Emily and the Neighbour Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And there was something else I wanted from Chris.

"Cum on my face," I asked him.

We do that a lot because I love Chris and feel safe. But after Luis its even better. We know it's a special thing just for us.

"Shoot it on me. I want you to own me," I told him.

I've never said anything like that before. But I meant it. That time he let me stroke his cock. I knew exactly what to do. Its fun to finish him off. Its like me having control of him. And he was horny that day because he came really hard. It covered my face. I even got some in my hair. I enjoyed every bit of it. Moat of all I liked that it was a gift only for Chris.

CHRIS

I'd known all along that Emily has a huge sex drive and that she gets horny every day. To be honest, I think fucking with suit guy was making her even more horny and almost constantly turned on. So that weekend of sex was fantastic.

Emily told me that nothing would happen the following week. It was one of "those weeks". So I reorganized my schedule and moved my next work trip back a week. By the time that week came around I was pretty keen for something to happen. I was almost hoping that Emily would screw suit guy every night. I was super keen to get all the details and I made her promise to call me every night whatever happened. And I was hoping it would make her even hornier for some great sex the following weekend.

I thought about Emily a lot that week while I was at work -- on her knees and taking my cum all over her pretty face. I knew I was the luckiest guy.

EMILY

I managed to avoid Luis for a week. But then the time came. I was nervous. It was because I was unsure of what would happen. Luis could do anything he wanted with me. I was also really horny. Partly because Chris said we shouldn't have a lot of sex that weekend. After that I wanted so badly for Luis to fuck me. When I didn't see Luis the first two days I got confused. I'd expected him to come looking for me. Now he knows he can take charge of me and have me whenever he wants. I was ready for him. I wanted him to take me. When I didn't see him at his usual time I wondered if he'd found another woman.

Finally, on the third night, I saw him in the car park. It was two more nights till Chris returned.

"I got extra busy with work," he told me.

It didn't even feel like an apology. Luis was so cocky that he assumed I was still interested. Of course I was. And I was almost trembling while I waited to be invited to his apartment.

"Husband away again? Good," he said with a wicked smile. "How about I take care of things?"

I don't know how a man can speak like that to a woman. But I felt relief. The anticipation was killing me. Everything was wrong but I wanted Luis to take me. I have a long-term partner and he was away on business. But I had his permission to fuck this stranger. And Luis would not be staying in the apartment much longer. I was almost shaking in the lift when Luis kissed me. His hands were on my bum. I let him press me against the wall.

In his bedroom, Luis undressed me. I enjoyed it. He took my boobs out and I saw how much he liked them. He was looking all over my body. I was more horny than ever. When he grabbed me for a kiss he slapped my bottom. He squeezed my boobs and I was getting so wet. When he pinched my nipples he used just the right amount of pressure. I moaned into his mouth.

"Fantastic tits," he said.

Then he bent down and sucked on my nipples. I ran my hands across his shoulders His big muscles felt so good. It was hot to think he could overpower me at any time. I wanted to hold those shoulders while he fucked me.

But he wanted something different. He took out his fabulous cock. He was hard and erect already. His cock is like his personality -- strong and powerful. Of course I sucked him. It made me wetter to take that hard cock in my mouth. But soon Luis wanted to slide between my breasts. He dropped his trousers and I held my boobs for a tit fuck. He was moaning and so was I. The sight of his pre-cum made me desperate to be fucked.

Luis flipped me over. I was on my knees and bent over the bed. I thought he was about to shove his cock into me. I was ready for it. But he slapped my bum. I didn't know what to do. It kind of hurt. And he slapped me again on the other side. I was starting to get a little worried.

"Does your husband spank you?" he asked.

His voice was a low growl. I shook my head. I guess I was too frightened to say anything. Luis slapped me a couple more times.

"Such a great arse. You are such a sexy slut. I'm sure your husband punishes you sometimes."

There were two more slaps. Harder ones. I've never been hit before. Not by Chris and not by any man. I wasn't enjoying that. I was starting to think the whole thing was a mistake. I was frozen on the bed. And then I felt his fingers stroking my pussy lips. That felt so nice. It confused me but I hoped he wouldn't stop. Like always, I felt myself surrender to him. I wanted more of his fingers on my pussy. So I moved my knees apart for him.

Soon he was rubbing my clit. But he slapped me some more. It was the weirdest thing. He was scaring me but somehow that made his touch even more exciting. I was soaking wet. It felt like my pussy was on fire even though he was hurting my bottom. I don't really know what happened but I know I exploded for Luis. He was shoving three fingers into my pussy. He kept slapping me. And I could feel him fucking me with his fingers. It was incredibly intense. Sometimes he stroked my clit and every time I came even harder. I was glad of his rough fingering. I knew he was not going to stop hitting me. I just focused on his fingers in my pussy and came over and over. I know I buried my face in the bed to muffle my sounds.

Then Luis suddenly tossed me onto the bed. I could see how turned-on he was. He looked like he didn't care about me. It was all about his pleasure. I asked myself if I should leave. But would he let me? And then Luis dove between my legs and his mouth was on my pussy.

"Oh yes... jesus... oh, don't stop."

He is so amazing with his tongue. I could feel myself gushing into his mouth. Suddenly I wasn't afraid. With the stinging in my bum, his eating my pussy felt better than ever. He was relentless. It was so sexy to have a man wanting to eat me like that. I hardly stopped cumming until finally my clit was overloaded and sensitive.

"OK, stop," I gasped. "Please. Its too much."

Luis stood up and almost ripped off the rest of his clothes. I saw his cock -- big and hard. He hadn't gotten much attention from me. I knew he was going take me. He got onto the bed between my legs. I knew he was going to fuck me. I didn't think my pussy was ready. But Luis would not wait. I had to lie there while he screwed me.

I was so wet that his thick cock went easily into me. He bottomed-out on the first thrust. There was nothing to stop him enjoying my hole. That's what I was for him then - a hole. I didn't care. Luis wanted to fuck and I let him. To be honest, it felt very satisfying to be filled like that. He lifted up my ankles and bent me in half. My ankles were behind my head as he rammed into me. He looked so sexy on top of me. His balls slapped against my bum. Of course it made me cum again. And I really wanted Luis to enjoy his fucking, too. I tried squeezing my pussy for him.

When he was finished in my pussy Luis wanted me to suck his cock. I could say that he made me do it. He did ask but it was not really a question.

"Suck my cock, you sexy slut," was what he said.

I was glad. I do love sucking a nice cock. Its sexy to taste my pussy juice on a man. Luis was lying down. I could take my time and enjoy what I did for him. First I licked him up and down. I made sure to give his balls some licks as well. Then I slowly took him into my mouth. The head is so thick and spongy. And the shaft throbbed just the right way. It was a delight to feel his veins bulging as I slipped down further. I heard him moaning and that motivated me more. I wanted to give him the best head he could remember. Better than other women he's had.

"You have a great mouth," he groaned to me.

So I swirled my tongue around his shaft. He moaned even louder.

"You are a perfect slut," he told me. I confess I liked hearing that.

Finally I got to rest while Luis suckled and squeezed my boobs. Luis knows how to get the best out of a fuck session. He sucked my breasts for his enjoyment but it felt great all the same. I could lie back and let him use his mouth and just take my own pleasure. Men love my boobs but they don't always try to pleasure me that way. It was kind of relaxing but I felt my pussy stirring. That was even better because Luis was ready for more.

"Get on top," he told me. "I want you impaled on my cock."

I just did it. Luis is like an animal. I've never had a man like that before. I wasn't really afraid but I didn't want to say no. It was his voice. And the feeling her always gets what he wants. I got I to position and held his cock. He watched me closely. I felt a little ashamed. But I remembered Chris. So I sank down. I remember how I moaned as I felt his cock poking up into my pussy.

I started to ride Luis. He was mostly interested in my boobs. My pussy was getting wetter by the second. But when he started squeezing my breasts I was sure his shaft got harder for me. He played with my nipples. Then he pulled me forward and sucked my boobs. It sent electric shocks through me. I came and came. I felt like a slut riding a stranger. But my orgasms were extremely satisfying.

"Touch your clit," he told me.

"Its OK. I don't need it."

"Touch it. I want to watch while I fuck your married cunt."

I felt a little foolish. I did it anyway. He was right and it did feel extra good. Then he started pinching my nipples hard. That hurt. But it sent more electric shocks through my body. I screamed while he was hurting my nipples. And I screamed because it felt so good. Luis lifted his hips and rammed up into me. I rubbed my clit faster and I really orgasmed hard. It was such a different kind of orgasm.

After that we rested. I got to lick his lick and balls for a little while. I touched his chest and his arms and his shoulders. Luis has a really good body. I am sure he gets lots of women.

"I have an early start tomorrow," he said.

I knew what he was saying. He was ready to cum. He wanted to fuck me some more. And in a moment he was tossing me around. He wanted me on all fours. My pussy started getting wet straight away.

Again he fucked me roughly. He went deep and hard but it was slow. I got to feel his power. It was incredible. Just the different sensation of his cock compared to Chris was making me cum. I didn't care that I orgasmed so easily with him. It was amazing to be used like that by the sexy suit guy. I was just another one of his sluts but I was loving it.

I felt him grab my hair. Then he was pulling it, hard. My head was forced back. It hurt but I wasn't scared. I didn't like the pain but it was a thrill. It was like I was an animal being fucked. When he spanked my bum again I tried to cry out. But I couldn't because my pussy was on fire. I was cumming really hard. I felt his cock ram deep and it was so intense.

"I'm gonna cum," he told me.

I couldn't say anything right then.

"I'm gonna shoot into your married cunt."

I had no words. There was no need. Luis was going to unload inside me. I wanted it. I really did want it. Then I heard his orgasm and I felt his thrusting inside me. I knew for sure he was shooting inside my pussy. And then finally he released me. I collapsed onto the bed. And the next thing Luis was rubbing my back. It felt so strange. And I could feel his cum leaking from my pussy.

"I have to leave early," he was telling me. "I've got another assignment. End of this week, I am out of here."

"So I won't see you after that?"

"Maybe. I'll be back in this city in the future. So maybe..."

I could tell that he wasn't planning on ever seeing me again. I guessed that was his thing -- to seduce a woman and then leave her. I thought of myself as one of his sluts. But I liked the idea he'd chosen me. It made me feel special. I know that sounds wrong.

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked him.

"I am going to fuck you again," he said with a grin.

Once more, it was not a question. Luis didn't care if I thought he was cocky. He knew how to get what he wanted from me. He already knew that I would want him badly the next week.

CHRIS

Emily spoke to me that night and it was the best call I've ever had while away with work. She told me a lot of what had happened that night. And when she mentioned that suit guy was leaving I offered to extend the work trip. Maybe she'd manage one more time with him. But Emily assured me she didn't want that. She said she wanted me home and to have sex with me. I could not have felt happier.

I was bothered about this guy hitting Emily. To me that was wrong. I have never wanted to hit Emily or any other woman. Of course I know that some couples say they enjoy that kind of thing. But Emily said it hurt and that it confused her. She explained she didn't want a man to slap her butt but that, somehow, this guy did it in a "sexy" way. I could not imagine what she meant but Em said it had made his screwing even more intense.

"But I'm glad you don't do it," she told me. "I love the way you fuck me."

I suggested that she tell suit guy that slapping or hitting was off limits. Maybe the hair pulling should be the same. But Emily confessed that she would not say that to him. He liked to take charge of her and that was part of what made it so exciting for her. I told Emily that I could not imagine treating her that way.

"I know. That's the reason I love you. That's why I want you home tomorrow night."

We finished that night by me wanking my cock while she watched on-line. Emily showed me her big tits and I thought about the way they bounce when she is being fucked hard. Like the way suit guy fucks her. I shot a huge spray of cock juice and I heard Emily squeal at the sight.

"Make some more for tomorrow night," she told me.

I loved her even more right then.

EMILY

It was my last night with Luis. I still felt nervous. Part of me knew it was wrong. Chris loves me and I love him. So why would I let this man take me to bed? He was still mostly a stranger to me. I realised it made Chris happy. That didn't seem like the answer. What Luis did to me was exciting. I missed sex with different guys. And he was different to any other man I'd fucked with. I decided Chris was right. I was a lucky woman to have two guys giving me great sex.

I hardly got any work done that day. I was just thinking about Luis. At one point I went to the bathroom. Staying silent I made myself cum. I needed it badly. And I hoped it would allow me to concentrate. It didn't.

I was super excited because it was our last night together. I imagined he would make it a night to remember. Part of me was relieved also. My little fling would end. My confused emotions would leave me.

It was scary as well. I kept wondering what Luis would do. I knew I'd meet him in the car park. He would take me to his apartment. Then he would take charge of me. I would let him. It was a little scary. I've never been like that before. And I was aware there was still a risk. He had slapped me hard the night before. I'd told Chris it made the sex more intense. Luis would do whatever he wanted to me. What if he went too far?

My nerves made me extra horny. I was trembling when I saw Luis coming towards me. For the first time he gave me a lovely smile. Then he took my hand in his.

"I'm really happy to see you," he said. This time his voice was gentle. "I am glad we can do this on my last night."

I wanted him so badly. In the lift I stood close so he would kiss me.

"You like me taking charge? Not like your husband?"

I couldn't speak. I just nodded. Then Luis pulled me in close and he was kissing me. His tongue was in my mouth. It was a soft kiss. But I kissed him back. I was almost relieved to be with him. And I wanted him to know I was eager for him.

In his bedroom Luis took off his suit jacket. I got on my knees when he turned to me. He gave me a smile and I put my hand on his crotch.

"You are a perfect slut," he told me.

Now it was his normal voice. The voice he uses to control me. To control other women, too, I suppose. I get turned on by that voice.

"You are such a sweet married woman, aren't you? But tonight I am going to use you like a slut. You want me to, don't you?"

I couldn't say anything. But he was damned right. My mouth went a little dry as he unzipped his pants. I am sure he saw the look in my eyes. He took his fabulous cock out and it was right in front of me. I immediately opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around him. This would be my last time with Luis. I was happy to be his slut.

His thick cock filled my mouth. It made me so excited to taste him. I stretched my lips while I stroked the base. Luis wanted more. He took it and I was glad. He put his hands on my head. He was holding me firmly. I enjoyed his power like before. He started thrusting into me. He held my head so he could use my mouth. He was fucking my face. I heard his breathing. I was moaning as well. I felt my nipples getting harder. My pussy was starting to drip.

When he pulled my hair, it hurt. But I was used to that with Luis. He was super aroused. I knew he was going to really use me. I swear his cock was throbbing in my mouth. He thrust in deep and I almost choked a few times. I used my lips and my tongue. I wanted to give him the best ever.

He pulled me up and started taking my clothes off. He didn't say anything. He just pulled my shirt open and yanked my boobs out. The passion felt incredible. I know my pussy was soaking for him. He sucked hard on my boobs. I heard him moan. He squeezed them hard and I liked that. It was a turn-on to have him lust after my boobs. When he bit my nipples I cried out but I didn't stop him.

"You love being a slut, don't you?" he said to me.

"I love what you do to me," I told him.

I didn't really mean that exactly. I wanted to say he made me so horny. But it didn't matter. I knew Luis would take anything he wanted. When he wanted a tit fuck I was happy about that. I wrapped my boobs around his thick cock. It was great to feel the power of his thrusting. I was even more turned-on by his cock sliding in there.

"I really want to cum," I told him. It was a slutty thing to say. But it was true.

Luis pushed me down roughly. That sent a thrill through me. For some reason it felt exciting whenever he took charge of me. He pushed my knees wide apart.

"You have a gorgeous cunt," he muttered.

I didn't care. I wanted him to eat me. I was cumming almost before his mouth was on my pussy. I remember he gave me some long licks. From bottom to top. It felt perfect.

"Yes, eat me Luis," I said loudly.

He was almost a stranger to me. He was the business man from out of town. But Chris wanted me to give him everything. And I felt safe and I wanted him so bad. My pussy was already wet for him. I grabbed my knees and spread myself open. I was practically screaming as he licked me and sucked on my clit. He reached up and squeezed my breasts at the same time. It was amazing. I came so hard.

Then he flipped me over. His hands grabbed my butt cheeks. He spread me and I knew he was looking straight at my butt hole. I wasn't even embarrassed. I just had to accept what Luis wanted. His tongue went straight to my little hole. I knew why he was licking me there. He was going to fuck my butt that night. Knowing that made the sensations even more exciting.

He slapped my bottom as well. I thought about Chris right then and how gentle he is. Sex with Luis was so different to what Chris gives me. So that turned me on even more. The slapping hurt but I know Luis enjoyed it. I was ready for it. And the pain didn't matter when I concentrated on the action of his tongue. When he slipped two fingers into my pussy I stopped thinking about anything else. He slapped me some more while he fingered me. I just let Luis use me and make me orgasm.