Emily’s Worst Fears Come True

Story Info
Emily finally fucks the old Pervert, will she regret this?
3.3k words
4.3
37.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily woke up in her bed at 2pm. She was out even later then normal the night before and her body ached, especially between her legs. She passed out as soon as she made it home without showering. The room stank of sweat and sex and she was still covered in dry cum. Slowly she sat up and forced her eyes open. She was dying of thirst so she got up and walked into the kitchen naked. She pounded down two full glasses of OJ, gasping to breath in between sips.

She felt sticky, disgusting, used and reeked of b.o. but still she did not want to shower just yet. She wanted to take it all in a little bit longer. Her hot young body was a mess, her hair clumped together, her tits bruised and her cunt was in serious need of a washing but she felt fulfilled. This would not be her last gangbang.

Finally she made her way to the shower, cleaned herself fully and went back into her room to check her phone. There was a message for Jack.

"I'm coming over after work. Be ready." He told her. Her mom would be gone by then so she wrote back.

"Yes Master."

Emily grinned before looking him up online, now that she knew who he was. He was married with one daughter, also 18. Wife was pretty fat but his daughter was hot. Emily was shocked she came from them. Katie, Tight young body, dark hair and piercing eyes. She had a lip ring and what looked like D cup tits that were kept away most of the time. At least that was what she saw on facebook.

Emily tried looking her up on instagram and they even had some mutual friends. She found what she was looking for. Bikini pics, she was even hotter than she thought. As she scrolled she found pics of her kissing and hugging other girls and Emily bit her lip.

Emily was bi but never craved other girls like she did men. Her weakness was cock but she could appreciate a hot girl too. Especially a slutty one. She always wanted a friend to go out and have fun with. Flash their tits and share cock together. The more she thought of it the more it made her hot.

Emily spent much of the day stalking Jack and his family on social media and watching porn. Finally Danielle left for the day for her shift at the strip club and Emily waited in the living room naked except for the collar he had put on her last night. About 30 mins went by before there was a knock on the door. Emily came over and answered it assuming he was here. She opened the door completely exposed and collared only to shock a woman in her late 50's. She stood there with her eyes almost popping out of her head, glued to Emily's massive tits. There was a bible in her hand.

"Hi, can I help you?" Emily asked. When the woman couldn't speak she continued. "Look I have a Dick appointment coming so unless you want to join in I'm not interested in whatever it is you're selling." She told her before shutting the door in her face.

"Holy Fuck!" Emily turned around and put her back to the door. Her heart was racing. Not expecting that was going to happen. Proud she had played it cool and got off a fun one liner. She went back to the couch and waited some more.

It was another 30 mins before she heard a second knock on the door. She got up and this time checked through the peephole. It was him, Jack Steveson. The man from the gym, blackmailing her and using her as a fuck toy. She smirked before throwing the door open exposing herself, not caring who else might see.

"I missed you Master." She said in a deep sexual voice, almost moaning it."

"Well, someone is eager." He said, taking his time so she would need to stand there longer, increasing her chance of being seen.

"Like I told you. Nobody has ever fucked me like you did last time. My pussy is yours." She smiled.

He hadn't actually fucked her. He passed out in the truck after drinking too much but why ruin the fun with the truth. He was too wasted to know and she wanted to see how he would act if he thought he really was the man. He reached over and took her by the leash. As he tugged, Emily moaned and bit her lip.

"You're goddamn right." He stared her down before walking her into the mobile home and shutting the door. He looked around at the cheap furniture and cramped spaces.

"You live alone?" He asked

"With my mom, she works late so we have the place to ourselves."

Jack walked around before settling down on the couch. He pointed to Emily, then at the floor in front of him. She got right onto her knees before him and waited for further instruction. She could smell his feet right below him. There was a distinct smell to him all together but his feet were the main source.

"Take off my shoes Cunt." He told her.

She swallows and tries to breath through her mouth as she starts to untie his boots. She knew from her searches that he owned a small construction company and she knew that he had worked extra hard, just for her today. As Emily removed his first shoe she was hit with a wave of his sweat and musk. He smirked as she removed his sock.

"Now the other." He ordered

She bowed her head and began on the second one.

"I know my smell triggers you. That's why you melted in the gym. You're such a nasty fucking cunt." He stuck his naked foot in her face and to even his surprise she closed her eyes and took a long whiff. Slowly he moved his foot and she followed. Like she had given up holding back and allowed herself to indulge.

Jack watched her as she then kissed his foot. He looked at her beautiful young face and her big, soft, perfect tits. He couldn't help but laugh. This had to be a dream but as she moaned and started licking and worshipping his feet it was all so real.

"I want you to dye your hair. Get rid of this garbage red colour. You better be a blonde next I see you."

"Yes Master." She continued to kiss his feet. Her hand started up his leg till it was between his legs. His cock was rock hard under his jeans.

"You want to suck my cock."

Emily smirks and his hand comes down to stop hers.

"I want to hear you say it." He says as he pulls out his phone and starts recording her.

Emily smirks and continues to lick between his toes.

"Please Master. Let me suck your cock. I need to taste it again. I want to be your dirty cock hungry whore." She begs and he pulls on her leash up to his crotch. She reaches up and starts unzipping and pulling out his dirty, old, rock hard cock.

"Who are you?" He asks staring her down.

"A filthy slut."

"What's your name?"

"Emily Blanche." She smirks. "And I'm a fat nasty fuck hole." She says before taking his cock down her throat.

He can't help it and moans into the phone for her perfect mouth, keeping the camera on her as she blows him. Emily stares right into it as she does, fucking it with her eyes. If there are going to be videos of her, it will be videos worth jerking off too.

"Don't forget the balls." He tells her and she readily pulls his pants down further and takes both hairy balls into her mouth, wrapping her tongue all around till they are soaking wet while his cock lays on her face. He pulls on the leash and brings her to her feet. He reaches down, picks up a sock and stuffs it in her mouth.

"You want to get fucked again you dirty cunt?" He tells her as he sticks his hand between her legs and starts playing with her young shaven pussy. Emily's knees start to shake before he bends her over the couch. She spreads her legs ready to finally feel his cock ravish her soaking wet, tight pussy.

Emily looks to the window and can see a head of hair, long, messy and a mix of light brown and grey, just like the hair on the bible thumper that came to the door earlier. Emily loved an audience. She moaned loudly through the sock sounding desperate as Jack grabbed her hips and pulled them towards his cock, sliding it right in.

"Yes! Fuck me Daddy!" She screamed through the sock in her mouth. She picked herself up so the woman could see her tits bounce as the old man jammed his cock into her repeatedly. Definitely not the best fuck of her life by a long shot but she always loved to feel like a cheap used whore. She looked right into the woman's eyes

Jack focuses on his thrusting and the tight 18 year old pussy gripping his cock. Just as he imagined, tight and wet. His cock slid in and out perfectly and he could hear and feel each moan from Emily as he did, even through his dirty sock still gagging her. It only took about three minutes before he could not hold it any longer.

"Ugh! Get down." He shouted at her and pulled out.

Emily got down on her knees but not fast enough and his cum shot out onto the floor. As fast as she could she got in between his cock and the floor catching the last few drops on her face.

"You dumb bitch." He skips the leash and grabs her hair. Pushing her hard onto the floor face first. "Lick it up. You don't waste my cum." He pulls the sock out of her mouth and she starts licking his cum off the dirty floor. Emily looks back at the woman as she does and smiles with her tongue on the floor. Once she is done, she kneels before him waiting.

Jack looks down at her before sticking his dirty sock back in her mouth. He pulls his phone back out and starts taking pictures. He can take all he wants, what did it matter. She was going to get exposed at some point.

He put his phone away and was about to leave when he stopped. Emily noticed him staring at a wall and a picture of her mom in lingerie that Danielle liked to keep on display, even in her own home. It was her favorite one from when she posed for Playboy in the year 2000. It was her 15 minutes of fame that she would lose to work in a strip club in the middle of nowhere living in a trailer. Instead of sleeping to the top. Danielle, just like Emily, just couldn't keep her legs closed and ended up sleeping to the bottom instead. But some people still remember her.

"Your mother, is Danielle Blanche?" He smirks, Emily rolls her eyes. "What does she look like now?"

"Old." Emily told him with an annoyed expression.

"Show me her room."

Emily got up from the ground and walked him down the short hall and into her mothers room. The room was a mess, clothes everywhere, empty beer cans on the dresser and the closet open. He started looking around and Emily sat her naked ass and still wet pussy on the bed.

"Bingo." He pulled out a few sex toys from her top drawer and laughed showing them to Emily.

"Check under her bed." She said before spreading her legs.

He smirked before crawling between them and under the bed. There was a large case and he grabbed its handle and pulled it out.

"Open it." She told him.

He unlocked the case and lifted the top. Ball gags, handcuffs, rope, a dildo on a power saw and an assortment of other kinky things, paddles, electric wand and a tripad. He looked up at her. Emily nodded to the closet. Jack got to his feet and opened the door.

"Holy shit!" A large high quality camera and a box of dvds was sitting on the floor.

"Her favorite hobby." Emily said, sitting back.

Jack picked one up at random, walked to the tv and put one in the old dvd player. The TV came on. Danielle was there on screen already naked with a collarwith slut written on it. There was a man behind her jerking his cock and staring at her ass. Danielle turns around, gets on her knees and starts sucking his cock.

"God damn!" Jack said as his cock started to grow harder again.

Emily got back down on her knees behind him and reached one arm around him to stroke his cock and another under to play with his balls. He moaned at this as he grew even harder than before.

Starting to get jealous, Emily decided she had to pick it up another notch. She bent him over slightly and started to lick his ass. Slowly at first, getting more into it as he moaned. She moaned back until he pulled her face into his ass and she tried to fuck his ass with her tongue.

His eyes never left the T.V. as Danielle was getting eaten out. He took no note of Emily, the daughter with massive tits, tight, wet 18 year old pussy and the most skilled mouth he ever saw. He was now more interested in her mom. The model he was jerking off to in college that he somehow found the holy grail on.

"Get on the bed." He told her.

Emily got up and sat on the edge. He pushed her over and her tits bounced so hard they hit her in the face. She spread her legs for him and started to rub herself.

He looked around before picking up a pair of her mom's panties from the floor. He smirked and inhaled them before stuffing them in her mouth. Then he stuffed Emily with his hard cock for round two. He started to fuck her harder then before and Emily noticed right away it was actually good this time. She was surprised. All this time she had just been playing games but not it wasn't a game. He was good, really good. Emily moaned loudly as he fucked her tight pussy.

She looked up at him but his head was turned to the tv as he watched Danielle getting fucked. He turned it up so he could hear Danielle moan.

'Please, just look at me' Emily thought to herself as he paid no attention to her while giving her this amazing fuck. She reached up and turned his face toward her as she spit out the panties and stared in his eyes moaning.

She was about to tell him she was cumming when he stuffed the panties back in her mouth.

"Quit moving you Dumb cunt. I'm trying to watch your mom." He told her as she squirted all over him.

It was like there was an aura around him now as she came and instead of just a rush of pleasure in her pussy her entire body felt warm and fulfilled. An almost perfect moment was ruined. It was the first time she ever squirted and she wondered if he even noticed. She felt his saggy, grey hair chest as he continued doing what no man ever did to her before and he wasn't even trying.

No, he was trying, but not for her. He was trying for Danielle, her mom. He was imagining her, fucking Emily in her bed, with her panties gagging Emily and him watching her, not Emily. Maybe he was even competing with the man in the video. This was what it felt like when a man wanted you to get off. Really want you to enjoy it and not just use you. Emily realized that had never happened before.

She came three more times before just like the first until he finally pulled out and ripped the panties out of her mouth.

"Don't talk, just swallow." He told her as he brought her to her knees in front of the bed and started jerking off in front of her face watching Danielle sucking cock close up now. It took a minute so Emily got underneath and started sucking his balls to please her. Finally he groaned and Emily rushed not to miss this one.

Her mouth wide open he shoots a big, thick load in her mouth. Cumming more than he ever had with her before and he had just cum only 30 minutes before.

Emily held his big load in her mouth remembering the blow job in the car. It filled her mouth as she looked up at him. She felt a warm, yet sad feeling. His now half erect cock in her face as he watched the T.V. Danielle had taken a facial and was smiling at the camera. Emily felt jealous, and not in the usual humiliating way, in a generally sad way. She had a worrying thought.

'Oh god.. I'm not falling in love with this gross old pervert am I?' Her chest felt tight as she knelt before him waiting. He sighed as the video ended, smirked at her, sweating from his forehead out of breath, before walking out of the room. With that she finally swallowed before following him.

He walked around her living room naked a while looking around before getting dress. Emily waited naked not wanting to speak, hoping he at least takes one last peak at her body before he leaves. Once he was all dressed he got up and looked at Danielle's picture again.

"Her tits look bigger." He said turning to her.

"Implants, she gets them everytime she gets a birthday ending in zero." She told him. Even with her fake tits, Emily's were much bigger. 4Ds to Danielle's Double Ds. Her tits were as big as you could have on her frame without looking ridiculous and all nature without much sag.

He just smirks back at her. "I'll message you again soon." He said before leaving.

Emily felt a sick feeling in her stomach that was never there before. Usually she could worship different men all day but now she just wanted him back. to be at his feet. To please him. That was maybe the Best sex she had ever have and she wanted, No... needed more. How could his Average cock do this to her. This was All a game for her only a few hours ago. Now there was no game. He might as well just delete those pics and video now. She didn't care at all about the blackmail. She needed him. She was every bit as desperate as she was pretending to be for fun. Now it was no act. Thinking about the gangbang from the bar last night. How he would no doubt find out. Emily wanted to throw up, only resisting not wanting to lose the taste of his cum in her mouth.

*Thank you all for reading this chapter of Emily's story. More on my page. As always please tell me what turned you on the most and what you want more of. I have multiple Emily stories going so even if it won't fit here I can put it in another one. love to read your comments.