Emily's First Solo Holiday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after that I realised that the sun was starting to go down, the guys noticed as well so we packed up and made our way back to the Jeep, We were closely followed by the other couple and we waved to them as we drove away.

It was dark by the time that we got to the main road over the island to San Antonio. Dark but still incredibly warm.

Luke pulled the Jeep into the car hire place, telling us that he'd arranged to leave it there each night and when we got our things out of the lock box Luke gave me the dress that the guys had packed for me the G-string and bra that I'd worn that morning to put on.

As we walked along the corridor to our rooms Harry said,

"Ready to go out in 30 minutes guys."

Luke replied,

"In that case I'm showering in Emily's room, it will save time."

I was in the shower when Luke stepped in and we had a quickie as we soaped each other. I say a quickie but Luke easily managed to make me have my 15th orgasm of the day. I then dropped to my knees and sucked him until he covered my face in his cum.

I looked up at him, used my tongues and fingers to get as much of it into my mouth with me still looking up at him. Then I smiled, opened my mouth to show him, swallowed then opened my mouth again. He lifted me to my feet then gave me another passionate kiss.

I was starting to think that he liked me.

"What are you 2 up to in there?" I heard Harry say from my room.

"Just having a long fuck." Luke replied even though he was towelling himself dry. As he walked out I heard him continues, "Have you ever timed a girl in the bathroom mate, they take forever."

I quickly ran my razor over my pubes, rinsed then got out and dried myself. As I brushed my hair I shouted,

"Do you want me in pigtails again guys?"

"No," Harry shouted back.

One minute later I was walking out of the bathroom and asking the now 3 of them what they wanted me to wear.

Will picked up 1 of my new, net dresses that covers as much as a mini dress but hides absolutely nothing.

"Good choice." I said as I slipped it over my head and pulled it down.

"Right, let's go to where ever it is that you are taking me." I said, slipping my feet into a pair of heels.

I felt totally naked (probably looked it from close-up), and nice, as I walked out of the hotel and along the street to where all the nightlife is, with 3 much taller young men around me.

I was pleasantly surprised when they led me to Chinese restaurant instead of 1 of the cafes. We had a fantastic meal with none of them touching me or telling me to masturbate or some other sexual act. What they did do was to thank me for an awesome day and promised to try to repeat it again the next day.

On the way back to the hotel they reminded me that they had the Jeep for 4 days and 3 nights and they reminded me that I had promised to do whatever they wanted for the whole time. Then Harry told me that Will would be spending the night in my bed.

I guessed the rest then replied,

"So your going to better that tripling of the 5 orgasms that I'd had when we talked about it this morning Will?"

"I certainly am, I hope that you've got plenty of energy Emily." Will said.

"Bring it on buster."

We did better the 15, by 1, before Will fell asleep on me. I guessed that he was as tired as I was.