Sorry Honey but Your Mom is a Slut! Pt. 01

Story Info
A week long visit turns into an orgy.
2.7k words
4.53
28.4k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,175 Followers

( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 )

Millie and I were visiting her Mom. It was the first time we had been to her house. Mrs. Johnson lived in a small town just outside Cleveland. I was looking forward to seeing the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame while Millie spent some catch-up time with her Mom, although she had said that she might have to visit the local branch office. Millie is the Regional Manager so...

We were going to spend about a week visiting Millie's Mom in the house the Millie grew up in. Her home was almost a fantasy of suburban America. White picket fence, rose bushes, big elm tree out front with a tire swing hanging from a branch.

Mrs. Johnson, Margo, was almost as cliched as her home. She wore a floral apron almost constantly. Her dark hair was up in a neat little do, Little makeup. If you could paint a picture of 'Suburban Mom' she would be a perfect model!

Or so I thought.

We'd only met twice before. Once at the wedding and once before that when Millie had introduced me to her Mom. Millie's Dad had passed away when Millie was in Junior High.

So there we were, settled into what had been Millie's room. Mom was downstairs preparing dinner and I was feeling a bit randy.

Millie was having none of it! She didn't want to have sex in her old room! She said it made her uncomfortable. And we were going to be here for a week! Up to now our sex life had been infrequent and a bit pedestrian. Millie wasn't very adventurous under any circumstances. So it looked like I wasn't going to get any until we got back home! Bummer!

When we got downstairs for lunch the table was set and there were some wonderful odors wafting out of the kitchen. Margo heard us coming down the stairs and yelled from the kitchen that we should sit down. A few moment later she bustled out from the kitchen with the pot roast and veggies.

It was the first time other than at the wedding that I saw Margo with out an apron on. As she moved about adjusting the placement of the serving dishes and so on I had a chance to notice what I had not been aware of before.

Mrs. Johnson had been hiding an imposing bosom behind her apron! In fact, Margo was stacked! I guess I wasn't as discreet as I might have been. Margo noticed that I was checking her out. I was expecting a glare or some sort of reprimand. But she surprised me. She just shot me a little grin, winked at me and kept on doing what she was doing.

Margo definitely was aware of my attention! I might have thought that she would avoid my watching her. But I was wrong. She made no attempt to hide what I could now see were some seriously large tits! She was carrying two of the largest boobs I'd ever seen in person. And she didn't seem upset by my attention. If anything, she showed off for me. She took pains to give me a look at her profile. She smirked at me while pulling her shoulders back and allowing, no forcing, her breasts to jut out in front of her. Stress lines leaped in to existence as her massive tits powered forward! There were suddenly gaps between the buttons on her blouse!

I averted my eyes while she finished up and sat down across from me. Millie was to my left and Margo was directly across from me. I could see that she was pushed back a bit from the table to give her bosom room in front of her. Once in a while she would lean forward a bit and her breasts would press against the table's edge, I took notice when that happened!

During the course of the meal Margo got up and fetched items from the kitchen. Each time she stood up she took a moment to allow me to examine her figure. She leaned over the table to get a serving dish. And while she did this her blouse would gape open allowing me a look down her cleavage! Watching her breasts quiver and bounce as she worked was stimulating. She pushed her tits around with her forearms and elbows which let me gauge her size. Which was really, really big. Much bigger than her daughter!

I swear, once, she deliberately shimmied her shoulders, causing her boobs to bounce in her bra. She was closely watching my reaction as she did this. She was teasing me on purpose, I'm sure of it!

As we finished up I helped clear the table. I took the serving dishes into the kitchen and placed them on the counter next to the sink.

As I did so Margo turned toward me and placed a hand on my arm.

"I got the feeling that you liked what you saw at lunch." she told men. "I like what I'm seeing, too!" Her hand dropped down to caress my groin. "I like a man who has something to offer. I think you have a lot to offer, don't you, Reggie?"

I was uncomfortable with my Mother-in-Law fondling me. But I hadn't had any sex in a long time and it was going to be even longer before I could change that. So I'm afraid I just stood there while a very attractive older woman pawed at my genitals!

"Oh, my! You do seem to have a lot to offer, Reggie!" Margo was squeezing my thickness, getting an idea of how I would stretch her pussy lips if I were to plow myself into her!

Just as I was wondering what might happen Millie wandered into the kitchen working the buttons on her phone. When she looked up Margo was standing a couple of feet from me and we were both looking innocent. I mean I was looking as innocent as I could with a huge stiffie in my pants! Luckily Millie had other things on her mind.

"I have to go into the branch office. Those idiots can't do a thing right!"

"But you're on vacation!" I protested.

"Oh, you know the saying. With great money comes great responsibility." she misquoted Spiderman. And it was true. She earned a lot of money. Something that she was constantly reminding me! So ten minutes later I was alone with Millies Mom. Who was still eyeing me.

"Millie is always after me to lose weight," she told me. "I don't think I'm fat! Do you think I'm fat?" she asked me with a teasing look. "See?"

She turned in profile to me and reached behind herself. She grabbed her blouse and pulled it tight around her! I had been right. She was now showing off two of the larges boobs I'd ever seen! They looked like they were larger than footballs but not quite as large as basketballs! In any case, they were massive and they jutted almost straight out from her chest! They looked even larger now that I could see how slender her waist was. My mother-in-law was truly a MILF!

"Poor Millie, she barely fills a B-cup bra. She thinks because I wear an H-cup bra that I'm fat! But I wear an H-cup because I like the way I look when my J-cup boobies overflow my H-cup bra! Hahahaha!" Margo's eyes were twinkling with humor as she kept on showing off for me.

Now that she had mentioned it I could see that there were swells of breast flesh pooching out above the cups of her bra. Now that she was pulling her blouse tight against herself I could see that her bra was not fitting properly. It was too small! An H-cup bra! And too small! It took my breath away!

"Do you like big tits like mine?" She asked flirtatiously.

"I don't know," I replied. "I've never encountered tits like yours before!" I was still looking at the way she was poking her tits out for me to get a good look. And I was getting a real good look! Her nipples were starting to make themselves known. I think she was getting excited showing off for me.

"well, we should fix that," she grinned up at me and grabbed my hand. "Come with me, Reggie. Let me introduce you to the twins!" she giggled as she said this.

Her bedroom was fitting for a suburban Mom. Frilly, pretty and neat. The only thing that was a little out of character was the dildo that I could see in the open drawer in her bedside table.

Margo blushed a little as she shoved the drawer shut.

"Now, here," she unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall from her shoulders. Her bra was exposed and her tits were on display. As she had said they bulged up and out above the cups of her bra As I watched she shimmied her shoulders to make them bounce and quiver! She brought her hands and arms up to control them. She began to squeeze and press her boobs within the bra cups.

As I watched, awe struck. her massive tits slowly worked their way up and more and more into view. Finally her erect nipples were out in the open and moments later both boobs fell out of her overmatched bra to bounce in front of her!

Margo kept watching me as she reached behind her and struggled to release the catches on her bra. I think she struggled more than she needed to. She was smirking while her tits bounced and bounded in front of her.

"Let me help," I offered. I reached out and grabbed hold of her tits. They were even bigger than I had estimated. I wasn't really able to control them using one hand on each. But I managed to slow their movement enough that when Margo brought her hands to her front the bra fell away to lie, ignored, on the floor between us.

"Don't let go!" she instructed me. "I like to feel your hands! Pinch my nipples and squeeze my titties, Reggie!"

For the next little while I manipulated her tits. I pushed them up until they partially covered her face. I mashed them together, strumming her nipples with my thumbs. I bounced them up and down, both at the same time and then alternately. Margo cooed and sighed in happiness as I did so.

Then she reached out and pulled me to her chest. She jammed her tits into my head and swung her shoulders back and forth to motor-boat me in her cavernous cleavage.

She wrapped her arms around my head and drew me closer to her. Then she collapsed back onto the bed, pulling me with her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and used my ears as handles to pull me from one tit to the other.

I pulled my pants off and tossed them onto the floor. At some point Margo had lost her clothes below her waist. I could feel her excitement as she dripped onto me.

Without a word I moved into position and began to work my way into her.

"Oh, you're THICK!" she moaned in my ear. "I love the way it feels! Don't ever stop! Make me take it! I've never had one like this before! Come on, hoss, Do it, Do it, do it!"

I was more than willing to follow her instructions! I kept on driving myself into her! I worked my way deeper and deeper! After a while and after she had reached an orgasm, I was driving my self as deep into her as I could reach.

Her hips were rocking back and forth, left and right! She was yipping and yelping in excitement. I kept on going. Harder and faster, then slower and more gently. As soon as I thought she was getting adjusted I changed things up to keep her excitement at a fever pitch. It seemed to work!

Margo had a series of orgasms that wracked her body. She kept her legs and arms wrapped around me.

"It's your turn," I told her. I rolled us over and got her on top.

"Dear God, I think you get even deeper when I'm on top like this! Let me..." she began to rock back and forth on my erection. Her hips were churning like a paint mixer at the local hardware store! Almost as quickly she erupted into a string of orgasms that left her slumped over me gasping for breath and cramming her hooters in my face.

I took advantage and sucked and licked her nipples and then began to motorboat her cleavage again. It was amazing.

It took her a little while to regain her senses. But she straightened up and began to drive herself onto me again.

"So, you like getting deep dicked, do you, Margo? Let's try this then."

I bucked her off me and while she was squawking in protest I moved behind her and drove my dick into her kneeling body.

"Oh FUCK! You get even deeper this way! I didn't know I could take so much cock! I've never been fucked so deep in my life! It's amazing, it's wonderful! I love it!"

I slowed to a stop and waited.

She turned and looked back at me.

"Why did you stop! I loved it! I want more, Reggie! I need it!"

"Well, that's fine Margo. But I'm doing all the work. I think you should take a turn. See how far you can drill yourself on my huge cock! Let me know how if feels, you horny slut!"

Margo wasted no time. "Ugh, ugh, ugh!" She was slamming herself against me even harder than I had been pile-driving into her!

She came again in almost no time. I'd never had a lover who was so orgasmic! When Millie was in the mood she needed two bottles of wine and a pneumatic hammer coupled with a vibrator. And she was truly a "one and done" girl. Once she orgasmed she would roll over and fall asleep. Not at all like this ball of fire I was with now!

And I found that I was on the verge of cumming all over Margo.

"Where do you want me to cum, Margo? In your sweet pussy or all over your body?"

"Give it to me! I want to drink it down! Bring your cock up here when you're ready to cum so I can get it all!" she moaned.

"Here then, it's all yours!" I told her. I ripped myself from her tightness and pulled myself in front of her. She was on all fours as she took the head of my penis into her mouth. As I started to shoot into her she was swallowing as fast as possible. Her tongue was coaxing more from me. She didn't miss a drop, taking all of it.

After she had cleaned me up to her satisfaction she pulled me to her and we cuddled for a few minutes. My hands tried to grasp her boobs but they were really too big for me to handle with a single hand. But Margo appreciated what I was doing.

"Oh, My God Reggie! Why does she ever let you out of bed? You're the best!" she exclaimed while still kissing my neck and shoulders.

"Well, she isn't as interested as you. She seldom starts things and when we do make love it takes her a long time to reach a climax and once she does she loses interest quickly. Some times I have to go to the bath room and finish since Millie has fallen asleep." I have to admit I sounded like I was whining just a little!

"Well as long as you're under my roof that will not be a problem! I'm going to take advantage of you every chance I get!"

And over the next couple of days she did just that! She would brush up against me, fondle my cock until I was rock hard and then pull me somewhere so she could drain me dry! I've had more sex in the past three days than any time I can remember! Margo is a really horny slut! And I'm happy to help her satisfy her urges!

End, Part One.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,175 Followers