All Comments on 'Emily's Awakening'

by Briterotic

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh wow, such a sexy story. A red headed librarian in stockings and suspenders.. dominating and being dominated… you know just how to make a girl damp :) the only issue is I would have liked to seen more romance between Emily and Fran, just because what girl doesn’t enjoy romance? Going to read all your stories now.

blueyes4ublueyes4uover 2 years ago

Wonderfully written,n very sexy

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

A few slips in punctuation etc., but a very erotic scenario, nice characterisation and lovely sex scenes. 👍👍👍

BriteroticBriteroticover 2 years agoAuthor

Yeah, apologies for the errors in the text. Rushed it to publication but I’ve submitted an edit to rectify typos etc.

Dolly2Dolly2over 2 years ago

Great story. Thanks for the effort

Wondering if you write another one on the lesbian non consent

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my god, absolutely the best, sexiest story I've read. Fingering myself while reading it.

Will have to read more of yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sometimes it is not about the destination, but more about the story. A well crafted story with just the right amount of eroticism.

DustbinhogDustbinhogover 2 years ago

Good story. I like the erotic descriptions of feeling suspender clips.

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooover 2 years ago

That was a wonderful story. I did worry that the switch from submission to dominance might not work but you did it well as you left her literally a switch. The destination, as Anon referred to it, was well worth the journey.

T66TT66Talmost 2 years ago

WOW . Any story that makes me this wet should be 10 STAR let alone 5 STAR.

Beejay3Beejay39 months ago

What a sexual journey for Emily. Out of her shell to her full blown sexual self!

Experimenting with various lovers , gaining experiences and desires until she captured her true love.

Remarkable story…just on …and …on with better sexual results.

Thanks.

Enjoyable reading. Very pleasurablep

ahd1948ahd19488 months ago

I enjoyed this story very much. It has a beginning, a middle and an ending worthy of a proper romance. I'm liking the authors writing style and have read quite a few of their stories. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBriterotic@Briterotic
Hello to anyone that might read my stories, Update 19/3/24: Hi, the follow up to ‘Real Lives, Imaginary Lovers’ should be published tomorrow morning (20th). It’s called ‘Real Lives, Incestuous Lovers’ and it follows a developing sexual relationship between a mother and her ...