Emily's Escorts Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She replied, "Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

I now smacked Leena. "That is for coming without permission. Do you understand my gorgeous whore?"

Leena made a slight yelp and said, "Yes, Miss Jenny. Sorry, Miss Jenny."

"Do you wish to fuck my slut in a special way, my little whore?"

"Oh Miss Jenny. I do."

I hadn't warned Leena about this in advance but I thought the surprise would be something special. "And would you like me to fuck you while you fuck her?"

"Oh yes, Miss Jenny. I really would."

"Little slut, do you want your special fucking from my whore ratther than me?"

"Oh yes, Mistress. I really do. Gina, please fuck me with your hand."

"Lie on your back, little slut." I handed the lube to Leena and said, "Cover your hand in the lube. Completely cover it."

Looking a little confused but playing her part she dutifully smeared her hand as Tara lay back on the bed, her legs wide open, knees bent.

"Now, little whore, put four fingers in my little slut. Open her up."

Leena went between her legs and placed four fingers at Tara's entrance. She pushed and was surprised when they all went in. I went and knelt on Tara's left side and kissed her. "Are you ready little slut?"

"Oh yes, Mistress. Gina, please fill me up."

I nodded down at Leena, "Tuck your thumb in and push gently."

She did as she was told and I reached down and started stroking Tara's clit. After only perhaps thirty seconds Leena let out a gasp as her whole hand was taken into Tara.

Tara gasped and said, "Oh fuck, yes. Gina that feels so fucking good."

"Now suck her clit while you just leave your hand in there. Don't do too many movements and Miss Jenny will fuck you - get on all fours little whore."

She gladly did and took Tara's clit in her mouth. I went to my case and got my strap-on. A proper one. As I had told Leena I don't normally like them but, when I'm playing this role, it works really well. Leena was near enough to the edge of the bed that I could put the dildo in while I was standing in my heels. I lifted her tail and placed the tip at her entrance and I heard her gasp mixed in with Tara's curses and moans.

I pushed in gently and then switched on the g-spot vibrations. Leena gasped as I slowly started to move in and out of her. It was such a beautiful tableaux. I fixed it in my memory.

Very quickly, Tara was coming close to her climax and Leena was sucking greedily on her clit as I fucked her. I reached around and underneath her and started stroking her clit. I heard Tara's exclamation of "Oh fuck Gina you're good. Fuck. I'm going... over... now!"

She thrashed and Leena moved with her which meant I had to coordinate my own movements somewhat, but I managed. As Tara cried out I sped up my movements on Leena's clit and finally, as Tara was descending the hill Tara cried, "Oh fuck. Yes. Fuck me. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck."

She started shaking, her back alternately arching and sinking as her orgasm ripped through her. I slowed a little and she pushed back on me, indicating she wasn't done. I sped up and she cried out again. "I've got my hand in Lady Tara's beautiful cunt and I'm being fucked by my Mistress. Oh.... fuck!"

Her next orgasm seemed to completely felled her and she pulled forward, releasing the dildo. I removed it and dropped it on the floor, climbing back on the bed as Leena slowly pulled her hand out of Tara.

Tara was practically crying with pleasure as we went either side of her. Leena and her kissed for the longest time and Tara finally said, "Thank you, Gina. Just thank you. I loved that."

Leena just smiled and said, "I never thought that was possible. I thought it was made up. It felt amazing feeling your cunt so close everywhere. I could feel your plug and everything."

Tara smiled. "It did feel amazing. For me."

I placed a kiss on Tara's lips and said, "Now my beautiful slut why don't we all get undressed and have a soak in that enormous bath of yours."

She smiled. "Oh yes, Mistress. Thank you Mistress. A wonderful idea

To be continued...

--------------------------------------

Gentle reader,

As always, many thanks to everyone who has read and enjoyed this story. I will remind you that in lit world, 'Emily's Escorts (Lesbian Ladies)' is a real place in lit chat. Go to https://chat.literotica.com/chat/ and then leave the lobby by clicking the little 'x' - unless of course you wish to be bombarded with often strange requests, in which case you click the little '+' - and then scroll down the room list until you find us. All are welcome regardless of your gender. It is the friendliest place I have found in lit. If I'm there please say hello. Despite my persona in this story I don't bite!

I am Head Librarian and work with my Assistant Librarian, Nic (NicolaChav) and Sub Librarian, Jodie (jodiep). Pixie is the founder and Mistress supreme in all things.

Thank you to Sabrine (special kisses and squeezy hugs), Pixie (kisses always) and Nic (hugs and kisses) for proofreading and providing such wonderful feedback. Love you all.

And finally, love and adoration for my real life wife, Jodie, who will get to hear this story for the first time when it is published, as is our ritual.

If you enjoyed it, please leave a star rating. Five stars really boosts the rating to Hot and anything less can take it out of the running. I'm not saying you have to, I'm just letting you know how it works.

With love always

Anna

Xxxx