Emily and the Neighbour Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had barely finished cumming when Luis flipped me over onto my back. It was a thrill to feel his strength and his lust like that.

"I'm going to fuck you, sexy bitch."

I wanted that badly. I opened my legs. My pussy was throbbing. I felt desperate to be fucked. I knew his cock would make me cum again. I looked at him as he climbed on top. It was a sexy sight. He looked so damn good. His cock was hard and standing up. I wanted it right then.

Luis grabbed my ankles and lifted them up. Its just natural for him to take control. He did whatever he wanted with my body. It made his fucking even more exciting.

He slammed in hard. There was no mercy for my pussy.

"Oh, jesus," I groaned.

I know Luis heard me but he didn't care. He was fucking me like a slut. He was using my pussy for his pleasure. He gave me his power, slow but hard. Not rough but forceful. I know I loved every second of it. And he felt as good as ever. His cock filled me perfectly. His technique is so different. He was making my boobs bounce all over like my body was out of control. And his amazing stamina was sending me over the edge. I knew he wouldn't stop fucking me till he was done. That thought just made me cum again.

"Clean me," he said once he stopped ramming my pussy. He wanted me to suck his dick again. I was almost grateful for the fucking. And it was our last time so I opened my mouth and took him in again. Its very satisfying to taste my juices on a man's shaft.

I needed a little rest as well. But there was not much because Luis was still ravenous. He suckled on my boobs and they were so sensitive. And he was stroking my pussy lips. I enjoyed that because my lips were engorged and extra sensitive. And I felt his fingers moving lower. I already knew he wanted to take me back there.

"God, you have a great body," he murmured as he sucked hard on my boobs.

I know men lust after me but I liked him saying that. I ran my fingers through his hair. He sucked harder. Then he started to press a finger against my little opening. Being truthful, I was happy about that. Luis had fucked my arse already. It was our last night. I wanted to show him how good I can be in bed. I had promised Chris that I would. His mouth on my boobs made me hot all over again. And his finger was soft and gentle. It felt good to be taken by Luis but slower this time. I've always enjoyed anal and he is some kind of expert. When he put his thumb on my clit it was guaranteed to bring me off. I remember how amazing my orgasm was. So different and slow. I enjoyed every second of it.

It felt good to be in another man's bed. I know how wrong that sounds now. But right then I felt so safe and loved. It was fantastic to know Luis lusted after me and Chris loved me as well. I remembered what Chris had said -- how lucky I was to have two lovers. And he was right.

After a short rest Luis was still horny. He can last for hours I think. But of course he stays horny as well. He rolled over and told me to lick his butt hole.

"I know you love doing it," he said with a grin. "I bet you do it for your husband all the time."

Well, I'd never done that before. No man has asked. I love being licked back there. But I never had a thought to do that for a man. Not even Chris. Now I had to because Luis wanted it. He used that special voice, The one that makes me follow his orders. This time he was underneath me. So it was not about his strength and power. He wanted something and he told me. I did what he wanted. I felt weird and out of control. But Luis is a sexy man and I liked him taking charge.

So now I know what it feels like. Licking a butt hole I mean. I enjoyed it. I've had guys lick me back there. I know I am always clean. And Luis was, too. He tasted OK. He let me know he liked what I did. I spread his bum and I licked his little, dark hole. After a while I got a little braver. So I even stuck the tip of my tongue into his butt hole.

"Your turn," he said to me.

I knew what he meant. Butt sex. He was going to screw my arse. I was ready. I'd hoped he would and I knew it would feel amazing.

"Hands and knees," he told.

I went straight there. Sometimes getting anal in doggy position is just the best. That was one of those times.

He was slow at first. That felt good. I think he wanted to make it last. I remember the feeling of him as he first entered my backdoor. He had stretched me with his finger. So he slipped in easily. There was no pain but it took a while to really adjust to him. I really get turned-on by a nice cock in my bum. So I tried to relax for him.

Once he was fully inside me I knew he was going to fuck me. I rubbed my clit a little. Better to get myself really hot. But it wasn't necessary. His screwing back there was already feeling amazing. He had a tight hold of my hips and soon I could feel his entire length inside me. Then he slapped my bottom.

"What a sexy bitch," he growled. "What amazing sight."

"Fuck me," I said to him. I wanted to give him everything.

He did, too. At first there was long slow thrusting. The heat and the "filled" feeling was too good to resist. I had a nice, slow orgasm. That seemed to be a trigger for Luis. He started thrusting with power. From the tip of his cock till he was balls deep, I could feel his balls slapping against my pussy lips.

I was cumming hard now. Over and over again. I knew he was slamming into me. My whole body could feel his big cock pounding me back there. I didn't even need to rub my clit. It was better to hold on while he slammed me. Even his slaps on my butt were making me cum. I think that was the most incredible anal ever.

After Luis went and cleaned up he was still chatty. I didn't mind. I was touching his body all over. I wanted to remember him.

"Is that how your husband takes your arse?" he wanted to know. "Do you think you'll ever tell him about me?"

I almost told Luis that Chris already knew. But I remembered Chris said not to let on. So I asked Luis about his other lovers. I wanted to know why he liked married women.

"Do you like stealing guys' wives?"

"Yeah, kinda," he answered with a laugh. "I think sometimes people get married and later they know it was a mistake. And some women know they can better away from home. I like to give it to them."

I liked his answer. I get plenty at home. I am happy with Chris. But it was fun to let Luis think I was cheating. And I didn't mind that he was so cocky.

"You know you're a good lover?" I asked.

"Never had complaints," he laughed again. "And its like you. A married woman only has to come to me once. If it was no good she wouldn't come back. But all the married women I've had wanted more."

I kissed him then. I just wanted to. And I told him he was sexy. Then Luis fucked me some more. Yeah, we fucked together. But it felt good to know he was in charge.

He got me on top again. That was nice. Of course I orgasmed. Then he was on top of me. That was even better. His weight and his power on top of me. And when he pushed my ankles way back I was so open. I felt like I was just a hole for him. It was exciting to do that with Luis. But I doubt I'll ever want that with another man.

At last it was time to go to my own apartment. I needed to rest. I had to call Chris.

"Where are you going to cum?" I asked him. "Its your last time."

I was grateful he didn't ask for a facial. That was still off limits.

"In your mouth," he said with that voice of his. "On your knees and swallowing my load."

I enjoyed that very much. It was a thrill. I was on my knees beside the bed. He stood over me. I really got a feeling for his power and strength. His cock was just as hard and big as when we started. I stroked his shaft and I fondled his balls. I licked him up and down. Then Luis took over. He slipped his amazing cock into my mouth. I kept my hand on there for protection. He took hold of my head, I knew he was taking charge. He was controlling me. It was exciting. Even more exciting since this was the last time.

He gave me a good face fucking. He went as deep as he could. Lucky he was holding me. The power of his thrusting would have knocked me over. I hoped he wouldn't last too long. But I didn't want him to finish too quickly. I reached around and grabbed his arse. I wanted to feel his muscles and his power. I almost came again myself.

"Here it comes, sexy woman," he groaned.

I tried to swirl my tongue around the head of his cock. He was really trying to ram me hard.

"Fuck yes," he said loudly.

I still remember the feeling of his spurting. It felt so strong. He flooded my mouth. It was so warm and tasted perfect. So much of it shot out. I swallowed the first load and then the second was gushing out. I sucked on him. I wanted every drop. He held still and let his cock shoot. He was cumming so easily now. I tried to count the pulses. I swallowed everything. And when I felt him at the end I started to move my head for him. I was still sucking him to make him empty and clean. I didn't stop till he withdrew his cock.

"I am glad you did that," I told him.

"You are an amazing woman," he told me. Then he kissed me on my forehead.

"That was amazing. I loved it," I whispered.

Then Luis bent down and kissed me on my lips. That was sexy. Very intimate.

And pretty much that was the last time we touched each other. I went home feeling like I was walking on air. I also felt really weird. I knew what I'd done was technically cheating. But I called Chris. He was great. He was excited to hear all the details. He kept telling me he loved me. I was glad I'd done that with Luis. In the end it was an amazing experience. And it also made Chris happy. I wanted him home so badly.

CHRIS

Em and I talked a little bit that weekend. But not as much as I thought we would. Mostly we just stayed close to each other and had lots of fantastic sex. Her rear end was a little sore so we didn't do anal. But I came on her face twice that weekend and we both knew it was a special way of re-connecting. I just love her big smile when she takes a load of my cock juice n her face.

We did talk a little about the future and what comes next. There's no problem in our relationship. I was totally stoked that Emily took the chance to have sex with another guy. Because I know how much she enjoys sex and loves variety. But I was curious to know if she will be keen to do that again.

In the end we just had to settle on knowing that part of the future is an unknown. Another business guy will stay in that apartment. But Em is not keen to just be always chasing those guys. Some of the executives we've seen have been older and definitely not sexy. And she keeps reminding me that suit guy was "not her type". So maybe it will be a long time before she does it again. Maybe it will never happen. Though with her body and those big juicy tits of hers I am confident an opportunity will come along.

Emily asked me again about me sleeping with another woman. I know that idea makes her nervous. I guess women are more competitive about that sort of thing. I told her I am in no hurry and that's the truth. I do like the idea, though. And I might get an opportunity on a work trip one time. I will go real slow for the time being.

The main thing is we both had some fun with Emily's fling. Fucking the neighbour was a great idea.

EMILY

Fucking the neighbour was amazing. It was weird, too. Some part of me still says it was wrong. Maybe that was part of the fun.

I know about hotwives. I don't think I am one. But I have no regrets at all.

I do like the idea of doing it again. Just the idea for now. Luis turned out to be the perfect guy. If there was a second time it would be a different type of guy. But I don't know if I could go through with it again. Even if the right guy came along.

I have decided that its fair if Chris gets to have a fling. I worry that it would hurt me. Maybe its better if he does it and I don't find out. But now I get to tease him. I talk about the sexy women he meets that want to fuck him.

Mostly I enjoy my time with Chris more than ever. The sex is as amazing as ever. Slowly we are trying a few things I learned from Luis. But mostly I love being held by Chris and being wanted by him.