Emily's New Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oddasitis
Oddasitis
51 Followers

When we were done eating, the anticipation lay thick in the air. The root was passed to us and Emily instinctively backed off. When I told her that the choice was hers this time, she seemed to relax a little. Looking around at the expectant faces around her, she took the root and breathed it in. I could immediately see her pupils dilating and the muscles in her face relax before she lowered her head to rest on my shoulder, lost in the euphoric sensations. I took the root too, breathed it in and joined my new wife on her euphoric adventure. When everyone had indulged, all eyes were turned to us. Honestly, I didn't really know what to do until the chief approached me and diverted my attention towards a little wooden makeshift table situated a few feet behind us. Expressing my understanding, I stood up and picked up my tiny wife and carried her towards it.

"Oh god. Are we..?"

"Yes" I said as I laid her down on the table. Without prompt, she spread her legs wide, looking up at me expectantly, the drugs clearly easing her mind. I could see the juices flowing freely from her, lubricating the wood beneath her.

"I'm ready, Jamie. Put it in me, make me your wife."

With words like these, I was on her in an instant as the spectators cheered. I pushed her legs all the way back and shoved my dick into her soaking hole. She cried out in ecstasy as I ploughed her and almost immediately , her hand found it's way to her clitoris. She worked herself frantically as I pounded her, spreading her legs wider and wider to give her husband access.

"Ugh! Ungh! Ah! Unnngh!" Her lovely bestial cries had returned and I relished the whorish delight on her face.

"Jamie... I'm coming soon.. please.. come in me... If it's you I'm ready for a child..."

I knew it was the drugs talking but how could I say no? I hilted myself at the peak of her orgasm and flooded her womb with everything I had. She grabbed my ass and held me inside her, moaning and wetting her lips with her tongue as she took it all. When I was spent, I collapsed on her whilst the men laughed and howled in approval.

"That was wonderful. But you know what comes next, right?" I whispered into her ear.

"What? Now? But isn't this our night?"

"Yes, but I want to make my intentions clear to the tribe and as my wife, I want you to do the same." She eyed me and I could see she was about to cry.

"If that's what you want then fine..." She looked away and pushed me off of her. Despite this exchange of words, I tried to keep a straight face even though Emily didn't want to look at me any more.

I respectfully approached the chief and offered him my thanks, for the wedding and for accepting us into his family. He smiled and embraced me and luckily, he didn't smack me on the back this time. After exchanging a few words, I ushered him in the direction of my wife to show him that he too could claim her tonight. He required no encouragement, his loincloth hit the ground with no pause and as he brandished his massive cock in front of her, I heard Emily silently murmur "wow..."

He was inside her almost immediately and soon after, Emily's cries were reverberating all over the village.

"Oh god! Oh god! Yes! Oh fuck!"

It was still impressive to see such a massive member disappearing into such a little girl and yet, she took it all to the hilt and was clearly loving it. Once in a while she would look at me and blush immensely, ashamed that I could see her enjoying his oversized cock but I loved every second. Like every other time, when he pumped his load into her, she cried out in both anguish and pleasure, grinding her hips into him. When he was done, she fell back onto the the table, completely exhausted. I walked over to her and caressed her hair and looked into her blank eyes.

"Just hold on Emily, you can do this." She looked at me quizzically.

"You mean... there's more?" I couldn't decide if she sounded hopeful or scared. But yes, there was definitely more.

All 23 of the men in the village, even the old ones, mounted her that night and she took each one like her life depended on it. She held them close with both her arms and legs, grinding herself into them and even though they understood none of her words, she whispered encouraging words into their ears.

"Yes... do it... break me you savage fuck... give me your baby..." I was proud of her to say the least.

Spurred on by the thought that they would be the one to impregnate her, the men continue their assault relentlessly. For three days whilst the celebrations continued, Emily was taking cock from everyone. At my request, she agreed in her drugged up state to suck all the men off around the camp fire in the evenings before the real fucking began. She moaned as she engulfed the massive dicks with her mouth and once in a while, a man would exhale sharply, followed by a surprised whimper from Emily as she worked hard to swallow the payload.

When the three days of fucking were done, I estimated that my little wife had taken approximately 300 loads inside her but likely more. When she fell asleep, I couldn't bring myself to wake her and she slept for almost 36 hours.

Unfortunately, things changed when she woke up. With her mind cleared, she began to cry again, sober reality had once again jammed it's claws into her and she was devastated. I tried so many things to reignite her positivity but it was futil, quite understandably. Here she was, in a completely foreign environment, forced to give up all her dreams and expectations, married to a man that who had no less than raped her and afterwards, claimed her as his woman. The poor girl. Feeling desperate, I went to the chief for guidance and he gave me a a heap of root from his bag.

When I came home, Emily was lying on our mat looking completely hopeless. She had been crying so much that the ground beneath her face was completely soaked.

"Emily... I have something for you..." When I produced the root from my pouch, she sat up instantly and stopped crying. Rather, she looked almost hopeful. I should have realised at this point that she was becoming hopelessly addicted to the drug but all I cared about was seeing the smile return to her face. After getting her high, I fucked her for hours, pumping her full and she begged me for a child all the way through. When I was done, at her request I brought in 5 warriors to satisfy her and she in turn, begged each of them for a baby too.

I gave her root every day and before long, she was pregnant. As it turned out, the first baby wasn't mine but I wasn't entirely surprised given the amount of dicks she had taken. Upon giving the tribe the first baby, she was afforded a month of rest. After that however, the breeding began again. Given that she started each day with a new hit, she was happy to be passed around the village, spreading her legs for any dick that wanted to enter her. After giving birth to her second child that was clearly mine judging by the pale skin, the chieftain approached, offering favours if he could be the next one to put a baby in her. Out of pride and respect, I had no problems agreeing with his request and for the next 4 months she lived in his hut and I could hear her moans and grunts throughout the days and nights.

"Unnngh! Hnnngh! Fuck! So biiiiiiiig! Hnnnngh!"

I awoke one morning to find Emily sucking me off. Realising that I was awake, she pulled my dick out of her mouth with a pop and smiled at me.

"I have his baby in me" she said, clearly drugged out of her mind.

"You're a very good girl Emily" I said before succumbing to her now expert ministrations.

"He said he wants to put more children in me, what should I do?" I pondered the question for a while. I wasn't jealous by any stretch of the imagination but I didn't wan't to go another 3 years without the physical attention of my wife.

"I'll let you do that" I said and she practically came from the idea.

"Oh -od -ank you" she said, having a hard time speaking with my balls in her mouth. The constant fucking and the drug had long since eradicated her gag reflex and upon kissing the tip of my dick, she tantalisingly and ever so slowly slid my cock down into her throat, looking me in the eyes all the way. She was about to ask me something else but I was getting close so I told her to stay silent and finish the job. She smiled around my dick and nodded lovingly. She lodged my dick into where her throat bent and kept me there, rhythmically massaging my dick whilst she gurgled and her saliva was running down my shaft and over my balls in copious amounts. All the while, her big beautiful eyes were fixed on me, almost hypnotising me. It was too much to bear, and after just a few minutes my dick pulsed and my seed started it's way into her. At this she pulled out until just the head of my dick was in her mouth so every rope of sperm landed squarely on her tongue or against the back of her throat.

"Mmmmmmmm" she moaned and smiled at me again with an impossibly blissful look on her face. Whilst I preferred to come straight down her throat, I knew that she did this because she liked to taste the essence of the man, the product of her hard work before she accepted it into her stomach. She said it made her feel proud, that it was like receiving love in her mouth, and who was I to deny her that?

Afterwards, she lay in my arms whilst I stroked her hair. After a long silence she asked:

"Why do you think his dick is so big?"

"I don't know, but they're all pretty big. I guess it's just the way their tribe evolved. Do you like it?" She hesitated at this question for a few seconds.

"Yes. Yes I love it, but I don't understand why. It hurts to have it in me. Sometimes it hurts so much that I'm afraid that it's going to break me open. And yet, it's wonderful, I never imagined that I could feel so full. Of anything. God, when he comes in me... A few days ago, he came in me 5 times in a row without pulling out... The pressure was so severe that I cried, I thought I was bursting. But still, I felt deliriously happy..." After a few minutes of silence she looked up at me.

"Do you think I'm a whore?" I thought about this for a while before answering.

"Of course not. I grew so tired of the way we treated women in our old world. That we conditioned them into thinking that marriage was their grandest achievement. That they had to be chaste and innocent. I like seeing you like this, enjoying yourself, exploring yourself. You're a beautiful woman, why shouldn't you be allowed to capitalise on that?" She blushed at this, and seemingly satisfied with my answer, she laid her head back down on my shoulder.

"If the chief wants to get you pregnant again, I have a condition." Unable to conceal her curiosity, she raised herself onto her elbow and looked me in the eyes.

"Which is?"

"I want to watch it happen."

Almost a year later, after giving birth to the first of her children with the chief and a month of rest to let her body recover, I approached the chief and conveyed our request. Whilst I think he found the demands a little perplexing, I was not surprised to find him laughing and agreeing wholeheartedly. No one fucked Emily whilst we waited for her ovulation to begin, to ensure that chief would be the father, but she sucked 3 or 4 loads out of me every day. In the mornings as the tribe sat outside sharing breakfast, Emily would crawl around on her hands and knees, using her lips, tongue and throat to empty all the men, ensuring a positive start to the day. On some days, a line would form outside our hut whilst Emily sat obediently on her knees in the doorway whilst man after man used her mouth to sate his desire.

I awoke one morning by Emily nibbling my ear and frantically grinding herself against me, high as usual- she usually had her first hit before I was even awake.

"It's happening, I can feel it... I'm ovulating... My body is burning up, I'm so horny I could die. Maybe... Maybe you should stick it in me, just a little... fuck I can't take it." Seeing her like this was intoxicating and I almost broke my promise to the chief, but in the last moment I managed to escape her grip, I got dressed and made way to the chief's hut. Upon hearing the news, he wasted no time and, not even bothering to get dressed, he followed me eagerly to our home wherein Emily was splayed out, frantically rubbing herself and when she caught sight of us and his massive erection, she came right then and there, squirting her juices all over the ground.

After a swift recovery, she walked over and grabbed the chief by the hand and led him over to the bed, sat him down on the edge and got on her knees in front of him. A moment later, his face was full of bliss as she slid his dick as deep into her throat as she could. Given his massive size, it was physically impossible to get it all the way down but she did and admirable job, moaning, licking, sucking. Her ministrations were loud, sloppy and passionate, she expertly alternated between his shaft and balls that she lovingly cupped in one hand whilst she masturbated with the other. She came three times, her cries muffled by the member in her mouth. Soon, it became apparent that the chief was nearing his release but Emily, dedicated to her purpose, pulled the massive dick out of her mouth with a loud 'pop', playfully pushed him back into a lying position and was about to straddle him when I told her to stop. She turned to look at me, confused and visibly worried that I had changed my mind, robbing her of the chance to get broken and bred by her favourite cock again.

"I want you to face me whilst you do it." After a second of comprehension, she blushed profusely and smiled when she saw that I was working my erection with fervour. She blew me a kiss and, turning her front towards me, reached down between her legs and raised his dick with her tiny hand and carefully, slowly lowered herself onto it, all whilst looking in to my eyes. I could tell the head was a challenge, it had been quite a while since she'd had a dick in her and despite having given birth, she had tightened up immensely in that time.

"Oooh fuuuuuucckkk!" she croaked, her brow spasming from the pain until finally, her pussy gave way and the head popped into her visibly as she dropped almost two inches down- that's how big that dick was.

Relief washed over her face and she held herself there for a minute, breathing heavily, holding his legs to keep her balance. It had been wise of her to suck him off beforehand. His dick was still glistening with her saliva and mucus and it made her descent onto his shaft a little easier. Over the next 5 minutes, she lowered herself little by little onto it. No matter how many times I saw it, I was amazed to see her little body accommodate something so big. His dick created a bump in her belly and it was fascinating to see it climb the flat skin of her stomach until at last he was fully hilted in her and his dick pushed her belly button out of it's cavity.

Emily started crying out of pain and bliss, reaching down to feel his dick through her belly.

"Oh thank god..." she sobbed. Gathering her courage, she started to lift herself up and down on him. It took considerable effort as she had to raise herself to a standing position every time to achieve full, long strokes. Mercifully, when she reached the top, she could let gravity take over, relaxing her arms and letting her body simply slide down over him whilst his rock hard dick kept her in place so she didn't lose her balance.

"Oh god Jamie. Unnnnnghhh I... I think I'm-huuuuurrgghh going to die..." she said, looking at me with that wonderful stupefied expression.

"This dick- oooorrgghh! It's divine!" She was blushing and smiling at me, she was in utter ecstasy and she was beautiful. With time, she was able to pick up the pace, bouncing into the chieftain's crotch, eliciting a satisfied moan from him as he brought his hips up to meet her. He held her around the waist, steadying her and his big hands made it all the way around her.

Suddenly, Emily looked up at me, her eyes and mouth wide open, utter shock and incomprehension radiating out of her expression.

"Oh fuck- Hnnnnnghhhh! He's growing inside me. It's- Huuuuurrrggg! It's about to happen! He's going to- Hnnnnngh! I'm going to get pregnant, I can just- Uuuungh feel it..." She reached down and cupped his balls and the chief groaned in satisfaction.

"Last- Hnng! Chance Jamie. If you want me to- Uuunnngg stop then you have to say it now. You have to say it no- Oooorggghhh!"

"Is this what you want?" I asked and she nodded passionately, sputtering words back at me.

"Yes! Yes, ohgodiwantitsobadly! I'll do anyth- Uuuuuungh! Anything you want! Just- Huurghh! Let me have his baby!" Why would i ever want to stop something so erotic and beautiful? Seeing her like this I had no doubt, this was what she was made for and she was perfect.

"It's ok Emily, do it." At this she laughed and smiled at me blissfully, pure joy washing over her face as she licked her lips and closed her eyes.

"Oh god, thank you Jamie-uuungh! Thank you so much!" She bottomed out on him so he was lodged firmly in her cervix and she started grinding against him, picking up the pace whilst the chief moaned in ecstasy beneath her.

"Uh, uh, oh, it's, uh, ah, it's happening! Oh god I can oh, ah, feel it, it's happening!"

The chief roared beneath her, her body jumped a little and she cried out in shock as the first rope of seed smashed into her, followed by a second, a third a fourth... Mesmerised, I watched his balls spasm continuously. As far as I could tell, his ejaculation lasted for well over a minute and all the while, Emily slowly rode it out of him, rubbing the bulge in her belly and encouraging him.

"Yes, yes, give me everything you have. you can do it- Unngh! My body is ready..."

With time, Emily raised herself off, but the head of his dick got caught at her entrance and she strained to get it out. Finally, it audibly popped out of her, flopped back and smacked against his belly. She looked down in awe at the amount of sperm running out of her and then at the huge dick that had just been inside her, still fully erect and pulsing. Finally, she turned back towards me, looking first into my eyes with a blank stare and then down at my raging erection.

"Oh Jamie, you poor thing..." A little shakily, she walked over to me, leaving a thick trail over sperm across the ground and knelt down in front me. She kissed me tenderly before lowering herself and swallowing my entire dick in one swift motion. I was in heaven. The chief, having recovered a little was looking at me, sporting that massive smile, stroking his huge dick, gearing up for round two.

After Emily had noisily gulped down my liquid offering, hardly a moment went by before she was on top of him again, begging for pregnancy. Each time he had dumped a new load in her, she crawled and relieved my tension with her mouth before returning obediently to the bed for a new filling.

For 5 days i watched the chief breeding Emily's tiny body. Once in a while when the townsfolk got anxious, her mouth was passed around to keep the peace before she was returned to the job at hand. I was amazed at her ability to keep this going for so long and that his massive dick hadn't killed her days ago.

Needless to say, when he was done, we had no doubt that she was pregnant and she happily confirmed it two months later. This was a great relief for me as i was aching to empty myself in her again and she happily obliged me. The chief was of course ecstatic to hear that his next child was on the way.

Over the next 15 years, Emily was locked in a constant cycle of being pregnant, giving birth, and being impregnated again, she even gave birth twice in a year a few times. Her life was completely centred around dick, every day servicing at least half of the men in the village with skill and passion. So far, 5 of the children are from the chief, 4 of them are mine and the remaining 7 could be from any of the other men.

Oddasitis
Oddasitis
51 Followers