Emily's First Time

Story Info
The story of how I lost my virginity.
984 words
4.17
39.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emgurl
emgurl
7 Followers

I was sleeping over at my friend's house. Her parents had recently gotten divorced, and she was staying at her fathers' for the weekend. We were a few girls. As these things usually went we stayed up chatting and playing games. After a while everyone else fell asleep, but I couldn't.

From the living room I could hear that the TV was on. I decided to go see what was on, so I snuck out of the bedroom and down the hallway. From the entrance to the living room I could see my friend's father sitting on the sofa. There was some horror flick on the TV he wasn't paying attention to.

On the table between him and the TV was a laptop with something on, and in his hand he was holding his cock, stroking it slowly. Except in some porn some boys shared with me as a joke I'd never seen a man's penis before. I stopped at the sight, startled, but mostly curious. I slowly walked into the room to get a better view. The sight of his hard cock, the glistening head and his hand caressing it was beautiful, it made my whole body tingle.

Suddenly he looked up, and quickly he put his cock back in his sweatpants and slammed the computer shut. - Ehem, what are you doing up? He asked. I told him that I couldn't sleep and that I wanted to watch TV with him. He seemed a bit embarrassed but let me sit next to him on the sofa without any further conversation on what I'd just walked in on. His cock was still hard and his sweatpants formed a neat tent around his crotch as a reminder. I wanted to see more.

I pretended to be scared by the movie and snuggled up closer to him in the sofa, pulling his arm around me, leaning my head against his chest.

With my face against his chest I asked him what he thought of me. He said he liked me. I kissed his chest softly and asked if he thought I was beautiful. He seemed a bit surprised, but said I was very cute.

I stood up in front of him and asked again. I was wearing an oversized t-shirt and underpants. He said he thought I was pretty. Teasingly I pulled my shirt up and asked him what he thought of my breasts. He said he thought they were nice. I told him the other girls had been teasing me for them. Then I said I'd never been kissed. He seemed surprised. I asked if he wanted to kiss me. He said no, that I was too young for him. Still, I took his hand and with it caressed my skin and said I didn't care, besides I'd just turned 18 and was legal. I leaned in and softly kissed his lips. He was hesitant.

I walked up to him, climbed onto his lap and asked him to kiss me properly. He said no at first, but under me I could feel his hard throbbing cock. I rubbed my panty-covered pussy against him and leaned in. He closed his eyes and I leaned in again to kiss him. This time his lips parted and our tongues played around. I could feel his cock hardening beneath me. I wanted to touch it.

Slowly I moved my hand down his chest, down to his sweatpants. My pussy was pretty wet so his pants and my panties were both stained. I started pulling down his pants. He told me that I shouldn't, I didn't listen and pulled his cock out of his pants. It was hard, and almost shining with precum. I wrapped my hand gently around it. He closed his eyes, leaned his head back and moaned lightly with pleasure. I smiled.

I'd seen the girl in the porn take the man's cock in her mouth, so as my friend's father had his eyes closed I leaned down and gently kissed the tip of his cock. It tasted nice, a bit salty. I played with the pre-cum with my tongue before letting the head past my lips. He was in heaven as I was tasting my first cock.

I sat back up again, took his hands and led it down into my panties. I want you to touch me, I whispered. His rough fingers rubbed gently against me. He pulled his fingers back out and licked them, then he lifted me up and put me down on my back on the sofa. He helped me take my panties off. Then he placed his head between my legs and kissed and licked me. I'd never felt so good in my entire life.

He sat back up, and in a moment of hesitation he said he should stop, that he was too old for me, but I protested. I took his cock again and led it towards my pussy. - Come inside of me. I whispered. He gave in, and slowly he rubbed the head of his cock against my tight, tiny little opening. Then slowly he started squeezing into me.

A delicious mix of pain and pleasure spread throughout my body. Most of all I was excited, not only at the fact that this grown man had accepted me as a woman, but also at the pleasure I was able to give him, and the power I seemed to have over him as he fucked my tight little pussy until he with a shiver and a moan exploded inside of me, shooting his load deep into my unprotected womb.

Afterwards we showered together, we agreed to tell noone (whoopsie). I slept in his bed that night, and many nights after. His daughter and I are best friends and he often takes us on vacations together. Those are my favourite trips - I'll tell more about them later.

emgurl
emgurl
7 Followers