Emily's Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From that point on, the vibrator kept on going off periodically with the same effect. Finally evening came and the old man unlocked me. I tore off the G-string and pulled out the vibrator. It was a white bullet shaped one. I tried to hand it to the old guy, but he did not want to touch it.

He said, "You must have brought it with you. You take it with you." I indicated I didn't want it. So he suggested that I can leave it in the locker where rest of my stuff was, just in case I returned. Since I could care less at that time, I began arguing with him about what happened in the night. He kept repeating that the store front door was closed all weekend and he slept in back room of the store.

As I was getting ready to leave, he offered me some compensation, "Look since you said you had some trouble, I am willing to give you a coupon for a free weekend rental for next time."

I countered, rather brazenly "Along with the original pair of handcuffs you had me put on while shopping, and its key?" He thought it over for a moment but agreed. We went back to the counter, I grabbed the cuffs and he gave me a key to them. This one I realized was different from the one for the full body chains. He also took out a nice silver bracelet. It consisted of a small chain except where there should have been a charm there hung another key. This key appeared identical to the one, for the entire body chains I had spent the weekend in. I asked "what's this?" He indicated, that's my coupon for next time. However, after the events of this weekend, I wasn't sure I was going to come back ever again.

I drove home pretty late. The next morning I had double shift at the bank. I was also filling in for our financial adviser who usually managed new accounts. I woke up early, put on my best business suit with a pink shirt and black jacket and skirt. Later as I was working at the branch, I was helping one of our customers. I got up to grab some papers from the printer. As I straightened my skirt, the lady asked, "Emily that's a nice bracelet, what charm do you have hanging from it?"

*****

Note - Emily hasn't come to terms with her discovery. Without giving too much out, let's just say, she's not submissive but Type A person.

12