Emily's Second Solo Holiday Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man was right about the tourists boat, just after the vibrator had made me cum again, a boat with dozens of people on it chugged out of the harbour no more than 20 metres in front of me. At first I didn't think that any of the people had seen me or realised that I was alive but all of a sudden I saw a flash of light, some idiot had the flash set to always on which was pointless on such a bright day. But it did make me move my head back a little and then I saw more people pointing their phones at me.

I wished that I could send one of the photos to Jack back in England, or maybe in Ibiza, I was loosing track of the days. I made a mental note to ask Aryn and Wren to take some photos and to send them to Jack.

The tourists disappeared out of the harbour and I was left to the mercy of the vibrator. It made me cum 2 more times (I think, I wasn't really counting), before Aryn and Wren got back.

Aryn quietly crept up behind me and reached between my legs, and the first that I knew he was there was when the vibrator started coming out of my vagina. I gasped, fearing that it would fall into the water, a split second before I realised that it had been pulled and not just slid out of me on its own.

"Oh Master, thank you."

"What for?"

"Everything sir, I'm have the best possible holiday."

"Ours isn't too bad either." Aryn replied as he easily slid the vibrator back inside me saying,

"We've bought you a present Emily but you can't have it until you get out of the taxi at the airport going home."

"Thank you Master, what is it?"

"It's one of those inflatable dildo things that Abigail and Mandy had, slightly different though, I bought the top of the range for you two girls."

"Thank you Master, I was going to get one myself when I got back but I doubt that I could afford the top of the range one."

"You can see Wren's in action later. They've got an attachment that can cover your slit and a bit of your pubes. I thought that that might come in handy for when Wren won't go totally naked or when you want to be covered in a public swimming pool."

"Thank you Master, I look forwards to seeing Wren wear hers then I should be able to tell if it might be legal in the UK."

"The website said that it was."

"That's a good start Master. How long are you going to leave me here, and how long are you going to leave the vibrator inside me Master?"

"As long as I want. Wren will bring you a drink and something to eat then we have to fill-up with diesel and fresh water, then we'll be on our way, find a beach to relax on until the sun goes down. I might leave you there until sunset, I haven't decided yet."

"Thank you Master."

Aryn left me and as another orgasm started to build I thought,

"The sense of feeling helpless, vulnerable and exposed, together with the knowledge that anyone could see me, and of course the vibrator, means that it wouldn't take much for the vibrator to make me cum again. Bring it on."

I was just thinking that I was a really lucky girl when Wren appeared beside me. And asked me if I was okay. When I said that I was she held a bottle of water to my lips and I slowly drank. Then she fed a sandwich to me before another drink.

I'd seen that Wren looked naked, certainly above her waist so I asked her if she was wearing her new dildo. She nodded her head.

"And with the patch to cover your slit?"

"Yes."

"So Aryn is going to make you go out like that?"

"No, he's not going to MAKE me, I want to. No one will be able to see my pussy so I'm happy."

"I thought that after your day walking around that village with all us girls being totally naked you would be happy to do something like that again?"

"I'm not sure, it was safety in numbers that day."

"Ah yes, safety in numbers and all that."

"I guess so, but it was a big step for me,"

"I guess that it was."

"If you get used to wearing your new dildo bikini bottoms like that it shouldn't be too much of a step to wear it out in public without the front patch."

"Maybe, we'll see."

"So is there a remote control with it?"

"Yes, it can inflate and deflate the balloon as well as vibrate at different speeds, and it can all be done over the internet like that vibe inside you."

"I'll look forward to that."

"Gotta go, Aryn wants me to untie the yacht so that he can take it over to be re-fuelled."

"You're going to get off the yacht like that? I know that you've done it in quieter harbours but there's lots of people here."

"But I'm wearing a bikini bottoms here aren't I?"

"Fair enough."

Wren left me as another orgasm was building. Aryn had turned-up the vibrations and I just knew that the orgasms would be more frequent.

As the yacht slowly moved away from its moorings I looked around to see if anyone was looking at me. Unfortunately no one was watching as the next orgasm hit me. I was just coming back into the land of normality when I realised that we were alongside a jetty and Wren was on it tying the yacht to something. She looked totally naked until she turned to face me then I saw a tiny patch of material covering her slit.

I also saw the 2 young men that I'd seen in the rowing boat, and a much older man pulling a rubber pipe towards the yacht. The 2 younger men's eyes were alternating between Wren and me as I hung there only about 5 metres from them.

Wren came back onboard and to me. She leant forward and took hold of one of my nipples and started playing with it, all whilst the 3 young men watched. Yes, 3, the third one was walking by and got stopped by his mates. And yes, I had another orgasm as they watched, and just before Aryn called Wren to go and untie the yacht.

As we crawled out of the harbour, a people ferry with something like 50 people onboard slowly came in and passed by so close that I thought that we were going to collide with it. We didn't but I heard a lot of comments about the live figurehead, and I saw lots of phones and cameras pointing our way. I guessed that Wren was on deck somewhere where she could be seen by the people.