Emily's Escorts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
811 Followers

Finally, Leena said, "I always knew it would be different with a woman but I never imagined it would be so fucking good. Thank you so much Miss Jenny. You have made me very, very happy."

I slowly pulled back, sliding the dildo out of her, and then out of me, placing it on the bedside table.

I lay beside her, once more on my side and said, "You are more than welcome. You are one of the best I've had in quite a long time. Thank you, Leena." I kissed her.

"You mean it? Wow. That makes me feel so happy. I think I'm going to have to book you again, Miss Jenny."

I kissed her again. "If you promise to make it as good next time I'll make sure there's a discount."

She cocked her head. "You're serious?"

"Let's see, I'll have to get Emily to agree first. Now, let's get some sleep. I feel wonderfully sated and tired. I don't know about you."

I slowly undid her suspenders and rolled her stockings down and put them on the floor. We kissed again and then got ourselves under the covers before I turned the light off.

We snuggled and I fell into one of the most contented sleeps I have had in a long time.

I awoke just after eight the next morning. Leena was next to me, awake and just staring at me.

I smiled. "Good morning, Leena. I trust you slept well?"

She smiled back. "I did, Miss Sleepy Head Jenny. I've been just staring at you, loving how peaceful and beautiful you look in your sleep."

"Come on, babe. Let's get a shower and maybe go out for breakfast."

"That sounds like more heaven. How long do we have this room for?"

I looked at the clock. "About another three hours."

"Screw breakfast. I want you to screw me."

"Happily," I replied, lifting the cover and smacking her bottom.

She giggled and said, "Miss Jenny."

"Oh babe, you can drop that if you like, I'm just happy you're happy."

"A happy customer, I know. Is that all I am?"

"No, babe. Really. You have given me so much pleasure. I promise. Now, let's get that shower and then we'll both eat out."

"What about making love?"

"That's what I meant," I said, and pushed her onto her back.

We kissed again and I resisted the urge to take it further and rolled over, saying, "Come on, let's get a shower."

I stood and held out my hand. She took it and smiled. We embraced and kissed and then I led her through to the sumptuous en-suite bathroom. Walking into the large shower with her I turned the water on and we waited a moment for the warm water to flow through. Once it had we kissed and wrapped our arms around each other once more, standing under the water, letting it flow over us.

"Can I ask you a question, Miss Jenny?"

I looked into her eyes and said, "Anything. And I said you can stop calling me that now."

She pecked my lips. "What if I don't want to? What if I like that, Miss Jenny?"

Under the pounding water I reached behind her and smacked her bottom. "Then you can call me Miss Jenny. What was your question?"

"Thank you Miss Jenny. Have you ever had a client who fell for you?"

Uh oh. This might not be good. "Um. Not really. They all know what I do and what I provide. Are you saying..."

She kissed me again, once more a little peck that I was coming to actually look forward to.

"Miss Jenny, I haven't experienced anything like what we did last night. Ever. You have changed everything for me. Of course I'm drawn to you. I know, I'm just a client. You'll be off fucking someone else tonight, or tomorrow and won't think of me again, but I will not forget this. And I'm definitely taking you up on the discount."

I smiled. "Leena, you aren't just a client. What we did last night was special to me, too. Come here."

I pulled her into a hug, our bodies meshing together and her leg lifted between mine and I sighed and pushed myself onto her.

"Wait, Leena. Let's finish our shower."

She somehow actually curtseyed, miming the pulling out of the sides of a skirt, one leg behind the other, and said, "Yes, Miss Jenny."

We both started giggling. We finished our shower, cleaning each other's hair and bodies. A little exploring and tickles were thrown in for good measure.

We dried each other and then went back through to the bedroom and I brushed and dried her hair and she insisted on doing the same for me.

When we were completely done she took me into her arms and we kissed once more, slightly more passionately, our naked bodies wrapping around each other. We broke this kiss and Leena said, "You mentioned eating out, Miss Jenny?"

I laughed and took her hand, leading her back to the bed. I was already tingling from all our shower teasing and said, "Leena, lie down. Open your legs and let Miss Jenny taste your beautiful cunt again."

She willingly lay down, her legs wide open, feet flat on the bed.

"Yes, Miss Jenny, eat me. Please."

I straddled her head and lowered mine to her, taking in her fresh scent once more. I took a deep breath and said, "You are pretty addictive, you know that?"

"I could say the same for you, Miss Jenny. Lower your beautiful cunt to my face and eat me. Please?"

I dropped myself down and was immediately greeted with her tongue exploring me. I encased her clit with my mouth and flicked gently, side to side. I placed two fingers at her entrance and felt hers pushing into me. As I found her little pad I felt her fingers stroking mine. I was in heaven. She was learning so quickly. Her tongue flicking in time with her fingers inside me, I concentrated on linking my build up with hers. I flicked in time with her, linking us. It was heavenly.

I lost track of time. We moved so beautifully together. I was building up and close when I felt her pussy walls clamping in a now familiar pulse. I let my own orgasm rise in me and then it hit and, as it did, I felt hers tipping over. We moaned into each other as we came and once more it washed through me. It was beautifully debilitating.

As our orgasms subsided I managed to lift myself up and turn around, lying beside Leena and kissing her, tasting each other. It was heavenly.

When we stopped for a moment she said, "Miss Jenny?"

"Yes, Leena?"

"What do I do? I want this again and again. What should I do?"

I think I already knew the answer but wasn't sure how she'd react.

"You could always become one of Emily's Escorts?"

She stared into my eyes. "You think I'd be good enough? Would I still get to be with you?"

I placed a soft kiss on her lips and said, "Yes, babe, based on the last twelve hours I'd say you're good enough and, if you were one of us, they would all be free with me, babe. I'm just worried about what your husband might think."

She giggled. "Fuck him. I'll let him have his way with me but there's no way I'm giving you up."

I smiled and kissed her. "Welcome to the club, babe. I'll phone Emily later and we can sort it out. Now for a small confession..."

She looked into my eyes. "Yes, Miss Jenny?"

"Call me 'Anna'. It's my real name."

She smiled and kissed me then said, "Yes, Miss Anna. Always."

-------------------------------

Dear reader,

Thank you so much for reading and, as always, I hope, enjoying, this story. I want to that Pixie and Sabrine for their wonderful proofreading and suggestions but most of all I want to thank the Lit chat room, 'Emily's Escorts (Lesbian Ladies) for being the inspiration behind writing this story. It is the warmest, most inclusive chat room in lit. It was started by Pixie with the help of the wonderful Aussie bouncer, EarthWolf (hugs Wolfie!), and is frequented by some wonderful people, too many to mention.

Don't worry. If you visit you don't have to be an Escort. You don't even have to be a cis woman. Drop by and say hi. If I'm in there, feel free to say hi to me.

As always, please leave a comment or message me. I respond to all emails from my readers, and if you can see your way to giving me a star score, the higher the better!

Love

Anna

xxxx

annag98
annag98
811 Followers