Emily's First Solo Holiday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just stood there in a bit of a dream enjoying the hands. I vaguely remember both someone trying to hit on me, and the barman asking me what I wanted to drink, but I was enjoying the fingers that were sliding along my vulva and in and out of my vagina. I had never even considered someone groping me at a bar, and making me cum, because that's what those fingers did.

I had a standing, shuddering orgasm and vaguely heard the words "she's cumming", but I didn't care.

As the waves receded and my brain started to return to reality I heard myself asking the grinning barman for a 'sex on the beach'. I've never had one of those before and haven't a clue why I asked for it. Well maybe my subconscious brain was thinking about it and wondering if Luke, Harry and Will would fuck me on the beach.

Anyway, one of the hands came round to my stomach and then down to my clit. I had a second orgasm just as the barman brought me my drink.

When my brain returned to the reality of the situation, I picked up my drink and turned around and saw about half a dozen young men all looking at me. My pussy was tingling as I started to push my way through the men, their hands reaching for a final grope.

Part of me wanted to stay put but I knew that if I did I'd end up getting fucked by at least one of them and I didn't have any condoms with me, so I kept slowly moving forwards, wanting the groping to keep going, and to stop.

When I got to the edge of where Donna and Daisy were dancing I took a deep breath and downed my drink in one go. I shook my head to clear it then looked at Donna and Daisy. Donna was dancing with a man, leaning back on him with his hands on her pubes. Judging by her face his fingers were working on her clit. Daisy was dancing(ha) with a much taller man, her arms were around his neck and her feet hanging in the air about 25 centimetres apart. She too had a look of pleasure on her face and I wondered if they were actually fucking.

A young man (not bad looking) came up to me and nodded his head to the dancers. I smiled at him and followed him into the middle of the dancers. It wasn't long before his hands were all over me but I there was no way that I was going to let him fuck me.

Somehow I managed to survive not getting fucked by his cock but his fingers certainly gave me enough pleasure to make me cum and he held me up when my knees started to buckle.

I was both pleased and not pleased when Donna interrupted the man's attempts to make me cum again. She told me that her and Daisy were leaving and I could stay or go with them. I chose to go and we went to the manager's office to get our money.

He gave us 3 special passes that would get us in anytime but told us that we'd have to be naked to use them. We took them then went to find our way to where we hoped our driver and people carrier, and our clothes would still be. Thankfully, we found them, the driver being fast asleep. He quickly woke up when he realised that we were still naked.

We put our clothes on during the journey back to San Antonio where he was kind enough to drop us outside our hotels.

As I put my door key on the table on the balcony then got ready for bed, I looked at the clock and saw that I'd be lucky to get 4 hours sleep before, hopefully, one of my neighbours would creep in to wake me up in a pleasant way.

DAY 07 - The first day of my 'enslavement'

******

It was Luke that I saw shortly after I felt his load of warm cum being deposited deep inside me when I woke up. I was pleased to realise that he'd started fucking me bare back.

"Morning Master." I said, "How long is it before we need to leave to pickup the Jeep?"

"About an hour sex slave."

"Good, I've got time to get ready and have some breakfast, I'm starving. When I'm getting breakfast would you 3 pick out the clothes that you want me to wear and take with me, and put that big bottle of sunblock with them please?"

"Sure, but don't expect there to be many clothes."

"Good, I want my naked body to be seen by thousands today."

"We'll do our best to make that happen slave."

I squeezed Luke's soft cock as I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom, feeling his cum start to seep out of me and creep down my inner thighs. It's a feeling that John left me with a few times and I have to say that I think it's a really sexy feeling. I wondered if I could get one of the boys to cover my face with their cum and if I'd get the same feeling walking around in public with it creeping down my face and going all hard and crusty.

I took extra special care to make sure that I was very smooth everywhere below my neck then I rinsed off, got dried and put lotion and perfume everywhere. I really wanted to smell nice for the guys.

There were a couple of G-strings and bralettes on my bed and I was pleased to see that none of them had any material between the strings. One of the G-strings was one that I had made, the string that goes from front to back splits into 2 as it goes over my clit causing the 2 bits of string to squeeze my clit and push it out. With the strings disappearing between my labia it makes my clit protrude like a little cock. I wondered if Luke realised that.

I quickly wrapped a half sarong around my waist and hurried off to get some breakfast.

"Have you got one of those that is more see-through" Will asked as I was greeted in my room by the 3 guys.

"In my case." I said as I unfastened the half sarong and threw it on the bed then went to clean my teeth.

"Put these on Em." Will said when I emerged from the bathroom.

There was a totally see-through half sarong and a bralette with no material. I smiled and replied,

"As much as that, I thought that you 3 wanted to show-off your sex slave."

"Later Em," Harry replied, "those are to get you to the Jeep, once we're in it they will come off."

"Good, have you remembered the towel for me to sit on, I'm assuming that all 3 of you will be filling my pussy and it will leak out."

"Yes, and your sunblock is in the bag."

"My phone? I need to send John some photos of what he's missing."

"Got it." Luke said, then added, "I like the pigtails touch, it makes you look even younger."

"Thank you Luke, now what are we waiting for?"

Within a minute or so, the 4 of us were going down the stairs and out onto the street, the security guard giving us a bit of a strange look. As we walked down the street I figured that maybe we did look a bit odd, 3 guys in shorts and T shirts, all towering above the 1 nearly naked tiny girl that to a lot of people was looking about 10 years younger than she actually was.

"Maybe she's their little sister? Maybe she's refusing to wear normal clothes? Maybe they won't let her wear normal clothes?" Were some of the thoughts that ran through my mind as we walked.

"Walk in front of us Em." Will said, "I want to see that cute little ass of yours."

I ran to get in front of them then walked swaying my butt from side to side.

It didn't take us long to get to the hire place and the Jeep was out front waiting for us. The 3 guys went inside while I climbed into the driver's seat and looked around it. It felt good but I wasn't envious of the guys, I was there to have fun and show off my body, not have fun driving.

The guys soon emerged along with the hire place guy, and started going round the Jeep looking for damage. I climbed into the back and sat behind the driver's seat. I didn't want to distract the driver.

When Harry was stood beside me he whispered,

"Take the clothes off."

I did, much to the surprise of the hire place guy who kept looking over to me.

A couple of minutes later, Luke jumped into the driver's seat and Will into the seat next to him. That left Harry to climb in next to me. I smiled as he looked over to me, then down to my tits and bare belly.

"Seat belts on guys." Luke said loudly.

"Relax Harry," I said, "I can still get my mouth to your cock."

And I did, not 5 minutes later my head was bouncing up and down on his cock. When he'd shot his load into my mouth I sat up, turned to him and opened my mouth to show him his seed. He smiled then told me to swallow it.

After I settled back into my seat I asked Luke where we were going.

"Well Emily, we've decided to drive up the west coast and round the northern coast a little." Harry replied, maybe because there was quite a bit of traffic and wind noise.

"And where are you intending to stop?"

"Anywhere that we fancy."

Just as he was saying that Luke turned off the main road and we were soon in a car park near a little beach. There was an old man collecting the parking fee that Luke paid, the man not even looking at me.

"Everyone out." Luke said as the Jeep came to a halt where he was going to leave it.

"So who's going to put my sunblock on then?" I asked, the heat from the sun starting to really warm me up.

"My turn." Will replied, "Luke fucked you to wake you, then you gave Harry a blowjob on the way here so it's my turn."

"Are you going to fuck me here then Will?" I asked.

"Maybe, we'll see how it goes."

Luke opened up the lock box and Will went into my bag and got out the sunblock. Luke and Harry then got themselves organised while Will started putting the sunblock on me. When he got to my tits he took his time and really massaged the cream into me, paying plenty attention to my nipples causing me to moan.

Just then another car pulled up beside us and the youngish couple in it stared at Will and me. After a few seconds they got out of their car and started gathering their belongings as Will's hands descended down my front to my stomach and pubes.

I stood there, feet about shoulder width apart as his hand went between my legs. I was moaning a little as I stared at the couple as they stared at Will and me.

Will obviously had no intention of holding back because he rubbed my clit until I orgasmed right in front of everyone.

As I started to get control of myself again I was still staring at the couple who were still staring at Will and me.

"Brothers," I said, "why do they always have to do this to me when we go to the beach. Are you done with me now Will? Can I go to the beach now?"

"Okay Emily," Will replied, "I'll do you again later."

"Yeah, yeah." I replied and started walking towards the couple and the beach.

The couple just stared at me as I started to run towards the beach with the guys following. When I looked back I saw the couple still just stood there. I guessed that they didn't believe what they had just seen.

The beach wasn't very big and the sand wasn't very nice but it was a beach, and there were quite a few people there. Some of them must have seen the naked me but no one said anything, not even when Luke and the others spread some towels and I sat between them.

"So," I asked, "do you think that that couple thought that I was your little sister?"

"Who knows, who cares?" Harry replied, "just lay back and enjoy the sun. Feels good doesn't it?"

"So have you guys got some sort of rota that tells you which of you is going to do what to me and when?"

"Yep."

"Can I look at it?"

"Nope."

"I hope that rota includes fucking me in the sea, I always wanted to do that and this is the first chance that I've ever had."

"I think that fucking you in the sea should be a gang-bang thing," Luke said, "don't you agree guys?"

Will, Harry and me all agreed with that and I couldn't wait.

"I hope that you're comfortable in the water Emily?" Harry asked.

"Yep, I was in the swim team when I was at school."

"Good, and could you hold your head underwater for ages?"

"Yes, why?"

"Oh just an idea that I have."

After a while we all lay flat on our backs, Harry and Will on either side of me and Luke the other side of Will. I was the only one naked and I lay with my legs open, wanting no white patches on my inner thighs.

After a while Luke sat up and came and sat between my legs.

"You are aroused aren't you Emily?" Luke asked.

"Yes, how can I not be, I'm naked with 3 handsome men going to fuck my brains out."

"Do you know that your hole is open?"

"It's like that whenever my legs are open but it closes when it has something to grip on."

Luke took that as an invite, pushing a finger inside me. My vagina responded by gripping it and trying to pull in further inside me.

"That's quite a grip that you've got there Em, no wonder you feel so tight when I fuck you."

"Thank you."

"Have you had some sort of labia whatsit, labia, err, labiaplasty surgery Em?"

"No, my inner labia just never grew, are you complaining about my lack of lips?"

"Fuck no, your pussy is fantastic just as it is, it helps give you that little schoolgirl look."

"I'm not sure that that is a good thing, I'm 22 not 12."

"Well it certainly helps in situations like this, I wonder how many people here think that you are our little sister."

"Not too many I hope, I want to be seen as a young woman, a naked young woman."

"A randy naked, exhibitionist young woman who likes doing sex acts with people watching."

"That's right."

Luke dipped 2 fingers into my hole and my muscles gripped them hard. I suddenly wanted to see if anyone was watching us and I looked all around.

"Don't you worry about other people Emily," Luke said, "We'll tell you if there is anything to worry about."

"But I like seeing peoples expressions, it's amusing."

"We'll tell you when there's anything worth looking at won't we guys? You just do whatever we tell you straight away and let us worry about other people."

"So if we're in the middle of a busy street and you tell me to finger fuck myself I have to do it without thinking or looking around?"

"Yes."

"And you'll handle any fallout?"

"Yes we will."

"Cool, I can't wait."

A couple of minutes later I remembered something that I wanted to do.

"Can 1 of you take a photo of just me spread out here, I want to sent it to John with the caption,

'It could have been you taking this photo. Take a close look at what you're missing'

Luke got up and got my phone out of the bag then took the photo. My legs were spread wide, my pussy was all shiny from both the sunblock and my juices which had been leaking out ever since I woke up, possibly even before that. And my vagina was open. John had seen that numerous times before but I wanted him to see it again, even if it was just on a photo.

I took the phone off Luke and sent the photo, with the above text.

They kept me waiting for about an hour before sending me into the water to wait for them and I couldn't help rubbing my clit as I waited for them.

Finally, they came and joined me, splashing me, ducking me and throwing me from one to another before Luke grabbed me and pushed me under the water in front of him. As I went under I felt his uncovered, hard cock against my face.

I knew what to do and opened my mouth and took his cock inside as he pushed my head down forcing his cock into my throat.

Luke seemed to know just how long I could last without air and just as I was thinking of struggling to surface he pulled my head up and out of the water. I gasped for air as I looked up at his face.

"Okay Em?" He asked.

As I nodded he pushed down on my head and I went down on his cock again. That second time I was more relaxed and tried to move my tongue around his shaft.

When he pulled me up for air that time he pushed my shoulders back and grabbed my legs. Within seconds my pussy was getting invaded by his cock. As he started moving me backwards and forwards he turned to Will and Harry and said,

"You need to try that guys, she took my whole length."

Luke increased the speed of moving me backwards and forwards and the feeling of the water rushing passed my pussy quickly helped me to come to a climax just as I felt Luke stop moving me and filling my insides with his warm seed.

I floated on my back as Luke pushed me backwards then round to where Will was standing. He pulled my legs round him but instead of fucking me he lifted me to my feet then pushed down on my head. We did the same things as I had done with Luke and I got a second load of warm cum deposited deep inside me.

Harry did the same to me and after gasping for air about half a dozen times and cumming 3 times, I was knackered. I just lay back and floated until Luke grabbed me and lifted me over his shoulder. He carried me back to the towels and dropped me on my back, my legs falling wide apart with a little help from Luke's feet.

"That was awesome." I finally said after I'd got my breath back.

"So how many times have you cum so far today Em?" Harry asked.

I had to think for a minute then said,

"Five, I think."

"I wonder if we can double or triple that?" Will said.

"Well I hope that I get some rest in between session or you guys will be carrying me back to my room."

"I'm sure that we could manage that." Luke said.

"Jeez guys, if you wear me out like that for 4 days I'll have to spend a whole day in bed recovering."

"But it will be worth it won't it." Will said.

"I guess so."

"Come on Em, I thought that you liked having orgasms?" Will said.

"I do, of course I do, it's just that 15 or so in 1 day, or 60 or more in 4 days, I don't know what that will do to me. What would it do to you guys? Could you shoot your load 15 times in one day?"

"I wish." Luke said. "Anyway, it's different for girls, men's bodies have to manufacture that cum."

"Yeah, okay, I guess that there's only 1 way to find out what cumming 15 or more times in 1 day will do to me. You've got your work cut out guys." I replied opening my legs a bit wider.

"I take it that that was a challenge little Emily."

"It certainly was, do you 3 think that you are up to it?"

"Get on your hands and knees Em." Will said.

"Not here Will." Luke said, "that's pushing Emily's nudity a bit too far and I'm sure that sex on the beach in broad daylight will be illegal. Tell you what, let's have an ice cream then go and find a beach with some sane dunes or wooded area or rocky area then we can fuck her brains out."

"That sounds nice." I said.

"You'll like the next bit as well Em. Here's 20 euros, go to that little beach cafe and get us some ice creams."

"Like this?" I replied, putting my open hand on top of my naked body.

"Of course." Luke replied. "I'll follow you at a distance, just in case."

And that's what we did. I felt all aroused as I walked through all the people to the beach cafe. Okay, there were quite a lot of topless girls there, and quite a few thong bikini bottoms, but I was totally naked and I had cum creeping down the insides of my thighs, not that it was that noticeable.

I got a few 'looks' for people as I walked to the bar but no one said anything. I wondered if some of the people actually thought that I was a little girl, and there were a few naked little kids on the beach.

Anyway, I got to the bar and got served by a middle-aged man who looked me up and down but didn't say anything. As he was getting my change I looked around. There were only a handful of people there and most were just ignoring me. Those who were looking at me were men. One was actually licking his lips. I smiled at him and wondered what he was thinking.

Luke had waited outside and when I got to him he patted my butt and told me that I'd done well. We hurried back to Will and Harry before the ice creams melted.

Ice cream eaten, I told the guys that I was going into the water to clean up and couldn't resist rubbing my clit a bit after I'd rubbed the insides of my thighs to get rid of the dried cum on them. I also slid a couple of fingers inside me to try to get some water inside to rinse me out. Well that was the excuse that I'd use if anyone said anything.

Back at the towels, the guys were already packing up and the 4 of us walked back to the Jeep with the naked me leading the way. I got a couple of funny looks from people arriving but, as usual, I just ignored them.