Emily

Story Info
Fun with an old friend.
1.4k words
4.17
6.4k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EMILY

by Musings of Pan

Okay, I am no spring chicken. In fact I have been retired several years now. I am still physically active working around the house, bicycling, swimming, and generally keeping fit. However since I live alone I do get lonely from time to time.

One day I received an unexpected email from a childhood friend, Emily. She lived next door when we were growing up and we were friends. We didn't date but had more of a brother - sister relationship since neither of us had siblings. Now our relationship was annual Christmas cards with brief notes.

I seldom hear from her so this email was unusual. In it she explained that she was tired of living alone and had nothing to keep her in her current city so she was wondering if I would be interested in a house mate. She made it clear that she was willing to do her share of the around the house work and thought we could keep each other company.

That came as a big surprise and one I had to think over. It is true that my children are long gone so it is just me rattling around in this too big house. The idea of having someone else here sounded good but adjusting to someone else might be a problem. So I called her to discuss how it would work. It seemed that she wanted a change and living in this town where she grew up seemed appealing. Emily even offered to pay rent but I told her I would not take money but would accept some help with things like cooking and laundry. I have a cleaning lady so that type of help is not needed. We had a nice chat and agreed to give it a try.

Three weeks later I picked her up at the train station with two large suitcases and assorted other bags. The train was the only way she could travel with that much baggage. It was good to see her and we shared a nice family hug with her ample breasts pushing into me. When we got home I helped her get her stuff up to what was once my daughter's room.

In the days that followed we settled into a pleasant routine. It was nice to have someone else around and she pitched in with the household chores. Of course I still had my activities and she was busy looking for a local job but we had time to sit and chat. I really enjoyed our conversations because she is intelligent and well informed enough to challenge my ideas. Some nights we stayed up rather late in these discussions.

It was about two months later on a very warm July evening that we were sitting out on my patio talking and sipping some after dinner wine. She was wearing shorts and a tank top with obviously no bra. From old habit I had not thought about Emily sexually but I now started noticing that she had all the appropriate female equipment and was quite attractive. I felt we had gotten comfortable with each other enough to say what was on our minds so I did.

I started by making it clear that I enjoyed having her here and would be happy to keep our relationship as it was, so she should not feel pressured by anything I say next. However she is an attractive woman and I am a man who still has natural desires so I was wondering if she was interested in making our relationship more intimate to satisfy both our needs.

She paused for a few moments, smiled and said that sounds appealing but she was afraid that might spoil the relationship we now had.

I emphasized that I was not looking for love as that would definitely make things more complicated. I was thinking of a friends with benefits situation. I again told her that if she said no it would not change anything.

Emily looked at me for a long time thinking about what I had said while I remained silent. Then she told me that while it sounds nice, she wasn't sure. I suggested that we take it slow and see how it goes. She asked what I had in mind. So I said why don't we just take our clothes off and keep them off while we are at home.

She looked pleased and said, "I can do that." With that she pulled off her tank top and stood up to pull down her shorts. She was naked before I could get my shirt off. Her breasts were beautiful, hardly saggy at all and I complemented her on them. Her legs were crossed so I could not see much else but this was a good start. She also complemented me on my penis adding that it was a long time since she had seen one.

"Isn't it fun to be naughty?" I asked. Emily giggled and agreed. I could tell by the way her nipples were sticking out that she was enjoying this but I didn't want to destroy the mood by moving too fast so as soon as my cock started to twitch I looked out into the yard and thought about trimming the bushes.

We had a delightful week with both of us naked whenever we were home. Though Emily always sat demurely with her legs crossed or something in her lap, there were plenty of interesting views of her pussy when she was bending over. By then she was accustomed to me having the occasional erection. I pointed out that her erect nipples and little wet spots on the towel under her were the same thing.

One evening as we were sipping our nightly glass of wine, I looked at her and said, "Emily, our new way of living together has been great but I wonder if you would do something more for me. Will you open your legs?"

She gave me a sly smile and replied, "I wanted to do that but was afraid it would disgust you." Then she spread her legs wide in her chair with one leg over the chair arm. I definitely got an erection while gazing at her beautiful pussy which she had shaved bare. From her excited look and the glistening wetness at her split it seemed she was enjoying this as much as I was. From that time on she stopped hiding her pussy.

Two days later we were again sitting and talking when I got up from my chair and sat next to her on the sofa. "Emily, may I touch your breasts?" I asked. She whispered, "Yes."

I reached over and started fondling the breast nearest me. As I did so, she leaned back on the sofa and closed her eyes. When my fingers got to her nipple and started to twist and pull it she moaned appreciation. I reached my other arm around her shoulders and down to the other breast.

Both of us were breathing heavily by now so I lowered one hand slowly down her chest and stomach until it came to rest between her legs. She gave her approval by opening her legs more. I then had one hand on a breast and one stroking up and down her split. I released her split for just a moment to take her near hand and place it on my very hard cock. The feel of a woman's hand on my cock made me even harder. She began stroking me while I stroked her. As her split got wetter my fingers slipped between the folds of her lips until they would enter her at the bottom and brush her clitoris at the top. Finally she grasped my hand and held it hard as she shook in her orgasm.

I leaned over and kissed her while she lay against me recovering. I said to her, "Come to bed with me." She nodded and we rose as one and walked to my bed. Once in bed her energy was back and her inhibitions gone. She rubbed her body from breasts to pussy against me while still stroking my cock. Then she straddled me and lowered herself engulfing my cock. It didn't take long for me to cum inside of her and the feeling of me spurting triggered her second orgasm.

We slept naked together that night. When I woke up she was looking at me. I said, "I think our relationship has gotten more intimate." From that time on we still were naked when at home and we slept together every night.