Emily Prank's Ryan on April Fools

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He places soft kisses on her thigh and moved closer to her pussy, drenched in juices it was glowing pink. He spread his lips slightly to see the pulsation inside. Her pussy muscles pulsated softly. Feeling his hands, Emily moaned loudly raising her chest.

Her fingers were pinching her nipples and caressing her breasts. Ryan licked the juices and started sucking on the lips. He was never great with cunnilingus yet he tried his best to suck all over including her clit. Emily moaned softly now and then as he would hit the right spot.

Without waiting for another second Ryan climbed the bed and placed himself between her legs. Emily was scared as she had never felt a dick this inside of her. Ryan placed the head of his penis at the opening and slowly started pushing in. He could feel the tightness of her pussy.

She moaned louder with every inch Ryan pushed in. Her eyes clenched tight and she was clutching the bedsheet as well. Her legs, resting on Ryan's shoulders curled softly. Ryan kissed her legs and pulled out slightly.

The slow movement of his lower body made her whole body twitch. His huge penis was hitting all the walls inside her pussy. She gasped taking a deep breath when Ryan pushed his whole length inside her.

Slowly he started increasing the pace. The room was echoing with her constant moans and the noises of their rubbing bodies.

While Ryan was enjoying the tightness of her pussy, the walls of which were pulsating wrapping his penis in, he was also feeling the pain and burning because of the bruises. His body was moving rapidly in no time, Emily's body curled pushing her lower body up as she moaned and screamed.

Seeing her shiver like a fish out of water Ryan felt a jolt of electricity running down his spine which suddenly made him realize he was approaching climax. Increasing his speed further he started pushing deeper into Emily, her soft moans were like music to his ears, her tiny breasts jiggled with every push he made, and her breaths were so heavy and deep he could see her rib cage over her skin.

Emily took a deep breath suddenly, "Woah!" as she exclaimed, her lower body pushed up further pushing her deeper into the pillow. She too was approaching climax, "YES!" she screamed when suddenly Ryan pulled out his penis and pushed his middle finger into her pussy. Curling it up, he started rubbing aggressively white shooting out semen all over her abdomen and her face.

Emily was squeezing every cell in her body to collect the energy to orgasm the way she never had and suddenly pushed out juices squirting all over Ryan's hand. Her body fell on the bed breathing heavily and twitching gently.

Ryan fell on her side while his penis was still oozing some semen, and his head was sensitive. Emily softly opened her eyes and blushed, her tiny face was flushed red when she left the bed, picked up her undergarments and her dress, and ran out of the room. Stopping at the door with her ass still exposed to Ryan she said, "I will expecting my $100 soon, as I won the bet, big brother" She smiled and winked and ran to her room.

12