Emily's Sweater - Full Version

Story Info
An intimate encounter between coworkers.
2.6k words
4.44
5.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyltEmrys
WyltEmrys
16 Followers

This is a longer version of the story originally submitted for the February '23 author contest "750 Word Challenge", since there was interest in a longer version. This version starts off the same as the original, picking up right before where that one left off (and, of course, is totally NSFW).

-------------

"What's up beautiful?" I asked my coworker, as she had a frown on her lovely face, unusual for her.

"Oh, hey! Not much, just the tag on this sweater is annoying me!" she replied.

I take a look; Emily is wearing a soft-looking sweater that hugs her curves very well, over snug denim jeans. The sweater has a conservative neckline, but with the size of her breasts, it doesn't need to be low-cut to be sexy. I think to myself, as I watch them sway provocatively under the sweater with her movements "Now I understand why they sometimes call them 'sweater puppies' - these things have a life of their own!"

"Oh, would you like me to take a look? Maybe I can remove it without damaging your sweater?" Anything to get closer to her, prolong this conversation.

"Would you? It has been driving me crazy, and it's been too busy for me to go to the restroom and try to fix it myself!"

With that, she turns her back and tilts her head forward, pulling her hair up and out of the way, exposing the pale, elegant length of her neck to me. I take a step closer, and as I do, I get a whiff of her perfume, something subtle and floral. I lift my hands to the neckline of her sweater, grazing her neck as I grab the neckline to expose the tag, and her skin is as soft as it looks.

I have been admiring - hell, let's be honest with ourselves here, lusting after - Emily for months, ever since she first started working in my department. She's about 5'8" tall, a few inches shorter than me, with wavy auburn hair, sparkling blue eyes, and a gorgeous smile that she displays often. And, as I mentioned earlier, curves for days that even conservatively cut clothes couldn't hide. She's also very easy to talk to, which is good, because we often end up closing the department together, which makes the work go by much quicker. And, she is currently single. However, for her day job she works at the bank with a good friend of my ex-girlfriend. So, we flirt, but that's as far as it goes, although I, for one, would not be opposed to ignoring the collective wisdom, and for once attempting a relationship with a coworker. So, is this a step forward? I could easily have handled the traffic during the post-work, mid-week dinner hour so she could go to the ladies' room & remove the tag herself.

All that goes through my mind quickly while I examine the tag. It's stitched into the seam of the sweater, and it does not appear to be designed for easy removal. I try gently pulling on the tag, with hardly any give. "I don't want to ruin your sweater, Em, but this tag isn't the quick remove type," I tell her.

"That's ok. The tag is driving me nuts. Please do whatever you have to, and get rid of it for me," she replies.

I shrug, even though I know she can't see me, and attack the tag with more force. In the process, I realize I have stepped a bit closer to Emily, and I can now feel the heat radiating off her body. I see her shiver, and I realize my breaths on the sensitive skin of her neck and behind her ear have given her goosebumps. I can also see that there are two prominent bumps on the front of her sweater that weren't there before. I realize with a start that I am hard, almost throbbing in the confines of my denim jeans.

"Hold on, let me try cutting the tag off. There should be a scissor in Window Treatments," I tell her, and we walk the short distance to the secluded kiosk. "There, that should take care of it!" I tell her as I snip away the offending tag.

I can't help myself - her neck is red from the tag, and without thinking about it, I lean in the last bit and place a soft kiss on the back of her neck. Emily gasps, and almost melts back against me. She feels so good against me, fits perfectly, the curve of her ass pressed against my hard length.

Just at that moment, we hear a customer approaching, talking loudly to someone on their cellphone. I whisper in Emily's ear, "Stockroom, now!" She looks over her shoulder, bites her lip, and nods to me, and we hustle the short distance to the nearest stockroom entrance, which opens into a little-used offshoot of the main stockroom.

As we enter the stockroom, I am only a step behind Emily, and I quickly close the distance, grabbing her by the hips and pulling her back against me. I brush her hair off her neck and place a line of kisses from the nape of her neck, around behind her ear, and Emily shivers and leans back against me again. As I begin nibbling at her earlobe, I run my left hand up under her sweater, across her stomach and up to cup her left breast, giving it a gentle squeeze. Emily moans softly, and I slide my right hand from her hip backward to cup the right side of her ass, feeling its firm roundness. I then run my hand down the back of her leg to her knee, then around the front and begin sliding it up the inside of her thigh. When I reach the apex of her thighs, Emily gasps again, and I begin kissing along her jawline until she turns her head towards me, so our lips meet. As our lips meet and we begin kissing passionately, I flick my thumb across her nipple and begin making small circles with the fingers of my other hand against the seam of her jeans.

This time I am prepared, and as her mouth opens to let out another moan, I swipe my tongue in to claim her mouth, and swallow her moans. I pull her back against me, my hard length pressing up against her ass, one hand against the front seam of her jeans, the other cupping and squeezing her breast, and Emily squirms and moans into my mouth. Her right hand comes up behind her to grab my hair at the back of my neck and pull me deeper into the kiss, while her left hand grabs my left wrist where I am pressing the heel of my hand against her mound while my fingers continue to make circles.

After a couple minutes of this, Emily is panting and her hips are pressing forward and back, trying to get more contact against her sensitive areas. I bring my hand up and unbutton and unzip her jeans and slide my hand down inside, between her jeans and her panties, to get more direct contact. As my fingers pass over her clit, her hips buck forward, and Emily lets out another sexy moan. I can feel the heat rising from her, a spot of dampness growing as my fingers continue to tease and explore.

I decide that I want to see, to taste, those orbs I have been admiring for weeks, so I slide my hand out of her jeans, which elicits a groan of disappointment. My hand continues across her abdomen, pushing the hem of her sweater up, until both hands are cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples. I then push her sweater up and off, over her head. I reach around between us and unsnap the clasp of her bra and reach with both hands to cup those ripe globes in my hands. Her bra falls away, and it is my turn to let out a low groan at the sight of her full, pale flesh overflowing my hands. Her breasts are topped with large, pink areolas and slightly darker nipples, and I pinch her nipples and pull them outward, which causes Emily to bring her free hand up to her mouth to stifle a groan of pleasure.

I tweak her nipples, rolling them between thumb and forefinger, before bringing my hands back down across her abdomen, to slide her jeans down over her hips, alternating sides to get the tight material over her ample curves until they at last succumb to gravity and fall to the floor. I slide my right hand into the front of her thong, past the thick tangle of damp curls to find her hot and slick. I slide my fingers down to coat them in her juices before bringing them up slightly to circle her clit hood. At the same time, my left hand unbuckles my belt, undoes the button and unzips my fly. I push my jeans down awkwardly with my free hand until I can press my erection against the valley between the globes of her ass, separated now only by the fabric of my boxers, and her thong.

Emily presses back and begins clenching and tightening her ass muscles alternately to massage my length. I think to myself, "Two can play at that game!" and I begin lightly thrusting my hips, rubbing my length against her where she is only covered by that thin strip of material. Emily arches her back to get better contact, and I run my left hand down from her hip, over the swell of her ass, down the back of her leg, grabbing the back of her thigh near her knee and pushing it up and out, until her foot can rest on a shelf about two feet off the floor. I lean forward and whisper in Emily's ear, "You are so hot, so wet! I can feel your wetness seeping through my boxers. I want to feel it coating me, as every inch of me slides deep inside of you!"

Emily moans and reaches down between her legs to cup my balls. She massages them briefly and then reaches up and into the opening of my boxers. Her cool hand wraps around my shaft, causing my fingers on her clit to falter in their rhythm. She pulls my length through the opening on my boxers, and I grab her thong and pull it aside. I bend my knees and she rubs the crown around her opening, back and forth, to gather her dew on my staff. When she feels it is sufficiently lubricated, and we are both panting in anticipation, she lines the head up with her opening, and as she tugs me forward, presses back with her hips. We both groan at the feel of my crown parting her nether lips. It is a tight fit, but she is so wet, and I am so hard, and we are both so ready that I slowly slide into her until she has to move her hand from my shaft. I press forward, and continue into the hottest, wettest channel I have ever experienced.

When I reach bottom, I stop for a minute to savor her velvety warmth pulsing around me. Then I begin a long, slow withdrawal until just the head is still sheathed. I lean forward and capture Emily's lips with mine as I begin to slowly move in and out of her channel. I reach forward with my left hand to massage one of her breasts, while my right hand continues teasing her clit, and I continue to slowly slide in and out, bringing us both slowly closer and closer to the edge.

After a few more minutes of this, Emily begins pushing back against me, grinding against me at the bottom of every stroke. I begin speeding up, pressing in harder and faster to just this side of the point where our actions would be clearly audible to anyone nearby. I want nothing more than to grab Emily's hips and drive deep and hard into her, but I know we can't afford to make that much noise. I squeeze her breast in my hand, pinching and pulling on her nipple, while I strum her clit with the tips of the fingers on my other hand, and I feel her begin fluttering around me as she moans into my mouth. I break our kiss, and bringing my lips to her ear, I tell her, "Come for me Em. I want to feel you come on me. And then, I am going to come in you, deep inside you!"

That unlocks the flood gates, and Emily lets loose, her orgasm rushing up and overtaking her, her walls convulsing around me, her legs shaking, the rhythm of her hips becoming erratic. I seal my lips to hers again to swallow the deep moan she releases, as her juices run down over my balls and drip onto the floor. As she continues to clench around me, I can't take much more, and with a few more thrusts, I press deep against her ass and unload what feels like a month's worth of pent-up desire into her. As I unleash into her, throbbing deep inside her, Emily's orgasm, which had begun to taper off, comes roaring back, and we both twitch and moan together for a few blissful moments.

Finally, we are both spent, and Emily drops her leg from the shelf she had it propped on and slides forward, easing off my length. She turns and kneels in front of me, grabbing the base of my shaft with one hand, and begins licking up our combined juices. She takes me in her mouth, bobbing up and down a couple of times, lightly sucking, grinning up at me when I twitch from overstimulation. She kisses the head tenderly before standing up again and sliding into my arms. She feels good in my arms, her breasts pressed against my chest, and I dip my head and press a kiss against her lips, which she eagerly returns. We wrestle with our tongues for a minute or two before I reluctantly disengage and tell her, "As much as I'd love to stay here longer, we'd better get cleaned up and back out there before someone comes looking for us!"

Emily sighs and tells me with a grin, "And I need to make a trip to the restroom because someone made me a large mess! Next time, I have to make sure I have a change of underwear."

"Next time, huh?"

"After that performance, I certainly hope so, although perhaps a bed might be a better location...and not one of the display beds out there! I see what you're thinking over there, mister!" Emily retorts.

While I enjoyed that immensely, and it was something I sorely needed, I've never done something so crazy and impulsive before, especially at work! Not only that, but my legs are still shaky, and we still have a couple hours of work left."

With that sobering realization, we quickly get our clothing back in order, and I head back out to the sales floor while Emily heads to the ladies' room.

A little while later, Emily comes up behind me as I am looking something up on the computer, and I feel her hand press something into the pocket of my jeans, and then brushes past me as if nothing had happened. I put my hand into my pocket to find she has given me her thong, still damp with her juices. I look up and over at her and she gives me a mischievous smile. I don't know what's going to happen between us next, but I do know that now I have one positive reason to look forward to work!

WyltEmrys
WyltEmrys
16 Followers