All Comments on 'Emily Prank's Ryan on April Fools'

by iamnerd

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

3 rating, just another hairless pussy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"Tiny" C-cup breasts??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

After she left the first time, he should have retrieved a pickle or banana and wrapped it in her handkerchief so when she returned she would have thought his cock fell off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Horrible writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ok read. Bit unbelievable. If I had just suffered burns to my penis, there is no way I would be having sex that day or that week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Uhm... his dick is recovering and still burning from tiger balm and he's going to stick it in his sister's vagina? And she's going to risk tiger balm residue in her coach? Not a fucking chance, Lance.

That and the grammar is all over the place. Did you use ChatGPT for this? There's a sixth fiber on that hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

First anon, get over yourself. You like werewolf like bush on pussy. Good for you. Many, probably most, of us, like bald pussy. Good for us. The difference is, you don't see bald beaver lovers reading story after story about hairy snatches, and then bitching about it. If you get to a spot where you see the snatch is smooth, stop reading. That's what normal people do. I didn't even think the story was that great, but Iamnerd, you are getting a five star rating just to offset this foolishness.

Dewey Cheatham

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useriamnerd@iamnerd
53 Followers
Sex is a form of art, the slow gasps, heavy breaths, beads of sweat, the soft fragrance of your bodies in the air, every little twitch that your body makes, every little noise that escapes, the feeling of love in the air. Everything together forms this amazing piece of art and...