All Comments on 'Emily's Initiation'

by DreamDumont

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

Intense and very erotic and that’s from someone who’s only bi-curious. I absolutely loved that you included the safety procedures to me it adds to the eroticism but then we all have our own quirks.

The only negative that sprang to me was likening “50 Shades” to genuine BDSM. I suppose the bare outlines are there regarding dominant and submissive but Christian Grey is hardly a good example of a Dom. Still that’s something that’s easily pushed aside for me I mean.

Hope you carry on to write me, thank you for sharing your ideas.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely premise

But, to me, there was opportunities that were missed. No real playing with Emily's breasts. No licking them. No sucking them. No extended discussion about how Emily felt. Did she like this or that better? What would she most enjoy being done to her next? Did she like her Mistress's body? What did she like? Would she like to make her Mistress cum? How? Had she ever eaten pussy before? Had she ever had her pussy eaten before? By a man? By a woman? Which did she like better?

And so on.

Also, you need an editor. You have a "girls" where it should have been "girl's". And since Emily's a girl, the greeting should have been "Mon amie" because you needed the female form of "ami".

Gave it four stars.

Would like to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous