Emily's Escorts Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that he shut the car up, climbed in and drove off. Leena took in the metal and glass lobby area as we walked in. The glass is half mirrored throughout the building so that one can see out but nobody can see in.

There is a porter's desk on the ground floor and I saw that it was Mary and George on duty today. They smiled at me, Mary saying, "Welcome home, Jenny. I hope you had a wonderful time in Italy. Amelia is already here and told us to let you know she's getting everything ready for your evening dinner."

For obvious reasons I make various cover stories for my absence. Since I am the only client that Tara ever wants to see, the idea is that Emily, or Amelia, is my housekeeper and I am an independently wealthy woman who travels extensively and only drops home for short periods between travels. I'd made sure Leena was fully up to date on all of these details.

"I did, thank you Mary. This is my friend Gina. She used to be one of my tutors at college. We travelled together and she's going to stay over with me tonight before we set off for Scotland tomorrow."

Mary looked at Gina and said, "Welcome, Gina. Lovely to meet a friend of Jenny's. I hope you find your stay comfortable."

Leena smiled and said, "Thank you. I'm sure I shall." I giggled inwardly. She put on a much more upper class accent than usual.

We headed over to the lift, waving bye to Mary and George. Our suite is on the fifteenth floor, Tara's is one above on the top floor.

When we got in, Leena and I kissed deeply and, as we ascended, she said, "God, Miss Jenny. I am nervous and horny as hell."

I took her hand in mine. "Gina, my love, so am I. Not nervous but horny as fuck. We're going to have a wonderful time."

The lift slowed and the doors opened onto the luxury apartment. Emily was there, sitting on a stool at the kitchen island in a very chic, short tartan mini skirt and contrasting blue blouse. She was wearing her blue rimmed glasses which complemented her blouse. She got off the stool and walked over in her five inch heels, coming up to us and pulling us close in a three way hug. "Jenny, Gina, so wonderful to see you. Now, follow me into the bedroom and we'll unpack your cases and get you two beautiful girls ready for Lady T. I can't wait to see what you're going to wear, Gina darling. Anna has been very close lipped-about it."

I shared a smile with Leena and we followed Emily through.

Leena said, "Do you always help all of us get ready for our evenings, Emily?"

"Darling, I'm Amelia, remember?"

"Oh, yes. Sorry Amelia. So... Do you?"

"Not always darling, but I particularly like to help Anna. She's such a perfectionist and I want to make sure she doesn't get anything wrong. Like the night you first met her. She almost wore knickers! Can you imagine?"

Leena smiled, looking into my eyes. "How could I not remember? Yes. Wonderful. Thank you... Amelia. You're a good friend to... Jenny."

Emily smiled. "Well done, Gina darling. Remember to stay in character. Now, let's get your outfits and get you dressed."

Leena said, "Ann... Jenny has been so mysterious about her outfit. I can't wait to see it."

I took her hand. "You're going to love it, babe."

We went through to the bedroom and put my case on the bed. I opened it with the lid between me and Leena. I'd deliberately packed Leena's dress on top so I lifted it out and handed it to Emily who took it and said, "Now, Gina darling, let's get you undressed."

We both helped Gina out of her clothes until she was standing completely naked, a little self conscious at being naked in front of Emily.

"Gina, darling," Emily opined, "Your breasts are as magical as Jenny told me they were. You're so beautiful."

Emily held the dress down on the floor and she stepped into it. We both lifted it up her legs, over her thighs. It was a skintight fit so it took a little talc, which I had packed, but soon it was on, her bottom out of the back, her breasts framed by it, curving either side and underneath. It was a bit dusty from the talc so I got out the latex shiner and cloth and handed it to Emily who then proceeded to spray it on and spread it over with a cloth.

While she was doing that, I pulled my dress out and saw the look of anticipation in Leena's eyes. It's basically a latex, plunge line, mini-dress with a flared, slightly pleated skirt. I undressed, placed my clothes on the bed, and then slowly slid it up my legs, over my waist and put my arms through the straps. Leena looked as I was adjusting it and said, "Oh my god Miss... Jenny. I love that. You look wonderful. I love the deep plunge line, the way your beautiful breasts are almost on show."

Emily was finishing and took a step back. We both looked at Leena. She looked fabulous.

Emily came over and started rubbing the shiner on my dress, getting it to a deep black sheen. Once done I got my five inch black heels out and Emily helped me on with them as I sat on the bed.

Once done I said, "Now, your collar and tail Gina."

I took out the collar and placed it around Leena's neck. This would be the first time she'd worn it other than in the shop when we had picked it up. I went behind her and threaded and secured it.

"Miss Jenny, I love being your little whore. I love my collar. Thank you."

Emily smiled as I gave her a lingering kiss.

"Now, lie face down on the edge of the bed, Gina. I have to fit your tail."

She obediently did so, kneeling on the floor, her knees apart, laying on the bed, her bottom on full display. Emily playfully smacked her exposed cheeks and said, "Such a beautiful bottom, Gina. You're a lucky girl, Jenny."

I got her white kitten tail out of the case and handed it to Emily while I applied lube to Leena and started the opening up process. We'd practised this a couple of times during the week and she was now very comfortable with the whole thing. I took the tail from Emily and smeared it with lube. The widest point was around six centimetres and it took a while to get it in place with quite a few sighs of pleasure from Leena but finally it was there.

"Get up, my beautiful little whore. Show Miss Jenny and Amelia how wonderful you look."

She pushed herself up off the bed, standing confidently in her heels, and Emily and I got her to do a slow twirl.

Emily went up and pursed her lips and Leena bent her head down and they kissed briefly. "You look perfect, Gina darling. Lady T is going to love you to bits."

Emily retreated and Leena said, "Miss Jenny, do you like the way your little whore looks?"

In response I walked up to her and put my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me, our latex and bare skin meshing as we kissed deeply. When we broke I said, "I love your look, little whore Gina. Now we have to fit my tail. Will you please do the honours, babe?"

"Gladly, Miss Jenny," she said, taking the tail and lube off me. I lay prone on the edge of the bed and felt as Leena lifted the hem of my dress and applied the lube, opening me as she had learned and then slowly sliding the plug in. I moaned softly as it settled in place.

"There you go Miss Jenny."

I got up and stood there, turning a circle to show Emily and Leena. "How does it look, girls?"

Emily answered first. "Oh, you look wonderful darling. I wish I could be there to see it all."

Leena said, "Oh Miss Jenny. You look so perfect with your red hair and your red fox tail. I love it."

I smiled. "Thanks, babe. Now, the final part and then we'll see if Tara is ready for us."

I got the leash out of the case and went behind her.

"Oh! I have a leash?" This was a surprise for her. I'd kept it as a last minute secret.

"Are you okay with this, babe? You don't have to if you really don't want to."

"Will Lady T have one as well?"

I nodded, smiling. "She will. I'll be taking it up with us."

"In that case I want it. I want to be like Lady Tara."

I clipped the leash on behind her, saying, "Now remember, when we walk in, you will be in front of me so that you are the first person she sees."

"Yes, Miss Jenny. I'm a little nervous and a little horny. Oh! Sorry... Amelia. I forgot myself."

Emily smiled. "It's fine, darling. If you weren't a little of both I'd worry about you. Jenny, perhaps you should call Tara?"

I went to the phone by the bed and called the direct line to Tara's penthouse. She answered immediately.

"Mistress!"

I responded, "Yes, little slut, we're here. Would you like to meet your new friend, Gina?"

"I can't wait, Mistress. Your little slut has a soaking wet cunt ready for you."

"Have you been touching your cunt, little slut?"

There was a pause. "I might have, Mistress. I'm sorry. I haven't come yet. I know that's against the rules."

"Then we're coming up, little slut. Make sure you are waiting by the lift doors."

I put the phone down and turned to Leena. "Ready babe?"

She swallowed and nodded. "Yes, Miss Jenny. I'm ready."

I turned to Emily. "Ameila, babe, thank you so much. Give my love to June."

Emily smiled. "We should all go out for drinks sometime so that... Gina can meet her."

I closed and picked up the case and patted Leena's bottom. "Come on, little whore. It's showtime."

We both gave Emily a kiss and headed out of the bedroom and over to the lift in the hallway. I pressed the button and Emily waved at us as I pressed the 'up' button. "Bye girls. Have fun!"

The doors closed and I gave Leena a soft kiss. "Here we go babe."

The lift pinged and the doors slid open. Tara was already there, standing a few feet away, her long, straight black hair, parted in the middle, fell either side of her breasts. Tara is nearly forty but could easily pass for late twenties. The benefits of wealth. She was dressed in an exposing basque made of some expensive shiny black material, her erect, dark nipples poking out from holes in the top. Her magnificent, perfect breasts, all still natural I knew, pushed on the fabric of the basque. She had on shiny black, sheer stockings with lace patterned tops and a black g-string that had framed her shaved pussy so that it was exposed. Her lips were glistening. She was also wearing black heels.

"Mistress! And you must be Gina. Come and play with Mistresses little slut."

I put on a slightly haughty tone and said, "I will tell you when you can and cannot play, little slut." I patted Leena's bottom and she obediently walked forward. I let the leash run out and then followed. The lift doors closed behind us and Leena said, "Lady Tara. It's such an honour to meet you."

I walked up to her and smacked her bottom. "She is just a slut and you are my whore. Do not address her as Lady Tara."

"Sorry Miss Jenny. It won't happen again."

I smiled inwardly. She was being perfect. "Now, beautiful slut Tara, would you like your Mistress to collar you now? You're going to wear a tail as well today, just like me and my little whore Gina."

"Oh, yes please Mistress. You know how I love to be yours."

I walked forward and handed the leash to Tara. "She is your responsibility while we are here, little slut. Now, your Mistress hasn't had her welcoming kiss."

I placed the case down on the hall table and Tara came up to me and gave me a long, passionate kiss which sent urgent signals to my clit. Not having been able to make love with Leena had built my tension significantly, added to which the whole routine of getting dressed up and dressing Leena in front of Emily had further stoked the heat in me.

When I broke the kiss, I said, "Now, little slut, lead little whore Gina into your lounge and I shall follow you."

Tara obeyed immediately, leading us through the hall into her giant lounge area with huge couches and chairs facing the full glass walls with a splendid view of the city. I picked up the case and followed. When we were in the lounge I said, Now, little slut, greet your new friend properly. Little whore, kiss my little slut."

They both smiled at each other and I could see the mischief and fire in their eyes. They fell into an embrace right there in front of the city, the sun illuminating them perfectly.

As they kissed I placed the case on a table and opened it, taking out Tara's collar and leash, along with her black cat tail, lube and a paddle. I walked over but they looked to be enjoying themselves and I didn't want them to stop. It was such a beautiful sight.

As I placed the collar around Tara's neck they started to break the kiss but I said, "Did I give you permission to stop kissing? No." I used the paddle to smack Tara's and then Leena's bottoms and they immediately resumed their passionate kiss.

I placed the paddle, tail and lube on the sofa and finished fitting Tara's collar and added her leash.

I sood back. "Now, my beautiful little whore, stroke your new friend's pussy with your fingers. Touch her clit."

Leena broke the kiss. "Yes, Miss Jenny. Slut Tara, do you want me to touch you there?"

She was perfect. Little misbehaviours.

Tara replied, "Yes whore Gina. Touch my cunt. Please."

I smacked Leena's bottom. "I didn't tell you to ask for permission, my little whore. Just do it."

She smiled into Tara's eyes and ran her finger down between her legs. Tara winked at her and moaned softly as Leena's now expert fingers stroked her swollen clit through her hood.

"Oh, whore Gina, that feels wonderful. I'm so glad Mistress brought you here." Her eyes fluttered as Leena kissed her again.

"You can't let her come yet, little whore. Stop for now. You need your tail, slut. Whore Gina, will you put her tail in, please?"

"Yes, Miss Jenny. Slut Tara please bend down over the couch and let me fit your tail. I'm sure you'll look beautiful with it. You would look beautiful with anything."

I smiled to myself, letting the slight rule breaking go for now. Tara knelt on the floor and prostrated herself on the couch. Leena knelt behind her realising that the split in Tara's panties went all the way to the back so she wouldn't have to push it aside. She lovingly applied lube and was surprised how easily the plug went in. Tara is very practised with anal play. Once done Leena looked up at me. "Miss Jenny, may we get up now, please?"

Still holding both leashes, I pulled gently and said, "Yes. Get up."

They stood up and I handed Tara's leash to Leena. "Now you will lead each other wherever I tell you, is that understood by beautiful slut and whore?"

They looked at me and each other and nodded. "Yes Miss Jenny," and "Yes Mistress." followed.

"Good. Now, get in the bedroom. You will please your Mistress before you please each other."

They obediently tuned and walked into the bedroom. I watched their beautiful, swaying hips and smiled. I was as horny as fuck. I smiled as they pulled on each others tails a little as they walked.

I picked up the paddle and lube and followed. When I entered the bedroom the two of them were already lying on the bed, entwined and kissing. Any nerves had clearly gone from Leena. She was thoroughly enjoying herself. They stopped as I walked in and smiled mischievously at each other.

I walked to Tara's side of the enormous bed and smacked her bottom with the paddle. She let out a yelp of delight. "That's for touching yourself before we got here." I reached over and smacked Leena. "And that's for kissing my little slut without permission. Now, let go of each other and let your Mistress lie between you. Do not let go of your leashes."

They separated and I walked to the end of the bed, got on and crawled up, finally lying on my back between them. They held their leashes on the bed above my head.

"Now, my beautiful little whore, I want you to fuck me with your mouth and fingers. Little slut, I want you to straddle my face. Mistress Jenny wants to taste your cunt. For this, you may let go of your leashes."

Leena slid down between my legs. Saying, "Miss Jenny, is it permitted to play with myself while I eat you?"

I smiled at her, "Yes, my little whore, that is acceptable. You cannot come unless I tell you to, though."

Tara now straddled me, facing down towards Leena, and lowered herself onto my mouth. I now felt Leena's expert tongue on my clit. I shuddered. I was so close already. I lifted my hands up and pulled Tara down onto me, taking in her clean, musky scent. I licked at her clit and she moaned. I moaned into her as I felt Leena's fingers enter me. She now knew me so well she timed everything perfectly.

I lifted Tara's tail and brought my fingers up to her entrance and slid three slowly into her. Tara has a surprisingly capacious cunt. She moaned and said, "Oh, thank you Mistress. I love when you fill me."

I felt Leena's tongue and fingers working their magic and moaned once more. After the excitement of the day I was close to my first one. I flicked my tongue over Tara's engorged clit and she moaned along with me. I started moving my fingers in and out of her, feeling the plug pushing my fingers against her g-spot. She started shaking and I pulled back and said, "Don't you dare come yet, slut."

"No Mistress. I... fuck... I promise."

I was right on the edge. This was my first ever threesome where I was a domme and I was loving the novelty of it. My clit and insides were sending pulses of pleasure through me and I was right on the edge when I felt Leena speed up, reading me perfectly.

I stopped my licking and kissing of Tara and cried out, "Fuck little whore. I'm going to come... I'm... close.... I'm... oh fuck!"

The dam broke and I was suddenly thrashing my head side to side as my orgasm flooded my being. I felt the release of a gush and was sure Leena would stop but she didn't. She carried on and I felt the next, bigger one rise in me. I was on the point of the next release when I heard Tara crying out. "Mistress, I can't help it. Your slut is very naughty and you can punish me later, but I'm.... fuck... coming!"

That pushed me right over with her and I felt her cunt clamping on me as my second orgasm ripped through me. It was intense and as it subsided I felt Leena's fingers withdraw. She came up and lay next to me on her back and I was just aware enough to realise she was playing with her clit and massaging her right breast with her left hand. Punishment could wait. Tara's orgasm stilled and I slowly withdrew my fingers. She swung her athletic leg around and lay on my opposite side, her chin resting on my shoulder as we watched Leena bring herself to a crashing orgasm that seemed to last forever, wave and wave of it. Her eyes remained open, locked on mine as she came. It was intense and intensely beautiful.

When she finally stopped her first words were, "I'm sorry Miss Jenny. I should have asked for permission but I just couldn't stop myself."

I smiled at her and said, in a kind voice, "I expect nothing less from my little whore. Now come and kiss slut Tara, let her taste me on you."

She rolled onto her side and the two of them met in the middle, kissing deeply. Leena's face was glistening and I realised I really must have let quite a lot of juices out with my orgasm. Not surprising given how long I'd been continuously turned on and stimulated.

Once they'd finished their kiss I cleared my throat. "And what about your Mistress? Doesn't she deserve a kiss?"

Tara smiled and said, "My Mistress always deserves a kiss. We kissed deeply as I felt Leena's fingers slide under the plunge line of my dress and caress my nipple. Tara pulled back and said, "Gina, darling. Please kiss Jenny. She loves her own taste."

Leena willingly started kissing me and the kiss was deep and passionate. When we broke the kiss I said, "Now my whore and slut, lie on your fronts with your bottoms in the air."

They willingly complied as I sat up and knelt between them. I took their leashes in one hand and picked up the paddle with the other.

I first smacked Tara. "That is for not asking permission to come, my beautiful slut." I smacked her other cheek. She moaned softly. "And that is for calling my little whore by her name and not calling me Mistress."