will she was able to snap out of it and smile back at the girls behind her, realising she had to keep up appearances no matter how she really felt about what she just saw.

Somehow, she still had to give Mr Chambers his daily blowjob before she could go home. Somehow, she got through it.

*****

On Monday of the next week, Mr Chambers opened with his usual introduction for the sake of the new debs by having Emily 'Present' to the class, and then used her as a model to point out the attributes of 'a woman'. She was glad at least this time that the marks on her bottom from the caning had mostly faded. It was still awful to be totally exposed, and the focus of fortyish pairs of eyes at once.

This time he used her hairless pussy as a lead-in to the topic of the week - Health and Beauty.

"So, this week you will learn how to look after your body both in appearance and health," he began. "The topics will include diet and exercise, monitoring your weight, grooming, skin and hair care, how to couple during menstruation and how to present yourself during those times, preparing and looking after your various coupling areas, caring for your skin and muscle tone when you are with child, and of course what to do during cold weather."

Cold weather? Emily hadn't thought of that until now. Just how do you keep warm if you can't put on a coat?

"The first subject we will look at is grooming. As you all so rightly pointed out, 7GQA9E does not have hair around her sex. The reason for that is because a woman should be revealed in all of her glory, and that includes her sex. It is a very important detail when it comes to gaining a man's arousal so that he offers himself to you. So where did 7GQA9E's hair go? Did it magically disappear just before Debutante? Did she ever have any? Or did something else happen?"

"She shaved it!" most of the class responded.

"That is right. 7GQA9E shaved it, and she almost certainly continues to shave it on a daily basis. Is that not correct?" he asked, turning to Emily.

Emily nodded and tried to smile like it was something she wanted to do every morning, not a ridiculous chore she found no pride or joy in at all. Having a shaved pussy just added to the humiliation of being nude as far as she was concerned.

"Well, I am sure 7GQA9E would not mind shaving it again for us today. Normally we would show a vid for you debs, but with 7GQA9E here we can gain her personal experience and guidance as she takes us through it. 7GQA9E, you will find warm water, a towel, bowl, lather, and blades in the teachers' staff room. Kindly fetch them for us."

Fucking what? He wants me to shave my pussy in front of everyone? He can't be serious?

She looked up at his face and saw him waiting patiently for her to react and fetch the items. He was serious! Emily wanted to scream. Nevertheless, she fetched the items and returned to find a chair had been set up out the front of the class. She guessed she was doing this, like it or not.

"7GQA9E, if you could start with your armpits and discuss what you are doing and why. Then move on to legs and then your sex. Debs, please come in a little closer."

Emily was horrified that the class had formed a circle closely around her. Some sitting on the floor would be looking straight between her legs when that time came. Still, there was perhaps a little solace that her experience would be useful for some of them since this would all too soon be a part of their daily lives as well.

She lifted up one arm and applied some lather to the pit.

"Um… ok. I usually do this in the shower," she began. "The warm water softens the skin so it's less likely to become irritated. Um… I find I can go in both directions, but your mileage may vary."

"Excuse me, 7GQA9E," Mr Chamber interrupted. "But what is 'mileage'."

"Oh…err. It's a common expression where I come from," Emily replied. "It means your experience may vary. Some girls may find one direction is less irritable to her skin than another, or one is easier to perform than the other."

"Oh ok, thank you."

Emily finished the other pit and then lathered up one of her legs.

"Um… once again. Most people do this in an upwards direction, but for your first time you may want to go downwards to begin with."

Now it was time for the part she had been dreading. There was no way to avoid spreading her legs in front of everyone and performing this very personal task, which even when alone she found humiliating because she wasn't doing it for herself. She was doing it so men could ogle her female bits more easily. It was to show her most personal of body parts, which should be kept private in any sane world. It was the last tatter of dignity taken away. If you could keep anything at all to yourself, surely it should start with your genitals? It was only the very beginning of anything even remotely resembling a sliver of privacy, yet in this place even that was denied to her. Shaving everything while not being allowed any clothing meant being utterly and completely exposed all of the time. That was obviously what they wanted, though. It was expected, demanded. There was no choice given about it. A woman's body wasn't her own here and they wanted her to know and remember that at all times.

At least that's how it felt to her. In this place, though, every woman didn't just seem to act like they wanted it, they genuinely did seem to want it. Perhaps it was like those backward countries on Earth 1 that still practiced genital mutilation. Usually, it was the women carrying on the tradition more than men. "If I went through it, then my daughter should too. How will she attract a husband otherwise?" At least people didn't practice that in this place. Perhaps Collingwood was right when he said it could be a lot worse...

There was nothing else for it but to begin, especially in this setting with a room full of people expecting it of her. To run out of the room now would invite bewilderment and confusion. She could just picture it in her mind - "What is wrong with her? How can she have a problem with everyone seeing her revealed body? Is it not a woman's honour to be revealed? It is her glory. How could she feel shame at the body she has been given?"

Which would then more than likely be followed up by another meeting with the rattan. Pain on top of the humiliation of becoming a social outcast…

Emily took a deep breath, spread her legs, and started lathering up her pubic area.

"Now the first time you do this, you'll want to only do a small area at a time with short and gentle strokes like this," she began while demonstrating the action. "Once again, your experience with the direction will vary. Downwards will be less irritating later, but upwards gives a smoother result. The first few weeks you may want to only go downwards until your skin becomes used to it. When you get to the more tender areas, you'll want to stretch the skin out like this to get at it, and also so you don't accidentally nick yourself. To get around the back, around your ars… err… rear coupling area, you may find it easier to stand up. Afterwards, apply a lotion to moisturise the skin. Shaving has a drying effect which will cause irritation and redness for many of you, particularly in the beginning."

At last, the humiliating task was done, and she used the towel to remove any remaining lather and water.

"Thank you, 7GQA9E. That was most helpful," Mr Chambers praised as Emily took the items back to the staff room and then returned to her seat, remembering to spread her legs wide, as apparently all good women did when a man was watching.

It wasn't over, though. After lunch Mr Chambers again addressed the class.

"Ok, debs, as you all know, and I am sure you are all looking forward to it, a woman's gift and honour is not just in being revealed, but in coupling. There are four coupling methods: oral coupling, vaginal coupling, rear coupling, and hand coupling. You will be expected to be proficient in all before Debutante, and some will take some practise. I have here a box of artificial phalluses. 7GQA9E, if you could pass them out?"

Emily took the box and went around to everyone to take one before resuming her seat.

"Thank you, 7GQA9E," he continued. "Now, you can all take them out of their wrappers. 7GQA9E, if you could 'Present' for the class again. Bring your phallus with you."

Uh oh. This isn't looking good...

"The first technique is oral coupling," Mr Chambers explained. "This one takes the most practise of all. You will need to open your throats up, and the sensation of a phallus entering your throat may cause some gagging at first, but it begins to feel more natural with practise. 7GQA9E, if you could demonstrate?"

Oh God! He expects me to deep-throat a dildo in front of the whole class? The look on his face says he's serious! Sheesh… Ok, whatever…

She tilted her head back and took the pink dildo into her mouth before pushing its full length down into her throat and pulling it out again.

Surely that's enough for a demonstration?

"Thank you, 7GQA9E. Now everyone, give it a try."

Moments later the room was filled with choking and gagging sounds, followed by occasional excited cries of "I did it! I didn't gag that time!"

"Ok, debs, we will leave it there for now," Mr Chambers decided after about five minutes. "This one you will need to practise daily, especially for you debs going to Debutante this Friday. Alright, moving on. 7GQA9E, if you could 'Display' for us?"

Oh God no! This can't actually be happening, can it? Then again, what haven't I done already in this fucked up world?

Resigning herself to her fate, she turned around, bent over, and spread her bottom as the teacher continued his commentary.

"So, you see here that both her rear coupling area and her sex are open and clearly visible, hence the reason it is called 'Display'. A man will find this view extremely inviting and many will offer themselves to couple in either one or the other places at this time. The anticipation will often cause arousal in a woman as we saw in 7GQA9E last week. This arousal will make penetration of her sex more pleasant, but if a man encounters resistance from a woman's body, he will apply a lubricant to himself, or to her, to facilitate the coupling. Ok, you may resume your seat 7GQA9E. Are there any questions?"

I don't have to do a dildo show for the class after all?

That was unexpected but she wasn't going to complain about it, so she quickly sat back down before he changed his mind.

One girl put her hand up.

"Mr Chambers, may we practise these couplings now?"

"No, you may not," he replied. "Womanhood will come soon enough for you. However, you must be prepared. I want all of you to practise all of the couplings in your own time and space every night using the phalluses you have been given. The rear coupling in particular may be a little uncomfortable at first if you have not experienced it before, but you will need to be ready for it by Debutante. Any other questions?"