Emily's White Guilt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily bit her lower lip, and tentatively reached out, and wrapped her lilly-white fingers around his dark, hard dick.

"Now you're making a difference."

Emily felt better hearing his words, and almost automatically she began gently masturbating Reggie. He made similar noises to Kevin when she jerked him off, or sucked his dick. But this was different, it shouldn't have been, and in her mind she knew that we were all created equally, and that the color of a person's skin shouldn't ever be something that made a difference, but it did. She knew, deep down, that there would be people that looked down at her for performing this sexual act with a black man. Would her parents be upset? She didn't think so, as they had always taught her against such things, but then she realized that her parents had only White friends.

"That feels really good baby." Reggie said softly.

Emily felt like this was something small, but it felt like she was actually doing something to make things better in this part of town, she rose on her knees a bit, and leaned forward, and before Regigie could ask her, she opened her mouth, and took the head of his dick past her lips.

He made no noise, but a grin slowly spread on his face.

Emily had never been particularly talented at sucking dick, and Kevin had never complained much, but now, with this strange man's dick in her mouth, she felt unbalanced as he gave her instructions, told her what he wanted, and before long there was a more vocal, expectant Reggie sitting up, with his hand on the back of Emily's head, telling her what a good job she was doing as she gagged and yakked on his dick. The sheer amount of saliva that had collected on and around his balls was impressive.

"Okay girl, you done real good, that pulled muscle feels all better now, lemme give you a little something in return." he said as he held her head down on his dick and began pumping semen into her throat.

When she was finished choking, and wiping her face, she realized what she had done. Reggie stood up, grabbed a t-shirt and wiped the mess of saliva from his softening dick and balls and gave Emily a grin and a nod, and walked out, leaving her there.

When Emily rejoined the rest of the people in the home, Felisha gave her a look and said "well, if there's nothing else, we'll see you next week Mabelle."

Emily was a mess, her hair was tangled from Reggie pulling her down onto his dick, and her makeup had run from her eyes. When she sat in the car next to Felisha, the Black woman reached into her purse, and produced a few tissues and told the White girl to clean herself up.

"What happened back there Edna?" She asked rhetorically.

"I rubbed a pulled muscle he had." She said while looking out of the window.

"So you didn't suck his dick, is that what you're saying?"

"I didn't go back there expecting to."

"Does it feel like you added value today Edna?" she asked, sarcastically.

"I don't know how that happened."

"Well, figure it out, we've got about ten other houses to visit today, and then there's the rest of the week." She said, and watched Emily carefully for a moment, when Emily turned to look at Felisha after enough time in silence had passed, she finished "Are you on the pill? Most of these men ain't gonna wanna hear about no condoms."

"What?! No, I'm not going to do that!" Emily almost squealed, but in the back of her head, it felt like this would actually be doing something good in these areas. After all, was it such a sacrifice to bring a little pleasure to these depressed areas? It didn't cost her anything, and it might actually make things better here. No, she decided that if she were called upon to give someone a few moments of pleasure then she'd be a hypocrite not to help.

"Well then I suppose I need to drive you back to the office." Felisha sighed.

"No, it's okay, let's just stick to the schedule."

"You sure Edna? There's gonna be some men at the rest of the places we go to today."

Emily pulled down the visor in the escalade, and wiped off her face, and began re-applying her makeup, she finished with a fresh coat of lipstick, and popped a mint in her mouth, then she took a deep breath, exhaled, and nodded. "Let's get going." she said, and then imagined posting about how she helped the Black community, and how many people would give her likes.

~

Kevin was laying on his back as Rachel slowly rose and fell on his dick, the pair were staring into each other's eyes and Rachel would regularly gasp. "Don't get used to it baby, I just couldn't help myself when you told me you've never fucked a woman in the ass before."

"Without a doubt, I've had the best sex of my life with you." He said, fully committed to that statement.

"I love how long you can fuck me for, the last guy used to cum a minute or two after we started, I could get used to someone that can fuck." She said and leaned forward, pushing her tongue out of her mouth like a serpent, and Kevin quickly sucked it into his mouth, then he gripped her hips and started fucking her violently. They stayed like that with each making noises into each other's mouths until Kevin emptied himself into her. When they recovered he went into the bathroom, cleaned off his dick and then rejoined Rachel who was waiting with a condom. When he sank into her well-lubricated pussy, it felt like the one place in the universe he was meant to be.

"Fuck me till I scream." she said with a grin, and Kevin did just that.

~

It was Thursday night, and Emily had just entered her apartment. She checked her phone again, and sighed. Kevin hadn't called her since he told her he wasn't feeling good that last Sunday, and it wasn't like him to not return her calls. She wanted to just drive over to his apartment and check on him, but he might want sex, and since she woke up this morning, she'd been experiencing the worst stomach pain, and something strange had been leaking from her vagina. She'd 'given relief' to more than ten men since her talk with Felisha Monday night, and as she had said, none of them had worn a condom.

She didn't feel particularly guilty over the fact that she had adapted her thinking and would happily fuck any Black man that asked, it was part of her goal to provide personalized reparations to the Black community. The fact was, she expected that Kevin would just have to accept this if he really loved her, he'd understand. She just wished she'd stop itching as badly as she was.

She hopped on her forums, something she'd been doing considerably less of, but then taking care of the Black community took priority, and so her online friends would just have to understand that she couldn't spend 12 hours a day posting and replying like she had done previously. She had a higher calling now, and there was something indescribably rewarding about looking at the face of these men as they climaxed inside of her. She knew, even if it was for a short while, she was making their lives better, and it helped with the crushing guilt she felt as a White person.

'I've found my true purpose in life.' the post began. She realized that keeping this charitable work she was doing to herself could be considered selfish. If she came clean, then there was a chance that some of her friends would also want to get involved, and maybe they'd like to provide personalized reparations as well.

The following day, Emily took a long lunch and saw her doctor who diagnosed her gonorrhea and prescribed antibiotics. She met Felisha after work, and they began their rounds, visiting four houses before arriving at one that had a man in need of reparations.

"I can blow you, my pussy's dirty." Emily said as she stripped out of her clothes.

"Ain't that a bitch?" Lester said, he'd heard from Reggie that Felisha had a new White girl she was bringing around, and sure enough one of these foul niggas had already given this bitch the drip.

He dropped his pants, and settled into a recliner in the living room as Felisha chatted with a skinny Black woman who chain smoked cigarettes. Emily sank to her knees and fished his dick out of his boxers. She looked up at the man and apologized for how society had done him wrong, and then took his dick into her mouth.

The skinny Black woman rolled her eyes and asked Felisha about daycare assistance so that she could get a part time job. Other than that, the two Black women ignored 'Edna' as she bobbed up and down on Lester's dick. It didn't take long for him to cum, and then he almost bowled her over, pushing her away from him as he stood and pulled his pants back up.

"I'mma get a sandwich." he said as he disappeared into the kitchen.

Emily made her way to her feet and stood quietly, waiting for the women to finish speaking.

"Alright, well we've got a few more families to check up on, we'll see you next week." Felisha said.

For the first time, the skinny Black woman looked at Emily and scowled, then she looked over at Felisha and said 'Be sure to bring a clean White bitch next time."

"It's not my fault." Emily said as she sat in the passenger seat of the escalade.

"Typical White girl logic, nothing is ever 'your fault' you should take a bit of personal accountability, if you run around giving all the men the drip, you're gonna have a pissed off woman come looking for your skinny ass Edna."

Emily had since given up on correcting Felisha, she just accepted that the woman wouldn't call her by her actual name.

"Be glad the brothers living at this next house have a thing for skinny White girls asses."

"What? Felisha there's no way, I've never done that before, ever. I can't."

"Want me to take you back to the office? There's some other White girl that's starting next week, she's already made it perfectly clear she's willing to do whatever she can to improve the plight of the less fortunate. You don't seem as committed as her."

"Fine, I hate that you keep thinking I'm only here to get over some baked-in guilt."

"Well, aren't you?"

"Not entirely."

"But mostly, I get it."

When they left the next house, Emily's tears streamed down her face, there was no possible way she could ever face Kevin again, not after what had just happened to her. The frightening thing was, it took a while, but in the end, she enjoyed it. For now, the plan would be to just go passive, and wait for Kevin to call her, and then she'd figure things out from there.

But Kevin hadn't given Emily a single thought since he'd replaced her with the sexual dynamo named Rachel. He'd already experienced every sexual fantasy he'd ever had, but could never achieve with Emily. He needed an active partner during fucking, the way Rachel was active, fucking him back as much as he fucked her. He loved how she'd gag herself as she forced his dick into her throat and when he came in her mouth, she never spit it out, instead she'd show him his creamy load on her tongue and then swallow it, and open her empty mouth for his inspection.

Kevin realized at some point, Emily would call, and he'd have to tell her that they were through. It was funny how her wanting to do more for others, had been the catalyst for him finding someone who did so much more for him.

Emily never called, she knew there would be no way to explain how she had become a plaything for all of those Black men, each week there were more of them, and it was too late to stop now, it would have been for nothing. On the bright side, she had managed to get countless likes for her community service posts.

~

Less than a month had passed since Kevin had had enough of Emily's shit. He was happier than he'd ever been in his life, was getting the best sex of his life, and getting it more often than he ever had, and just as important, Rachel didn't waste all of her waking hours babbling and posting online like Emily had. Rachel showed Kevin off to all of her friends, and eventually, Kevin introduced Rachel to his friends. To the one, they all congratulated him, and said he definitely upgraded.

He woke early one morning, Rachel had agreed to move in with him, but she needed to figure out how to get out of her lease first. He lay there and wondered what his life would have been like had he asked Emily to marry him, how his life would have ended up when they were both old and gray.

He shook his head and a grin formed on his face. Rachel was nothing like Emily, he didn't know if things would ever get serious enough between them that he might take a knee and pop a question, but if he did, he imagined a very different old gray-haired couple. He smiled at that, and quietly fell back asleep.

*** End Note:

I wrote this short story after I was accidentally inspired recently. I sat down with a cup of coffee and this is what happened.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Black Athlete Takes Over Young white couple is changed by Black athlete from gym.in Interracial Love
The Cheating - BBC Story Ch. 01 The first work in the series "Oh world, you are sex!"in Interracial Love
Reversal of Fortune It's culture shock for a white family in a black 'hood.in Interracial Love
In a New Neighborhood Pt. 01 A young couple moves into a less than desirable neighborhood.in Interracial Love
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories