Emily's Adventure

Story Info
Divorcee has her first Lesbian encounter.
1.3k words
4.59
10.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily stepped off the plane on the first and only adventure of her entire thirty-one years of life. Her marriage was officially over, and in the divorce, she had retained airline miles, and credit card reward points as well as a travel voucher, all from her husband's trips that were actually him cheating on her. The two kids were with her sister who had insisted she get out on her own for once in her life and experience the world. Iceland had always called to her, and in a spur of the moment decision she booked a week-long vacation.

The trip was all planned out by a travel agent who both knew the area as well as Emily's situation. The trip included a few excursions to various sights including the blue lagoon, and to see the northern lights but it mostly centered on the hotel and spa. Checking in Emily found that she was instantly drawn to the accent of the local population. It seemed English was widespread here as she had read, but the accent was music to her ears. The woman behind the front desk was just finishing a conversation with a younger blond woman in Icelandic before she turned to help her. Her smile was warm and genuine, making Emily feel welcome.

The room was more than Emily could have hoped for, with windows that looked out over the bay. There were lots of wood and stone visible in the room which was painted in warm earthy tones. It had been years since she had been this on her own and it felt both terrifying and exhilarating. Emily changed and headed to the restaurant for dinner. While being seated she saw the same younger blond that had been talking to the front desk woman. This time Emily felt like the woman was staring, her smile firm, but then she was gone, as the host sat Emily. During her dinner the waitress mentioned the hotel having not only a world class spa but swimming pool, a sauna and hot tub, all available at all hours. She went on to say that many guests found that a session in the sauna after dinner helped relax them. Emily felt she would have to try that.

After a very delicious dinner Emily wandered about the lovely modern hotel, checking out its various areas before finally finding the pool and sauna area. Here she placed her clothes in a locker and after reading the instructions wandered into the dimly lit sauna. The temperature and humidity were quite high and even with just a towel wrapped around her she felt hot. Closing her eyes and leaning back Emily felt her body relaxing until the door opened. It was the young blond she had seen twice before, but now completely nude.

Emily wasn't gay, never even considered herself bi but the woman before her was stunning. Average height but her body toned and shaped by the muscles of someone who must work out a bit. Her body had just a little curve at the hips, her ass firm and enough to fill out a tight pair of pants, while her breasts sat high and firm, the nipples hard and prominent. The girl's light brown eyes stared into Emily's and her pink lips broke into a smile, almost a Chesire cat grin. The almost white shoulder length hair now braided into two tails.

The woman spoke, in Icelandic, breaking the spell that had caught Emily. Not having any idea what she said Emily responded, "Oh sorry, English here." The blond grinned, sat as if her nudity was very natural and spoke more, as if her words would be understood no matter what. Emily loved how her voice sounded, the words soothing and alluring. She found herself staring at the now glimmering pale skin of the blond who seemed to have much to say to her. Emily caught that she was gesturing to the towel she wore, and mimed feinting, then she stood and approached. Emily smiled, and let her grasp the white towel, pulling it from her body, revealing her now naked body. She seemed pleased, said a few more things and returned to her seat.

Emily was now nervous, never really experiencing the combination of feeling she had now. The woman across from her had caught her attention, her beauty and voice making Emily almost drunk on them. She felt aroused by what she was exposed to and the fact she herself was now naked. The woman spoke again, her hands gesturing towards Emily, the words soothing, almost complimentary. Emily grinned, "I am so sorry, but I really have no idea what you are saying, and no idea if you have any idea what I am saying."

At this the woman stood, walked right to Emily and grabbed her head with her two hands and kissed her on the lips. The kiss full of heat and passion shocked Emily. Her body spasmed a bit, then reacted, her nipples hardening, her labia swelling and throbbing. The woman's tongue slipped between Emily's parted lips and the kiss became deeper, hotter and much more passionate. When the kiss ended Emily sat there stunned, quiet until the blond spoke still nothing she could understand. "I...I'm not gay, I've never...." Emily couldn't finish her sentence as the blond straddled her lap and kissed her again. The woman's hot slick body pressed into hers finished any resistance Emily might have had. All she felt was a sexual energy driving her forward. The kiss was animalistic, sloppy, with drool now coating her lips, running down her chin and she didn't care.

Emily lost all sense of time as the hot passionate kiss seemed to consume her. The blond again broke the kiss, Emily still stunned into disbelief. She let the blond spread her legs and watched as she knelt, her face soon pressed into her warm pussy in a way none had done before. Emily looked down into those light brown eyes, the eyes filled with a mysterious energy. Emily shook as lips and tongue began an assault on her pussy making her moan and grunt in ways like never before. The woman hummed a bit as she licked, sucked at her labia, then her tongue darted deep into her folds, deeper inside making her squirm. "Oh fuck yes, yes, oh don't stop, never stop yessss."

Emily closed her eyes and leaned her head back in a blissful pleasured state. Her body began to crave every sensation, reacting to each with a electrical shock. Her moans deepened the closer she came to orgasm and soon she could feel the tension building, her body tightening to the point it began to hurt, but still she flexed, bearing down trying to hold off longer. Never had she felt this kind of pleasure, never had she felt an orgasm build as powerful as this one seemed. Then her body exploded, She cried out as the orgasm over took her. Liquid shot from her pussy soaking her lover, who didn't stop and instead began to suck at Emily's erect clit. Emily arched her back as her muscles all contracted. Her legs closed and her thighs held the blond tight between them as she continued sucking at her clit, all the while juices flooded over her.

Emily collapsed on the wooden bench, her body spent, her breathing a quick shallow panting. She could feel juices dripping from her inner thighs and her pussy throbbing still. The blond stood, her face dripping as well, leaned in and kissed Emily, the taste of her own nectar sweet and pleasurable. "I enjoyed you very much, I will look for you tomorrow and perhaps you can return the favor. You are a beautiful woman and a wonderful lover." Emily listened to those words, felt them as the blond strutted from the sauna, her perfect ass swaying.