Emily's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His free hand pulled on his tie that was around her neck. He tightened the hold as his cock pushed past the thin fabric protecting her cunt. She was so wet the cock met no resistance. He was balls deep on the first push. She let out a long moan feeling the cock inside her and the pressure of the tie on her throat. All of the physical sensations and mental process led to her to a quick orgasm.

He wasted no time worrying about her. He started pounding into her like the whore she wanted to be. He did not know or care about her daughter or her husband. He had been promised a hot hooker from one of his sales calls and he was going to enjoy it. The client said she could take a hard fucking just not leave any marks.

One hand was using the tie as a leash. He used the other to smack her fat backside. Each inward stroke of his cock was matched with a slap back and forth on those cheeks. Left then right, harder and harder both his strokes and the slaps just kept coming.

Janet's hand had found her pussy. She was rubbing her clit fast and hard and she was being pounded by a total stranger. She has asked for a hard fucking and she was getting it. She was being treated as a piece of meat. She did not have to think, she could just feel.

She walks out of the bathroom an hour later fresh from the shower and redressed.

"Have you seen my panties?" she asked.

He was sitting in the bed twirling the black thong around his finger.

"I will give you an extra $50 if I can keep them." he said with a smile. "I will be back in a couple of weeks."

"Just let him know and it's a date." Janet said as she walked out the door slipping the extra cash into her purse.