Emily's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B5040905
B5040905
105 Followers

"OH MY GOD!" Janet screamed.

I winced in pain from my cock slamming into her rectum. The pressure and motion pushed my head past her sphincter and about 3 inches went straight in. I held her tightly knowing the pain and surprise would make her ass contract but she surprised me. Janet kept coming down and dropped her ass on my lap. She impaled her big ass on my dick like a porn star. She was panting and breathing hard. Her orgasm and the sudden sodomy had her very weak. I pulled her back to me and she lay down against my chest. Her head was on my shoulder and I am not sure but she may have passed out.

"Damn mom. Your ass must be really loose to take all of him." Emily said

"Go get the strap on you little slut. I told her you were going to fuck her, and now is time." I said.

Emily gave a little giggle and picked up the toy her mom used on her dad. I played with the elder woman's tits and sucked on her neck as the young one figured out how to get into the harness. She got strapped in and then reached down to the fake cock and turned the base. It started buzzing slowly. Janet used a vibrator as the dildo when she fucked her husband's ass. I knew these people were wild but I would have never guessed they were this wild.

I spread my legs to let Emily get access to her mother's pussy. Janet was still out of it but had regained some of her senses from her orgasm. She moaned when Em entered her pussy. I was trying to stay still buried in her bottom so Em could get the dildo into her pussy. I loved the vibrations coming through the membrane between her pussy and ass as her second hole got plugged. The look on Emily's angelic face was amazing. She was really turned on getting to do the fucking instead of being fucked. Emily started pounding her mother. She was not going to take it easy on the woman who birthed her.

My hands left the mother and reached out for the daughter. My arms were long enough to reach Emily's bottom. I took hold of the young girl's hips and helped her find a rhythm to fuck her mother with. I was not doing much fucking but my cock felt great inside Janet's ass. The vibrator going in and out of her pussy added to my pleasure. It was also working on Emily's pussy through the harness. I am not sure which woman came first but they both started shaking and moaning about the same time.

Emily collapsed on the floor pulling the strap on out of her mother's abused pussy. Janet was a fucked up mess lying against me. I eased her up my cock not sure I would be able to put it back in or not.

"Please take it out. I know you want to fuck my ass but I can't take anymore right now." she begged.

She fell off my lap with a loud plop. My cock was covered with all sorts of nasty juices from all three of us. Emily moved back to her knees and started to clean me off with her hands.

"Use your mouth, you little slut or it goes into your ass." Her mother said.

Emily followed the command and started working on my cock. She knew I needed to cum very badly and went to town on it, her little hands on my balls and stroking the shaft. Licking around the base and then up the sides. She took the head in her mouth swirling her tongue around it. She pulled back and looked me in the eyes and stuck her tongue in my piss hole. This sent me over the edge. I started to cum on her sexy little face. Her mother slipped down beside her. Emily pointed the cock at her mother's face sharing the load. Emily's phone rang just as I finished and we all jumped.

"It's from Becky. She said I won't believe what she had to do to get the job, so she is sending me a picture." Emily said reading the text.

Emily giggled at the picture and a drop of my cum fell off her chin onto her chest. She showed the picture to her mom and then to me. It is Becky's sexy face covered in cum.

Chapter 2

Janet was sitting on the patio at the country club. Staring off into the setting sun. Her mind was still trying to come to terms with how much she loved being fucked so hard the week before. She had walked in on her 18-year-old daughter getting tongue fucked in her den. She knew her daughter was sexually active but had not expected to walk in on her getting serviced by one of the neighbors. The encounter led to her being dominated and fucked by both of them.

It had been a while since she had not been in control during any type of sex. She loved being in control most times but every now and then she needed to be dominated. The last time was on a trip to Myrtle Beach. She and Emma had taken care of the dads of their daughters' softball team. She could not count on her cuckhold of a husband to do much more than eat her out and let her fuck his ass. The images and feelings of her daughter using a strap on to fuck her had kept her wet for days now.

Her daze was broken when someone sat down beside her.

"You look deep in thought." Emma says as she hands Janet another drink.

"Just thinking about the beach." Janet replies.

"About the beach, or what we did there last time?"

"Ha, ha, a little bit of both." Janet confessed. "Would you do it again?"

"In a heartbeat." Emma answered. "I was so turned on that night I would have done them all by myself but I was happy to have your help."

"I was glad to help. It was a blast. Pun intended." She said. "What if you weren't turned on? What if you didn't know the guys?"

"Janet, what are you talking about?" Emma asked.

"Would you be willing to fuck somebody different?" Janet answered. "Not just a drunken romp with 10 guys in a motel room but somebody besides Daniel."

"Daniel was there that night. It was a turn on for both of us, but I still don't think I follow." she said.

"I caught Emily with her new "boyfriend" the other day. Turns out he is old enough to be her daddy." Janet explained. "I was pissed off seeing them fucking in the living room. I was going to kick him out and ground her. It ended up with him fucking me senseless."

"You now have my attention." Emma said, putting down her drink and sliding closer to her friend.

Janet went on to tell Emma about going from pissed off mom to anal slut in span of an afternoon. She did not leave out any detail. The boyfriend was in charge. Ordering them to do some of the hottest things she could never have dreamed of. The acts of incest between mom and daughter may have been Emma's favorite part. Especially when Emily was ordered to lick Janet's pussy and ass clean after he came inside her, licking the taste of her daughter off of his dick and being double penetrated.

"And I think I want it again and more." Janet ended.

"Are you going to fuck Emily again?' Emma asked.

"I might but what I want is to let Jim use me again. However, he wants."

Emma stared at her mid 40-year-old friend for a good minute. "If you do, I want in."

The next day Janet got Jim's cell number from Emily. The daughter let her mom know she wasn't thrilled with the idea but she understood. They promised each other not to tell dad and they would not fight over a man. Emily did ask if they could share him again. Janet replied that was going to be up to him.

Buzz. I had gotten used to random calls and text from local numbers. Buzz. If I did not recognize the number, I let it go to voicemail; so this call went to voicemail. No voicemail so I assumed it was just a telemarketer scam call. Buzz. Text? No name with the text and I would ignore it. 'Hey it's Janet." Who is Janet? Buzz. A picture with her cum covered face next to her daughter Emily.

"Hello Janet. I did not know the number." I said calling her.

"Do you usually just cum on their faces and not get a number?" She replied.

"I usually don't get a name let alone a number." I joked. "What's going on?"

"I am home alone, horny, and I have a butt plug in my ass." she said matter of fact. "I need to be fucked. Can you come over?"

"I can be over in about an hour." I said.

"Make it faster if you can. The front door is unlocked and I will be in my room." Janet finished.

I pulled up into the now very familiar driveway. No cars were in the drive meaning Emily was not home. The front door was unlocked. I closed the door and locked it behind me. You never know who could show up in a situation like this. I went up the stairs and turned into the master bedroom.

Janet was sitting on her knees in the middle of the bed. She was completely nude. She was about 5 feet tall. Mid length brown hair framed her pretty face. Full B cup breast capped by some of the biggest MILF nipples you will ever see. Her legs and arms had a deep tan and very nice tan lines around her breast and across her hips. She had trimmed her bush in the last week or so. It was a tight V pointing down to her slit.

She raised up on her split knees as I entered the room. Her hands went up to her breasts to present them to me. I could not tell if she actually had the butt plug inside her but she had dropped a pocket rocket on the bed as she cupped her breast.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Yes. I like a woman on her knees. Does someone need a good fucking?" I asked.

She shook her head in the affirmative.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes, I need a good fucking."

"Who do you want to give it to you?"

"I want you to give it to me."

"Beg me for it."

"Please give me a good fucking."

"Who?"

"Please give me a good fucking, sir." she begged.

I had been slowly removing my clothes during this conversation. First my tie and then my shirt came off. When she said please the first time my pants were tossed on the chair. When she said sir, my boxers hit the floor. My cock had hardened as we talked.

"No hands allowed. You need to get me wet. Do you still have the plug in your ass?" I said as I stepped to the side of the bed.

She laid down on her stomach and tits. Her head was at the height of my cock. Her hands went to those big sexy cheeks and spread them to show the purple glass butt plug from her toy box lodge in her dirty hole.

Janet opened her mouth to catch my head between her lick lips. She sucked the head and then started swirling her tongue around. Her tongue found my piss hole and pushed hard. I gave a push back forcing my cock into her mouth. The first couple of inches filled her mouth for her to suck on. I relished the feeling of her wet mouth.

I pulled all the way out and whipped my now wet head across her lips. She stuck out her tongue and I smacked it with my hardon. Smack to her tongue and then her cheeks and across her face hard. She never flinched, just took the abuse and stared back into my eyes. I pushed back into her face hard and she swallowed my length to the base. I watched her hips buck up and down with the dildo in her ass and my dick in her mouth. A tear formed in the corner of her eye as my clue to pull back.

After a gasp for air she said "Please fuck my face and my pussy. You can have my ass again if you want it."

I took hold of her head and pushed back in all the way. I did not hold still this time. Hard, fast, short strokes were followed by long. slow ones. I pushed my cock to the back of her mouth and into her cheeks. I was getting it as wet as I could.

"Roll onto your back," I instructed. "and play with yourself."

Her head hung from the edge of the bed. One of her hands went to her tits. Rubbing them and pinching her nipples. The other went to her wet pussy and hard clit. I kept my staff just out of reach of her sexy lips. Like a good slut she opened her mouth wide without being told. I slowly pushed forward into her mouth and watched as my cock pushed into her throat. I went balls deep and then put my hands around her neck.

My thumbs rubbed the lump my head had made. Holding my hips still I applied pressure to her neck until she stopped playing with herself. I bucked my hips and raised her head with my cock. I know she was having trouble breathing but her attempts to swallow felt amazing. I released the pressure on her throat and started to pull back. Her hands flashed up to my ass to hold me in place. I stopped my hips and started squeezing her throat again.

I was going to give her as much pain and pleasure as she could stand. I leaned forward to add more pressure to her windpipe and then I slapped one of her soft tits. I smack it hard and then the other. She flinched and started to pull her mouth from my cock. I slapped her face to keep it from moving too far. Her hands left my butt giving me the signal to return to fucking her face. She went back to playing with her pussy and nipples. I spent the next few minutes going in and out of her mouth. Smacking her cheeks with my hand made her rub her clit faster.

Janet's whole body stiffened. I pulled my cock out of her mouth as she started to cum on her fingers.

"OH FUCK!!!" she screamed. "I needed that."

"Good girl. Now it's my turn."

I spun her around on the bed. She grabbed a pillow and put it under her head. I lifted her legs to my shoulders so her hips were raised.

"Please fuck me. Fuck my nasty pussy. Put that big dick in me." she pleaded.

I pulled the butt plug out of her ass and showed it to her.

"You put this in before you called me. You don't want me in your pussy. You want my big, hard, wet cock in your big fat ass." I said as I tossed her the toy. "I am going to fuck you where you wanted it."

My wet cock went right into her loose asshole. The mixture of her saliva, my precum, and the gape left from the plug left no resistance. My balls hit her plump backside on my second stroke. I held it in place to give her a chance to breathe. Her loose ass then clamped down on my cock. It was so tight I could barely pull out. Her hands went to the backs of her knees separating them for me to have better access.

"My ass needs it. Fuck my dirty hole. Make it gape." She spat out.

I took her at her word and started to jack hammer into her. Knowing she had already orgasmed, allowed me to fuck for my pleasure. I did not last another five minutes fucking her ass fast and hard. The first shot was in her ass. I pulled out and the next two or three hit her stomach.

Janet had spun up to take the last shot on her face. My cock was nasty covered in all of our fluids. Janet looked me straight in the eyes and wrapped her lips back around the object of her lust for the afternoon. She cleaned me up and scooped my cum off her stomach to feed herself. She looked up again to show me the last of the mixture in her mouth before she gulped it down.

"Damn that was nice." I said. "I could get used to this. You really need to get fucked more often."

"I need a good hard fuck weekly." Janet agreed.

"I could arrange that."

"Are you going to come over and fuck me each week?"

"Nah, but I can make sure you get fucked hard each week."

"By whom?"

"Does it really matter?" I answered. "They will treat you like a piece of meat and make you cum a lot."

She thought about that for a good second or two.

"No. I don't think it matters as long as they do not leave any permanent marks." she agreed.

Chapter 3.

Janet's phone vibrated in her pocket. She looked at the text.

"The Hilton downtown. Room 1203 9 PM. Dress like the slut you are."

The text sent a chill down her spine and spark into her pussy.

It had been three weeks since she had been dominated by her 18-year-old daughter and her "lover". Two weeks since she had given herself over to him again. He had promised her he would get her fucked every time she asked for it. When she asked if it would be him, he just laughed and said no. Yesterday she asked for it.

Janet was a 42-year-old mother of one. Nice B cupped breasts capped with silver dollar sized nipples. Days of golf and tennis kept her legs nice and firm. She had just a little bit of a pooch belly but still very sexy. Her ass was big and thick on her small frame.

She went to her closet and pulled out a dark burgundy dress and matching 3-inch heels. She could not wear a bra with the backless dress but picked a black thong to wear under it. Her makeup was layered on thick and she used a bright red lipstick to add a little more slut to the look. She did a spin before the full-length mirror and decided that she would fuck herself.

Janet walked down the stairs and into the living room to find her husband and daughter watching TV.

"I am going out. Don't wait up for me." She announced.

Her husband barely looked up from the TV and nodded his approval. Her daughter on the other hand jumped up and followed her to the front door.

"Did he call?" Emily asked her mom. "Are you going to see him and get fucked again?"

"He texted me and said to go to the Hilton downtown." Janet answered. "I doubt he will be there. Last time he said he would get me fucked when I asked, not that he was going to fuck me."

"Oh. He said there is a VIP sales guy in town." her daughter said. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I am not sure, but I am still going through with it." Janet replied.

Emily watched her mother drive off and then took out her phone.

"She just left dressed to the nines. Are you really going to pimp out my mom?"

The text came back quickly.

"Good, I am glad she can follow orders. Would you rather I pimp you and Becky out?"

"You would never do that!"

"Try me?"

"Yeah you would. You jerk. When can we get together again?"

"After batting practice Saturday. The boys are at their mom's place this weekend. Just you and me."

"Sounds like a plan."

Janet drove downtown and pulled into the Hilton's parking garage. She valet parked her car and walked straight across the lobby to the elevator bank. The doors opened and she stepped in. The elevator ride was the first time she had second thoughts about what she was doing. She knew when she stepped off the elevator and walked down the hallway, she would not be able to turn back. The doors opened and she took a deep breath and stepped out.

The room was the second one down the hallway on her left. She reached the door and knocked lightly. A gray-haired man opened the door and waved her into the room.

"No names, no kissing. I am here to be fucked and used." Janet stated softly.

"Strip me." He commanded.

She slid up to him and removed his tie first. She wrapped it around her own neck. She went to his belt buckle next. One long pull and the belt was thrown onto the bed. Janet slowly worked the buttons on his blue oxford shirt. It was thrown onto the desk. He removed his undershirt to reveal a hairy dad bob chest. Janet unsnapped his pants and worked the zipper down. He stepped out of his slacks and they followed the shirt.

Janet dropped to her knees to remove his boxers. His fat cock sprang to attention. Janet leaned forward and kissed the head. The man stepped back and reached for her hand. He pulled her to her feet.

"Your turn." he said.

Janet turned her back to him. She slipped her arms out the sleeves and let her dress fall to her waist. She swayed back and forth and pulled the tight fabric over her wide hips. She stepped out of the dress and turned back toward him. Her arms were at her sides as she gave him a look at her B cup breasts and her very stiff silver dollar sized nipples.

Janet could feel her pussy tingling. Less than a month ago if you would have told her she would be standing in a hotel room with a total stranger she would have laughed in your face. But here she was. She had asked to get fucked and now she was about to get fucked. She was being pimped out and could not stop thinking how wet it made her.

She started to remove her thong.

"No leave it on." He ordered. "Get up on the bed."

She climbed onto the king-sized bed and knelt in the middle of the bed. He knelt behind her and pushed her torso down onto the bed. Her big ass was spread before him. The g-string was across her brown eyed starfish and split her lower lips. The head of his stiff prick pushed the silk fabric into her. He rubbed her member from her ass to her pussy while pushing her face into the bed.

B5040905
B5040905
105 Followers