Emily the Church Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's hand had come down off my hip and was now squeezing my buttocks, and although she was still blushing and talking into my shirt, Emily was certainly getting braver and raunchier. And I loved it, no matter how misguided she might be!

"What were you thinking about when you...?" Emily asked with her voice trailing off.

"What was I thinking about when I jerked off into your panties?" I said to Emily who visibly shuddered at my words. "I was thinking about how beautiful you looked next to me when you masturbated, and how I wished I could have watched you better without squinting."

"I imagined how fantastic you must look in the shower" I continued. "I wished you had taken your night shirt off so I could see your breasts, because that's been driving me crazy since we've been together."

Emily burrowed her head into my chest and held me tightly.

"You're going to be very disappointed, David" Emily said while her voice choked with emotion.

"I can guarantee I won't be" I said firmly.

With that Emily took me into by the hand and once again took me into her bedroom.

"We'll see" was all Emily said as I closed to door behind me.

16. The unveiling.

The second the door closed, Emily began to quickly unbutton my shirt. I reached over and turned the knob on the light switch, which filled the room with brightness. A bit too much for my tastes, but I was too excited to care much. My hands reached up to pull Emily's blouse off but she stopped me before I had gotten an inch.

"You first, David" Emily said as she took my shirt off. "Mmmmm... I love your hairy chest" she cooed seductively as she rubbed her face in the fur. "I've never been with a hairy man before, and it really feels nice."

"Neither have I" I noted wryly. "Can I help you off with your things now, Em?"

"In a minute" Emily said, and knelt before me, quickly undoing my jeans and pulling them off.

Emily roughly pushed me down on the bed and had my underwear off in seconds. Her little hands grabbed my cock the minute it swung free, pulling and twisting it roughly with her right hands while her left hand grabbed my balls and began kneading them with a startling intensity. Emily bent over and began swirling her tongue around the head of my cock, but I gently removed her from me and sat up on the edge of the bed.

"I want to see you now" I told Emily. "Let me undress you. We're going to make love, aren't we?"

Emily nodded grimly and got up off the bed. She walked deliberately over to the light switch and spun the dial around to the off position.

"Turn it back on Emily, please."

She looked like somebody going to the gallows, which was not the way I had envisioned this being. Emily turned the knob a little bit, and the effect was so negligible that I could hardly make out where she was in the room as she came back to bed. I got up and went to the knob and turned it up, not to its brightest but about half way.

"I've been looking forward to this for a long time" I said. "I'll wait as long as it takes but I am not going to do it in the dark."

"I... I... I want this to be perfect" Emily said haltingly. "Let me do it my way David, please."

"It's been your way all along," I told her, "but I have no intention of us making love and not being able to see your face, or everything else for that matter. You can't see how drop-dead gorgeous you are? Well, I can, and I wouldn't say it if it weren't true. Stop torturing yourself... and me, all over what some scumbag said years ago. He was an loser, and probably just blamed you because he couldn't get it up."

Emily went back over to the light and dimmed it, but just slightly. It was a compromise that I could live with. It was all so absurd, this incredible looking woman acting so defensively over something so trivial. Still and all, the buildup was driving me crazy.

With the illumination now at a level we could both live with, Emily now stood in front of me. I reached up and grabbed the elastic of her black stretch pants she was so fond of. Laura Petrie pants, I always called them when I kidded her about them. To me they looked like the ones Mary Tyler Moore wore so often on The Dick Van Dyke show, just before she would break out into some impromptu dance routine in the living room at one of their dinner parties.

Down came the slacks, exposing those slender but curvy legs, so soft and smooth to the touch. As I helped her off with them, my face came close to her panties, and I took a deep hit of that powerful scent. I reached up for the elastic of her panties and coaxed them down ever so slowly. That tiny wisp of golden down around her opening looked even more dazzling now that I could see it, and I leaned forward and grazed my lips against the unbeleievable softness.

"You're breathtaking" I said to Emily, who was looking down at me hopefully.

Emily seemed to relax a bit and so I pulled her onto my knee, with her sex resting on my thigh. I could feel the moist warmth almost immediately against my skin, and my cock, which was already throbbing, went into another gear.

My hands took the bottom of her blouse and inched it up her body. At first Emily had kept her arms at her sides, but as the blouse came up, she relaxed and lifted her arms, allowing me to pull it over her head.

Emily's skin was china white and flawless, with only a sparse scattering of freckles on her shoulders and upper chest. Her collarbone was prominent, and I leaned over and kissed her there, nibbling around her neck and shoulders as well. My hands went up to her bra, and just before my hands got there, Emily suddenly bolted up and went over to her dresser, fumbling around inside the cups of her harness before removing those little "bosom buddies' of hers, before coming back over onto my lap.

The quilted cups of her brasierre looked deflated now, like a tent with the poles removed. I reached around behind Emily and briefly fumbled around for the clasps.

"Front" Emily whispered in my ear, although I thought from the tone of her voice she would have preferred I spend the time groping behind her.

My hands came back around and came up to the front. A tiny blue flower sat between the cups, and below that was the single clasp. A gentle motion and the bra practically fell off of Emily, the cups parting agreeably to the sides, leaving her naked as I let it fall off her shoulders.

Emily sat there, visibly trembling, as was I as well. Her eyes were screwed tightly shut, and her face was twisted and distorted, as if she was expecting a visit from the grim reaper.

I had seen pictures of females built like Emily, and while I found them very attractive, I had never actually been with anyone like this. Emily's breasts were but tiny little swells, barely distingishable except from the sides. If she had not been so self conscious about herself before this and warning me so ominiously about herself, I might have been shocked. Now, with me expecting who-knows-what, I found this sight intensely exciting and flat-out erotic.

It was Emily's nipples that were what really got my attention. They were almost the size of strawberries, so large and puffy were the aureola that the nipples just seemed to keep jutting out forever.

"Open your eyes Emily" I asked her softly, and she did so very slowly.

"I've never seen a more beautiful woman in my life" I said while looking up at Emily, her lower lip quivering and eyes welling up. "Why on earth would you want to hide... geez, you look so amazing I can't even find the words."

It was the absolute truth, but it seemed to relieve Emily somewhat to hear it. What horrible damage had been done to this woman by one uncaring scumbag! Yet, if not for that fool, I would not be there with this remarkable woman.

"Are they as sensitive as they look?" I asked hopefully, and Emily nodded very briskly while biting her lip, as if hoping to encourage me. Like I needed it at that point.

My lips came forward and took her left breast into my mouth. Emily gasped and clutched my head to her in almost a death grip. My lips and tongue danced around that pebble covered bud, sucking and licking it with a lot of pent-up emotion I had of my own.

There was something so very unusual, yet so incredibly erotic about having the entire breast of a woman in my mouth, that I felt like I would burst. I went back and forth between the two little treasures, my hand replacing my mouth as I smothered them with affection.

Emily was rocking on my thigh in an urgent humping motion, and when she began clawing at my hair, I sensed she was almost going to have an orgasm. This encouraged me to go after her breasts with even more intensity.

Suddenly Emily shifted a little bit on my thigh, and when she did, her own thigh came up and pressed against the underside of my cock. I fought against my orgasm, which would certainly have taken place had I not shifted myself so that her flesh was not rubbing against my dick.

When Emily finally came, there was no mistaking it, as she broadcast it loud and clear. Those insane animal noises, which I had heard last night in a muffled form when my head was buried between her thighs, came through loud and clear as Emily howled in my ears while she rode my thigh.

I resisted letting go of that tender little bud that I caressed so lovingly in my mouth long after Emily stopped spasming, but when I did Emily took my head in her hands and gave me a kiss that almost rattled my fillings loose. I felt the coolness of her tear soaked cheeks against my face as she attacked me.

"Thank you thank you thank you David!" she kept repeating over and over, looking at me like I had done something special. I tried to tell her that the pleasure might not have all been mine, but I had definitely had my share.

"I want to make love to you David" Emily said while reaching for my swollen, dripping member. "I still think you might be too big though."

"That isn't going to be the problem" I said assuredly. "The problem is that I'm not going to last very long, Emily. I'm very... excited. I almost came when you did."

"That's okay David" Emily said as I eased onto my back, as Emily climbed around and straddled me. "We have all night. I just want you inside me so much."

17. The union.

I slid back further on the bed and let Emily climb astride me. She had me in her hand and was rubbing my engorged cock up and down the wet entrance of her mound. I could not look at her any longer, as I was so close to coming. The vision of this usually petite and demure lady now looking half-crazed and insatiable was making me rather insane myself.

Emily tried to lower herself down on me, and for the first time I became concerned about this. It was like trying to slip a pepperoni through a keyhole, as I felt the head of my cock being rammed into what felt like a wall, almost painfully so.

"Relax Emily, just relax" I said softly. "You're too tense."

"Errgh... have to... want you... inside me," was her gargled response as she held the base of my cock in her hand and tried to force me in.

Seconds later, it seemed like Emily simply fell down on me, and I felt the head of my member penetrate a bit. Then I felt myself lurch inside as the ridge of the head popped inside, and I felt Emily begin to envelop me as she slowly slid down the shaft, accompanied my the most unearthly howl I had ever heard.

Tight was not the word to describe the feeling inside of her pussy. It was like a warm and slippery vise in there, almost painfully so. I then made a crucial mistake, as I looked up and saw Emily rocking wildly above me. Her body was flailing from side to side, almost like she was being slapped around by an invisible assailant. I felt my cock being squeezed violently inside her as the convulsions of her orgasm began to wreak havoc on my efforts to not cum myself.

I might have had a chance to hold off a bit longer, I suppose, but when I watched Emily's hands come up to her chest, and when she took those puffy nipples between her fingers and squeezed, I knew I was a goner.

My tortured cock erupted into Emily, in a series of spasms that were so forceful it either set Emily off again or kept her going. My seed kept blasting relentlessly into her pussy, and whatever embarrassment I may have felt over the brevity of this performance was drawfed by the intensity of my orgasm.

Emily's pussy kept squeezing me, and the accordian-like sensation kept my dick spasming long after the last of my cum had been siphoned out of me.

When I looked up Emily was still slowly rocking on top of me, swaying with her head rolling lazily back on her shoulders, mouth open wide. I felt my cock start to deflate, making the fit a much more comfortable one at last. I was about to apologize for coming so quickly when Emily let out a high pitched wail and began having a little seizure on top of me.

"Aaaaaaaaaah... oh god!" Emily howled as I felt my nearly flaccid dick get crushed again by yet another series of contractions. My cock started spasming again, probably from force of habit, and while it would produce nothing in the end but a dull ache in my balls, it was fun while it was happening.

Finally, almost mercifully, Emily collapsed on top of me. Our bodies were drenched in sweat from the exertions of what was most likely the briefest intercourse on record. Forty five seconds, tops, but I felt like I had just run a marathon after having my ass kicked by Jackie Chan.

Our eyes met and Emily started giggling, which got me laughing as well.

"Oh David that was so great!" Emily gushed. "You wer so fantastic!"

"Fantastic?" I said. "All I did was lay here. You were the star of the show."

"No way!" Emily insisted. "God, it's been so long since I had an orgasm like that... fourteen years at least" Emily said with a tiny trace of sadness in her voice.

"Well, next time don't hold back so much" I said sarcastically to Emily. "Really let it out, because that excites me."

"Oh, I will David" Emily said. "I'll feel more comfortable now that we've gotten that out of the way."

"Uh, I was only kidding, Emily" I said in confusion.

"I wasn't" Emily declared. "I told you I was no prude, didn't I?"

That she had, and for the rest of the night and well into the wee small hours she set out to prove it to me. 18. Afterglow.

It was very early in the morning when I awoke. My body ached from head to toe, and the sweet taste of Emily was still in my mouth, bringing back the wonderous memories of the night before. We had enjoyed a couple of rematches last night, and I managed to last a little longer each time. Although the tightness of Emily was still a problem that was not remedied much by her relaxing, it also made it tough for me to last as long as I wanted.

I rolled on my side and faced Emily, still out like a light, and pulled the sheet down a little so I could enjoy her beauty in the morning light. On her back, Emily's tiny breasts had now all but disappeared, making the incredible strawberries of her nipples even more provocative looking. I felt the familiar urge rising in my battered cock and I contemplated taking one of those delightful mounds into my mouth, when I noticed Emily watching me.

"Do you like my little titties David?" Emily said coyly, as I looked up and met her twinkling eyes.

"Busted, so to speak" I said as I leaned forward and kissed her pebbly bud. "I think that your breasts are amazing."

"Anything more than a mouthful is a waste, Billy used to tell me" Emily laughed. "I used to tell him that they don't make mouths that small."

"Well, he was right" I assured her. "They are so nice I can't keep my hands, or mouth off them!"

"I'm sorry" Emily said. "I guess I talk about him a lot. It's just that you remind me so much of him in many ways, in the way you treat me. You make me feel so alive!"

"I take that as a compliment" I offered while tracing the perimeter of her meaty aureola with my index finger.

"It is" Emily said, as I felt her hand slide over and touch my cock, making my erection jump in surprise. "Gee David, is your cock always hard?" Emily asked as her fingertip grazed along its length.

"Only when you're around" I said as I climbed on top of Emily and kissed my way down her body until my head was nestled between those delightful thighs once again. A more delicious breakfast I could not imagine.

Epilogue.

The next day as I was leaving my place for work, I found a note on my door.

Dear David,

Thank you for one the best weekends of my life. Even though I can hardly walk I loved every minute of it. I want to have some more fun, real soon. I told you I was no prude, and I don't think that you are either. If you are game, this is what I would like you to do.

The note gave me instructions, and while it gave no hint as to what was actually going to happen, I was certainly game for anything Emily was going to throw my way.

****

This is the end of "Emily the Church Lady".

Emily and David will continue having their adventures in future stories that will be stand alone stories in the fashion of this one.

I hope you enjoyed this story, and as always your comments and suggestions are appreciated.