Emily's First Solo Holiday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The part of the car park that the Jeep was parked was quite full, and therefore quite quiet and Harry was the first to say that he was going to fuck me in front of the Jeep and there was virtually no chance of us being seen.

Will fucked me first with me bending over and putting my hands on the Jeep for support. Harry went second fucking me in a similar position, but Luke decided to pick me up and lower me down onto his cock. My arms were around his neck and his hands were on my butt lifting and lowering me.

Each of them kept going until they'd cum and I added 3 more orgasms to my count. I don't think that anyone else saw or heard us.

We drove up the coast for quite a while before finding another beach. This one was much bigger and better sand and more people on it.

We parked the Jeep and it was Harry's turn to put sunblock on me. Again, I was stood beside the Jeep as he rubbed it all over me. He too paid a lot more attention to my nipples and pussy than he needed to and he too made me cum. That was 10 I said to myself when I got my senses back.

As we walked to the beach I thought that there was every chance that I'd reach the 15.

As well as the better sand and bigger beach, I could see a few naked people.

"So guys, there's nothing stopping you from getting naked here." I said.

The guys wanted to spread out in a relatively quiet part of the beach and I had visions of them fucking me on the beach as we walked along. We finally stopped near what looked like some sand dunes and I again wondered if they would fuck me in the dunes.

Once the towels were down I was pleased to see Luke drop his shorts leaving him as naked as I was. Both Harry and Will followed and as the lay down I had the mischievous thought of trying to get the guys to get boners while on the beach. I decided to leave it for a while to let them get as comfortable being naked as I was.

The 4 of us lay on our backs talking and soaking up the beautiful sun. I was in the middle of them and when Will said,

"Rub your pussy for us Em."

"If I do you might get hard Will."

"I'll take that chance, I just want you to provide a bit of entertainment for the guys walking along the water's edge."

I got up on my elbows and saw that Will was right, there were people walking passed us, both ways. I did as I was told.

It was Will that turned over onto his stomach first and I said quite loudly,

"What's the matter Will, are you getting a boner?"

"Do you want your butt spanking Emily?"

"You wouldn't dare."

"Are you sure about that Emily, naughty little girls often get their bare bottom spanked you know."

"Not in England, it's against the law."

"But we're not in England."

I went quiet, I hadn't had my bare bottom spanked for about 9 or 10 years since I threw a tantrum about daddy telling me to put on a longer skirt and after I refused he made me drop my knickers and he spanked me over his lap. It hurt but I remember getting a nice feeling in my pussy as he did it and I was wondering if that would happen again if 1 of these 3 spanked me; but I never imagined that they'd do that to me on a public beach with lots of people around.

"Spain might have similar laws."

"Have you checked that? Besides, do you see any coppers anywhere?"

"I wonder if we could spank her while we're fucking her?" Harry said.

"I thing that we should experiment with that guys," Luke said, "but not here, it's a bit too public. I'm sure that we'll find a quiet bit of beach sometime in the next day or so."

"Yeah, you're right Luke," Will replied. "probably a bit too public, but if you push us too far Emily I won't care where we are, your butt will get red."

"Yes Master." I joked.

But I wasn't done, I was getting bored just laying there with the occasional man looking up my legs to my naked pussy, even that was keeping me wet and a bit tingly, but I wanted more. I decided to get to my feet and look around, but before I did I looked down at Luke and Harry. Both were still on their backs with their limp cocks resting to the right of their balls. I compared their cocks, Harry's was slightly longer, thinner and not circumcised. Luke's was circumcised, a bit shorter but a bit fatter. From what I remembered Luke's got bigger than Harry's when it got hard.

After my appraisal of their cocks I told them that I was going for a walk. All I got from Harry was a little grunt, from Will nothing, and from Luke a quiet, "okay".

I set off down the beach with my feet splashing in the water. I felt so free, so happy. I didn't have a care in the world. Well that part isn't quite true, I cared about people looking at me and seeing every little bit of me. My pussy tingled and my nipples ached every time I saw a man looking at me. I'd got my sunglasses on so I was able to watch them watching me without them knowing.

It must have been well over a hundred metres to the end of the beach and I walked the whole way. It was only when I turned and started to walk back that I considered the possibility that that end of the beach was for people who, stupidly, kept their swimsuits on. Okay I could see a few topless women but no naked people, apart from little kids.

"Fuck it." I thought, "I don't care, I'm happy."

I smiled to myself and slowly kept walking. I got to the part where we'd come on to the beach, where the car park was, and I was feeling brave so I turned and walked up to the track to the car park. As I walked along the track there were some people just arriving and they were staring at me.

My pussy tingled some more as I smiled at them and said,

"Buenas tardes." as we got close.

When I first saw them I heard 1 of the women say,

"Look at that little girl, maybe we've come to the wrong beach."

So I knew that they were English and I don't know why I greeted them in Spanish but I did. I also stopped thinking about it because behind them were a group of 4 young men, also English.

"Nice tits." One of them said.

"Nice pussy." Another said.

"You're going the wrong way little girl, come and play with us." The third said.

The fourth waited until they had passed me then said,

"Cute little butt."

Part of me wanted to turn and go with them and see how far they'd go with me, but I was there with the guys and I just knew that it wouldn't be long before they'd all fuck me again. My pussy tingled as I wondered if they'd fuck 2 or even all 3 of my holes all at the same time.

"I've just got to get them to do that to me." I though as I felt my juices ooze out of me.

Anyway, I got to the car park and looked around. It was a dusty car park with hardly anyone there so I turned and walked back to the beach and headed back to the guys.

They were all in the same position as when I'd left them so I went and stood literally over Luke's head. When he opened his eyes and looked up he got an eyeful of my wet pussy.

When he did I watched his cock twitch then start getting hard.

"Is that for me Luke?" I asked.

Luke got to his feet, grabbed me and carried me into the water. Guess what he did to me when we got about waist deep.

Needless to say that Harry and Will wanted their turn and I'd added 2 more orgasms to my count for the day. Two because I came when Luke fucked me but Will was next and I hadn't cum by the time that he did. He pulled out of me without making me cum. But Harry did.

We messed about in the water for a while with the 3 guys picking me up and throwing me towards one of the others, It was a bit like I was a beach ball that they were throwing to each other. The only problem that it was tiring for me so after a while I swam away from them.

I watched as the guys got out of the water and went and put their shorts on. I guessed that we were leaving so I swam ashore.

"Come on Emily." Will said, "time to leave."

We walked back to the Jeep and got in. Luke was still driving and he took us further north to an area that had lots of hotels and quite a few people walking about.

It was only when Luke asked if anyone was hungry that I remembered that I was still naked and I wondered what it would be like to live in Ibiza permanently and to become permanently nude. That idea appealed to me but I didn't have the money to even realistically consider it.

Luke stopped the Jeep near a little cafe and the 3 guys jumped out.

"Come on Emily." Harry said.

"But I'm naked, do you think that the people here could cope with a naked young woman?" I asked.

Luke looked around then replied,

"This place certainly isn't San Antonio, maybe you're right Emily. Hang on a minute."

Luke went to the lock box and got out something for me to wear, a G-string and a bralette that has material, but is very see-through. I got out and put them on, not caring if anyone saw me.

"Well at least no one can accuse me of not wearing anything." I said as I pulled up the G-string so that the string disappeared between my lips.

Harry patted my pussy and said just one word - "Nice."

We went into the cafe and had a nice meal with Harry and Will drinking beer, and Luke and me drinking cola. We were all thirsty and had 3 rounds of drinks before we left.

The waiting staff didn't seem at all bothered about my attire, even when I leaned back in the chair so that my slit was visible when they brought us some more drinks.

Back at the Jeep I automatically took the bra and G-string off, and gave them to Luke, before getting in. As Luke was putting them in the lock box I reminded all the guys that there was a more revealing G-string in my bag.

"Oh yes," Luke said, "next time Emily, next time."

We went south, then east and after a while we found another beach. On the way, Harry was in the back alongside me and he told me to put my feet up on the 2 seats in front and to play with my pussy but not to make myself cum.

Probably because of the amount of sex and orgasms that I'd had that day, it wasn't long before I was ready to cum.

"Please can I cum?" I asked.

I was a bit surprised when all 3 said "No" almost as one, but I'd promised to do as they told me and I fought to hold the orgasm.

I'd never really tried to stop an orgasm arriving and it was hard. I was clenching my pussy muscles and pressing down hard on my pussy with my hand.

"Please?" I pleaded.

The 3 guys were almost laughing at me and Will said,

"Maybe we should have a day with Emily orgasm free?"

"That could be fun, what do you think Emily?" Will asked.

"Noooooooo, please let me cum?"

"No Emily, you hold it until we tell you to cum, and keep rubbing."

"Noooooooo." I said again, but kept rubbing - slowly.

I was in a bit of a state by the time that Luke parked the Jeep at the entrance to a rocky little beach.

"Get out Emily," Will said, I'm going to put some more sunblock on you."

"Please can I cum now?"

"No, not yet."

I got out and thankfully, Will didn't say anything when I stopped rubbing my pussy. However, he did rub sunblock all over me, and I mean ALL over me. When he rubbed it on my tits he pulled and tweaked my nipples and I nearly orgasmed. Just when I thought that he was going to rub some on my pussy he said,

"Don't you dare cum Emily."

Then he did rub the sunblock on my pussy, and he finger fucked me a couple of times. How I didn't cum right there and the I will never know but I didn't. I was clenching my pussy muscles so hard that he really had to push go get his fingers in me.

"Wow," Will said, "fucking makes you tighter Emily."

I didn't tell him what the real cause was.

Anyway, they led me down onto the beach, well stones. I didn't really fancy laying on that beach and I was grateful that they led me along the rocks to a nice, sandy, little cove. There was only one couple there, a young man and a girl who was topless. They looked at us as we arrived and Harry and Luke spread our towels only a couple of metres from them. The cove was that small that we couldn't get any further away from them.

Will told me to stand in front of the 3 of them and they lay down looking up at me.

"Spread your legs Emily," Will said.

I did, quite wide.

"You can cum now Emily." Will continued.

I didn't even look over to see if the other couple were watching as my right hand went to my pussy and touched my clit. That was all it took and my 13th orgasm of the day exploded out of me. It was so intense that I had trouble staying on my feet and my vagina produced some white, creamy liquid and shot it out of me, just missing the towel in front of me.

When I got my wits about me again, I was still on my feet and feeling very satisfied. I looked at the guys, then the other couple and saw that they were staring at me. I didn't care.

"Can 1 of you fuck me please, I need to feel a cock inside me."

Luke got to his feet and dropped his shorts. His cock sprang out and wobbled about as he got back on his back.

"Can I just sit on it please?"

"Yes slut."

I knelt either side of him and lowered myself onto him. As I bottomed out I sighed and said,

"Thank you, I need this."

As I just sat there the guys started talking to each other. I wasn't concentrating on what they were saying but I think it was about what we were going to do that night. I was actually concentrating on 2 things, firstly feeling good, and secondly on the other couple who were doing almost the same as Luke and I were. The difference being that the girl was going up and down and grinding her butt into the guys thighs.

I wasn't moving but I felt Luke's cock twitch, then the wonderful feeling of a man cumming inside me. I stayed still, just enjoying everything.

After while I heard Harry say,

"My turn Emily, get off Luke and get on this."

I looked down at Harry's body and saw that he'd got naked and his cock was pointing towards the blue sky. Will was naked too and he was slowly wanking. I smiled to myself at the knowledge of what my body was doing to them.

"Sure." I said, then squeezed my pussy muscles to grip Luke's cock before releasing him and standing up. I lifted 1 leg over him then went down on my knees and lowered myself onto his cock.

Harry too was happy for me to just sit there and he too didn't take long to twitch then cum in side me.

"Thank you Harry." I said as I squeezed my pussy muscles then stood up.

I didn't wait for Will to tell me that it was his turn, I just stepped over him and lowered myself onto him. Will wasn't content for me to just sit there and he started raising and lowering his hips. I just sat there waiting for him to cum. And he did, then he said,

"You could have helped."

"You didn't need my help, you came all on your own."

Will didn't reply, and when he started to go soft I rose up and walked into the sea.

They didn't follow me and I put 2 finger in my vagina and tried to hold it open so that their cum would escape from me. I have no idea how much did or didn't escape, and when the guys didn't join me I walked out of the water and collapsed on the towel space next to Luke.

I was happy and very relaxed and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

When I woke up Luke had rolled me onto my side with my back to him and his cock was pounding in and out of my vagina. I must have been having a sexy dream because I quickly had my 14th orgasm of the day, then went back to sleep.

"Come on sleepy head, wake up." Was the first words that I heard, then "It's spreadie and photo time."

"What?"

"Wake up Emily."

The next thing that I knew was that someone was lifting me up then carrying me. I was very awake a split second after my body was deposited in the sea.

"You awake now girl?" Harry asked.

"Sure, what was that about photos?"

"We thought that it was about time we took some photos and sent 2 of them to your ex."

"Good idea." I replied.

Luke had already got all the guy's phone, and mine out, and was waiting for Harry and me to get back. After about 20 photos had been taken, some with 2 of the guys holding me up by my tits and pussy, they started on the spreadies. It was then that the other couple on the beach came over to us, they were as naked as we were.

"Would you like one of us to take some photos of all of you?" the girl asked.

Luke replied,

"That's great, thank you, then maybe one of us could take some of you 2 together."

"Oh yes, I hadn't thought of that." The girl replied.

We started with the tame ones, even though we were all totally naked. Then Luke asked the girl,

"Would you mind taking some of all 3 of us guys holding Emily in a spreadie?"

"A spreadie, what's that?"

"With her legs open."

"Of yes, yes, of course."

The guys immediately lifted me up and spread my legs and the girl took 2 or 3 shots on each of our 4 phones. Just when I thought it was all over the girl said,

"Hang on, 1 more phone."

I wasn't sure but I think that she was taking some photos of us with her phone, but I didn't care.

"There you go, something to bring back memories for you."

Luke took our phones off her and she started to turn to go back to her man when Luke continued,

"How about some of you and your friend?"

"Err yes, thank you, Ben, get over here."

Ben got up and I saw that he had a boner. He seemed a little embarrassed as he tried to hide it as he walked over.

"Nice." I said.

After that we all tried to ignore the boner as Luke directed the couple to stand next to each other while he took some photos on the girl's phone. Then Luke said,

"How about a spreadie with your friend and me holding you?"

The girl grinned and replied,

"Yes please."

Will was the first to get to the girl and he and the guy lifted the girl up and spread her legs. Everyone got to see all of her bald, wet pussy with her big clit clearly sticking out from behind its hood. Will and Harry started getting hard.

"Do you mind if we take some using our phones?" Luke asked.

The guy opened his mouth and he looked like he was going to say 'no', but the girl got in first,

"Sure, why not, and maybe you could take some with both us girls spread wide?"

What followed was a sort of photographer's orgy of taking soft porn photographs, the images of 4 hard cocks and 2 very wet pussies got recorded on all 6 phones and from lots of angles.

When the clicking finally stopped we split into the 2 groups, us girls having 4 hard-ons to relieve. I gave Luke a blowjob while relieving Harry and Will with my hands.

I saw that the other girl was on her back with her legs over by her shoulders with the man pounding into her pussy.

Will came first, then Harry then Luke who shot his load down my throat.

I had some male cum to wash off my arms and back so I went for a swim. Luke joined me and helped me rub it off whilst he asked me if I was okay.

"Yeah, sure, I've never had so much fun, why?"

"Well I guess that you must look like a bit of a slut to anyone who sees us."

"Hmm, I guess that I do, but fuck it, I don't know anyone here and I've never had so much fun so bring it on."

"So all this fucking and making you cum isn't too much for you?"

"Fuck no, I might be a tiny girl but I'm full of energy and enthusiasm."

Luke pulled me to him and gave me a long passionate kiss which I responded to.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Because I think that you are a truly amazing young woman."

"Thank you Luke, you're not so bad yourself."

When we got back to the towels I saw that Will had hold of my phone.

"Who are Oliver and Jack Emily?" Will asked.

"They're my apartmentmates, why?"

"Oops, I've just sent a couple of very telling photos to them."

"Oh shit, Now I really do have a lot of explaining to do when I get back home. Did you send them to my ex as well?"

"Yep, and I added the text,

'you must be a complete dickhead, Emily is amazing'

I smiled in agreement and the thought crossed my mind that even if he hadn't gone all crazy on me I wouldn't be enjoying myself as much with him as I was right then. I decided to worry about Oliver and Jack on the way home.