Emily's Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorraine led her plaything to the center of the circle and turned her so that she faced the throne just a few feet away. The girl's heart pounded rapidly in her chest the mixture anticipation and raw sexual arousal fueling her emotions. Her moist womanhood literally throbbed with desire as she had been to the precipice multiple times in the last hour only to have her release denied by the woman who had taken complete control of her every bodily function.

The final exercise of this first session was training for the apprentice submissive on how to properly kneel before her Mistress. Emily proved to be a quick study and was able to master the proper technique rather quickly. Toes pointed, tops of the feet and front of the lower leg upon the floor. Buttocks resting in the curve of the heels, knees apart a little more than shoulder width, back straight, chest out, head up, eyes turned to the floor, hands resting upon the thighs.

Emily was given pause by one final instruction and explanation given her by Lorraine however. "The position of the hands is of utmost importance. When I instruct you to kneel I will always add the instruction palms up or palms down. The palms are an indicator to anyone else who is present. Palms down means the slave may not be touched, she is for only her Mistress. Palms up means the Mistress is sharing her girl and anyone who chooses to do so may use her." she explained.

Those words rattled around in Emily's head for several minutes as she wondered if her Mistress intended to share her with anyone else.


12