Emily and the Neighbour Pt. 02

Story Info
Chris encourages the fling to get hotter.
10.6k words
4.41
25.6k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,223 Followers

CHRIS

I would say that my only proviso for Em to fuck suit guy was that I wanted to know all the details afterwards. I knew Em was shy about sharing all the details. She'd only told me half of what went on with him that first time. But it was obvious this guy had really lit a fire in her and she was hot and keen for more. I really enjoyed thinking about my gorgeous Emily showing her best stuff to some new man she barely knew. That first time had made us both keen for a long weekend of fucking each other. It was crazy to think of all the times I had teased Emily and now it had really happened.

Suit guy had given me lots of new material to use in bed but I was thinking we needed enough to last. I had no way of knowing whether Emily would fuck suit guy again. Would I want her to fuck another new man once suit guy left town?

The other idea I had was some kind of signal. Maybe Emily could send me a message before she fucked suit guy? I really wanted her to have sex with him but I wasn't sure how I felt about being in our apartment while she was screwing suit guy downstairs. But it seemed likely it would be some random thing if they saw each other in the lift foyer. Maybe I would already be home. I figured it would be better if she didn't try to text me right then.

The best thing was to organise some extra nights away with work. Then Emily could hint to suit guy that she was available on certain nights. It felt kind of deviant to be planning things like that.

EMILY

I knew Chris was keen for me to see Luis again. I felt weird about that. I had already told Chris that it was OK if he had sex with another woman. I still wasn't comfortable with a threesome. I didn't even know how I felt about Chris fucking another woman. We are a couple and in love. I don't want that to change. I know some people manage it but I wasn't sure. Chris said he didn't want another woman. I was still confused.

What I did know was Luis. I kept thinking about his shoulders. Also his gorgeous manhood. It had felt so good inside me. I'd loved what Luis did to me that first night. I knew he could take control of me easily. I was turned-on by the idea of him fucking me again. Part of me said it was wrong. Part of me knew it would be exciting and thrilling. And it had made Chris so happy. I liked that but I didn't understand it.

I was sure Luis would ask me again. And he did.

It was the next week. He saw me in the carpark after work. I saw him give me "that" look again. He was as cocky as ever. He knew I would do what he wanted. I was hoping he was still trying to guess. But I saw him and I saw that look. He was already planning what we would do with me. My heart started racing.

We met at the lifts. He was smiling at me. It was a nice smile. But I saw the lust in his eyes. He didn't need to say anything to me. Inside the lift he only pressed the button for his floor. I pulled out my phone. There was just time to send Chris a message. I knew he was coming home a little later. Maybe he'd do something else instead of waiting for me.

"Is that your husband?" asked Luis. "Does he know about us?"

I lied and shook my head.

"No. I am just telling him I have an emergency meeting. So he won't expect me."

"What part of your body does he like most? Your tits or your legs?"

"I think all men prefer boobs. Don't they?"

We both laughed. And then Luis grabbed me and pulled me close.

"You are a sexy sort," he growled. "I like everything you've got."

Luis was taking control of me again. I was already trembling. And then we went inside his apartment. Again he pulled me close and he wanted to kiss. Luis likes kissing. I do, too. And he is a good kisser. He was holding me tight -- like the first time. He enjoys his strength over women.

Then he pushed me down to my knees. We were just inside his front door. I thought about Chris. His little fantasy was going to come true. We weren't exactly in the lift. But Luis wanted me to suck his cock. I was even more excited.

He pulled it out in front of my eyes. It was thrilling to see, hard and ready for action. The size of it just made me want him. I took it straight into my mouth. I can't explain it. I was so hungry for him. My pussy reacted. I could feel my body tingling. I wanted Luis to have everything. And he was moaning.

"You are a sexy woman. And a great mouth."

I played with his balls as well. My other hand grabbed his butt cheeks. I wanted him to know he could thrust a little more. His cock went deep in my mouth. But I had plenty of saliva. Even better was the fact he was making my pussy wet.

In the bedroom, Luis stripped naked but wanted me on my knees still. It felt good to be clothed and sucking this man. I was being a slut. I thought again about Chris. Would he want to watch me do this? Luis has a very nice cock. I was happy to suck him deep and think about it fucking me.

Soon Luis threw me onto the bed. In a flash he was pulling my clothes off. He never seemed out of control. It was more like he had no time to waste. He was getting on top of me. He knew what he wanted to do.

"Wrap your legs around me," he told me. "Such sexy legs."

I knew he was ready to fuck. There was no oral this time to prepare me. I guess Luis knew I was already soaking wet. He thrust into me nice and hard. I am sure my eyes flew wide. I know I groaned aloud for him. He was slow but he went deep and hard. My pussy is not used to being filled like that. But I loved what he did to me. I remembered what he said. My legs are long so I wrapped them around his hips. It was great to have such a sexy man on top of me.

Soon he was thrusting, fucking me. He went slower this time. He was paying lots of attention to my breasts. I am quite tall for a woman so it was easy for him to put his mouth on my boobs. I reached up and held them for him. Sometimes I do this for a man who I think deserves it. That made it easier to get his mouth on my nipples. And in moments I felt my first orgasm blasting through me.

"Oh, fuck... Luis... faster, please... I need it..."

I don't know how long he fucked me. He pushed me onto my side, sliding my leg across. Then he thrust into me some more. It was fantastic to lie there and let this man ram his cock and make me cum repeatedly.

Just when I thought I needed a rest, Luis had something new. He pushed me down again and spread my legs. In a second he was eating my pussy. I was really throbbing down there. My clit was so hard after multiple orgasms. His mouth went straight to the spot. I was almost screaming as he gave me more and more orgasms.

Then he climbed on top. I hardly had time to think. His cock was stretching my opening again. He was fucking me, hard and deep. I could not stop cumming. This time he went faster and my boobs were bouncing around. It felt so damn good.

He did the same thing a few more times. Luis was in control of everything. I was fucked for a bit. Then he would eat me out. Then he got on top or pushed me across and rammed his gorgeous cock back in my pussy. I was enjoying the sight of his sexy, muscly body. I loved being forced to take all the pleasure. His mouth made me cum so loudly. His cock felt perfect in my hole.

Finally Luis stopped fucking me. Lucky for me. But I didn't really rest. His cock was still fully erect. He wanted more and pulled me down. I knew he wanted his cock sucked. I was glad to do that. He felt fantastic in my mouth after my pussy. His moans were really motivating me. And his hands stroked my body and squeezed my boobs. He had so much lust.

After a while, Luis wanted to stroke his cock between my boobs. Its funny how much I enjoy that when most men never ask. Chris likes it all the time. Luis wanted it that night. Of course I agreed. I lay back and pressed my boobs around his big prick. He was still wet from my mouth so he slipped about really easily. The feeling of his hard prick between my C-cups was exciting. I was getting hot all over again. I even stuck out my tongue to lick the piss hole on his cock each time he thrust.

I knew Luis was only interested in sex. There was no emotion or intimacy. He was just using me. I told Chris the same later. But it was super exciting. Sex like that is raw and passionate. It was a long time since I've been fucked like that. If my mood is right sometimes its all I need.

He ate my pussy some more. He didn't ask me because he just wanted it. He made me so wet and I screamed for him. Luis is very good at oral. Not better than Chris. He eats me in a different way and I cum every time. While he sucked my clit he was looking up into my eyes. He was watching me cum.

"You have a tasty cunt," he told me.

That is what very girl wants to hear. Everything he did set me on fire. Even when he slipped a finger into my bum. That really made me explode. Luis already knew I am into anal. He touched my butt just right.

I was not sure how long I could last. Luis didn't seem to care. He flipped me onto hands and knees. I was still wet. At least I was wet enough for doggy. Maybe he knew I really like that position the most.

"A last fuck before I send you home," he said.

He grabbed my hips and shoved his cock into me. I had no time to adjust. He was using his power to fuck me. His hands felt sexy on my hips. My boobs were bouncing. My nipples were scraping against the sheets. That only intensified the screwing he gave me. He slapped my bum a few times. I remember the sound of the slaps. And I remember the sting. But I was still cumming so I didn't even care about the pain. Right then I was just a slut for him. I loved it.

When he was done he pulled out. Then he pushed me down flat on the bed.

"I want to cum on that pretty face," he said. It was the voice he uses to control me.

"That's only for my husband," I murmured to him.

I meant it, too. That was the only time I ever refused Luis what he wanted. He grinned and said he understood. Then he said he would cum in my arsehole.

I was a little afraid because he had not really prepared me. And he pushed me onto my side. That made me a little afraid as well. I've never done anal like that. But Luis was not asking permission. And I had said "no" to him once already. So I had no choice.

He spread my cheeks and put lots of his spit on the head of his cock. It felt nice to be in that position. It was almost relaxing. Except I was still nervous. But once the head of his cock was inside me I felt better. He went in easy. Lying with my legs together mean I could not rub my clit. But it was kind of squished and still throbbing. So it felt good to be penetrated like that. Even the wide part of his cock was OK. It hurt a little but not as bad as the first time. I just lay on the bed while Luis slowly filled my bum with his hard prick. He let me stretch before he really started thrusting. I already knew he is experienced. I wondered how many women he'd fucked up the butt.

After a few moments he started to thrust harder. I knew he was going to cum in my bottom. I thought I'd be sore afterwards. But I was enjoying his screwing back there. And he didn't last long.

"I'm cumming in your married butt," he growled to me.

"Yeah, suit guy. Shoot it in there."

And I watched his face as he shot his load. I remember I smiled at him. Its incredibly hot when a man cums in there. He thrust so deep into my bottom. I could tell that all his semen was emptying from his balls and into my backdoor. When a man needs his release like that I feel as if I have the power. It's the best kind of fucking. And his cum made me extra lubricated. He started getting a little softer and I was stretched. So I really enjoyed his thrusting after he had finished shooting. I was a little embarrassed that some of his stuff leaked from my butt.

As he was recovering, Luis asked me about the "suit guy" thing. I just said it was what my husband said after he saw him that day. And I asked Luis some more questions. I wanted to know if he fucked other married women.

"I've been with a few married women," he said. "Usually older. Its better because they are adventurous. Its like the things they can't get with their husbands. And its easier because I know they won't fall in love."

"Don't you want to be in love?"

"If it was a woman as sexy as you, maybe. A woman like you I wouldn't want to share."

I liked his answers. The sex was impersonal but Luis is a nice guy when he relaxes. But I didn't have time for more talk. There was cum everywhere. His and mine. I had to get home. I needed a shower before I could face Chris.

CHRIS

Luckily I had got Emily's text message before I went home. I managed to keep myself busy for a while. But the whole time I was really thinking about Emily and suit guy and wondering what he was doing to her. I confess I was imagining her hot little arse as he fucked her and her big tits bouncing while she rode his cock. After a while it seemed pointless to just stay out of the apartment. So I went home and waited. I must have been there for almost an hour when Em finally came in. Like the first time, she headed straight for the shower so I had to wait some more.

I made her tell me a few details. There was no way I could wait for the weekend. And I was not at all surprised that she kept suit guy aroused and hard for all that time. My Emily has the sexiest body. It true that her luscious tits are her most obvious feature. But she has a great arse as well and her legs are killer -- long and slender. So I knew why suit guy was so keen to do everything.

My cock was hard long before Em arrived home. The it swelled more as she described being on her knees and sucking his cock. And then she told me about the arse fuck and the way he'd cum in there.

The good thing was that telling me the details made Em horny again. I gave her pussy a nice, long eating and she came so beautifully. I was worried she'd be sore but Em wanted to be fucked some more.

We did it slowly, me lying on top and we were holding each other. I rubbed her clit a little and Emily came over and over. It was so sexy to fuck her after suit guy.

"Cum inside me," she whispered.

I thought that was a brilliant idea so I increased my pace a little. She even came again as I started to explode inside her cunt. I know I shot a huge load into her that night. And I was eager for the weekend so I could do it again.

EMILY

That weekend our sex was incredible. It was so intense even though I made Chris go slow. I wanted him badly. But I wanted it different than Luis. I told Chris I didn't let Luis give me a facial. But we both really wanted to share that. I got on my knees like a slut. I sucked him deep. Then I stroked him just the way he likes it. His cum felt so strong and warm as it exploded onto me. I had my mouth open for him. But I wanted him on my face. I was excited that some of it went in my hair.

It was like I was in between two lovers. That felt amazing. It was like before Chris and I moved in. But I still was a little confused. And a little scared.

Chris was amazing and really supportive. He kept telling me how turned-on he was to know I was fucking Luis. I knew he was still in love with me. And he was so slow and gentle in bed that whole weekend. But I didn't want to ruin things with Chris. I guess I just didn't know what was in the future. When I was with Luis I didn't think about that. But Chris and I talked a lot. It was important because he was going away for work the next week. Luis would want me again. I knew I would let him use me. God, it felt so amazing to have a guy do those things to me. But I wanted to be sure with Chris.

CHRIS

"Do you like his cock?" I asked Emily. "Such a big, hard cock in your holes?"

I was only teasing her. I knew she felt a little ashamed about what she'd done with suit guy. But I was getting excited every time I thought of Emily and suit guy and the way he fucked her. I know Em has a huge capacity for sex and it was a long time since she'd had two guys going at the same time. So I was still happy for her and I was comfortable that suit guy was not a long term thing. But it was a thrill to know this other guy was so hot for her and made her behave like a slut.

"You like him sticking it in your mouth. Don't you?"

She tried to ignore me. So I pulled her hand onto my crotch where my own cock was already hard enough to burst.

"Yes," she whispered. "I do like his cock."

I was excited to hear her admit that. I have always known that Emily loves cock. I figured it was over a year since she'd had a new cock and now she had one accessible in the same building as us. Mine was throbbing right then.

"Suck me now," I told her. I really wanted that sweet, soft mouth. "Suck my cock while you think about what he does to you."

Em spent a lot of time that weekend with my cock in her mouth. We both enjoyed it. But along the way she tried to explain how she felt. She told me that she didn't want to think about suit guy while she was in bed with me. And she told me that as much as she enjoyed his attention and the thrill of him taking control, she still worried that it was going to affect our relationship.

I told her over and over how much I love her. And besides, fucking suit guy had more or less been my idea. I gave her lots of oral in return. Em has long pussy lips and I like to suck on them. It gets her hot and aroused so by the time I shove my tongue into her hole she is about ready to explode. She tastes great and I was comfortable knowing that suit guy didn't know how to pleasure her in the same way I do.

Anyway, we did not spend the entire weekend having sex. We did have a few breaks and I let Emily talk out what was in her head.

Naturally she was worried I would be mad. And she was also worried about her feelings if I was to fuck another woman. We discussed what we wanted and whether we should think seriously about a threesome. Emily said she wasn't ready. She reminded me that she'd never done a threesome and explained that she would not enjoy being watched. I had to laugh because I was sure if we ever had a third person in our bed I'd we'd all be too busy for watching.

In the end we decided to make things easier by agreeing to some rules for her and suit guy. Number one was what she wanted -- no facials from another man, including suit guy.

Then I suggested some more rules, Since I was going away that week, I suggested we have a rule that she could not sleep over with suit guy. And she was only to fuck him in his apartment so that our bed was just for us.

Emily liked those rules. Somehow they made her feel like I had some say in what she was doing. Its not that she likes being controlled - except when suit guy is taking charge -- but it was good to have limits and agree that we came first as a couple.

EMILY

Sex with Chris got even better after Luis. I don't know the reason. Although I appreciated Chris even more. He knows my body so well. Luis was hot and it was exciting to be used by him. But I loved Chris even more when he took his time. He concentrated on my pleasure. He made me feel special. His hands on my boobs were just perfect, He sucked my nipples exactly the way I need. They got so long and hard from that. And his mouth on my pussy

I wanted to repay him somehow. I asked if he wanted to fuck another woman. That made me nervous. But Chris said he didn't want that. I suppose it could happen in the future. I won't be angry with him.

When we talked that weekend, Chris made me realise things. I know I don't really want a threesome. For me, the idea of being watched would be a turn-off. I like to be a slut. Just not like that.

And I knew I loved Chris more than ever. I asked him to fuck my bum. I wanted it. I had read about "reclamation sex". That was what I wanted. But I didn't tell Chris about the side position Luis used. That felt like something I shouldn't share with Chris. Not yet, anyway. I was a little worried since I usually don't have anal twice in the same week. But I got into doggy and Chris took his time. It was great to feel him entering me. I felt like he was taking me back. He made me cum and my orgasm was long and gentle.

mjar65
mjar65
1,223 Followers