All Comments on 'Emily the Church Lady'

by davidwatts

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
DarthGatorDarthGatorabout 19 years ago
Nicely Done.

Nicely done just about says it all. It is a pleasure to read a story at this site where the author knows the difference between "your" and "you're", "its" and "it's" and the other basic English words and phrases. That, together with the proper use of grammar, syntax, and punctuation do make a difference, to me at least. The story line was interesting as well. Keep on keeping on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Next installment please!!

An absolutely delightful story that had me hurridly reading from next paragraph to the next - impatient to get to the climax!

David was a lucky man - and so are we in reading this great tale.

More, please of their satisfaction - mmmm what tales will you lead us on next with Emily's quest of making up for lost time?

Lighthands4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a nonny mouse

Anything I might say seems woefully inadequate. This a truly fine story and the author deserves a lot of praise.

Please bring us more---soon!!!!!!

H20waderH20waderabout 19 years ago
Great

ah yes a great story, well done and very enjoyable. keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Superbly Written!

This read was a most satisfying one. Reads such as this one are rare. This is one of the best. Short, smart and sweet. Well done! More, please...

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
This looks like the beginning of a great

set of stories. I look forward to reading all of them. Thank you for the time and effort you took to write this story.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Magnificent story....

What a way to tell a story. Patient and understaning pave the way for this erotica event to take place. Truth and trust in and out of the bedroom showed all through the story. It was like page turning of a novel you almost can't put down. Thank you davidwatts

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Simply beautiful!

This was a pleasure to read! What a wonderfull loving tale!

These two deserve each other. I hope their future adventures

are as wonderfull as this one. A story like this doesn't come along that often on this site I am glad I found it.

Nicely written and kept me riveted to the end, and wishing there were more pages!

Please! Yes! The next chapters please!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
my thermometer exploded

First rate on all levels!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent!

Thank you so much!

GhostbearGhostbearabout 19 years ago
Your stories

keep getting better and better. It is nice to read this caliber of story once in a while. I look forward to your next posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent

What a refreshing change. A complete story in one installment, no infernal continuations; excellent.

No exagerated, "I slipped her my 22" monster"; excellent. Enough detail to develop the plot, but not so much that it overwhelmed the central sex.

Just a damn good job of writing very erotic prose. Thanks for a job well done.

jaggers0053jaggers0053about 19 years ago
enjoyable story

great little story. even though the sex was plentiful the main story was about relationships. well put together! will be looking forward to other stories about these characters.

also, i do not hold amatuer writers to professional standards, but i do agree with Darth Gator about how much easier it is to read a story by someone who uses proper grammer,punctuation,etc.

thanx for your efforts,

don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Smiling throughout the read

I loved your story, it was sweet and tender and erotic. It spoke to the delicious combination of true emotion and sensuality...not simply a tale of wham bam, thank ya ma'am. I look forward to seeing this lovely couple in the near future. Thank you. Scot Wells

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fantastic story

Loved the tale, well developed and made me want to be in his place.

Please give us more of Emily and David.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fabulous!

The other comments say it all: a fantastic love story, well-told and extremely erotic. I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
awesome

Very realistic, and that made it all the more erotic. I love it :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I laughed, I almost cried (really), I did get hard

Wow, that story is why I read erotica. Please continue, from a newly found fan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
...wow

Just amazing. As a previous comment mentioned, it's wonderful to find someone with both the writing skills and the imagination to pull something like this off. Thank you!

Traveller_1955Traveller_1955about 19 years ago
Sweet, Sexy, Caring

Two real characters that one cares about. Well developed and writtn. I'm glad I found this story. S I'm going back to read your others and wait for the next story about Emily and her love.

Richard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Encore!

A story that demands more episodes. I love your way with characterizations. the people seem so real that you not only feel like you know them by the end, you WANT to know them.

Another in a series of wonderful works by my favorite writer on this site. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent

Very well done. There are very few authors that compell me enough that I cannot stop reading.

There are more than ten trillion nerves in each female breast, do you want them all spread out or all compact :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
professionally done

This is one of the best stories i hav read in your fantastic site... thats why i always check on your site. Simply the best erotic site... and its free. it proves that the best things in life are free

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved It!

I absolutely loved this story. It is erotic while being realistic. Reading the relationship develop is incredible. If you like this one, make sure you read "Emily Goes Door to Door".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good stuff!

Real people and a woman who didn't have a 38FF bra size. How refreshing. My kind of lady!!! Good story. Will be looking for the others in the series. --PB

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!

As someone who looks very much like Emily (and is probably as insecure), thanks for making me feel like us short blondes can be attractive, too. The story was great anyway though - sweet and sexy. Please keep writing!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 14 years ago
Great things cum in small packages

Good story. I like the way you developed your characters--we get to know them little by little, and I thought it made them more interesting. I enjoyed it, and hope to read more about these two.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
what a delightful and romantic story

two people who discover each other, lust and love each other, and accept the other for who he/she is without question.

these are real people, not caricatures, not obscenely out of proportion freaks. he is not 12" x 4", and she is not burdened with watermelons on her chest. and they care about each other.

I'm off to read the next in the Emily series.

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142almost 6 years ago
Just gorgeous...

So nice to read a story about real people that doesn't start off with cup sizes. Love Emily to bits, and off to read more.....

cutedaddy69cutedaddy693 months ago

One of the few writers on this site that, except for playful contents, also entertain with very playful prose.

Many great storytellers here, but many also suffer from a lack of understanding of their mother's tongue (no pun intended), which often takes me out of the story and sometimes even leaves me wondering which one of the multiple meanings of a phrase was the intended one.

No worries on that front with you. Love your dry sense of humor too. Tx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous