Emily's New Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oddasitis
Oddasitis
51 Followers

During the 5th year when the chief once again wanted a child, I started having anal sex with Emily sometimes to relieve the tension and Emily took an immediate shine to it. The villagers thought it to be complete madness. That is, until Tengyu got a taste of it and the rumours began to circulate. Soon afterwards Emily's ass was ploughed continuously by everyone in town for over two weeks, an event that left her unable to sit down for almost a month. To the absolute delight of Emily, she was sandwiched between me and the chief, and I was dumping a load in her ass in the very moment that she conceived his next son.

With time, Emily was happy, even without the help of the root. The villagers tended to her, i cared for her and loved her and the children were raised by everyone indiscriminately.

We had found our place amongst these people, our new family and we are to this day content. Unfortunately, the chief passed away a few years ago to this dismay of everyone here, but Tengyu has replaced him admirably, guiding us all well, ensuring a good and prosperous future for the tribe.

Emily may never have made it to university or gotten a fancy job, but she has been giving her body for 15 years to keep this tribe from extinction which is, even in her own words, a truly admirable occupation.

As I sit here and write this in my shabby old notebook, I can hear her in the hut across the way, moaning over a dick as she's servicing 3 warriors simultaneously, possibly conceiving the next child. She is, always was and always will be, a beautiful and wonderful woman.

Oddasitis
Oddasitis
51 Followers