All Comments on 'Emily's BBC'

by Pirlouit

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story well written very believeable lot of men have this fantasy can't wait for aftermath and her thoughts and how they handle the new lifestyle

chips69chips69over 3 years ago

very good read....thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I think

TPTB are no longer putting the star ratings in the area where we can see them ...five from me *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Wonderful setup and story. She is ready and willing to find out how much he can force her to do. I think she‘ll cum even better when he starts calling her names and shows his new white ass slut to a friend. He has a new white toy to own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My husband and I love reading interracial stories and enjoyed this one tremendously. However it was the part about her waxing experience that really got to me. I have been getting waxed for several years now, my husband and I both really enjoy the look and feel. I have gone to several different spas and some are better experiences than others. The best by far was when I met Tiffany. She works at my go to spa and the first time she waxed me, she took twice as long as the others, but the experience was better by tenfold. She would stroke and rub all of the areas before and after she pulled the wax. She could tell it was actually turning me on and she got a bit more intimate. She complimented me on how beautiful my vagina looked and let it slip that it looked “delicious.” She ran her fingers around my clit and I moaned. I couldn’t help it. She asked if I wanted her to continue that part of the procedure. I just moaned out “Would you.” She brought me to a wonderful orgasm. Since that first time I always schedule with Tiffany and she gets me off at least twice each time. The best is after I’m all waxed, she spreads a soothing oil over everything and then proceeds to lick me to another orgasm. My husband has no problem with my $50 tips as I look so good afterwards and he loves hearing how Tiffany licked me.

PirlouitPirlouitover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback everyone - and for sharing your own experience!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous