All Comments on 'Emily’s New Job'

by MissSlutphia

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
stonedinstilletosstonedinstilletosover 1 year ago

It started out good, but I felt like you got scared to write the ending you wanted to write. Overall, good story!

hoover789hoover789over 1 year ago

Good story, maybe a follow up, what happens in the house?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would her attackers run this huge risk with a co-worker? Is she that hot? If they did it before they would have to fear a violent revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing detail, very well written! Please post more

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 1 year ago

This was a GREAT story. I loved the way the young men handled the older woman.

I hope you write more stories like this one.

Also, disregard the fools that say that this is not a good story. Why are they reading it if they hate it so much?

Anyway, I gave you a 5 rating. Great Job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, with the video and pictures I am sure she is going to be the company whore inside, and outside, of the office. When husband is away, they are going to play. SHe is going to have to tell them when her husband will not be at home, then they will come over to help her perfect her sexual skills. They will take her out for some gloryhole experiences as well as sex toys. I can just see her squirming on her office seat with a dildo in her ass and a vibrator in her pussy. Dressing as the office slut will be an experience for her. So many options to explore so I do hope you will continue with her adventures.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 1 year ago
A decent beginning

She was easy, but now the real fun begins! Once a woman has this sort of encounter, she's fair game for the boys, and I can see much more in the next chapter.

~B

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 1 year ago

Love it!! Ignore the haters!!!! Degrade her more!!!! Five stars!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To short they should have found out what makes her cum so they can start training her. It’s easier if she cums for them even if it’s against her will at first. Eventually she’ll willingly go along wit them, becoming a nice easy slut for them to use.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is Amazing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous