All Comments on 'Emily and Jo Ch. 01'

by JELB_42

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A few things to remember

Your premise for the story is solid. However, your spelling and punctuation are very poor. This distracts from the story you are trying to tell.

I would highly recommend having someone edit your stories prior to publication. Hopefully it will help.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Professor, get yourself ready and join us

Nice story; home you lived it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Written by an illiterate 12 year old!

This is about as bad as it gets here.

"They did not see me. Who I'm I well I am their American lit professor Julia Pills. I came to their dorm room to help them with there studying they asked me to stop by. I watched them locked to each other's pussy they did not see me. So I just watched. It was actually quite erotica."

WHAT ABSOLUTE GARBAGE.

A moderator should remove this - it was obviously written by someone that is under age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fatal flaws

I will admit that I was unwilling to finish reading this story due to the sheer technical ineptitude with which it was written. From the first paragraph, the short, choppy sentences, poor punctuation, and spelling errors made it a chore. Halfway through the fifth, I was done. Anyone who writes this badly has to be aware of it. The fact that the author was too lazy to use an editor is both glaring and unforgivable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous