Emily's Mom

Story Info
All 3 Chapters of Emily's Mom.
8.2k words
4.25
24k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B5040905
B5040905
104 Followers

I am submitting this as a new story but it is actually a new edit (Thank you Todger65) and combination of the 3 Emily stories with her mom, Janet (Emily's Mom. Mom Gone. Mom Pimped). Hopefully putting them together makes a better read. The last story was attacked because I had no good category to place it in. This one is going in Group instead of incest because my overall works fit better there. If you do not like group, anal, mother/daughter, and a little kink, please do not read. All characters are over the age of 18.

Janet Emily's Mom.

Chapter 1.

The next week at work was very interesting. I got lots of little sexy texts and pictures from Em and Becky. They were trying to one-up each other on how sexy or naughty they could be. There were little messages about what color bra and panties they are wearing - followed by a snapshot of said undergarments. Questions about my state of arousal or if they could come by the office and flash me. I would text them back and tell them naughty girls would need to get punished or they need to come crawl under my desk and take care of my needs.

In the middle of the week, I got a picture that surprised me. It was a bald pussy with a purple vibrator resting between the lips. It had to be Becky's pussy but I did not know either one of them had any toys. Before I could respond I got a second one. The vibrator was inside that pussy about 2 inches. The next picture showed Em's face and the vibrator in her mouth. It had the caption, "Don't you wish this was you?"

I text back a simple answer "YES!"

"Mom has gone to the club and we found her toys. Come help us use them." was the last text.

Leaving the office took a little more time than I had expected but I was still over to Em's house in a flash. I was greeted at the door with a fantastic kiss from Emily and then a quick peck on the cheek as Becky scooted past me out the door.

"Sorry, hon but I just got a call about one of the summer jobs I applied for. I have to go." she explained.

I gave her a return kiss and smacked her sexy ass "Good luck. I hope you get it."

She waved and smiled running out to her car.

"Well stud it is just the two of us. Got any ideas about how to spend the afternoon?" Emily asked as we entered the living room.

"Buried deep in your ass sounds like a plan." I said.

She gave a shriek and tried to run away playfully. I caught her by the waist and lifted the skinny coed over my shoulder and carried her into her father's den. It had a couple of really big chairs and an extra-large couch all facing his big screen. I tossed her on the couch and pulled her tight shorts off of her sexy butt.

She was fighting for all her worth. She knew if I got to her ass she would submit to a very rough session. She spun onto her butt and put up her hands trying to push me away. She had a smile on her face but I knew she was a little scared about taking me in her ass. I had barely got the head of my cock into her ass and she had begged for me to stop that day at the pool. She said it was way too big and it scared her a lot. She got lucky that Becky had offered me her tight ass. Neither of them had ever done anal before but Becky had a boyfriend who had fingered hers. I had been gentle with Becky to show them both it was OK. Becky could only take about 2 inches in before her sphincter locked down. I could not give either of them the ass fucking they needed even with a lot of cooking oil as lube.

I did get to spank and finger those cute bottoms with the promise we would stretch them both out before the end of the summer. I could still envision those asses in the air as I used a belt and my hand to spank and rub those cheeks. The thought sent a chill down my spine. I wonder if Em's mom may have a toy or two that could help loosen up her last virgin hole. My hesitation was just what Emily needed to free herself from my grasp. She popped up to a sitting position and pulled down my shorts. Her hands went for my cock trying to distract me from her ass. She does have a great mouth for sucking cock, and she knows how to use it.

She wrapped both hands around my staff and pulled me to her face. She kissed the head of the rapidly growing cock before slipping it between her sexy lips. I felt her teeth grate across the cock head as her mouth stretched around the invader. Her tongue swirled around the mushroom head and flicked across the tip. Emily really knows how to suck on cock. She opened wide and went as deep as she could go before, I could try to push in. She was using a lot of spit and her hands to get me fully aroused.

I reached down and pushed her tank top straps off her shoulders and exposed her small breast. No bigger than B maybe even A cups, her breast came from her athletic nature and constant training. They were capped by very long nipples and small aureoles. I pinched first the left and then the right, tweaking them to get hard and flushed. I may have overdone it a little as a yelp escaped her full mouth.

Emily pulled back off my cock and gave her tits a soothing rub. "Hey that hurt!"

"Oh hush! You know you love it." I replied.

She gave me an evil little smile and took her top off. I kicked my pants off and removed my boxers and shirt. Emily wiggled out of her shorts and panties never getting off the seat. She was still worried I was going after her butt. I dropped to my knees between her tanned hard body legs. She had her hair either shaved or waxed up the sides of her lower lips and into a heart above her pussy. I grinned seeing it and thinking she was still a cute young lady even if her sex drive was over the top.

I pushed her legs up and back in order to place my face deep into her pussy. Em wrapped her legs around my neck using her strong thighs to pull my head down. My tongue started just above her tiny ass hole and licked all the way up to the soft patch of hair. My hands went to hold her ass as my mouth devoured her small snatch. She was very wet and tasted salty. Her lips hung down just enough to suck into my mouth. Her clit was getting hard, but it was a very small nub at the top of her pussy.

I flattened my tongue to cover almost all of her labia. One long lick up. A twirl around her pink hood. Slide back down to her rosebud. Blowing on her lower lips. I was pulling out all the stops with her starting to repeat over and over again just one word as she came.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck." was rolling out of her mouth louder and louder.

"Fuck indeed," came the cold voice from behind me. Janet, the mother, must have left the club early.

Emily jumped. Her legs came loose from around my neck and she tried to cover herself. I stood up and turned to look at the country club mom who had just interrupted my afternoon snack. I was a little unsure of what was going to happen until I saw Janet look down at my still hard cock. She looked at it and then at me and back down at it. I knew if I played this right, I would still have a fun afternoon.

Janet was in her very late 30's or early 40's. Light brown hair with just a touch of gray in the roots. I would bet those hairs came from having an 18-year-old daughter who had sucked her way through high school. Her build was close to Emily's. Barely 5-foot-tall but had added a little weight in her breast and backside. Janet had a full B size breast under her sleeveless golf shirt. She had her hair pulled up into a matching visor. She wore very nice golf shorts. Her hips and ass filled out those shorts nicely. She had short legs, but they were firm and tan reaching down to her short socks and golf shoes. She might not be the classic MILF, but my cock sure liked the way she kept looking back to it.

I knew from talking to other dads and coaches, Janet was not very faithful to her husband. She had sucked off most of the fathers of the travel team Emily had played on before high school. The rumors had included the lesbian coach of the high school team last year. The rumors and wide assortment of sex toys I had seen gave me an idea of how to handle the middle-aged woman who was trying to stop my afternoon fun.

"What the hell are you doing young lady?" she screamed at Emily.

"She just came and was about to get fucked until you interrupted." I said sternly. "Now if you do not mind, either leave or join us but I am going to fuck someone right now."

"Well I never!" she started to protest.

"Janet you know that is not true. I have seen the pictures of the trip to Myrtle Beach. How many guys did you and Emma suck off that weekend while the girls were playing ball?" I said putting a stop to her protest.

My harsh tone and words got her flushed with anger and she tried to slap my face. I caught her by the wrist and pulled her into me twisting her arm behind her back. Emily gave a little gasp from the couch still trying to cover herself with the pillows. I turned Janet and myself toward the young woman and gave Em a small smile hoping to keep her for going crazy. She saw the smile and gave a little nod so I knew she was going to play along.

"Go get your mom's toy box." I ordered. Whispering into Janet's ear, "You are going to watch me fuck her and then she will see her mother get fucked."

Janet gave me a soft nod of her head. I took my free hand from around her waist and unsnapped her shorts and pulled them down fast. Mom was wearing a tight pair of boy shorts under her golf outfit. She stepped out of the shorts and my hand cupped her pussy through her panties. She pressed her large ass back against my bare cock. Mom seemed to be just as submissive as her daughter. I ripped open the blouse to reveal a light blue sports bra encasing her breasts.

"Be careful that blouse cost a small fortune." Janet said.

My hand went up to her throat and pulled her head back sharply. "Did I say you could speak? I don't care how much hubby has to spend on your clothes. They are keeping me from seeing your body and they need to go."

She pulled free from my hand but did not try to slap me again. Instead she reached up and pulled the sports bra over her head. Her breasts were bigger than Em's but not by much. They had very little sag to them. Her nipples were huge and very dark against the white breast they capped. She had very dark tan lines from the conservative bathing suites she must wear. A damp spot was forming in the front of her boy shorts.

I sensed she was reluctant to remove the last barrier protecting her modesty. She needed a push to keep going and I was the one to push the envelope for her. My hands went to her hips and ripped the panties off. I got my first view of her lush bush of light brown hair. The hair close to her lips where pressed damply onto her very large pussy lips.

A word of advice to young guys - if you wonder what your present sweetheart will look like in twenty years look at her mom. Janet gave a great peek into Emily's future beauty. The breasts were a little larger thanks to childbirth. Her hips were just as narrow, and her legs had filled out wonderfully. The best part was her ass. Emily has a small tight ass that is muscular and feels great in the palm of your hands. Janet's ass had swelled and spread with age. Two large half globes that begged to be squeezed and played with. I ran both of my hands over those cheeks and then pulled her close to me.

I kissed her lips and tasted just a hint of that afternoon's 19th hole. Her hand found my stiff cock and she started to stroke it. Releasing the kiss, I pushed her hips downward and she took the hint. Kneeling before me she took my cock into that liquor-soaked mouth. I had guessed correctly about the blow jobs Janet had given in the past. I had seen some of the Myrtle Beach pictures but not any of Janet actually sucking cock. Emma on the other hand is another story.

I had fun face-fucking the daughter, but the mother knew what to do with my cock. She went deep on the very first thrust and was balls deep by the third. She then backed off letting my stiff cock flop free. She lifted it up and went to my balls. Giving them both a hard suck and then taking my whole sack in her mouth.

Emily returned just in time to see her mother with a face full of balls. She was carrying a small Gucci bag in one hand and a strap on harness in the other.

"I brought the bag Becky and I had found, and this was in the nightstand." She said holding up the harness and the small dildo that was attached to it.

"Why Janet, have you been naughty with Emma or someone else lately?" I asked.

She stopped sucking long enough to say "Jamie does not like girls. That is Bill's."

"What are you talking about?" Emily asked before it dawned on her.

Bill was the husband. Emily did a double take knowing that her mom was fucking her daddy's ass. She then looked at me and the evil grin came out. I would have to keep an eye on the little vixen or she may get ideas. Emily took the contents of the bag and dumped them on her daddy's leather chair. The purple vibrator I had seen in the photos and the strap on were joined by a few butt plugs of different sizes. Janet had one of those vibrating eggs with a remote control, a large Hitachi wand, a pocket rocket, and a few more small vibrators.

"You are in so much trouble going through my stuff young lady. I am going to let studley here administer the punishment." Janet said.

"I promised to stretch out your butt hole and now we have the tools. Get on the couch and bend over the arm, little girl. I am going to see if we can fit your daddy's butt plug into your tight rear end." I ordered.

"No start with the middle one. It is mine and it feels really good when it comes back out." the mother suggested.

The middle one was about 3 inches long, clear and was about 2 inches across at its widest point. The tip of it was a bulbous head that was shaped like a small dickhead. Janet took it and a small bottle of lube and got up behind her daughter. She smeared to lube over the plug and then onto the girl's upturned ass. I watched as the mother slowly inserted the phallic probe into her daughter's very tight ass. I stroked my cock watching Emily. Emily was biting her lower lip as Janet pushed the dildo into her.

I walked to the end of the couch and placed my cock in Emily's face. She looked up at my face then back to my cock. She opened her mouth wide but did not take the cock into her mouth. She wanted to suck me but knew I wanted to fuck her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed my cock into her mouth. I wanted to feel the back of her throat while I watched her mother ream her out with the butt plug. Janet watched my cock enter her daughter's mouth roughly and then she made eye contact with me.

"Lick her pussy while you fuck her ass." I ordered Janet.

"But she is my daughter." Janet objected.

"She is going to fuck you with that strap-on soon. If you make her cum she may take it easier on you." Both women did a double take when I said this.

Emily almost choked on the cock in her mouth and Janet looked in my eyes and then buried her face in her daughter's pussy. I knew I could have my way with both of them at any time. They both just needed to be ordered to do something and they would obey. Like mother, like daughter.

Janet became the second person to eat out Emily. I was the first at the pool and now her mother was showing great skill at licking pussy. Em let out a very long moan around my piston-like cock. I let go of her hair and pulled all the way out. She let out a scream of pleasure and backed up toward her mom. I moved to the other end of the sexy beauties. I took a second to watch Janet at work with both her hand on the butt plug and her tongue buried in her daughter's pussy. I smacked Janet's big ass hard but she did not jump or scream. She wiggled her hips and I smacked the other cheek. One more swat right on her pussy and I was ready to fuck them both.

Em protested as I pulled Janet back. I flipped the young woman on her back and positioned my cock between her thighs. She did not seem to mind. I smacked my hard on against her swollen lips and made the butt plug move inside her. Em reached down to hold her legs open for me. I noticed her tan lines were almost gone and knew she and Becky had been sunbathing nude whenever the parental parties were away. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her wet pussy lips teasing the little slut. She has always been so tight I knew I could not just shove it in.

I pressed forward, slipping about half of the shaft into her pink hole. My cock felt the dildo fighting for the same space inside her. Em pushed a hand onto my stomach to slow me down. I would have preferred to ram into her, but I was going to let her get used to having something in both of her holes. Janet was still on her knees beside us. She reached out to rub Emily's clit and had her other hand on her own pussy. I leaned down and pinched Janet's left nipple as hard as I had Em's earlier. She flinched but did not stop rubbing either pussy.

I pushed hard into Emily. Her pink snatch took my whole length. My balls came to rest on the base sticking out of her ass. I started to pull back, but Emily reached up to stop me.

"Please let me take it out of my ass. I can't take it. It hurts too much." She pleaded with me.

The little tear in her eye was all I needed to stop. I knew she liked it rough and if she was hurting so much, she had to ask to stop I knew I had to. I pulled out very slowly. Janet had reached down to the butt plug and slowly pulled it out as well. Emily shook when the end was removed. I kissed the top of her head to reassure her. She rubbed both of her hands on her own crotch trying to make the burn go away. She was a trooper but just could not take all of it at one time.

Janet took the dildo into her mouth and started to clean it off. My cock understood the brain's choice but still wanted to fuck someone. It twitched toward the mother and the brain said to go ahead. I sat down on the sofa and pulled the hot mama up to her feet. Em was watching as I spun her mom around with her back to me. Janet knew what I wanted but was not going to just sit down on my cock. My hands smacked her big ass cheeks hard again. They wiggled and jiggled but she still did not back that ass up. (Sorry folks I could not stop myself.)

"You better climb on here now or I will choose which hole it goes in." I ordered.

Janet looked over her shoulder and reached down to guide my cock into her pussy. She squatted down on my cock. She was very loose and wet. I am above average in size but she had no problem taking all my length in one motion. Janet braced both her feet on the floor and started bouncing up and down on my pole. My hands were all over her big mommy ass, smacking those moons and grabbing handfuls of flesh. She put her hands on my knees to give herself more leverage to ride me. She got into a nice rhythm and I was enjoying the view.

Emily had slipped off the sofa and was kneeling before us. She placed her face inches away from the pussy engulfing my cock. She reached out to cup my balls and sneaked her other hand to Janet's pussy. Emily was rubbing both of us as Janet rode up and down. On the next down stroke, I held on to Janet's hips to stop her from going back up. I rotated my own hips causing my cock to move inside her wet pussy.

"Lick her clit, Em. Your mommy needs to feel your mouth while my cock splits her open." I ordered.

The youngster did not hesitate. She pressed her mouth onto Janet's pussy and sucked on it like a small cock. The older woman started to wiggle her big ass all over my lap for added pleasure. I could feel Em's chin against the underside of my cock. I held the mom still so the daughter could explore.

The feeling of my cock buried in her and getting licked brought Janet to orgasm. She raised up trying to back away from the oral stimulation. My dick slipped out of her sloppy cunt and slapped Emily in the face. The young lady gave the cock a quick suck and then pushed it back up as I brought Janet back down. I am not sure if she meant to or not but Em pointed my cock not at her mother's pussy but at her ass. I had pulled Janet down very hard and my wet dick slammed into her hard.

B5040905
B5040905
104 Followers