Emily and Her Big Bottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yuiqalla
Yuiqalla
159 Followers

I shuddered in wonderful agony for a few long moments, as Claire finally slid out of me. I continued to lay face down on my big bed, leashed to the head of the bed, my wrists chained close to my collar, gagged, my unbelievably large bottom sticking way up in the air, and my ankles shackled, yet I felt a sweet sense of delight and satisfaction. I slowly regained my thoughts and composure, and I turned my head enough to see Claire standing beside me, and she was smiling broadly and laughing lightly. She caressed my thick, soft red hair as I began to regain full consciousness. Claire gently unlocked my ball gag and removed the gag from my mouth, and then she pulled up a chair next to the bed, so she could continue stroking my hair.

"I can't believe how big and fat your butt is," Claire said sweetly, as she caressed my neck around the collar, and she ran her hand down my back, gently. I moaned in pleasure at her touch.

It was then that I heard the doorbell ring.

"Oh yes," Claire said, giggling, "I invited Anthony to bring some wine to your birthday party tonight, Emily."

"But Claire...," I said hopelessly.

Anthony had been a friend to Claire and I for a few years, ever since college, and I liked him though he was often awkward and shy. He was handsome, in a skinny, somewhat geeky way, and I was pretty sure that he was quite attracted to both Claire and me, but he was fun to have around. I always liked his awkward attention.

But now I was humiliated at the thought of Anthony seeing me nearly naked and chained, and the thought of my gigantic, huge, fat bottom made me blush with embarrassment.

"Claire, please...," I shouted as Claire went to the front door to let Anthony in.

I could hear them talking in the kitchen from my chained, face down position in the bedroom, and I heard Claire make a joke and Anthony laughed. Anthony was struggling to open the wine he had brought, and the two of them were laughing about it.

Suddenly, from the bedroom doorway, I heard Anthony say, "Happy birthday, Emily."

I tried to turn my head to look back at Anthony as I said, "Thank you, Anthony."

Claire was laughing as she said, "Look at the size of her huge butt, Anthony! Isn't it gigantic?"

Anthony was stopped in the doorway, staring at my immense, raised rump, and he looked transfixed. He didn't say a word, but I could almost feel his intense desire and awkward fascination as he stared and stared, and fidgeted nervously, and he was breathing heavier. I adjusted my position on the bed a little, which made the mountains of fat on my massive bottom shake and jiggle.

"Oh Anthony, don't look at my huge butt," I said desperately. Claire laughed.

Claire walked over to me and began to unlock my leash from the bed, and she said, "Let's give Anthony a good look at how big and fat your ass is." She pulled the strip of pink chiffon back through my gargantuan, jiggling butt cheeks, and attached it to the back of my collar, so I was dressed again in the shasha. "Stand up, Emily," she said.

I wiggled on the bed to try to stand up, and I moved my giant hips slowly and awkwardly, until I got my feet on the ground and stood up. I could feel my enormous bottom jiggling heavily the entire time I was getting up, and the pink chiffon sliding through my massive rear end created a tickling sensation. But I was very nervous and humiliated to stand up and show Anthony the gigantic size of my butt, and I whimpered a little.

"Oh my god, Emily," Anthony said as I reached a full standing position, "your butt is huge." I moaned softly as Anthony walked toward me. There I stood, with my ankles and wrists shackled, and my laughably large bottom sticking out a mile, and jiggling and shaking heavily with any small movement I made, and I felt embarrassed and ridiculous while handsome but geeky Anthony walked around me, looking me over.

Anthony spoke breathlessly, "Your rear end is gigantic, Emily. It's so big, fat, and sexy."

I gasped at his words, and felt a shiver of desire go up my spine. But Anthony was too shy to touch me, and Claire just laughed that pleased laugh of hers.

"Make your gigantic butt jiggle for Anthony," Claire said casually. I gasped again. "Go on Emily," Claire continued, "make that mountain of fat shake and jiggle so Anthony can see it."

I was afraid to disobey Claire, chained and shackled as I was, in case she decided to spank me in front of Anthony, so I lifted up on my toes, and landed firmly down on my heels. This action made my massive rump jiggle with a huge shaking motion, which seemed to go on long after the jiggling started.

Claire laughed with delight, but I saw Anthony get a very dazed and excited look on his face, and the sudden bulge in his pants revealed the extent of his desire. I had never seen him so flustered and filled with passion. I looked at Anthony nervously, but he was just staring at my huge rump and its nearly endless jiggling motion, so I raised up on my toes again, and landed down on my heels once more. Again the immense volume of fat on my giant rear end shook and jiggled heavily, and I saw Anthony's knees buckle a bit. I felt a surge of desire shiver inside me and I felt a little dizzy myself as I absorbed Anthony's transfixed attention. He was staring at my enormous ass with intense pleasure.

Claire saw it too, so she looked right at Anthony's pants and said, "Okay Anthony, why don't you give Emily a birthday present, and drop those pants for her. I have to go open another bottle of wine." She left the room, closing the door, and Anthony and I were left alone, him staring at my massive butt, and me chained and shackled helplessly looking at how geeky and handsome he looked. Involuntarily, I was aching with desire.

Without a word, I dropped to my knees awkwardly, as my shackles and gigantic butt made it difficult to be graceful, and I lightly touched Anthony through his pants. He gasped loudly. I was feeling overwhelmed with longing as my big rump was sticking out and bouncing, so I unbuttoned Anthony's pants and took him deeply into my soft mouth. I ran my full red lips over him and stroked his obviously tense excitement, and glided my head back and forth, taking Anthony as deeply as my mouth would allow. Anthony swooned and moaned quite loudly. I felt sure he had never been inside a woman's mouth before, and I wanted him to feel every ecstatic sensation of my soft, feminine lips and tongue, so I moved my head in a gentle but firm rhythm to please him. He was gasping for air, squeezing his eyes shut, and groaning in crushing pleasure.

For myself, I had never felt so much dizzy desire in pleasuring a man with my mouth before. I was tingling with joy. I don't know if it was my being tightly chained and shackled, or if it was the utterly revealing and sheer costume I was wearing, or if it was simply the ridiculously large size of my bottom and its massive jiggling motion, but I was completely overtaken by an agonizing desire and longing as I glided my lips over Anthony. I wanted to remain on my knees, pleasuring him, forever.

Suddenly, and quickly, Anthony went rigid and let out a loud grunt as he exploded in absolute pleasure. His head went back and his skinny little hips thrust forward, and he erupted with a deep, excruciating gasp and bellow, as I swallowed him as deeply as I could. I felt an explosion of pain and pleasure myself, deep inside my gigantic rear end, which shot through me and caused me to go rigid as well in exquisite agony and delight. I nearly toppled over from exhausted pleasure as the waves of joy shot through me.

I remained on my knees for a few long moments, breathing heavily and swooning, when Anthony took my chained wrists and lifted me up, so I was standing in front of him. He confidently reached his hands around me and caressed my gargantuan butt, and he looked me in the eye, saying, "Oh my god, oh my god."

We stood like that a while, with Anthony obviously enjoying my huge rump, and me feeling pleasure at his touch. Then, after, a bit, Anthony nervously said, "Well, we should go see what Claire is doing, and get back to your party, and maybe we could drink a little wine."

I nodded my head, and we walked out of the bedroom with my immense rump rising in a mountainous lift, and then falling with a massive, heavy jiggling movement, repeatedly as I walked, and my ankle chains allowing only smallish steps. Anthony patted my huge rear end, saying, " Oh my gosh, it's so big."

Claire saw us coming into the living room and she said, "Well, Anthony looks like a new man. Good. It's about time." Then she laughed.

Then Claire looked me over and said, "Emily, get that gigantic, fat, jiggly butt over here."

I walked over to Claire, with my massive rump shaking and bouncing, and Claire placed her small hand on the huge curve of my butt cheek and said, "I think I will keep you dressed like this, and locked in chains. Now that your bottom is huge and fat, you look good like this."

I gasped, and Claire smiled and giggled lightly.

"But, I think we should let Emily have a little wine before we leash her and spank her enormous ass again, don't you think, Anthony?" Claire said sweetly and earnestly.

I blushed a hot red, and said, "B-but Claire..."

She laughed and poured three glasses of wine, handing one to Anthony and then one to me, and I drank it as well as possible with my wrists chained so close to my collar. It was delicious.

Then Claire walked me into the kitchen and used a short chain to lock my wrists and collar close to the kitchen sink and the faucet, so I was partially bent over the sink, with my unbelievably gigantic butt sticking out into the kitchen. She then placed the ball gag back into my mouth and locked it in place before saying, "Now, Anthony, I want you to give Emily a good spanking while I run an idea by the both of you."

I moaned into the gag and helplessly pulled on the chain, as I saw Anthony come over to me eagerly and stand behind me. Anthony paused for a moment, and Claire said, "Go ahead, Anthony, spank Emily's gigantic, fat butt."

Almost immediately after Claire spoke, I felt Anthony's hand land hard on my enormous bottom, causing me to squeal, and my gigantic rear end to jiggle deliciously.

As I repeatedly gasped into my gag, and Anthony continued spanking me, Claire said, "I've been thinking while I was on vacation, and I want the three of us to live on Shadow Island permanently. It is a beautiful place, and Anthony, you will fit right in with your intelligence and skills. Emily, with your gigantic, fat bottom, you will make a desirable and beautiful slave girl. Shadow Island is a place where a girl like you would be collared, leashed, chained, and spanked every day of her life, and the way your massive, fat ass constantly shakes and jiggles would be considered really sexy and lovely on the island. I think you would be happy there. Well, at least I hope you two will think about it." Anthony continued spanking me.

I listened to Claire's words as Anthony's hand landed squarely on my gargantuan rump over and over again, and as I began to feel dizzy with pain and pleasure, I thought to myself, "Whether I want to or not, I believe I am aching and longing to be a fat bottomed slave girl, collared, leashed, and spanked on Shadow Island forever. Sometime during the evening of my 25th birthday, I had grown to love having a gigantic, enormous, fat bottom, that shakes and jiggles when you slap it, and I had become excited by being obedient to Claire and Anthony." I moaned loudly as Anthony spanked me again and again.

Yuiqalla
Yuiqalla
159 Followers
12