Me and Mrs. Smith

Story Info
College girl and her older neighbor have a girls night!
2.6k words
4.57
23.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up at 6:00AM on a friday, my whole body sore from yesterday's volleyball practice, after laying in bed a couple more minutes i was able to gather the strength to get up and take a cold shower, looking in the mirror i noticed my once soft and shiny straight brown colored hair was dry and frizzy, but i decided to focus on the good things and looked at my body instead, since i got into college through a sports scholarship and was training more often i started to notice a couple more muscles showing and my abs looked amazing, i was scared that once i started working out more my boobs would get smaller, but they didn't, they were as big and plump as ever.

"Still a D cup." i said to myself giving my boobs a little squeeze "And they're firmer."

After my morning shower i put on some tight jeans, a plain T-shirt and threw on some sneakers, then as usual i got my backpack and headed to the apartment next door and knocked, the door opened almost immediately and Mrs. Smith welcomed me with a smile.

"Good morning Lizzie!" Said Mrs. Smith and she gave me a tight hug.

"Good morning! Want some help with breakfast?" I asked

"No need dear, i already made everything. Come on in."

Mrs. Smith looked stunning as always, it never fails to amaze me how she's able to look this beautiful at 7 in the morning, her blonde wavy hair looking as soft as cotton candy, she had a little makeup on that made her blue eyes pop, her perfume smelled sweet and almost hypnotizing and her body...

My god her body was something straight out of a museum, full of soft curves, thick thighs attached to wide hips, an ass that was to die for and breasts that were at least an H cup with big nipples that protruded through her white robe. Once again i thanked the universe for having this beautiful woman, both outside and inside, as my neighbor.

"I made pancakes today!" Mrs. Smith said as i took a seat at the table. "You're going to visit your parents again this weekend?"

"I was, but they got sick and told me to stay home, since the tournament is coming up they don't want to risk me getting the flu."

"I'm sorry about that dear, i know you were looking forward to seeing them again."

"It's okay Mrs. Smith, i can just go next weekend instead." I gave her a reassuring smile and started digging into the pancakes.

"Well, since you're not going to your parents house anymore, how about you spend your weekend here?" Mrs. Smith asked as she sipped her coffee.

"Like sleeping here? But i live right next door."

"Yeah, but since tournament is coming up i think it will be good for you, like a change of scenery. We can do like a girls night with face masks and movies!" She said excitedly and that made me laugh a little.

"You're right, i'm in! Let's have a girls night."

We spend the rest of our breakfast talking about what we would do during the sleepover and picking movies, until it was time for me to go to class and for Mrs. Smith to get ready to work. We decided i would arrive at her house 8:00 PM of that same day and that was all i could think about all day long, just thinking of sleeping in the same room as her got me all tingly and a little wet, i would be lying if i said i didn't stop to get myself off a couple of times during the class breaks.

•••••

I got home from college and went to my apartment for a quick shower since i didn't want to arrive in Mrs. Smith house covered in sweat from training, after that i put on a tank top with some sweatpants, got a couple of snacks and a bottle of wine and for the second time that day, knocked on her door.

"You're here!" Mrs. Smith said as she opened the door and pulled me into her apartment.

I supposed she was already in her pajamas that consisted of a light blue babydoll with some lace and thin enough for me to see the slightly darker part on her breasts where her areola rested, i took in a deep breath to compose myself and focused on not staring too much.

"I brought some wine!" I said shaking the bottle a little.

"Oh my god! I love merlot, it's my favorite!" She said with a big smile and went to the kitchen to bring over two glasses.

Not too long after we were both sitting comfortably on the couch, drinking wine and watching some random movie that was competing for best picture on the Oscars, to my surprise the main couple on the movie was two girls.

We were halfway into the movie when some pretty spicy scenes started to happen, those two girls were kissing and groping like crazy, and i was so embarrassed that i didn't even want to look to Mrs. Smith, but my curiosity got the better of me and when i looked into her face she was hypnotized, her cheeks were flushed and she was slightly chewing on her bottom lip, she looked so sexy and i couldn't take my eyes off her.

I started becoming aware of the way we were close and how her thigh was lightly brushing my own, how she was kinda leaning into me and when she suddenly turned her piercing blue eyes and stared at me i could feel a jolt of electricity run through my whole body. Mrs. Smith looked nervous and like she was trying to gather the strength to say something and when she finally did i couldn't be more shocked.

"Lizzie, you're a lesbian right?" She asked

I gaped at her and noticed her starting to regret asking the question.

"I-i'm so sorry Lizzie, i-it's just... I-i was just wondering. You d-don't have to answer, forget it, okay?" Poor Mrs. Smith looked in the verge of tears so i squeezed her hand reassuringly.

"It's okay, i don't mind you asking. It's just i never told you about that, did i?" I gave her a little smile.

"Yeah, it's just..." At this moment she blushed furiously and i was scared she might combust. "Sometimes i hear somethings, the walls here are pretty thin you know."

It was now my turn to blush furiously, i wanted to be swallowed by a hole and die from embarrassment, i immediately remembered how i used to bring girls over all the time when i had just moved in here, and all of them were pretty loud, guess it's my fault.

"I am so sorry Mrs. Smith! I swear i didn't know..."

"It's okay dear! I'm not mad at you, actually i was wondering if i could... ask you something, it's pretty intimate so it's okay if you don't want to answer." She still looked nervous but more determined now.

"You can ask." I said and braced myself for the question.

"It's having sex with a woman really that amazing? I heard people say that once you've had a woman you would never again want to be with a man." She leaned in a little bit closer to me.

"Well..." I thought about it for a second. "I've never been with a man so don't know if i'm the best person to ask, but i've been with bi girls and most of them prefer sex with other girls."

"It's just..." Mrs. Smith took a deep breath. "When i was younger i never thought about having sex with another woman and even though my late husband wasn't very good at pleasing i never felt much need to." She held my hands and looked me straight in the eyes. "But since i heard you having sex with other girls... their moans and the way they call your name, i couldn't stop thinking about it."

"About sex with girls?"

"About sex with you."

After the words left her mouth something inside me clicked and i couldn't stop myself anymore, i freed my hands from hers and raised one to her chin and the other to the back of her neck, and slowly pulled her lips to mine.

Once our lips touched i felt a shiver through my whole body and my panties growing damp, her mouth was so soft and for a while i just gently grazed my lips against hers not wanting to rush and giving her time to back away if she wanted to, but she didn't, so i parted her lips with my tongue and started exploring her mouth, she let out a little moan once our tongues touched and she started to reciprocate turning our gentle kiss into a passionate make out session.

I started bringing my hand that was on her chin down to her right breast and i could feel that her already big nipples were bigger than ever and very hard, i started massaging her whole breast and parted our kiss so i could nibble and suck her neck, Mrs. Smith breath was heavy and her moans were growing louder.

"Oh Lizzie that feels so good!"

"Mrs. Smith..." I felt a finger on my lips making me stop mid-sentence.

"Please call me Laura." She said in a husky voice that made my clit throb and my nipples push against my bra begging for freedom.

"Laura..." i said with a smirk. "I want to fuck you so badly that i think i might die if we don't go to your room now."

She blushed, got up and pulled me off the couch so we were standing facing each other, then she leaned in to another kiss, pushing her tongue into my mouth and fiercely exploring there, when we were out of breath we parted and looking deeply in my eyes she said:

"Me too."

We stumbled to her room while kissing and roaming our hands trough each others body, when we arrived i sitted at the edge of the bed and looked Laura straight into her eyes.

"Strip." I said with a smile.

Her eyes widened and she looked flustered.

"Aren't we going to strip together?" She said in a barely there voice and staring at the floor.

"No." I got up and gently raised her head so she was looking at me directly. "You're going to strip for me first." Laura gasped a little and i could see a shiver running through her body.

I went back to the edge of the bed and watched as Laura took a deep breath and raised the top of her babydoll off, letting it fall to the floor, her breasts were the most beautiful i've ever seen, they were big with perfect brownish nipples that were the size of half a thumb, her breasts were soft and plump but not saggy and you could see some stretch marks but to me that only made them look even more gorgeous, she closed her eyes, ran her hands trough her boobs and pinched the nipples letting out a groan of pleasure.

"Hey, don't start without me." I said with a little laugh. "Keep going."

Then she hooked her thumbs on the sides of her shorts and pulled down, already taking off the panties with it. Her cunt was smooth and perfectly shaved, i could already see her pussy lips red and swollen from the arousal, her clit slightly peeking through it's hood and her wetness smearing her thick thighs. I immediately felt my mouth water at the sight of her perfectly naked body.

I raised my hand and called her over slowly moving my index finger, then i guided her so she was straddling me.

"Please Lizzie." She said panting. "Please fuck me, make me cum."

"It's okay baby." I gave her a sly smile. "I'm going to take care of you right now."

Then i brought my mouth to her left nipple and started licking and sucking, one of my hands went to pinch her right nipple and the other went to her pussy lips softly caressing and finally parting them.

"Ah-aaah Fuck Lizzie" Laura was shaking and pressing on my hand seeking more contact.

I then ran my fingers trough her slit a couple of times, teasing her entrance before plunging my fingers deep into her pussy, thrusting into her tight hole and at the same time i started circling her clit with my thumb.

"I can feel it!" She moaned and held me tightly, running her nails trough my back. "It's coming Lizzie! You're going to make me cum!"

Suddenly her whole body tensed and shook, she let out a long moan as her orgasm hit her and then went limp on my arms. I gently lay her down on the bed and cuddled as she got down from her climax, once she was done she looked at me with an adoring look on her face and smiled the brightest smile ever.

"That was... I don't even know what to say." She giggled. "It was like beyond amazing!"

I slightly turned my head at her and laughed a little.

"What are you laughing about?" She asked sounding a bit confused.

"It's just we haven't even started yet." I loved the way her eyes widened at my affirmation.

I quickly got up from bed and took all my clothes off, i turned to let Laura take a good look at my body and reveled on the way she swallowed and her eyes filled with lust, i knew she was ready for round two.

I got up on the bed and crawled towards her on all fours, when i reached her breasts i kissed them both softly and keep kissing a trail down her body, parting her thighs and licking and nibbling the soft skin there, then i finally licked her center and heard a surprised moan from her.

"Lizzie a-ah this feels amazing!" She ran her fingers trough my hair and lightly pulled me into her.

I started by kissing and sucking her inner lips, then parted them with my tongue and licked a line from her entrance all the way up to her clit, i did this a couple of times before attaching my mouth to her clit and lightly sucking, that made her writhe and moan my name louder than ever.

"Oh God Lizzie! I'm..." Then i suddenly stopped

Laura gave me a look that was a mix of confused and angry, that look clearly said "Why the fuck did you stop?!" but i just repositioned myself and looked at her and said:

"Let's do it together this time."

Then i lowered my body on top of her and made our pussies kiss, we both let out long moans when our clits touched and our juices mixed completely, i started moving back and forth and my pussy felt like it was on fire, i could feel the throbbing from both our pussies and the feeling made me feral.

"Laura!" I moaned her name. "It feels so good!"

"Please Lizzie kiss me! I want us to cum while we kiss!" She begged me and i did so.

We kissed passionately, smashing our mouths together, and pressing into each other more and more, rubbing and licking until we both moaned into the others mouth as we came with a world crashing orgasm that made me go limp on top of her.

After a few minutes i regained the control of my limbs and covered both me and Laura on a blanket, we held each other tightly and i softly played with her perfect hair until we fell asleep cuddling just like that.