Emily's BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

King sat in the bed and told Emily to back up towards him. Once her ass was right next to his cock, he stopped her.

"Alright girl, let's see if you can impress me. I want your man to watch you push your ass on my cock." And after a moment, he added, "I want him to see you obey through the pain and understand the pleasure you get out of it."

Emily knew he was using the fantasy she'd texted him. God, she loved ass play and she had always wanted to be "forced" into it.

"Y... Yes, Mr. King."

"If you want to come over and hold your girl. She's going to need support for this," King stated while looking at Tim.

He then spat generously in his hand and wiped the head of his cock with it. Grabbing her legs, he moved her on top of him, her feet by his chest while her head was at the bottom of the bed.

"Get to work, girl."

Tim had gotten close and was kneeling at the bottom of the bed, looking at Emily grimacing as she was holding the cock behind her and trying to squeeze it inside.

King pressed his shaft down, straightened it, and forcing the head of his penis inside her ass. She grunted immediately, feeling the massive girth stretch her.

He remained in the same position for a couple of minutes, undulating softly as she laid on her side, her legs scissoring his. He turned to the side slightly and touched her pussy with his large fingers, her lips still gorged with excitement. Tim, on the other end, was caressing her hair as she howled into the sheets.

King pulled out completely before moving back in as she grunted.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned several times as the cock filled her once more, with slightly more ease this time.

As he reached the same depth as before - about a third of this length disappearing inside her, he calmly instructed, "Now back that ass."

She did not hear at first; lost in the moment, her thoughts scrambled.

Finally, she realized that he was demanding that she'd empale herself instead of him fucking her.

Oh god, she was going to have to show her love for sodomy and debauchery.

She bit her lip and unable to stare at Tim, reared herself towards his cock. She grunted from the pain and the excitement of behaving like a slut. She felt her ass mold itself to the cock.

He insisted with the same demand, "Back it up, girl, come on!"

She lifted her left leg and pushed herself harder on him, sensing his turgescence invade her.

"Oh god," she managed to say several times.

Tim finally spoke, "You like to fuck his big cock, babe?"

She grunted, unable to speak clearly as she was shoving more of him inside her.

Finally, she looked up to Tim and answered that "Yes, I love it. Oh god, I love it."

King remained cool on the bed, watching her cheeks swallow his cock deeper and deeper.

"That's right," he instructed, "get that ass on my balls."

With each new hump and with each new demeaning instruction, Emily felt a growing wave of pleasure. Surprising herself, she was about to take him deep enough that she started to feel his legs against her skin, thrilled to achieve what he had requested.

King had not moved. He was seating against the headboard, staring at this woman forcing herself deeper and deeper onto him. He knew his cock was massive and that she was struggling, yet her grunt of pleasure clearly indicated that she relished in the humiliation.

She finally took all of him inside, almost clamoring as she felt her ass making contact with his thighs. She undulated her hips to keep him lodged far inside her, trying to contract her muscles to please him further.

She felt his fingers caress her pussy as he told her she was a "good girl." Each touch was electric, her insides felt stretched to the limit. Finally, he pulled out slowly until so much of his penis was outside that the weight made it slip from her ass.

He once again instructed her to get on all fours and placed himself right behind her. Even by the time she was set-up, her ass was still slightly gaped. She was breathing heavily, trying to catch her breath while speaking half words.

Towering over her, he grabbed his meat and put a third of it inside her again. Her ass gave way more easily this time and instead of stopping at the halfway point, he kept pressing forward, wanting to hit her to the tilt immediately.

By now, she was out of breath and let shoulders fall on the bed while keeping her at its highest position, groaning in the sheets.

"You love it in the ass, don't ya?" He muttered as his balls slapped her cunt.

She moaned and answered, "I love YOU in my ass," she exclaimed.

Tim had dropped his shorts and stood in front of Emily, cock in hand. As King was now fully inside her and able to go back and forth, she lifted her upper body and found herself on all four again, facing Tim's dick. It was clear he was looking for pleasure.

For this session though, she was King's and no one else.

Panting, she asked, "Mr. King... Can... Can I suck him please?"

King stared at the cuck, who was enjoying the view of a broad-shouldered man bang his girl in the ass.

"You want in?" King asked.

"Yes... Yes please, Mr. King," Tim answered quickly.

The black man kept looking at Tim and carried on with going in and out of her ass at slow speed. Her moans could be heard throughout the room.

After what felt like an eternity, King said, "Ok. But one condition: she doesn't get to dictate the blowjob. You have to fuck her mouth."

It sounded as if Emily meowed at the statement. She felt a wave of pleasure building up as he claimed her as a whore. His whore.

Too happy to comply, Tim immediately moved forward while Emily readily engulfed his penis. He grabbed the back of her head and started humping her back and forth, careful not to go too far.

Emily thought her eyes were going to roll backward. She'd never experienced anything like this - a mix of humiliation from being spit-roasted while the waves of pleasure where increasingly crashing upon her. She could feel her pussy leak while saliva was building in her mouth and her smallest hole was ravaged like never before.

"You want to match me and go deeper," said King to the boyfriend.

Tim knew to obey and soon both men were penetrating Emily at the same time, filling her up in the same sequence.

She kept her mouth wide open to make it easier and gargling noises could be heard each time Tim was in the back of her mouth. He slipped inside her throat a few times until she gushed saliva that was pooling.

Her labored breathing and coughing each time she was given a moment was proof of the dedication she demonstrated. God, it felt so good to be used, to be stretched, to be fucked mercilessly from both ends.

It was painful and uncomfortable physically and her desire to come had subdued but her mind felt intoxicated.

"That's a good girl," King was heard saying. It thrilled her to know she was doing a good job.

Within a minute, Tim started heaving and muttering, "Oh god, oh god..."

He shoved himself deeper than before, sliding abruptly down her throat but she was ready for it and wanted to show her appreciation for the experience he had set up for them. For her.

Emily tried her best to loosen her pipe, having gobbled a quick breath as she had felt tremors in his thighs. He squirted a massive string of cum deep inside her mouth but immediately pulled out to land two more shots on her face.

Within seconds, he nearly collapsed from the orgasm as King's hips started to pummel against Emily's cheeks, going deeper each time.

Emily could smell the cum on her nose, could feel it start to drip on her lips.

She thought about how she had behaved since the phone call to King, how demeaning the situation had been, and how wonderfully stretched his cock made her feel.

Almost by surprise, the orgasm built up too rapidly. She blurted a request to come and was thankfully given permission. The first wave of a unique orgasm hit her; this was nothing like she'd experienced before, probably because it was the first time she experienced an anal orgasm without touching herself. It kept going on and on.

Each time King shoved himself inside her, the climax started again, relentless. A vaginal orgasm would have already died off by now but this kept on hitting her with the same intensity.

Oh god, she was losing her mind, her fingers grabbing on to the bedsheets until she finally heard King grunt. After several forceful heaves, he spewed hot cum deep inside her as she graveled against the mattress.

Words came out of her mouth that she had no control over. She heard herself say, "Fill that ass with your cum" and "Thank you, Master, thank you!"

All three looked depleted for a long moment after their orgasms. Emily wondered if she was to go to Tim but she felt a strong hand roll her over. King moved her close to him and they kissed passionately for several minutes.

He then got up and went to the bathroom to wash his cock. As he returned, he found Tim expressing pure joy over the evening.

King smiled at both and said, "Evening ain't over" as he laid back in bed. Emily immediately wrapped her hand against his unit and moved down to kiss it, pulling the skin gently and licking the tip.

The evening was just getting started indeed.

—————————————

Thank you for voting and leaving a comment.