All Comments on 'Emily's Birthday Present'

by DirkCamacho

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
Nothing good in this...

Nothing good in this...Bad plot (nothing to believe in it...for instance one woman allowing at once to let her husband fuck the other women), bad characters, bad friends, bad and selfish wife and bad parents who never for one second thought about their children...0*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
and Charlene ends up alone...

you forgot the part where Glen catches them, kills Emily & William and goes to prison, because his cheating slut wife is a size queen.

and if that didn't happen, you know that Emily will never be happy with Glen, and will eventually seek out the monster cock again.

Your writing ability is 3.5 - 4, But they cheating content really brought the score down.

Rusty69267Rusty69267over 4 years ago
Hmmm

Was Charlene with Glen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good start!

This could be a series which could go many ways, all the way from sissy cuckold to Burn The Bitch. I've got at least five story lines not counting sudden death. I appreciate that I didn't get derailed by too many errors in the mechanics of writing. One comment; when her legs are pointing up it's hard for juices to run down her legs.

I especially liked that the big dick wasn't his only skill.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Emily said, "Well now you have both the women's permission to act on it. Are you game?"

But not the husbands which makes all three of them cheating assholes

Hopefully Glenn sets the house on fire and all three cheaters dies

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excited about a new LW author

Dirk, you have real potential as a LW author. This is a pretty good story. Thank you for posting it. If this is your first effort at writing for a wide audience it may be a great start.

This is genuinely erotic. I enjoyed reading about the sex between Emily and William. That was surprising given how distasteful they are as characters. Kudos to the talented author.

Your nom de plume brings to mind both cigars and the manly art of pugilism. Neither is usually seen in worlds where bad actions don't lead to bad outcomes and RAAC is every cheater's birthright. I hope we are at pregnant pause in this story...a chance for a quick smoke before consequences come calling.

Emily, William, and Charlene are despicable. Their actions are reprehensible. Those vain, preening self assessments of their sexual skills and appendages are nauseating. Unless Glen is evil incarnate he sooo deserves to wipe the egotistic grins off their faces.

Congrats again, Mr Twain. I'm pretty sure the fact I so dislike your characters means you did good.

Please let us know what becomes of the Fellatio Artiste, the Grower not Shower and the Cuckquean.

Make it hurt.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 4 years ago
Seriously this not erotic. It’s just sad

Seriously do they not have any respect for Glen??? This is not sharing, this is just plain cheating. I would love to see Glen’s POV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Done that...

...and it was wonderful.

After menopause, my girlfriend could not have sex without a lot of pain. It was beginning to wreck her marriage. She asked me to fuck her husband and, being a widow not wanting to sleep around, I agreed.

I fucked him once a month, and it worked for all of us. A few times, she and I had oral sex together, usually after some drinking. All of us were happy with the arrangement.

Her husband passed away two years after we started this. Now, she and I are lovers who share a man only occasionally.

Life was good with three, and it remains so with just us two.

Thanks for the memories!

DirkCamachoDirkCamachoover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Dirk here. This was indeed my first ever submission. In the opinion of many I have written three despicable characters because they lied to Glen. I hadn't even realized that this was a no-no in "Loving Wives." My explanation is: Hey, it's a fantasy. Does everyone have to be in a perfect open relationship? Lying and cheating are bad in real life. I didn't realize they are also bad in erotic fiction. Hell, I was just daydreaming about fucking a friend and being a super lover like William. Honestly I hadn't thought through the moral consequences of it.

I'm new here. I really like the community on the forum, and the stories I'm finding in the stories section. Maybe some day the muse will hit and I'll publish another story. I'll try my best to keep the characters interesting, but if I manage to violate the accepted norms of Literotica, it will probably be because I don't know any better. Either that, or trolling. :-)

Thanks again to everyone for commenting! Keep 'em coming, positive negative or neutral. I can take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Dirk,

Do not listen to the naysayers. I think your story was very hot.

My only suggestion would be to leave out the Hahaha's. Say, "He laughed" instead.

-- Shawna

jharpjharpover 4 years ago

Skipped to the end and read the comments. So glad I did too. Saved me some grief. I've been burned enough on Literotica. But yeah...with friends like these three, who needs enemies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Despicable wife and friends

What a dirty conniving thing to do to a so called friend. His wife is the lowest of the lows and his mate what a lot life dogs act. If she wants to chase dicks divorce him.

RoughSurfRoughSurfover 4 years ago
I like it!

Hot story, I like it!

Hey, maybe they can get a swapping session going sometime. It's always nice to see the lady getting fucked good. Very nice indeed!

I look forward to reading more. Good job.

To hell with the grammar faculty who may nit pick your story. They are sad and little people and have my pity. They need a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another

Another load of crap.Who allows garbage like this to be published.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey annony.

Your mother wants more of these stories!! You dumb fucking cuck!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Hhhmmmmmm...yeah...new author..."does not know the rules"...morality, and all that...

While I do not necessarily condone extramarital affairs/cheating...it does happen sometimes...in this case, a 50th birthday present and fulfilling a fantasy...

Glen would more than likely be 😠 angry, and feel like he was rejected...they would ALL have to work this out, IF it ever became known to Glen...best to keep it a secret...not talk about it. William, Charlene, and Emily MUST be circumspect now, to protect themselves AND Glen...

Charlene helped a friend...it is not like there is intent to ruin their marriages...the 'moral' issues...they have to work those out with their Maker on their own.

Excellent...**5** 🌟 Stars...and as far as the negative comments...take them as constructive, not demeaning...

BillyTheGrayBillyTheGrayabout 1 year ago

All the Anonymous commentators filled with negativity! This is Literotica, not church! Dirk, your story is good! It's about a fantasy! That's all erotica is...fantasy! I get tired of all the anonymous posting by people who hypocritically call out immorality! I know you have all looked at a hot MILF and thought, "I'd like to fuck the hell out of her!" What about her husband/boyfriend? This story is just a continuation of that thought. I don't understand the difference. Does your partner know you frequent Literotica? Are you anonymous because you are deceiving someone about your sexual desires? At least do a profile so we know something about you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good premise.

But seriously lacks details.

She handles his cock. But no real details about the handling. Or his reaction -- other than cock growing. No discussion about how he liked what she was doing.

Then, it zoomed to a conclusion.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous