Emily's Slutty Experience (MMMF)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily could feel the hungry eyes of the other men focused on her tits. She pulled away from Mark's hard cock and sat back down. Her pussy was dripping wet now.

"My turn", she said. "Truth. You guys are all so big and cocky, but I wonder, who has the biggest package?"

The men grinned. Patrick stood up. "Why don't we let you be the judge sweetie?"

Patrick stood in front of her and his bulge was at eye level. Like Mark's, it raged against his jeans and created a huge tent. Emily gingerly stretched one hand out and traced the outline of his cock with her finger.

"That's pretty big", she gulped. Alex stood up and placed himself beside Patrick, and he was joined by Mark. Emily, still seated, was surrounded at eye level by three huge cocks tenting their jeans.

Her phone buzzed, but she ignored it. She was now horny beyond the point of return and excited about what was clearly about to happen.

Mark took the initiative, unzipped his jeans and set his cock free from his boxer shorts. It spring out, enormous and alien, a long, thick, beautiful penis that Emily felt look more like a forearm than a dick. Beneath his cock swung two large balls.

Patrick and Alex both followed suit. Their cocks were equally as impressive, Alex's in particular being very thick and almost looking muscular with its big throbbing veins.

As if in a trance, her mouth watering with anticipation and her pussy dripping wet, Emily went down on her knees as the men formed a semi circle above her, their huge cocks jutting out and filling her vision.

Emily had never seen or felt such huge cocks in her life, and felt an urge to submit to them and let them consume her little, feminine body.

Mark broke the trance by taking her tiny hand in his and wrapping it round his cock. Her fingers barely fitted three quarters of the way around his impressive girth, but she began to stroke him gently. Patrick took her other hand and suddenly she was stroking two men's enormous cocks off at one - just like I'm in one of the pornos I've watched with Chris, she thought - and then Alex placed the tip of his thick cock at the entrance to her mouth, and suddenly she was lost in a forest of enormous cocks, stroking, sucking, gagging, spit rolling down her chin and pooling in her juicy cleavage, the cocks lubricated by her spit and the men's precum.

The make-up on her face became smeared and the men's grunts of pleasure turned into a flurry of dirty talk, as they called her a dirty little slut, a busty little whore, a greedy little size queen. At one point, all three men took their big cocks and slapped them all over Emily's face together in some weird male bonding ritual, and Emily loved it, the sheer sluttiness and submission, as she gave her face and her mouth to these strong and dominant men.

After some minutes of this, Patrick lifted her to her feet, and Emily wobbled on her stilettos as he grabbed at her big tits hungrily. All three men worked together to lift the tight little black dress off her body, keeping her in her heels, as they stripped her to her underwear. Emily caught sight of herself in the large mirror which took up one wall of the suite. Her make up was smeared in a sultry way, as if she had been crying and kissing at the same time, and her huge 32G tits bulged salaciously from her push up bra, the little bow, lace and frills on her underwear belying the ripeness and maturity of her body. She took a moment to appreciate the men's bodies - they were all three extremely fit and toned, with defined muscles, big hands and feet, athletic physiques which could crush the enemy on the field.

Mark smiled at her and said, in an almost gentle and protective way, "We're going to take good care of you Em. If you want to stop at any time, just say". Then with a swoop, he lifted her dainty underwear-clad body with one arm and swung her over her shoulder as he marched through the double doors into the suite's bedroom, her red high heels still on the ends of her legs, which dangled helplessly in the air.

END OF PART 1

12