Emily's BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pirlouit
Pirlouit
517 Followers

Kendra smiled, "Don't worry about it. It becomes mechanical over time; that's human nature... Although some are obviously more pleasant than others to touch." Kendra figured she'd put a line out there and see if her customer was going to be a new happy-ending lady.

Within a minute, she realized that despite the hot wax applied, she probably looked very excited to the esthetician. The activity around her pussy was not helping: Emily thought her clit was being rubbed repeatedly as Kendra was spreading the wax diligently but she was soon brought back to reality when a large chunk was pulled from her left labia. She had expected a single sharp pull, but the repeated motion was more painful.

Kendra immediately patted the sensitive area to get the blood flow and dissipate the sting. "Sorry; the first time is more painful and I want you to look fab for Mr. Right..."

"Or 'Mrs'," she added, in a not so subtle way.

Emily smiled, and answered, "Mr."

Bummer, Kendra thought as she pulled another piece of wax as the patient held her breath. She tapped the area again, spending more time cooling her skin.

After she'd completed a good portion, she slipped two fingers right below Emily's clit and pressed down, circling the lining of her vagina. There was no reason for this but she could explain wanting to capture all the remains of wax that could be lodged in her folds.

Emily moaned and immediately apologized, moving her hands in front of her mouth.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! How embarrassing."

"Don't worry, it happens all the time," Kendra lied while removing her plastic gloves: she wanted to feel this one. "I prefer that my customers feel some pleasure as this can be a painful procedure," she smiled.

Emily though the point made sense and decided not to worry too much about it.

The procedure continued as the beautician's fingers were running across Emily's pussy, pulling and tugging her lips while squeezing her clit under her palm. The skin on skin contact rendered the session more intimate and caused Emily to moan three more times.

Kendra was also getting turned on and finally asked if she wanted a "personalized massage" as her thumb gently pressed against Emily's clit. The tips were always doubled if the customer agreed and since Emily was a hottie, Kendra would only be happy to indulge.

Emily was red with embarrassment - she was so horny that the lady in charge of giving her a Brazilian figured she could use an orgasm. Boy, she could not wait to meet King.

She thought she may have agreed to it under different circumstances but remembering the man she was to meet and the vow she made, Emily answered honestly: "Thank you, but I... I'm not allowed."

"What do you mean?" Kendra almost perked up immediately.

"The... the person I am meeting has asked that I do not get pleasure until we have our... encounter."

After a second, Emily immediately regretted sharing this information. She must sound like such a weirdo.

Kendra assured her that it was perfectly fine and thanked her for her transparency. That made Emily feel better.

"How long has it been since you were asked that?"

Emily counted in her head and announced, "Five days."

"Ah, so not too bad. I was worried it had been weeks."

They both giggled and Kendra added with a smirk, "Mmmm... It's an interesting idea: that way if he's terrible in the sack, he can still look good because you'll be a walking time bomb."

Again, they laughed but Emily implied that would not be the case.

Kendra added, "Very kinky though..." and after a pause, "It's nice to be told what to do, sometimes, and let someone else lead the way."

Emily nodded in agreement.

"I'm kinda jealous," Kendra smiled.

"Really?" Emily asked, almost pleased to hear that someone else was confirming her choice.

"Sure..." After a pause, she added, "Although I'm not sure who I'm most jealous of," she yanked another strip of wax before adding, "you or him."

Emily winced and breathed in and out heavily to get her mind off of the sting.

She thought that Tim would get a kick out of this when she... She stopped herself and thought that some conversations were probably best not repeated. He'd likely want to see her get dominated by the wax lady.

Kendra spread her patient's lips and after what seemed like a thorough inspection, stated, "That's it from this side; get on all fours."

Emily thought she'd be given the option to lift her knees to her body but the tone implied that the decision had been made for her. She decided to obey and put herself in the much more revealing stance.

"Good girl," Kendra stated as she started dispensing additional layers of wax around her anus.

Emily put her head in between her hands as the hot wax was applied around her smallest hole.

"What? Are you ok?" Asked Kendra, guessing at what was going to come next.

"Yes... I'm just... particularly sensitive there."

"Sensitive good or sensitive bad?"

Emily heaved and after a moment murmured "Sensitive good."

Kendra was getting excited nearly as much as Emily - who's body was betraying despite hair being ripped from her body.

She was slowing the process down as much as possible since she was enjoying herself so much.

"Does the restriction that you mentioned earlier apply to... every part of your body?" Kendra inquired, clearly interested.

Emily only nodded her head "Yes" as the esthetician finished removing the last bit of wax. She then asked Emily to turn around so she could pluck the few hairs that had remained then added several drops of oils to massage onto her skin.

Emily moaned again and welcomed the touch despite knowing it would be short-lived. Kendra's thumb pressed her clit gently at first and harder as she let the oil sip into the skin.

"Please..." Emily pleaded, almost begging not to be touched in order to follow King's instructions.

Kendra sighed. "Will you come back and see me once your... 'restrictions' are lifted?"

Her suggestion was received with an enthusiastic nod.

"Ok then, you are all ready. Because this is your first time," she added, "your hair will grow back pretty quickly but they should be softer and sparser," she smiled.

Emily left, wobbly, her body electrified. She could barely think at first, but the heat coming from the waxing job felt like a rash and quickly brought her back to reality. Note to self - don't wear tight pants.

The idea of seeing Kendra again turned her on and she was walking on cloud nine for the rest of the afternoon.

She went on to purchase a see-through nightgown and some other sexy lingerie items before heading home.

The drive was a daze. She fantasized about some of the things both King and now, Kendra, may do to her. Her head was spinning and as she arrived home, Tim seemed calmer than usual; she guessed he must have masturbated before her arrival.

He confessed, explaining that this "no sex" rule was driving him mad. They kissed and she promised him an exciting show once they'd meet with King.

On the day of, she went to the salon and got dolled up, wanting to be as pretty as possible for her conquest. As much as she wanted to buy a new dress, there was little point to it: she'd been instructed to wait for him in lingerie.

That evening, with cramps in her stomach, she was seating on a hotel bed while Tim was looking outside the window. She figured he was only trying to stay occupied since there was no decent view of the street from the room.

King had requested a posh suite, thankfully they were off-season and the room was affordable.

Emily was dressed as requested: see-through black nylons and shelf bra, her nipples on display.

She got up to look in the mirror as if she wanted to adjust an inexistent outfit. Her slit seemed overly pronounced without any hair.

Knocks rattled the door and she jumped up, immediately putting her hand on her chest before taking a deep breath. She glanced at Tim and offered a smile. He knew his place and was going to stand in the corner of the room until King would motion for him to get closer. If he did.

He looked at Emily nervously but visibly excited and nodded towards the noise.

She opened the door, hid behind it as she was practically nude, and peaked out with her most radiant smile.

"Hi!" She exclaimed, realizing she sounded like a schoolgirl at recess.

King was six feet and change with a thick frame, golden-brown eyes, and a charming smile. His physique made him look like a brute but his face was handsome. His shaved head reflected the hallway lights.

As a matter of fact, his look would fit the fantasy of any woman who'd be looking for the type of evening she was about to embark on. Emily thought he might be wearing custom-fitted clothing as his white shirt and sports jacket seems to suit him perfectly. She was pleasantly surprised by his appearance, not expecting her sexual encounter for the evening to have put as much time as King did in his wardrobe.

She opened the door wider to let him in, still halfway hiding behind it.

He remained in place, only leaning against the door jam, taking as little space as possible to keep the room viewable for anyone in the hallway.

"Come out from behind the door... I want to see before I commit," he stated while adjusting his watch, a heavy gold piece on his wrist.

God, the voice was even more cavernous in real life.

If Emily thought her pretty face was going to have him rush inside, she had just been taken down a couple of pegs.

She didn't know if this meant that she had to go through a final judgment or if he wanted to humiliate her by potentially showing her nearly naked to anyone walking through the hallway. Either way, this treatment was brand new to her.

"Yes, Mr. King," she said while stepping in front of the door, displaying herself and nervously rubbing the helm of her see-through outfit.

Anyone could have seen her exposed tits and slit. It was easy for him to see she had taken some time to get prepared.

He tilted his head and nodded, making her feel like a bitch on display. A sound of approval was hummed twice, which she took as an appreciation of her body - perhaps it was that she'd shown she could obey?

"You are gorgeous," he stated finally. First, she was and second, King knew that there was a fine line to walk in the first few minutes. Dominant but not threatening.

"Thank you," she smiled, comforted by the compliment.

After what felt like an interminable moment, he took one step inside, forcing her to squeeze against the door to let him through. Thankfully, the hallway had remained empty.

He took the opportunity to cup her pussy with his large hand. She gasped immediately and remained immobile to let him enjoy her body as he saw fit. He lowered his head to kiss her and once she wrapped her arms around his neck, he moved away to let the door close. Lesson number one: follow my lead, less trouble.

In this instant, she only wanted to please this stranger.

Finally, he moved forward in the room and nodded towards the lone figure in the back. They exchanged politeness before King pulled out his phone and lifted it at face height.

"This is necessary... I want to make sure that there are no troubles later."

Emily did not understand immediately until she heard King asked if they were there of free will and if they had instigated the meeting. They both answered affirmatively.

He then focused only on Emily and said, "Now I want to hear what you are expecting tonight."

Emily hesitated... she glanced towards Tim who seemed to struggle to catch his breath. After a second, she said, "I'm... I'm here to have sex with you... and for... Tim to watch." The way she said it almost sounds like a question.

King put the phone in his pocket but nodded negatively. "It would hold up in court if you accused me of rape, but that's some weak-ass answer right there..."

Instinctively, Emily stared at the floor, like a schoolgirl who'd gotten caught.

King moved closer to Emily and held her by the waist. "You told me you wanted to be a sex slave. Is that correct?"

Emily made sure not to look over at Tim; she had been very specific when she sent her fantasies to King and she did not necessarily want to reveal them.

"Yes... it's correct."

"Last we spoke, you agreed those holes belong to me," he said, pointing at her various body parts.

"Y... Yes... That is right." She squeezed her fingers into fists, to hide her embarrassment.

"Have they been used since?" he asked nodding towards Tim, who despite himself was getting turned on.

She nodded negatively. He cupped her pussy once more with his humongous, feeling her moistness as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. He'd positioned himself so the boyfriend could see - King wanted to establish his ownership and needed to check Tim's reaction from the corner of his eye.

No movement apart from Tim squeezing his cock through his pants. Good.

Emily thought that the beginning had been a little amateurish but the passion of his kiss made her forget most of it. King took off his sport jacket as they were still making out. He held the garment up and broke the embrace. She immediately held the jacket for him while he unbuttoned his shirt.

His powerful frame supported thick muscles that contracted with each movement. He removed his shoes and socks, looking trim and fit in his black pants.

Emily held his clothes with both hands and walked to the closet space to align them. She was careful to hang the shirt and jacket before coming back to the middle of the room.

King's arms were crossed as he was waiting for Emily to carry on with her tasks. He looked down at his crotch then looked up again, almost quizzingly...

Wanting to impress, she dropped on her knees and crawled forward slowly. King waited for his prize to get closer. He kept an eye on the boyfriend, but Tim was clearly getting his kicks from seeing his girl behaving like she was.

She almost waited to bump into his leg to stop and look up longingly. He smiled and nodded as she started opening his zipper. Her hand disappeared in his pants and her eyes went wide as she held onto his cock. Rather than trying to squeeze it through the opening, she unbuttoned the pants with her left hand and let them slid down gently as they revealed his entire dick.

It was massive, thick enough that she likely would not be able to wrap her mouth around it. She gauged it to be nine inches and prayed that the length would not increase once erect.

She decided that suckling on the from below was a good first step. Her lips surrounded the head while her tongue inserted itself in between the skin and the glans.

Emily's actions would have usually flicked a penis left to right, but this one was heavier and her tongue did little. She finally focused on mouthing it, unable to take on all of the head but applying as much saliva as possible.

Eager to show her versatility, she snuggled underneath his cock, letting it rest on her head while she licked his balls. He spread his legs, giving her better access.

She sank her tongue as far as she could reach, and King simply turned around and bent his knees, clearly indicating for her to lick his ass.

Emily had rarely licked a man's asshole and yet she did not hesitate. She shoved her head between his cheeks and launch into an assault of his hole circling it while making her tongue hard to attempt and penetrate it.

He stared at Tim, his hands on his thighs, saying "Good girl" and "Damn, she hungry."

Emily was making odd noises that she could not suppress. A mix of moaning and grunting.

After a moment, he turned back around, his penis more rigid now although the size meant that it still pointed downward, almost directly at her mouth. She attempted to take it in and struggled to engulf more than the tip.

King put one hand behind her head, not to press her forward but to hold her in place. As a reaction though, she immediately tried to take more of his cock in her mouth.

Calmly, King locked eyes with her and stated, "I don't care about snot, tears, or anything else that may come out of your body this evening. For every one of those things to happen, it only means that you are pushing yourself and trying to please me."

After another moment of letting her adjust her jaw, he added, "You shouldn't worry about any of those things either. You got it?"

The gentle tone was hardly fitting the size of the man, but she was even more thankful for it. Understanding that "accidents" happen put her in a more relaxed mindset.

Emily blinked repeatedly, partially nodding to the request before trying to put more of King inside her. Within a minute, she had made progress but ended up gagging and coughing saliva. She felt her eyes tearing up as her nose started to run.

"There you go," he encouraged her as she took a deep breath.

Emily went back for more, chocking herself on his cock, staring at him and looking for approval.

Finally, he caressed her hair and said, "Good girl," before pulling out. It was important that he'd be the one deciding when she could catch a breath instead of her.

After years of dominating horny white women, he had an extensive list of do's and don'ts to ensure that the tone was set properly.

Emily was gulping air again, using one hand to clean her mouth and nose as her eyes were running.

Satisfied with her efforts, King helped her up and helped her towards the bed. He handed her a couple of tissues so she could wipe herself.

"That was impressive," he encouraged her. "Well done."

She thanked him before checking herself in the mirror to make sure that she was not completely disheveled. King smiled at the habits of women.

"Get on on all fours," he said pointing to the bed.

He palmed his cock and shook it casually, getting the blood flow going while she crawled in position.

She was now in the middle of the bed, staring at Tim. He grabbed her legs and pulled her back to him so that her pussy was closer.

He tapped her lips with his member and she wondered if he was slapping her pussy with his hand rather than his dick. God damn, he was massive.

Once he was hard enough, he squeezed its head in front of her vagina and pressed forward. Emily gasped, her breath taken away. She immediately felt fuller than she ever did before; stretched beyond any past experiences.

"Oh my god... oh my god," she exhaled looking at her boyfriend. "He's fucking me, he's... Nnhhhh... he's so fucking big."

Tim's pants were undone and he was holding his penis as the scene unfolded. He was careful not to jerk off too quickly as he feared he'd come immediately.

King penetrated her slowly, going deeper in rhythm, each time his hips moved forward.

Ana seemed possessed, throwing her head on the mattress over and over again in agony, each time he would bury himself inside her. Her fingers had grabbed onto the bedsheets so tightly that her knuckles were white.

King felt her juices flowing around his shaft, easing the penetration.

Reactions varied whenever he stuck his monster inside a woman, but this one was certainly willing to push through the pain to get to pleasure.

"You're not allowed to come until I say so," he stated before adding, "and you definitely can't come until your ass becomes mine."

Emily moaned, knowing this was one of the fantasies she'd detailed to him. She wanted to be taken in her smallest hole, humiliated, and forced to demonstrate her love for depravation before being allowed to come.

"Push," he instructed so she'd forced her pussy on his cock. She managed to shove another inch inside her. King was impressed: it was evident that her pussy was tight, the skin sticking each time he moved back.

After a moment, he pulled out, accompanied with a suction sound as she heaved, ass in the air, stunned by the emptiness she immediately felt.

Pirlouit
Pirlouit
517 Followers