Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out and grabbed her arms, pulling her off the bed and sat her on the floor with her head leaning back on the mattress. He stood over her and held her arms above her. She looked up at him as he touched her lips with his hard cock. She closed her eyes and moaned as her tongue lashed out and circled the tip. She then rubbed her full soft lips on the tip, tasting his precum. He moaned, low and deep, looked down at her and thrust his rigid throbbing cock deep into her mouth. She sucked hard on his thick meat as he pumped her. She angled her head so he could get maximum penetration going into her throat. She held back her gag reflex as he let go of her hands, grabbed her head and pumped furiously. She reached around and grabbed his upper thighs and sunk her fingernails into his flesh. He grunted and growled as she made him cum down her throat. She swallowed his creamy fluid and continued to suck hard, draining him, making his whole body shudder. He picked her up and cradled her in his arms. He laid her on the bed and lay down next to her. He pulled her in and she nestled into his chest with his arms around her. She whispered, "You really are real, and you really are mine aren't you? But I don't even know your name."

The tall dark handsome stranger leaned forward and looked deep into Emily's eyes. He said, "My name is Eric. I am real ... to you. I died many years ago before I found my true love and I've been searching for her...for you...ever since."

Emily awoke with a start. It was daylight. Her mind went to last night. She was still confused. Was it a dream? Was it real? It must be real because she was sore! She went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Even if it wasn't real, she was enjoying her nightly visits. Granted, it wasn't the normal kind of relationship, but a tryst with a ghost was better than a relationship with any of the dead beat guys she'd been dating!

Emily recalled his touch, his tenderness and his forcefulness. She loved how he dominated her, she relished it. She loved the feel of his thick hard shaft inside her, throbbing between her legs, feeling him fill her with his creamy goodness. She took great pleasure in sucking him into her mouth and making him cum, knowing she gave some pleasure back to him.

Thank goodness it was Saturday and Emily didn't have to go to the office. She needed a break, and really wanted to stay with him. She sat up on her bed and pleaded out loud, "Please, Eric. Come back to me! I want to be with you forever." At this point she was afraid that he was just a dream. Every time he came to her it ended with her waking up and him being gone. Had she been alone so long that she finally cracked? Was he just a figment of her imagination, her hopes and dreams? Did she want a real man so bad that her mind had to invent one?

She got dressed in a terry cloth romper and walked into the kitchen, to get the coffee pot set up. She was gonna need some real coffee before her mind could handle this. Mmmmmm...she could smell coffee already percolating. She poured herself a cup. She needed to drink coffee and think about this for a minute. She walked over to the window and stared outside, sipping on her black coffee and pining for his return. She turned around and there he was. Setting her coffee down, she rushed to him and they embraced. Their bodies pressing so hard together they molded into one. Emily looked at Eric and said, "So if you're a ghost why do I feel your flesh?"

"I was real enough now and then, but now I am real to you forever". Do you want to feel how real I am?" Eric replied. Emily smiled real big and nodded. Eric picked her up and flung her over his shoulder as she giggled. He carried her to the bedroom and tossed her on the bed and took his clothes off.

Suddenly feeling playful, Emily jumped up off the bed and with a big grin on her face she said, "If you want me you'll have to catch and take me!"

Eric smiled and said, "Okay, my love...let the games begin!" And with that he jumped onto the bed after her.

Emily squealed and ran around the bed and out the bedroom door down the hallway. Eric was hot on her tail as she made it to the kitchen before he grabbed her around the waist. Jerking her back against him he latched onto her neck with his mouth and grabbed her arms, pulling them back. This made her big breasts stick out even further. He wrangled her toward the kitchen and managed to get her arms trapped and pinned down to his side. Though she tried to resist, she was no match for his strength and masculinity. Eric forcefully bent her over the counter and held her down with one hand on her back. He grabbed the crotch of her romper pulling it aside and rammed his hard cock deep inside her. "You are MINE" he stated. Reaching underneath her with the other hand he pinched and played with her clit while he furiously pumped her hard and deep.

Emily cried out, "YESSSSS...TAKE ME. I AM YOURS!!" He pulled out, ripped the crotch completely out of her romper, grabbed her hips and touched the tip of his dick to the rim of her ass. She clenched the edge of the counter knowing what was about to happen and braced herself. He thrust himself forward and sank his hard shaft deep inside her ass. She cried out. The initial thrust was painful and she could feel the tears flowing down her cheeks, yet she begged for more.

Eric pumped her harder and harder violating her body like nobody had ever done before. He reached around and grabbed her immense breasts with both hands and pulled her up. She felt him shudder as he came inside her ass, filling it with his virility, and he held it inside her until he pumped out every little bit into her. He pulled out, took her hand and led her into the living room and pulling her with him he fell onto the couch.

Emily got up and went into the bathroom and got a warm, wet wash cloth. Kneeling at his feet, she washed his manliness. He leaned his head back enjoying the warm sensation and her gentle touch. Emily washed him down thoroughly, cleaning his shaft, lifting his scrotum and washing every area around and beneath them. She then took his shaft gently in her hands as she softly kissed up and down his length. Eric groaned and closed his eyes. She used her tongue to lick up and down like it was some kind of Popsicle. Twirling her tongue around and over the tip she cradled his balls giving them a slight squeeze. She looked up at him and their eyes locked. He reached down and grabbed her hair with both hands as she placed her hands on his legs. He pushed her head down and his shaft disappeared in her mouth. She let out a muffled moan as he grabbed her hair and started bobbing her head up and down. She could feel his erection regaining, and began sucking harder as he pulled her head back and forth faster and harder, his hips rising up to go deeper into her mouth. Emily pulled up and looked up at him, watching his pleasure as he grunted and shot his load into her mouth.

Eric pulled Emily up into his lap. As she curled up in a ball and snuggled into him, he pulled her in tight and lovingly. She hummed her satisfaction and comfort as he kissed her forehead and cradled her body. Then he pulled her chin up, kissed her gently and whispered in her ear; "That night of your accident, I was there. I saw you and knew I had to have you. I'm sorry that you die and could not go back, but I'm glad you chose me. We will be together forever now. I will never leave you. You belong to me."

12