Emily's BBC

Story Info
Tim wants to watch his girlfriend. She's all in.
8.7k words
4.47
66.6k
113

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pirlouit
Pirlouit
517 Followers

Thank you for your comments, ideas, thumbs up and down - they drive more of these stories and are very much appreciated.

==========================

Emily was a stark contrast to her boyfriend, Tim. In life and at present.

He had brownish hair, hers were jet black. Tim had inherited a fast metabolism that allowed him to maintain a pretty lean physique without working out, she needed to jog everyday to maintain her toned physique.

He was your slightly above average looking man, and at five feet ten, felt pretty comfortable in his skin.

Emily was pretty enough that men would seek her attention. She had a petite frame, b-cup on the small side and the most piercing green eyes.

Right now, Tim was standing by the bed, wearing a beige t-shirt and shorts, looking anxious. He clung to his girlfriend's hand as if she was in labor, kneeling by the bed to give her comfort.

Meanwhile, wearing a see-through chemise and lingerie, Emily was laying on her side with her head towards the foot of the bed, craning her neck upward to stare at Tim as she winced and gasped.

Behind her, seating in bed was "King", a massive black man. He was nude and despite his imposing physique, eyes were automatically drawn to his cock.

It wasn't just the length that impressed, although it had to be over eight inches, it was the girth that made him so imposing - and painful, at first.

His legs spread, he was scissoring against Emily's mound and had pushed a third of his penis up her ass as she grunted. His voice was cool, in control, plainly stating what she had to do next.

Tim looked in awe, remembering how they all got here.

====================================

Early in their dating life, Emily had noticed that Tim liked to play the "Would-you-fuck-my-friend" game as he pushed himself as deep as he could inside her. He seemed increasingly enthused about it, and the dirty talk progressed to the point where he would have his strongest orgasms whenever she would play the role of the hotwife willing to fuck a stranger.

He was relentless in his innuendos and brought it up so often that it became part of nearly every sexual activity they had.

While it threw her off the first few times, she quickly came around to enjoying how easily she could get him to finish as soon as she verbally agreed to fucking countless people.

A pattern quickly developed where Tim had to visualize himself as the cuckold to achieve orgasm. Sometimes, he talked about the fantasy out loud, other times, he kept it to himself.

Emily played the part, wanting to make her partner happy. She could sense that Tim secretly wanted a dominant woman that would hunt preys, bring them home and fuck them in front of him.

The truth was that if she was going to stray, she did not want to be the dominant one but instead the submissive serving slut.

The idea of giving herself up to a stranger, allowing him to use her as he saw fit - as long as she received pleasure out of it, of course. That's what she yearned for: a man who would order her to suck, squat, and fuck.

For the time being, she decided to keep these fantasies to herself, finding pleasure in letting Tim get his kicks through his own wild thoughts.

One evening, as he was going down on Emily, dutifully licking from ass to clit and relishing in his duties, he pulled up his head every so often to share his fantasy:

"I want to watch you fuck someone else, baby. In real life, not just talking." This was as blunt as he'd been on the topic.

He was a professional pussy licker and she always ended up moaning at the assaults from his tongue. As soon as she did and he felt her getting more excited, Tim carried on:

"I want to watch you get fucked by a stranger while I stay in the corner of the room." His mouth found her larger lips and he suckled on those, finding his words. "I want to be sixty-nining you when someone fucks you from behind. I want to see that cock go in and out of you."

"Mmmm," she gulped and breathed harder as images started to form themselves.

She could see him pressing his hips, bucking against the bedsheets, squeezing his dick under his own weight while he was talking, turning himself on.

"Mmm... You just want to see me getting used by someone else," she said.

He groaned harder in response and lifted his ass so he could jerk himself.

Tim nodded frantically, covering his mouth and nose with her juices, pressing his face as deep as he could.

Emily played the part, spreading her legs farther by grabbing her knees so that he could enjoy more of her. She was getting amazingly turned on by her own thoughts.

"Mmmm... Oh yeah, that feels good right there..." she paused for a moment, clenching her fists and letting the blood rush to her extremities before adjusting her hips against him.

"I want to watch you serve another man. See you be get fucked however he chooses..." he moaned harder, his hand moved under his pelvis, squeezing his penis as hard as he could without jerking it.

This was the first time that he mentioned words like this to her; that he talked about her submitting to another man.

The vivid picture it created immediately sent Emily's excitement through the roof. Her belly ached and juices flowed from her vulva as she moaned louder.

"Oh yeah," she managed to say, but too shy to describe what she wanted, asked, "What else do you want?"

"Mmm...," he happily continued seeing her interest perk up, "I want to watch while you're being stretched, while another has his ways with you, completely."

She started to moan louder, conscious that an orgasm was near. Her fingers pinching her nipple while she pressed her other hand against her stomach as if she was trying to rub something deep inside her.

He was voraciously lapping her clit, feeling her thighs closing against the side of his face. She squeezed his head as she came, arching her back while he shoved his tongue inside her to taste as much as he could.

Her mind exploded, her eyes rolled back as the orgasm peaked.

She took her time and let the climactic sensations slowly wash over her. After what felt like a long moment, she breathed out: "Did you come, baby?"

In an instant, he rose to his knees and jerked himself three times before spewing on her belly as he fell her between her legs again, his face on her hip, staring at the small pools of cum in her navel.

"Mmm..." she moaned, and deciding this was the evening to push boundaries, added, "Now you're going to have to clean me up."

He'd never tasted his own cum - well, not beyond the tip of the tongue the first time something other than urine came out of it. He hesitated and finally put his lips on her stomach, tasting his semen before moving up and passionately kissing her, mixing both of their juices with her saliva.

He then laid next to her, staring at the ceiling as he admitted this had been the hottest experience he'd ever had. She giggled and agreed.

Still high from the orgasm, Emily admitted that she loved the idea of being dominated by another man, forced to obey, forced to humiliate herself while pleasing a stranger.

Thrilled to hear her confession, Tim silently vowed to make her fantasy come true.

========================

Over the weekend, they were walking to grab some lunch as Tim saw a fine-looking man walk towards them. He gently squeezed Emily's hand to get her attention.

She didn't get the hint at first and did not respond until Tim insisted and nodded towards the all American boy.

Emily laughed, looked at Tim, and put her index in her wide-open mouth, acting as if she was gagging while cracking up.

"Really? Mmm," he said, "tough crowd."

Three of four additional times down the promenade, he squeezed her hand to no avail. She nodded negatively each time.

As they were crossing the street, Emily squeezed Tim's hand several times. He looked around frantically when he did not spot the person immediately and then thought to follow Emily's gaze.

Her eyes were piercing a hole through a smart-looking black man, fit, young, and very good looking.

"I get it," he said. "Muscular, sharp-looking... and... black?"

She nodded, looking at the ground.

"So... my twin?" He added as she burst out laughing.

==========================

Three days later, Tim was unable to contain his excitement and posted an ad on local forums, seeking black men for hotwives. While he would have preferred meeting the right guy "organically", this felt like the fastest way to achieve their goals. He included the best selling feature he'd thought of: Emily's body shot, her five-foot two-toned frame with perky tits, only blurring her face.

A couple of days later, unable to contain his glee, he confessed to posting the ad while shoving his cock inside Emily from behind, heaving as he pulled out, preventing an early orgasm.

"You what?," she exclaimed while looking bakc at him.

Tim smiled from ear to ear, knowing that he wasn't really in trouble.

"I put an ad looking for a well-hung black guy that would be willing to have sex with you while I watch."

She bucked him and laid on her back while shouting: "Willing??? Does it take that much mental grievance for you to do it?"

He laughed but knew that he was in more trouble with that last comment than the first one. He kissed her softly and said that he misspoke: any men would be lucky to even see her naked, let alone fuck her.

She gave him the cold shoulder for a moment.

"Fine, big dummy... Show me the responses."

"What?"

"Oh, come on, there's better be some responses already or my self-esteem is going to take a hit. Hand me the tablet."

She laid on her stomach waiting for him to set it all up. He put the iPad against a pillow and launched the website, allowing her to see responses and browse member profiles. He looked at the screen from behind her and tried his luck at penetrating her again, keeping his chin on her shoulder.

"After what you said, you can rub against my butt, but don't come inside..."

He immediately slid his cock against the crack of her ass and rubbed it back and forth, jerking himself off.

She browsed the replies, most of them sporting dick picks from a variety of angles and crude messages. She made small comments about their size to get him even more excited. As Tim started to breathe heavily, he asked, "Can I put it inside?"

She pressed her lower back against him, squeezing his penis as he moaned.

"You're lucky I'm letting you do this after the mean thing you said," she giggled, adding as she went through more pictures, "Oh, look at the size of him... Mm.. I'd love to try and take him. Can you imagine the things he'd do to me?"

Tim rubbed his cock back and forth, using her crack to keep it steady until she heard him groan and felt his body contract as he came on her lower back.

"Oh my, my," she softly said, amused at how turned on this scenario was getting him. "And I didn't even get pleasured."

Tim waited for his breathing to be back to normal and scooted down, licking from her plump lips to her lower back, tasting her juices mixed with his own. He'd grown to enjoy the humiliation of having to clean up after any mess he'd left.

After he satisfied her orally, they were snuggling in bed and Emily asked Tim if he seriously wanted to go through with it and wanted to see her taken by another man.

He replied with a question and asked if SHE was getting cold feet.

"No... Well... I don't know... It feels like it's a big decision, doesn't it?"

Without hesitation, Tim answered, "Sure does. And I'll be there the whole time so you'll be safe and I'll support you throughout."

She laughed out loud, "Oh my god! You really want this to happen." Thinking about it further, she added, "But you know my fantasy... Can you handle it?"

"You mean to watch you be dominated?"

She nodded, "It's not just that; it's me wanting to completely serve someone... I just want to make sure you're ok with it."

His excitement at the idea of finally turning his fantasy into reality was blinding. "Of course, I'll be ok with it."

They laid silently until she finally said, "Having you in the room is a big part of why I feel safe enough to do this," she said with a kiss before adding, "Fine, you can contact the one called King75."

His eyes lit up as he thought she had not found anyone suitable. "Why, you little...!" he shouted laughing.

And by the next day, Tim was going through pictures of a very muscular member who seemed equally at ease at the gym than at the library. His face was blurred but several photos showed him wearing designer clothing. He could certainly pull it off.

There were also a couple of shots that almost looked professional, one in which he wore a suit and had his zipper open with his penis hanging outside. The size of which was massive; Emily must have figured "Go huge or go home."

King75 described himself as a calm dominant; his physique meant that he never had to raise his voice to make his point across.

After a couple of emails were exchanged to provide all the needed details, King requested to speak with Emily. His voice was deep, and one could sense the leadership ooze out of him. This was a man who got his ways.

"Hey girl, you on?"

"Hello, I'm here. how are you?" She wanted to sound confidant.

"Fine, I'm fine," King answered. "Not as fine as you in the pictures your man sent my way, but I'm alright."

Emily smiled at the cheesy compliment...

"You excited about our meeting?" He continued.

"Nervous too... Yeah..."

"Sure, that's normal... Is this your first time?"

"Well not first, first time... but with someone else... like this... yes."

She thought she sounded like an idiot each time she opened her mouth, but he kept moving the conversation along, calmly.

"You've never made your husband a cuckold before?"

"We... We're not married," she answered.

"Ok. Same question applies."

"N... No... I've never done this. Have you?"

There was a pause and King replied, "Sure. This is a niche fantasy, but the requirements seem to always call for a: Big. Black. Cock."

He chuckled and after a moment, added, "Is everything in the email true?"

"Pretty much, yeah..."

"You don't sound very convinced."

"No, it is... I mean, I am."

"Right..." the cavernous voice was skeptical. And Emily, who expected men to throw themselves at her feet for the chance to bang her now felt she had to convince a stranger she'd be a good lay.

"I really am," she pleaded.

After a moment, the voice said, "Let me hear you say it... Let me hear you say you what you wrote."

She hesitated only because Tim was staring at her, but by the look of him, he was already set to jerk off.

Her voice cracked a little, but she did not know if it was because she was embarrassed or turned on.

"I want to be your... sex slave and I'll do whatever you ask."

"My friends call me King."

There was a long pause and she felt uncomfortable. Wanting to fill the space, she said, "It's... it's nice to meet you, King."

"You may call me Mister King."

She felt it immediately. Her belly had butterflies and she knew she was wet.

Emily caught her breath and said, "Yes, Mister King. It's nice to meet you."

Tim was squeezing himself through his pants.

"You're going to repeat the following: 'As of now and until we meet...'"

"As of now and until we meet...," she said.

"Your holes belong to Me."

"My holes belong to Mister King."

She went on to repeat, "My mouth, my... my cunt, and my asshole."

"Good," he said, "You wearing panties?"

"Yes, Mister King."

"Bet they're drenched by now, aren't they?"

"Y... Yes, Mr. King, I think they are."

"Check for me. Put a finger in there."

She held the phone with her left hand and shoved her other hand inside her panties. She was soaked. Following instructions, she inserted a finger inside her, cooing softly.

"I am very wet, Mister King."

"Good. Take off your panties and keep them in your hand. I'll wait."

Emily put the phone down and before Tim could walk over, she removed her panties under her dress, stared at her boyfriend and told King she had obeyed.

"Now put them in your mouth." The tone was flat. He expected the instruction to be followed.

She shoved the underwear in her mouth, tasting herself while she put the phone back to her ear.

"Mmmmm."

"Did you do it?" he asked.

"MMMMM, MMMMMM," she insisted.

"Excellent. Can you see my phone number now that I've called you?"

"Yuh, maha hing," she tried to enunciate.

"It's my cell number. I want you to send me your most secret fantasies. Got it? And of course, be discreet: this is for me alone to know."

"Yuh, maha king." Emily thought she was leaking on her thighs at this point.

"Good. Now hand the phone to your man."

She was in heaven. In less than one minute, King had established himself as the clear dominant.

He then spoke to Tim and gave him brief, simple instructions. At some point, he stopped and asked if he was taking notes. Tim was heard shuffling a piece of paper before answering that he was.

Shortly thereafter, once everything was settled and Emily was seating on the couch, Tim knelt in front of her and spread her legs. He pulled her so her pussy would be on the edge and licked her voraciously. For a moment, she let her imagination run wild, shoving the panties back in her mouth and closing her eyes.

She remembered her pledge and reluctantly pushed Tim away, letting him know that until they met with King, he could no longer have sex with her.

Tim tried to change her mind, stating that he would not know Emily answered that she would know.

The boyfriend couldn't tell if he was disappointed or even more turned on. He had already squeezed his cock through his pants and would have whipped it out within a minute if she had let him carry through.

================================

Three days before their planned meeting, Emily had set an appointment to get waxed. She usually only shaved but wanted to be completely smooth for the upcoming experience.

She had picked a place almost at random: a place she had heard where the owner had magical fingers that could take away the pain. Since Emily had never been fully waxed before, that sounded like a better plan than walking into a place she did not know.

Kendra, the owner and esthetician, greeted her warmly, quickly assessing the level of comfort Emily was in - many women were particularly anxious about putting themselves on display the first time around.

Emily was asked to disrobe and to lay on a sheet of paper covering the sole table.

Kendra put on rubber gloves as Emily followed direction, playing in her own head and spreading her legs, imagining she was putting herself on display for King to inspect her. She had not realized that not fucking for a few days would drive her wild.

The esthetician immediately noticed that for a first-timer, her client was readily showing herself. She walked around the table to glance discreetly, noticing that pussy was engorged, as if she was already extremely turned on.

Out of a hundred women that walked into her store every month, one or two will do so under the pretense of getting waxed. What they were actually looking for was Kendra's touch all around their pussies; some daring to ask for relief towards the end of the session. She was used to it by now and could easily spot them. In this case, the behavior did not match Emily's manners.

The salon owner was in her early thirties and taller than most at five feet ten. She wore her blond hair in a bun to keep things easy and the librarian glasses that were perched on her nose had been the start of many fantasies from both sexes.

Emily was nervous and needed to make conversations. Without thinking, she said, "How does it feel to touch people's private areas so many times a day?" Realizing the question was gauche, she added, "I'm sorry, I'm just nervous."

Pirlouit
Pirlouit
517 Followers