All Comments on 'Emily the Model'

by astuffedshirt_perv

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 5 years ago

I thought this story was well-written and arousing. The development of the story was good, but it could have used more of an introduction. Since the essence of an exhibitionist story like this one is the element of embarrassment and discomfort being the only one naked in front of others, it would have helped to have more of an introduction to explain how and why Emily volunteered to expose her body this way, a dramatic thing to do in those days. You give only a very brief explanation that she's seeking treatment for her "hysteria," but a longer explanation would set up the story better.

I thought the editor's note was unnecessary. This isn't a nonconsent story. She's uncomfortable, but that doesn't make it a true nonconsent story.

Nitpicky anachronism: zippers were not in use for clothing in 1894. They didn't get widespread use until the 1900s, so she would not have unzipped herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

I love this type of story, the reluctance, the embarrassment but submission without force and then the reluctant pleasure the subject receives and the embarrassment that goes with it. Would love more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SimonDoom is right. And not nit picking about the zip. Furthermore in the UK we do not say fall, it is Autumn and an Aristocratic, back then would be heading for marriage rather than University, unless she had very enlightened parents. She would also come out into society, a debutante to be presented to the Queen/Prince of Wales at a ball in the Palace, with the other deb's, so she wouldn't be doing this as it was the lower classes who did, for payment. And it wasn't called an orgasm in women....and the treatment for hysteria (that word is still reflected as removal of the uterus is called a hysterectomy but that's been around for a long time) was a special type of massage to induce a paroxysm, but Doctors hands got tired and the vibrator was invented and was steam powered!! I don't know why the author put the story in London, maybe it seems more erotic but this story would of been better say, in New York. The Doctor would of been a member of the Royal college of Gynecology and the Royal college of Obstetrics. So not the best story and I am sure more erotic to others, I was to busy laughing and I am sure if you asked someone French about the story set in Paris, they would be doing the same. Stick to a country you know.

cdh02cdh023 months ago

The story was very exciting for me - my pussy was quite wet by the time i finished reading it, I was inspired to submit a couple of my stories but after reading the mean spirited, really nasty criticisms of your wonderful story I don't think I will do so. Who needs that kind of soul destroying rejection?

Carolinedh2001

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous