Emily's Birthday Present

Story Info
Wife shares her husband with close friend.
5.2k words
4.22
39.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to lovesexandmore for helping to edit this story.

*

The two families had been friends since their kids met in elementary school. It started with school events and playdates, then scouts, then turned into family dinners and even weekends away together. The husbands liked each other quite a bit, and the wives also. They were a nice quartet.

One night the men went out for a night at the bar, so the wives got together at home. Charlene and Emily really liked each other, but had never gotten really personal until this particular evening. Maybe it was the wine working. Emily asked Charlene, "So Charlene. How's your love life?"

Charlene replied, "What? Fine, I guess," feeling like the question seemingly came out of the blue. She was a private person and was not very comfortable sharing intimate details, no matter how close she and Emily were.

Emily followed up. "I mean, are you satisfied with William?"

For some reason Charlene felt comfortable this time. She trusted Emily. "Well actually, it's really good. William and I are very happy with each other."

"Does it have anything to do with William's big 'package'?"

"What? What package?"

Emily snorted. "Oh, come on. You know what a package is. The size of his stuff. I've seen him in a swimsuit. It looks like William is pretty well-endowed."

Charlene felt a little jealous now. "Really? You've been checking out my husband?"

"Remember when the families went to the beach? After lunch William fell asleep and got an erection. I happened to notice it, and I was like, wow. It looks big. So, is it?" She ended.

"Oh my god." Charlene was just not used to talking this explicitly. But she realized she trusted Emily so she took the plunge.

"Well, okay. Yes. It's big. William has a big dick." Charlene was blushing.

Emily's eyes bulged and her mouth opened. "Really? I knew it! How big is it?"

"I mean, we've never measured it. But I can grab it with both hands, and still the head sticks out past my hands. And it's pretty big around too."

"Wow! So....what's it like having sex with a well-endowed man?" Emily had always been curious about big guys and had never known one.

"Emily, this is weird. I don't want to talk about it."

"Oh come on, Charlene. We're friends. I promise I won't tell anyone. It's just between us girls. I'm just curious. Glen is pretty average in that department."

Emily decided, in for a penny, in for a pound. "Actually our sex life is pretty awesome. At first I was intimidated by him. I mean, that thing is scary big. But, come on. I ended up marrying him. At this point I'm adjusted to it. Our sex life is very satisfying. It's not just the penis, but everything. He's a pretty amazing lover."

"Really? Tell me more."

"He's very attentive to me. He puts me first. And he lasts forever. It's like the reverse of premature ejaculation. He has great stamina. And also, now, this is just between you and me. Our sex life is not just screwing. We're both into oral sex. Both of us are kind of expert at pleasing the other, if you know what I mean. So yeah, we have a great time in bed. He treats me like a queen and I think he's happy too."

She was silent for a minute. "I can't believe we're talking about this." Charlene was still embarrassed.

Emily slumped her shoulders. She thought about her humdrum sex life with Glen. She loved him in many ways, but the sex was just so-so. She hadn't had a good strong orgasm in a couple of years.

Charlene said, "What's wrong?"

"I'm jealous. You guys seem so happy and we're just blah. And now with my birthday coming up, I'm sort of taking stock of where I am at 50. The sex is just part of it. You know, like what I've done with my life, what's next. All that stuff."

"Oh, come on. You guys seem really happy. There's more to life than just sex. It can't be that bad, can it? Glen is a great guy. I really like him and so does William. And he's a great dad. I see you guys as the perfect couple."

"Yeah, but you aren't sleeping with him. Our sex life is OK but I wish it were more. I guess I'm just hornier than he is. Just once I'd like to find out what really satisfying sex is. And to be honest, I kind of have a secret fantasy about being with a well-hung guy."

They were silent. Emily indulged her fantasy, only now it had a face. William's face. Who apparently was also quite the lover.

Emily perked up with an idea. She lowered her voice, leaned forward to Charlene, and spoke conspiratorially. "Do you think I could have a night with William for my 50th birthday?"

Charlene had thought long and hard about how to broach the subject with William. One night after dinner, she brought it up.

"William. Do you like Emily?"

"What?" William said. "Of course I like Emily. We've been friends with them for years. Why?"

"I mean, do you LIKE like Emily?"

William had to consider his answer carefully. This could go badly if he admitted that he had fantasized about having sex with Emily. She had some great tits, and he'd seen enough of her to know he could really get into those curves.

"Well, sure. She's cute. Not as cute as you, though." He figured that was important to mention. Besides, he meant it. William was really attracted to his wife.

"Do you think you could ever sleep with her?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"Well, let's say Glen and I died in a car crash but you two were left. Do you think you could become a couple?"

"Wow. I don't know how to answer that. I mean, yeah I suppose. But I don't want to imagine you two being dead. This is weird. What brought this up?"

"So here's the deal. Emily wants to sleep with you one time, for a 50th birthday present. I had told her what a great lover you were, and one thing led to another, and we agreed that it might be worth a try asking you."

"What? Wild! You were talking about our private sex life with Emily?"

"Yeah. We were a little drunk on wine that night you guys went out, and she kind of pried it out of me. She asked me if you had a big dick. I guess she saw it that time at the beach. I said, yeah, it's big, and also that you're a fantastic lover, and everything. Well, not EVERYTHING. But the highlights. I mean, Honey, you're more than just your size. You please me so well. You know you're a stud, you have to admit that."

William responded to the flattery. "Aw gee, Honey, thanks. Yeah I guess I am pretty good. But so are you. I mean you really turn me on and, well...." His thoughts drifted off. He realized that it felt great being talked about that way behind his back. What else did those girls talk about? All this talk about sex was getting him horny.

Charlene said, "Let me see if I can convince you to sleep with our friend Emily." She reached for his crotch.

William and Emily were alone in a nice suite at the Fairmont. A story had been made up for Glen, so they had the whole night. Both of them felt nervous, knowing what had been promised. They were drinking from the mini-bar and making small talk.

Emily finally broached the subject. "You know, William, you don't have to do this if you don't want. Are you uncomfortable?"

"A little. I mean, this is weird. I am friends with you, and I don't want this to affect our relationship, or you and Charlene, or me and Glen, and all that. There's a lot of risk involved."

Emily said, "I have not told Glen a thing. This is a total secret. It would just kill him if he knew I slept with you. And you need to do the same. But we need to agree that either of us can say no or stop at any time, and there will be no hard feelings or repercussions. We are adults and we're going to remain friends, no matter what. I like you, William, as a friend. I just want to see if I like you as a lover. And it's my special 50th birthday present." She smiled coyly.

"About that. Charlene said you saw me on the beach? I don't remember that at all. What did you see?"

"Well, it was that day we all went to the beach. We had eaten lunch, and it was warm, and you were just lying there on your back on the sand, and I guess you fell asleep. I happened to glance over and I saw your swim trunks sticking up. I mean, really sticking up. I kind of couldn't look away. You seem to be well endowed."

"Oh, I kind of remember that. I woke up and realized I had a hard-on, and I turned over on my stomach. You saw it?"

"Yep. And ever since then I've wondered about it. So the other night I asked Charlene, and she spilled the beans. I guess you're some kind of porn star stud."

William laughed. "Hahahaha. Porn star. That's funny."

"You know this is for my birthday, right? It's only tonight. But come on, Mr. Porn Star, won't you perform for me? Don't you think I'm attractive?"

This seemed like a good time to come clean. "Yes, actually I do. I've thought about you naked. But we're both married and it's just a fantasy. I would never act on it."

Emily said, "Well now you have both the women's permission to act on it. Are you game?"

William decided he was. He moved closer to Emily. He kissed her tentatively. She kissed him back. Slowly they started kissing and fondling each other, like timid teenagers unsure what to do next.

"Aw hell, this is awkward, this foreplay," Emily said. "I've been wet ever since Charlene and I set the date." She reached between William's legs and felt his penis through his pants. "It doesn't seem so big to me. I think Charlene has been exaggerating."

William said, "I'm a grower, not a show-er. You need to see it when it's hard." He stood up, stepped out of his jeans, and stood in front of Emily.

Emily could take a hint. She took his rather average-looking limp dick in her hands and started playing with it. He stroked her hair. He started to feel some familiar feelings and his penis began to grow. First it got a little firmer. Then it started to elongate. As Emily massaged him, he let go and willed his cock to perform. With every pulse of his heart, his dick got a little larger. At first it looked like a normal, average six-inch male erection. But then it kept getting larger. The head pulsed away from his stomach, out towards Emily. The shaft got longer. It got thicker and harder. Emily jerked and licked it, and sucked the head.

After a few minutes she stopped and looked at it. "OK. It's definitely a big 'un."

"It's not done. Keep going." He moved to the bed and lay down on his back.

She continued her ministrations, eventually getting into a vigorous suck, and massaging the shaft with her hands. She grabbed it by the base and squeezed. His head swelled and turned purple with the shaft being squeezed. His penis felt to him like its usual hardness. He said, "OK, what do you think now?"

Taking another look, Emily said, "Wow! Now I see. Charlene wasn't lying. Now THAT'S a big dick." She did the two-fisted test and saw that his hard penis was longer than both her hands stacked end to end. "How big is this thing? Like in inches?"

"Big enough, wouldn't you say?"

"I can't hardly wait to find out. Holy shit."

"But wait. I've got something I need to do first." Why don't you take off your clothes and lie down?

Emily realized he was about to go down on her. It was part of her and Glen' foreplay too, and she liked it. Though she didn't always come from having her pussy eaten, she did enjoy having her hubby's mouth between her legs.

Emily lay on her back, spread her legs, and put her knees up. William lay on his stomach, put his hands under her ass cheeks, and begin exploring. To his surprise and pleasure, Emily was nearly clean-shaven. She had only an artful strip of pubic hair in front. Her outer pussy area and around her clit were completely smooth.

"Wow. You're kinkier than I thought. Charlene's not into the smooth look. I have asked."

"Let's not talk about your wife now. Get busy, big boy."

He started slowly by kissing her thighs and resting his nose in her crotch. He breathed her in. Her cunt smelled good and looked beautiful. He enjoyed the moment of closeness and intimacy. Pussies are excellent, he thought to himself. I love pussy.

"You know, It's been so long since I've gone down on another woman. I may need some guidance to get it the way you like it."

"Don't worry about that, we'll figure it out."

William stopped worrying and started licking. He flashed back on his life before marriage, when he had had a few different lovers. There was a "getting to know you" phase, and this was one of his favorite parts of that phase: Eating a brand new pussy.

Emily gave a light moan. He took that to mean he was doing something right. He kept on doing the things he did with Charlene. William loved licking pussy. She moaned again. He could feel her clit firming up in his mouth. That was always a good sign.

He moved his hands away from her ass and started touching her there. He touched her outer lips while he licked and sucked. He spread her open slightly so that her clit stood out all alone, and he started focusing on that. He sucked, licked, and flicked. It was so nice with her being smooth. He could feel her entire pussy in his mouth without any hair between. Besides, he could get a nice seal on his mouth for sucking. Emily moaned more loudly. She was definitely getting into it. The more she moaned, the more William got into it as well. He squirmed his hips so that he could feel his hard-on between his body and the bed. He was thrusting softly from instinct.

Emily's moaning got louder. She had a mini orgasm. He stopped for a few seconds, and then started enjoying her cunt again. Emily had another pre-orgasm. William knew she was close. He didn't stop. Instead he sped up and licked and flicked her clit ever quicker as she moaned. Then her dam broke. "Oh! Oh! Oh my god, I'm coming! I'm coming!" William could feel her pussy quivering and contracting in his mouth. He kept licking and kissing as she came on his face. Eventually her contractions and moaning subsided and she was done. He gave her a few more kisses and licks. He pushed his tongue into her vagina and tasted as much of her as he could.

She said, "Oh wow. That was great. You didn't need any coaching, you liar. I haven't orgasmed like that in a long time! Thank you, William."

"You're welcome. What a shame to go so long without a good orgasm. I'm glad it was me to help you get off." He was quiet for a minute. Then he said, "Let's go again." William went back to loving her fantastic wet pussy.

"Uh...I'm not sure if I can do it again. I've never had two orgasms from oral sex. Usually at this point Glen and I start fucking."

William paused and looked. Right in front of his face was a beautiful pussy that had just orgasmed. When he looked up, he saw her pubic mound, then her tummy, her titties, and her happy face. William enjoyed that view of his lover.

He almost started telling her about his and Charlene's multi-orgasmic love life, before he realized that Emily already knew far too much about their bedroom activities. So instead he said, "When I was single, I had a girlfriend who didn't really like my cock because it was too much for her. So we had a lot of oral sex. We spent many nights of me eating her out over and over. So it IS possible. Come on, let's see if you're a cummer like that girl was."

"OK, why not. This is going to be that kind of night, I can tell. Eat me, baby. Make me a cummer."

With that license to lick pussy, William got back to it. Emily and William soon found out that Emily was indeed capable of more than one orgasm in the same pussy licking session. She came once or twice more. Nobody was counting. Emily was having the time of her life, and it had only begun.

Eventually they were both done with oral sex.

"Come on, William. Give me that big cock of yours. But please go slow. I've never been with a guy like you before."

"I will. It'll be fine." Before he got near her pussy, which at this point was sopping wet and ready for him, he kneeled on the bed and thrust his hips out. He grabbed his cock in his hand and posed with it, showing off. "Charlene says I'm a stud. Check out my studly dick. It's all big and hard for you." William already knew he had a big one. Even from his first sexual experiences, the girls had commented. When he watched pornos he checked out the guys too. "I'm as big as that guy. I'm bigger than that guy." He liked his size as much as his girlfriends did. Emily just giggled at his macho posing.

He put the tip of his unusual penis against her soft opening and gave a small push. It slid inside of her. She made a quiet sound. He slowly pushed it in a bit further. She offered no resistance. He started moving slowly in and out, each time pushing in a bit further.

"Oh! I can definitely feel that. It's wide!" She commented.

He said nothing and kept going. Slowly going deeper. He never knew how accommodating a new lover's vagina was going to be. Obviously he knew how he and Charlene fit together, and after so many years of lovemaking he naturally made love to her at "her" spot. He hadn't had a new woman in over 20 years. When William got to his usual depth inside Emily, he gave her a few thrusts and asked how it felt.

"It feels great, my lover. I can feel your size."

"Do you think you can take more?"

"You mean there's more? Wow."

"There's a little more." William made a few short strokes and then pushed again. Emily moaned again. He found himself completely inside her. As the saying goes, he was balls deep. He stopped there and enjoyed the feeling. "This is it, baby. You took the whole thing. Not everyone can. Charlene can't. But you fit me just fine."

"Oh my god. I've never felt anything like this before. Now fuck me with that big cock."

Every guy likes it when his girl says, "Fuck me." So he fucked her. Slowly at first, just moving around inside her without much thrusting. "You feel so good," he said. She just moaned more. He loved being fully inside a woman. The warmth and wetness, the hotness and sexiness. It really turned him on. He pushed deeper, trying to get as deep as he could.

"Fuck me, William. Fuck my pussy."

William started thrusting in and out. He made long strokes so they could both feel the length of him moving in and out. He made short strokes so he could feel every soft surface of her inner walls. He rotated his hips in a circle to vary the angles. No matter how he varied it, he kept moving. Sometimes he thrust softly. Other times he really slammed her. He fucked that girl good. And she liked it. Her moans started to get louder and more regular. He knew she was approaching climax. "Oh, fuck me!" she said between moans. "I want to feel you inside me. Give it to me. Fill me up with your cock, you stud!" She threw her legs in the air and pivoted her hips upward. He was getting maximum penetration. His balls bounced against her.

Her dirty talk made him fuck her harder. In and out, in and out. Faster. He pounded her cunt with his giant hard rod. Her wet pussy made slurping sounds as he drilled her. They were both soaked with her juices. His balls and pubic hair were drenched. She had her own natural lube running down her thighs and into her ass crack. He was on top of her, pounding and thrusting, as her moans got louder and louder. Then she erupted in a loud gasp. "Oh! Oh yes, baby, yes!!" He could feel her come while he was inside her. She involuntarily clenched his dick with her orgasmic convulsions. He kept drilling her as she came over and over.

Then it was over. They were both a sweaty mess. They came apart and lay back on the sheets, still breathing hard. "Wow! That was incredible!" She laughed as she wiped her face. "Woo hoo!! What a lay! Man, I haven't had sex like that in ages. Hell, maybe in forever. Oh William, you ARE a stud. What a lover."

"Thank you, my dear."

"Did you come too?"

"Nope. Not yet. I have great control. I can make love as long as you want to, and I'll only come when the time is right. See, check it out. Still hard."

12