Emily's Escorts Pt. 03

Story Info
Lady Tara revealed.
8.4k words
4.83
5.6k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
812 Followers

Leena raised her eyebrows and said, "She's famous?"

"Oh, very much so. You must have heard of Lady Tara Hunter."

Her face registered genuine surprise. "But... but she's married to..."

I grinned and raised an eyebrow. "You're married too, remember?"

"Yes. Yes. I know. But... I mean... they're sort of famous for being so lovey dovey. She's bi, then?"

I smiled back at her. "Um... how can I put this? Theirs is very much a marriage of... well, not so much convenience... Perhaps a better phrase would be a marriage of appearances."

"She's a lesbian? What? So he's... gay?"

I nodded. "Yes, babe. They both needed a front and were good friends anyway, so they decided that they could avoid public scrutiny this way."

"Wow. Just wow. So, I'm going to meet her? On Saturday? I'll be so nervous. She's so beautiful. I always had a bit of a crush on her, to be honest."

"Well, she's a lovely woman and not at all as haughty in private as her public persona would suggest."

The bath was ready and we were about to get in when Leena said, "Um... Miss Anna?"

I looked into her beautiful, dark eyes. "Yes, babe?"

"Um... do I have to have this," and here she pointed to her behind, "in me still?"

"Oh my god, babe. I'm so sorry. I completely forgot. No, you definitely shouldn't. The lube will dissolve and it will be more difficult to remove. Here, let me help you."

I knelt down behind her and she parted her legs, putting her hands on the edge of the bath as I took the end of the plug between my fingers and slowly pulled it out. It came easily and I watched as her hole stayed open for a little while and then closed.

"Oh god, Miss Anna. I love that feeling. You were right. I just needed someone to teach me properly."

I took in the beautiful sight of her still wet pussy, her clit shielded by its hood. I couldn't resist. I placed the plug on the floor and stroked up between her lips, stroking over her hood.

She gasped. "Oh yes, Miss Anna. Yes. Please."

I decided to tease her a little so I stopped, picked up the plug, placed a kiss on her right cheek and got up, placing the plug in the sink. I'd clean it later.

"You'll have to wait, my little whore. Let's get in the bath and talk about Saturday."

We got in. I lay back and Leena knelt between my legs, her beautiful breasts on display, her nipples erect, as she leaned forward and kissed my neck and then down to my breasts. She took a nipple in her mouth and I felt fingers on my pussy, stroking up my lips and then two of them sliding in. I moaned.

She lifted her head up and smiled as her fingers curled up right on my spot.

"So, Miss Anna. What will we do with Lady T? I know she likes anal but what else?"

I tried to focus, which just made everything happening inside me all the more delicious. I felt her thumb brushing my clit as I said, "Oh... yes. Well, like you, she's quite submissive. To her I am always just 'Mistress'. We're going to have to go out and get you an outfit as well. Oh... yes... right there. Fuck."

She smiled and I liked the momentary switch where she was now in control. "And what will we buy, Miss Anna? I have some sexy lingerie. Would that be okay?"

I could feel my warmth and little delicious jolts were speeding through me from my clit and spot. "That all depends, my little whore. Fuck... oh god. Beautiful. You're so good at this. Um... where was I? Oh yes, outfits. Well, we'll have to get you a collar for a start."

"A... a collar? What for?"

I luxuriated in the feelings she was inducing for a few moments, closing my eyes as she leaned back down to suck on my nipple once more.

"A collar. To show ownership. It's part of the role play. I'll sort that out. And some sort of dress or bodice in shiny black latex. I can take you to a specialist shop and we can pick that out... oh. God. You're working magic in Miss Anna's cunt and tits little whore."

She lifted her head up and said, "So, like, you'll own me?"

She was clearly keeping me on edge and I loved it. "Yes, but only for the time we're with Lady T. It's a role play babe. Tara has one. It's engraved with 'Mistress Jenny's Slut'."

"Mmm. I like that. Maybe mine could say 'Miss Jenny's Little Whore'".

I felt her movements inside and on me slow down a little, sending waves of desire and need rushing through me. My nipples crinkled up even harder.

I moaned and sighed. "Yes. We could. That would be... oh fuck... wonderful." I opened my eyes once more to look into her eyes. They were filled with lust and I noticed her other hand seemed to be between her legs, stroking herself while she played with me. That just made my own internal temperature rise.

I composed myself, revelling in this delicious seduction. "I think I know the exact dress. And black heels. Have to have... fuck... black heels."

She sped up her movements a little and it nearly made me tip right there but I controlled it as much as I could.

"I have some black heels and I think they'd be perfect, Miss Anna."

"Um... yes. Yes. You'll look... oh fuck... delicious my little whore."

"Mmmm. I'm looking forward to it. Will Laty Tara be wearing something similar?"

"Yes my little whore. She will."

"God. I'll bet she'll look fabulous. I've seen some of her swimsuit shots. She has such fabulous boobs. I think she's bigger than me."

I nodded. "Yes. A little. And they are fabulous. Oh fuck. I think I'm going to come. Any second now."

"I think I'm with you, Miss Anna. I'm close as well."

"If I could smack you I would. Naughty little whore. You must wait until I say you can."

"Yes, Miss Anna. Sorry Miss Anna. Please come for me."

I relaxed and let the feelings flood through me. After such a long, slow build it was fabulous. I started shaking and thrashing in the bath, letting out little repetitive cries of, "Oh... oh... oh... ohhhh!!", as it hit me, making my legs stretch out and I curled up a little, our lips meeting in a kiss. She didn't stop. She just carried on and I felt my second orgasm coming, bigger than the last. I cried out, "Fuck! Yes! Oh fuck."

Sensing I was fulfilled, at least for the moment, she slowed then stopped her movements and I felt her fingers withdraw.

I fell back and finally opened my eyes to find Leena was now sitting, her legs draped over mine, her wet breasts just peeking out of the bubbles. Her hand was somewhere I couldn't see through the bubbles.

"Playing without permission, my little whore?"

She stopped immediately. Bringing her hand up out of the water to show me, "I'm sorry Miss Anna." She had a small smile on her face and continued, "Was your orgasm good enough, Miss Anna?"

I kneeled up in the bath and ran my hands up her thighs. "Yes, my little whore. You are a wonderful lover. Thank you."

"Really? You think I'm a good lover? I don't think I've ever been told that before."

Oh the poor thing. "Yes, babe. You are incredibly good. I'm so happy you came into my life."

She bit her lip and said, "I am so glad it was you that Emily chose for my first experience. You're such a wonderful teacher... Miss Anna?"

"Yes, babe?"

"May your little whore start playing again? She wants so much to come for you."

I smiled and nodded. "You may. I might be persuaded to help you as well."

"Oh, please Miss Anna. Yes please. I'd love it if you did that for me."

"Start playing again then, little whore."

I shuffled forward and she opened her legs wide, even going so far as to drape one over the edge of the bath. With one hand I stroked her entrance and slid two fingers in slowly. She opened to me easily and then her fingers were stroking once more.

"Oh Miss Anna. I loved when you made me come in the lounge. I loved the full feeling of your fingers and my little... tail. It was amazing. I think I could come just thinking about it."

I placed a kiss on one of her hard nipples and said, "Talking of tails, I have some. You could wear one. We'll also make sure Lady T does."

Her eyes opened wide and she said, "Like, one of those toys but with an actual tail?"

I nodded, feeling her pussy walls clamping on my fingers. "Yes, little whore. I have fox, cat, horse and dog tails. They're quite fun."

She moaned softly. "Oh yes. I'd like that. I can be your pet. Would you wear one as well, Miss Anna?"

"For my little whore, anything."

We kissed and I felt her getting closer.

Pulling back I said, "Do you wish to come, little whore?"

She nodded. "Yes, Miss Anna. I really, really do."

"Then ask me."

"Please, Miss Anna, can your little whore come for you? May I? Please?"

"Yes, my beautiful whore. Come for your Mistress. Come for me."

Her fingers sped up and I increased the speed of my fingers on her spot. I watched as her face flushed and then her neck and breasts as her cunt clamped.

"Oh, Miss Anna. Your fingers in my cunt feel wonderful. Your little whore is going to.... Fuck... I'm... coming!"

Her free hand gripped the edge of the bath and her hips raised up and fell down as the orgasm rushed through her. She was clearly learning a lot because she slowed down a little and then sped up, bringing a second orgasm. I slid my fingers out and added a third. Stretching her as she rode the wave of pleasure coursing through her body. She was moaning and crying out as a third one hit her. Once she started to slow down I likewise slowed and slid my fingers out.

I lay back in the bath and she brought her leg back in. I smiled at her and when she'd recovered she smiled back at me. "Thank you so much, Miss Anna. That was beautiful."

"Yes, it really was. What time do you have to be home?"

I saw her face drop. "Oh. I'd forgotten I've got to go home. I don't want to leave. I want to fall asleep with you and wake up with you."

My heart went out to her, but I had to be careful. I really didn't want to be the cause of a breakup in her marriage.

"Babe, as much as I'd love that too, you have to be practical. We've known each other for only a couple of days. I know we've gone through a lot, but just because it's all new and exciting doesn't mean your marriage is something to fear."

She looked deep into my eyes. "I know. But when Eric wants sex again I don't know what I'm going to do. It's so different with you."

"Leena, hun, most of what we've done you can do with Eric. You just have to teach him. Tell him you learned a lot with me and you want things to be different from now on. Get him to be more considerate, exploring you properly. Teach him. It could bring a new lease of life to your marriage."

She got a little rueful smile on her face as she said, "Well, there's one major thing I can't do with him that I can with you and it's the thing that's made me reevaluate things a little."

"Oh?" I said, wondering where this was leading.

She bit her lower lip. "Yes, Anna, you have a cunt. A beautiful cunt. And lovely... tits. I love exploring you and I love learning so much."

I smiled. "Well, babe, you clearly also like dick or you wouldn't have married Eric, would you?"

She chuckled. "Yeah, but when you fucked me with that dildo you knew more about how to pleasure me than any man I've ever been with."

I put my hand on her arm. "Well, maybe you can make that part of what you teach Eric. Assert yourself more in the bedroom. Perhaps become Miss Leena for him."

She shuffled herself up and we kissed deeply. She broke away and said, "Thank you, Miss Anna. I adore you, you know that?"

"I adore you too, babe. Come on. The bath's getting cold. Let's get out and dry."

She chuckled and said, "I don't think I'll ever be dry again, in one particular place, when I'm with you."

We both stood and I took in her beauty once more. She'd made me think. I was going to miss her when she left. I hadn't had a real girlfriend in a few years and I've become quite protective of my own space but somehow she'd broken that down a little. I know the cliche of the client who falls for the tart but it seemed that it was happening in both directions.

We spent the next hour happily dressing each other and sorting out our hair and makeup. She finally had to leave and we kissed in my hallway, the warmth between us was palpable.

Just as she was about to go I said, "How about we go shopping for your outfit tomorrow? Can you get out?"

"Oh yes. I'll always make time for you, Miss Anna. Shall I come here?"

"Yes babe. Wait a moment..." I went back to my lounge and grabbed my handbag. I pulled out my access card, walking back and handing it to her. "There. You can just get in any time you like. I've got a spare in the kitchen drawer. See you tomorrow babe."

"See you tomorrow, Miss Anna. Mwah." She blew a kiss to me as she walked to the lift. We waved and blew kisses until the lift doors closed and I closed the door, heading back into the house, an unfamiliar feeling of loneliness filling me.

-----------------------------

Over the next four days we spent every possible moment together, shopping, making love and discussing her relationship with her husband.

On Tuesday we bought her dress. I took her to a specialist shop I know in the North of the City and they had one in just her size. It was a black latex 'spanking' dress. Very short with a cutout at the back so her bottom was exposed and underbust so her breasts were likewise on display. We'd gone into the changing room together to try it on and we both loved it so much. I gave her a playful smack on her beautiful exposed bum and she whispered, "I am so going to fuck you with this on when we get home."

We'd also bought her collar in black with the inscription 'Miss Jenny's Little Whore' on it.

On Wednesday morning she told me she'd finally got the courage to tell Eric about seeing me and, after being a little upset about the deception, he actually seemed to accept it, saying that he was fine with it as long as it didn't affect their own relationship and love life. In fact he wanted to know more and so she invoked her inner Miss Leena and took control in the bedroom and told him she wanted him to learn more about her body and the way it worked. On Tuesday night he'd given her three orgasms before even attempting penetration and, she said, it made that much more pleasurable. She'd even played with her clit while he fucked her so that she came while he was inside her.

I wasn't completely sure I wanted all the details, but Leena was becoming her own self and I didn't want to stop her from flourishing the way she was.

On Friday morning she told me she'd also told him about being an escort and she had given him an ultimatum. Either he accepted that or they were finished. That surprised me. She was showing such strength.

I said, "Babe, really? Where would you go? Don't you love Eric?"

She sighed, "I do, Anna," when we were having non-sexual conversations there was no enforcement of the Miss Anna rule, which I liked, "but not in the same way anymore. You've shown me a whole new world that I am only just beginning to explore and I can do it with or without him."

"But... if you left, where would you go?"

She smiled wickedly. "I could move in with you, couldn't I?"

I was shocked. I hadn't ever lived with anyone, other than co-renters, since I'd left home nine years previously and I wasn't sure I wanted to now. That said, the prospect had a certain appeal. I thought about it and said, "Well, if it did come to that, and hopefully it won't, perhaps you could take an apartment in this building. With the money you earn from Emily's it shouldn't take long to raise a deposit. There are still some available, and that would mean we wouldn't have to commit fully unless we wanted to..."

She kissed me briefly and said, "Anna, he's fine with it. His only caveat is that I'm strictly for the girls, no guys involved, which suits me just fine. But... you know what. I might just do that anyway. In the near future. Give myself somewhere to be me and near to you. I can afford it anyway. I have a trust fund my parents set up for me. Why don't we look at one of the apartments next week?"

I was worried that things were moving a little quickly, but put that aside for now. That was something we could deal with if it ever came to it. For now, viewing an apartment could be fun.

Saturday Morning

Leena arrived just after noon. It was a glorious summer day and she had chosen a perfect summer dress. It was in a low cut, pale cream with spaghetti straps that went either side of her generous boobs. It was just above mid thigh and, when I asked how on earth she was wearing it without a bra she admitted that it was because she had a strapless bra underneath. Her long, dark hair was tied back in a ponytail. She was already wearing her black heels.

For my part I'd put on a pale blue mini dress which accentuated my breasts as much as possible. My nipples were quite visible as prominent bumps in the thin material. I was barefoot at the time she walked in.

She was dragging a small overnight bag and had a long strapped handbag over her shoulder. Our clothes for the evening, along with a selection of accessories and a change of clothes for me were in a case in the bedroom.

"Good morning, Miss Anna. I'm so nervous and excited. Do you think she'll like me?"

I walked over to her and we hugged tightly, a deep and passionate kiss ensued. I was excited for the day and night ahead.

I pulled back and said, "She'll adore you as much as I do, babe. Okay, let's run through once more what will happen." I counted off on my fingers. "First, today, I am always Miss Jenny. Secondly, the whole point is that you're supposed to misbehave a little with Tara. She's very good at it. Third, you're Gina. Finally, what's our safe word?" We'd rehearsed all this all during the week and I just wanted to do one last check. A good actress is always in character and always remembers her role.

She smiled and said, "'Doorpost'. I know, Miss... Jenny. I will do my best. God. I'm wet already. Do we have time...?"

I kissed her softly saying, "Sadly not my beautiful little whore. We have to get ourselves over to the other side of town, go into our suite, change and then go up to Tara's place." A couple of years ago Tara had rented another suite in her luxury apartment block just for our use. It was connected directly to hers by a personal lift. I dreaded to think how much it was costing her but she seemed happy to pay it. I was the only one of Emily's she ever booked. Leena, or rather Gina, would be a departure for all of us.

She frowned but then said, "In that case, let's go. I can't wait to meet her. Lady Tara Hunter. Wow."

I called the luxury car service we use and they said they'd have a car with us within ten minutes. We got our bags, I grabbed my handbag, Leena helped me with my shoes and, when my phone beeped to indicate our car was ready we headed out and down in the lift. As we descended, Leena admitted to me, "Miss An... Jenny. I've got no panties on again. I love the feeling. Your little whore is living up to her name."

I kissed her gently as the lift slowed and the doors opened. We pulled our cases behind us and headed out. There was a very luxurious electric blue Jaguar waiting for us, its boot popped open and the driver got out, touched his peaked cap and said, "Afternoon, ladies. Let me help you with those."

He opened the back doors on both sides, took Leena's and my cases and put them in. Leena and I settled in and, once we'd put our seatbelts on, she entwined her hand in mine.

The drive across the city was slow in midday traffic and we just chatted about things we saw, not wanting to let the driver know what we were really doing. Obviously.

We finally got to the luxury penthouse building and the driver opened our doors and decanted our cases, adding, "Would you like any help with those, ladies? No? Then have a wonderful rest of your day."

annag98
annag98
812 Followers