Emily goes to the Gym

Story Info
Emily goes to the gym to satisy her degrading needs.
2.8k words
4.46
66.7k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily was taking a walk down the street in just a pair of tight leggings, sneakers and sports bra, barely containing her massive tits. Cars honked at her as they drove by, more that one girl yelled out at her to put a shirt on as they passed and all Emily could do was smile the whole way to the gym.

She had decided that while she did enjoy the degradation when men called her a fat pig, she knew that no matter how much weight she lost that that would never change. Austin, Nick and Paul wouldn't change one bit, they did it just to knock her down a peg. She wasn't even all that big now apart from her tits. Really she was just going to put the weight in better places, firm up her ass and make things a bit easier on her lower back.

She did have one more motive to go however, the gym that she picked was a real meathead gym. It was mostly older bodybuilders, powerlifters and the such. A guy as old and grimmy as the men who worked out there. Emily spent time reading all the poor reviews. There was a quick trend she would notice, they were not very welcoming of women and overly welcoming at the same time. The few that consistently went there were the steroid filled men that happen to be born with pussies. Most of the women who went there were either scared off or sexually harrassed. That was why Emily had worn probably the sluttiest outfit she could find to her first day. She was going for two reasons, to do some squats and to get stared at while doing squats.

When she got to the gym she did one last check in her phone's camera to make sure her makeup and hair still looked good and took a few selfies, getting a good view of her cleavage. Some of the men saw and pointed clearly talking about her. She just continued to walk in, removing her sunglasses and walking up to the front desk.

"Hey!" She said excited, walking in a manner that let her tits bounce.

"Hey, can we help you?" The man at the front asked. He was like most of the men there, older, probably in his 50's. Muscular, veins in his forearms and a scurfy voice, like he spent a good amount of time yelling.

"Yeah, I wanted to sign up for a membership." She smiled and leaned onto his desk. She caught him glancing at her tits and just kept her smile playing dumb.

"You sure this is the right gym for you? If you are looking to just hop on the treadmill for 30 mins there is a planet fitness two blocks down." He nods that direction dismissing her before picking up the phone.

"Thank you but I'm here for the barbells." She said, causing him to look up. Again he can't help but to turn his attention to her compressed tits. She waited letting him take his time.

"Alright." He said. "The sign up fee is $200 and it's $100 a month for the membership."

Without hesitation Emily pulled out her card and gave it to the man. She knew he overcharged her but his judgemental eyes, along with all the other eyes were getting to her. She wanted the attention, she wanted to prove herself to them, she wanted them to like her and above all she wanted to be the perfect gym slut. She was willing to pay whatever he charged her.

He took her money and continued to watch her tits as she signed, she made sure to give him a good look.

"Great, Thanks!" She said waving before almost skipping out to the gym floor. There was the smell of sweat and rusty weights. The sounds were loud grunting, dropping weights and heavy rock music playing loud in the free weight area. While there were always eyes on her, most were focused on what they were doing. She was just another big tits nobody to them, so far at least.

She looked around for an empty barbell and started to warm up, squatting without weight then with the empty bar. She watched some videos the night before to not look like a total idiot. A middle aged man in a tank top walked past clearly checking out her ass as she warmed up, Emily smirking back in the mirror as she caught his eyes. He wasn't the biggest looking guy. He honestly didn't really look like he belonged. He was closer to 60 and while he had some definition in his arms he also had a bit of a beer gut and weak chin. He was definitely checking her out though, almost hovering over her. Emily finished her set and unracked the empty bar. She saw him walk towards her and she got into character.

"Hey! You new around here?" He asked her looking her up and down.

"Yeah, this is like... my first time. I wanna make my butt more like this." She turned around and pulled her ass cheeks up to make them look rounder and firm. The man looked at her with great amusement and was glad to have gotten permission. Emily had practically asked him too.

"Looks pretty nice as it is." He told her with a creepy grin on his face. Emily looked at her ass in the mirror and giggled it up and down, this time though his eyes were just on her tits as they bounced along. They were struggling to break through, he thought.

"Yeah, but is it good enough for the gram?" She asked him. He looked confused and she continued. "I want to be an instagram model. So that people will pay me to wear their underwear and stuff."

"Oh yeah?" He asked, "You know, I think those pants might be messing up my view."He smirked and Emily started laughing.

"You think I should strip right here?" She touched his shoulder. "I like you, you're funny."

She said being flirty before going back to the barbell and doing a few squats before the guy came up behind her and stopped her making her put it back on the rack.

"You're going too far back, you need to let your butt go further back." He told her.

'Stopping me mid set to mansplain to me and tell me to back my ass up more? I really like this guy!." Emily thought to herself. She looked at him with the dumb look on her face.

"Can you show me?" She asked. He happily did, motioning for her to turn around. He put his grimy hands on her thick, soft 18 year old hips and led her into a squat, pulling her ass into his groin. She could feel his hard dick as his hands went up her sides, nearly groping her tits. He made her do this a few times all while Emily played the dumb girl.

His sweat was getting all over her and she just wanted to stuff her face into him. She wanted to get on her knees and worship him. It didn't matter who he was or what he looked like. Her favorite place was below a man. It was about her being a cheap slut, submitting to whoever wanted to use her. She started to breathe heavier, still not wanting to give up the game yet but unable to stop herself as her pussy was getting wet, sure to start to show through her tight leggings, especially as she squatted. Soon she would have a wet spot for all to see. That was partly why she left any underwear at home. She wanted to feel exposed and humiliated and without him knowing it, this creepy old man was making sure that was exactly what happened.

His hands continued to go between her hips and her ribs, driving Emily crazy. She could see other men staring and she knew she needed to do something. She unracked the barbell and turned to him. When she looked him in the eye she could feel her cheeks flush and she had to look away.

"Hey, thanks for the help but I need to get going soon. Mind if I just finish up quick."

He looked her over and noticed what was happening. He saw the sweat in between her tits, the colour in her face, her breathing and looked down to see her white leggings darken over her pussy. He smirked.

"No, I don't think I will." He whispered in her ear, breathing on her neck. "You think I don't see what you're doing? Dressed like a slut, shaking around your tits and ass. I see you forgot to wear panties too." He was loving this as Emily was regretting everything. She was losing all her control in the situation. His talking down to her making her only sweat more, blush more, breathe harder and get wetter. She was humiliated and only getting wetter.

"Please?" She begged him.

He could feel her crumble with every second. His hand reached out and put a firm grip on her arm.

"Look at me." He told her and she did. "Am I making you wet right now?" She looked away but he squeezed her tighter. "Look at me. Are you getting wet right now." She nodded her head. "And do you want everyone here to see how wet you are?"

"No no, please... not here." She pleaded and he laughed at her.

"I want to see those tits." He said. "I want you to stop being a fucking tease." Letting her go he backed up. Emily just stood there frozen. Her face red as a rose. Her nipples getting hard and her wet spot getting more prominent. "You want to go somewhere else?" He said and she nodded. Getting closer he whispered, again getting his hot breath on her. "Then You're gonna have to do more for me than just strip." He smirked and told her to start walking and pointed.

Emily walked as best she could while keeping her legs closed. She knew that she had eyes on her but she couldn't look up to see who's and didn't want to know if they could see her stain. She walked all the way to the women's locker room. She was the only woman here today and the locker room showed it. It looked like it was hardly used or cleaned. Dirty floors, a few lockers opened with the occasion piece of clothing hanging out. This place really didn't cater to women.

Emily was about to turn around when she felt two hands reach around and grab her huge tits before ripping them out of her sports bra. The man squeezed them, pinching the nipples in between his fingers and manipulating them as he went. She bit her lip and let out a frustrated moan. She opened her eyes and looked into the mirror in front of her. She saw her big tits being groped by this old man and how pathetic and submissive she looked. She wished she had a camera right now.

"This what you came here for slut?" He said.

"I didn't think it would go this far."

He started to smack her tits now and she moaned with each strike.

"Just couldn't help yourself? I barely touch you and you start flooding your pants. Can't even speak." Smacking her again and again. "I bet you wish I'd take you out there and parade your naked body all over?"

She did, she wanted it so badly but she was horrified. She was frozen just from his stare. She couldn't handle that. But thinking about it made her nearly fall as her knees shook.

"No, you're all mine." He pushed her tits first into the mirror and started to reach down between her legs. She could barely hold herself together as it was but now as he rubbed his finger between her now soaked pussy lips she had nothing left. "This is the wettest pussy I think I've ever felt. Spread your legs bitch!" He told her and she did.

Taking his hand out of her leggings he the started rubbing her pussy from the outside, almost fingering her through her bottoms. He laughed as she grew more and more frustrated and desperate. He backed her up and said into her ear. "You didn't bring any change of clothes did you?" She looked down and was horrified at the huge stain in her pants. Her entire crotch was now soaked and she had no other clothes.

"Sit down on the bench." He told her. She obeyed and he pulled out his phone. Emily covered herself but he stopped her. "You said you wanted to model." He put her hands to the sides and spread her legs. He got on one knee and told her to look stupid. She did as he took pictures of her exposed tits, face and soaked pussy.

"Take them off." He said. As she did and her bare ass exposed itself and smacked that as well. "Good, now on your knees. I see you've done this before." He told her as he kept taking pics. He pulled off her sports bra with his free hand. "Now stick out your tongue like a pornstar." He kept going and Emily felt drops going down her thigh to the dirty locker room floor.

He picked up her leggings and told her to open wide. She did and he started ringing out her soaked crotch over her mouth. The fingering gave it just enough that some drops made it into her mouth. "Wow, that's fucking disgusting." He tells her. She is even more humiliated than before.

He stands over her putting his crotch in her face. His smell drives her crazy. She doesn't think a man's smell has ever turned her on so much. She opens her mouth again wanting his cock which was still in his shorts, waiting to come out.

"That's it, beg me with those eyes." He says taking more pictures. She finally couldn't stop herself and buried her face in his crotch. Inhaling and licking at him. He took a few more pictures as he laughed. Finally putting away his phone and pulling out his cock. It was not a large cock, maybe just under average but Emily was so desperate for it that she was never more happy to have a hard cock in her face. She took it into her drooling mouth and started to suck it before taking it easily down her throat without gagging.

The man just let her go, he had never had his cock sucked like this and enjoyed every second of it. To Emily, she she was as turned on and humiliated like this, sucking the dick of the man who did this to her was even more satisfying then being fucked. It did nothing fir her throbbing, soaking wet pussy but the hornier she got, the more she wanted to suck cock.

"Oh god! Fuck!" He groaned louder and louder until Emily felt thick, salty cum shoot hard down the back of her throat. She slowed down until she was just slowly going over his cock, cleaning it with her tongue. She looked up at him who was now the one feeling weak and tired and smiled at him as she opened her mouth to show her mouth was all clean.

He sat down on the bench and caught his breath. Emily picked up her leggings and looked around before just putting them on and reached for her bra which was taken at the last second by the man. Her heart dropped as she looked back up at him and instantly felt the same dread and helplessness as just a few moments ago. He looked at her and smirked.

"This isn't over. Give me your ID." She started to shake before going into her bag and handing it to him. The man took his phone, took a picture of it. "Emily. By the time you get home, all those pictures i took of you are going to be all over the internet. The world is going to see what a sad, low cunt you really are. If you don't do what I tell you. I put up these pictures up as well and expose you to social media and let all your friends and family know the real you." He takes a picture of her and her id together. "Now, I'm going home and I'm going to add you on everything. After that, I'll find you when I get bored."

He throws her id to the floor and leaves. She picks it up, goes onto the floor and starts to finger herself hard and fast until she cums harder than she ever has alone before. Then she finishes putting her clothes on and runs out of the gym. Jogging in hopes that her wet stain goes unnoticed.