Emily's Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily remembered Charlene saying something about that. She looked over at William's glistening penis. It was definitely still hard. The head pointed at his chest. His balls rested comfortably underneath that amazing dick. She encircled it with her hand and gave it a squeeze.

"OK then. It's still my birthday so I get to say when we're done. We're not done. Do me some more. Come on, fuck my brains out, stud man."

He smiled. "Let's do it doggy style. That'll really get you the full big cock experience."

"Yeah!" She leaped up from the bed, turned around and got on her hands and knees. "Don't have to ask me twice." Emily realized that she was living her fantasy. She was having sex with a guy who was well hung. And she loved it.

William got up also, but before he started fucking her, he took a close look at her cunt. She was so turned on. He gave the outside of her pussy a nice gentle rub with his hand. "Mmm, you have a great pussy."

Then he got on his knees, positioned himself behind her, and found the spot. "Spread your knees a little more. I need some room."

She did as commanded. He slid his rock-hard erection into her. This time he penetrated her in one long stroke. He drove his pole to the hilt. "Uuuuhhh!" She exclaimed. "I definitely feel that. The big cock experience! Bahaha." She felt so turned on. "Give me that dick." She stuck her ass in the air like an invitation.

And he gave it to her. Oh boy, did he give it to her. William grabbed her hips and pulled her close to his body as he ground his cock inside her. He could feel her cervix with his head, and he knew that was maybe a little too deep. But still he thrusted. She thrusted back toward him. Her ass met his hips with a slapping sound as he penetrated her tight pussy with his studly cock. She was still dripping wet. He thought there was some pussy juice dripping off of her onto the bed, as he stirred her insides.

They were silent as the fucking went on. They fell into a kind of mental sex zone. They became two feral animals giving in to their instincts. His cock was tireless. Her cunt was endless. They fucked and fucked. The only sound in the room was the wet slurp of their slippery sex organs rubbing together, and the rhythmic slap of butt against hip every time their bodies met.

After an indeterminate period of time, she broke the spell. "Ooh baby. That's some good sex, but I need to switch it up. Lie down on your back."

He pulled out of her. His cock, free of her body, sprang to attention. He had the kind of erection that when he was standing, pointed to the sky. Then he lay down on his back. His cock was covered in her natural lubricant. Emily had the juiciest pussy he'd ever known. She climbed on top, straddling him without inserting it yet. He reached up and felt her boobs. "You have great boobs. I've been looking at your boobs for years, you know."

"Yeah, I know. All men look at boobs. Here they are, sweetie, they're all yours. Enjoy."

Emily slid back and forth over his penis. She rubbed her wet pussy lips on the underside of William's dick. They both liked how that felt. Then she raised her hips and guided him inside of her. She liked being on top because it allowed her to control things. Also, she could angle her pelvis so her clit rubbed against his cock when she twerked on him.

As she lowered her body onto him, she moaned again. "I'm going to fuck you like you just fucked me." She moved her hips up and down on his rod. She lay forward so she was chest to chest with him. He could feel her tits on his chest. She pumped her pussy on his dick. Up and down, up and down, around and around. Then she got up, planted her palms on his chest, and kept on fucking him. He reached up and caressed her while she was giving it to him. Her tits filled his hands and he massaged their softness. Then he took his hands off her breasts and watched them bounce and jiggle as she rode his cock. He rubbed his hands down the sides of her body from her chest to her waist. He held her waist. Then he reached behind her and grabbed her butt. That was especially sexy because it felt like he was directing her hips. But he wasn't really. Emily was in charge. She rode him like a bucking bronco. She was really concentrating on it, like she was going for a certain position. Emily was back in her sex zone. William enjoyed the show. He felt her pussy engulf him deep inside, sliding in and out as she moved on top of him.

Her breathing grew deeper and louder. She started moaning again. "Yes. Uh huh. Yes." She pumped his cock more. "My god, what a dick!" Then she gasped loudly. "Oh!" Once more she came on his cock with a crash of quivering pussy flesh.

She lay back down on his chest, panting. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. His cock was still inside her. "My god. What a night," she said. "But I think I'm done. I can't fuck any more, and I've had like a zillion orgasms. I need to rest."

William felt very happy. He had satisfied Emily in the best way he knew how. He loved being the kind of lover who made his woman disappear into sexual bliss. It was his thing, and he was good at it. "Happy Birthday, Emily."

"Mmmm. Thank you, my stud man. I can't believe what a lover you are. Charlene is a lucky woman."

"Well I feel lucky too. I love her so much."

They came apart and lay quietly side by side. As she switched positions in the bed, her hand brushed his penis. "Oh wow! You're still hard! You haven't come yet. I'm sorry, I forgot about you. So when do you get to have an orgasm?"

"Right now would be a great time. Can you suck me?"

"I'd love nothing more. You know, I have some sex secrets too. I swallow."

"Ha ha ha. That's awesome. I'd love to have you swallow my come. Just be warned, I come a lot."

"OK. I'm duly warned." She started in to finishing him off with one of her patented blowjobs. That was one thing she and Glen had right. William now got to experience Emily's oral skills. She paid attention to his head, licking and sucking like an ice cream cone. She worked her hands up and down the shaft. She massaged his balls. He was so big there was no way she could get very much of it in her mouth, but she gave it a try. Mostly she just loved all over his dick until he felt the semen start to rise up inside.

"It's coming, baby. Get ready."

She put his entire head into her mouth and kept nibbling and licking around the ridge on the edge. She ran her tongue all around his head. Meanwhile she pumped his shaft with her hand, grabbing tight and feeling its hardness.

"OH!" he said, and tightened his ass. "Here it comes! Yeah! Uh! Uh!"

She pumped his dick into her mouth. He spasmed and his come eruption began. He shot a load of come into her mouth. She swallowed and kept on stroking him. It went on for awhile, stroking and swallowing, stroking and swallowing. His orgasm seemed to last forever until finally he stopped quivering. She sucked his penis head once more, and pumped slowly just to make sure. His breathing slowed. It was over. He made a deep, satisfied sigh. She took his cock out of her mouth and lay beside him.

"My god, how much come was that? It felt like I swallowed a gallon."

"I told you, I come a lot. You wouldn't believe how many sets of sheets we have. Plus our bed has two liners underneath. We go through a lot of bedding." He smiled.

"Well jeez. Now I've heard it all. Yes, you are definitely a porn star. I've now slept with a real porn star. You should be in movies."

"Nope. I just want to sleep with Charlene. That's all I need. But it sure was fun sleeping with you tonight. You're great in bed. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Happy 50th again."

"My god, I'm not going to be able to walk for a week. You really worked me over. Plus I can't believe all those orgasms either. What are you doing for my 60th, stud?" They both laughed.

"Talk to me then. We'll see."

12